• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Figures that as soon as I move out of A2, demand for a regular place to smashfest at skyrockets. Although I have to say I was rather pleased with the turnout/frequency of my smashfests, so I don't think I'd want to handle this high of a demand :D

SCOTU

Smash Hero
also note that the moment you leave A2, the demand for Melee skyrockets, and the regularity of brawl decreases. Rather unexpected. I'm pleased that there's more melee, but I sure hope we don't lose any brawl.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Hee, I doubt we will, Dan, so no worries.

In other news... for Thursday, I have nothing to do again. Hopefully something will happen tomorrow? Or anyone is just free in general? ^_^

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Well wasn't panda the one that hosted brawl? Not too strange we haven't had it yet considering that. Someone step up as host! I would, but 1. my room is super small 2. I only brought a hd tv and it lags. =(

earthadept

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to play melee sometime, and we keep the numbers down a bit (max like 4 people since my room is pretty tiny), I'd be happy to host. Yeah. I'm always down for melee.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Melee is too good. i think I might actually play better when I don't get sleep at all. To a point at least. I NEVER WANNA TEAM WITH DUCK AGAIN. we absolutely suck at teams. I blame the samus factor... ****ing samus.

King~

Smash Champion
so umm, whos all coming to TYM if any?????? and do you guys need/want to housing kinda need know.

get joor lazy arses up and plan stuff jeez 8P

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
For awhile I've been meaning to put together a list of organizations that I might be interested in... now Festifall is here and I still haven't done that. fml.

What's The Point

Smash Master
MSU people, if you see any posters or know of tournaments on campus, post it here. I know people have had them in the dorms. I've been trying to figure out how to do that, and just asking a person who already has would be an easy way.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
So, Judge was saying something about a possible smashfest at his place, but his internet is crapping out. So, here I am posting for him. ^_^;

Would anyone be interested in this? Or was someone else planning on doing something today?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually, we haven't updated the MI PRs since Ally left, so he's still #0.

ALLY IS SO GOOD HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO BE ON YOUR STATE'S POWER RANKINGS.

Top Bottom