• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
On a quick break right now from studying (sorry to the people who called me yesterday, I was in the office with headphones while my phone was in my room so I didn't hear it at all).

I have a proposal for a new rule that tournaments can use in the case of an interruption in the middle of a match (like a wii turning off), tell me what you guys think of it:

If a match is interrupted by an outside force that prevents the match from being continued (e.g. in the case of a Wii turning off) then the match will be restarted on the same stage with the same characters. If that match was a deciding game of the set where a win for the set could have been awarded (e.g. match 2/3 of a best of 3, etc.) then the set will be extended (e.g. best of 3 goes to best of 5, etc.). If the match was NOT a deciding game of the set (e.g. match 1 of a best of 3, etc.) then the set will NOT be extended.

I think its a pretty fair rule all around, and would work well for helping tournaments run smoother when this happens.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm going over how it works over and over and I'm still unable to figure out exactly what the set extension is going to solve.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So, in B4 who really gives a crap about the VMAs.

Kanye being a douche was known already, regardless of what he did during the show.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
apparently taylor swift was up against beyonce for best music vid, and taylor swift won, and while she was up there being all like "omg i'm so happy blah blah blah" kanye came up and was like "yeah, thats great, i'm happy for you, BUT BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME!" and like, totally just blew off taylor swift.
douchebaggery at its finest.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Who really whatever the rest of Youko said.

Also, I just realized something that has terrible implications.

If I'm Krillin...
And Ankoku is Android 18...

...brb, vomit.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Puyo Puyo 7 is going to have Wifi on the Wii. Who ever doesn't get this game, shall be destroyed. )=<

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Who really whatever the rest of Youko said.

Also, I just realized something that has terrible implications.

If I'm Krillin...
And Ankoku is Android 18...

...brb, vomit.
Don't be like that.

<3

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
ill watch later
in the meantime
your roadtrip did not have teczero
therefore could not possibly be as epic
You clearly did not watch, therefore you could not possibly fathom my road trip's epicness, let alone compare its epicness to junglefever/teczero.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
All that matters is that I am much kooler than Kakarot and am Prince of the Great Saiyin race.

I mean Kakarot didn't have a planet named after him right? Yeah I'm much kooler than Kakarot.

TheMann

Smash Ace
All that matters is that I am much kooler than Kakarot and am Prince of the Great Saiyin race.

I mean Kakarot didn't have a planet named after him right? Yeah I'm much kooler than Kakarot.
Hold on one second Vegeta! If I remember correctly I was the first to turn Super Saiyan 3! ;)

And I think its funny Gates is Krillin, my bestest buddy and I've never met him IRL lol.

Top Bottom