• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It seems like everyone who doesn't have a DBZ avatar here has some kind of anime avvy.

Big MI Discussion: More weeaboos than any other state.

Also, I think my new avvy is appropriate for my skill level.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
serin what are you doing here... if we like you then yes
Who doesn't like me?

Omni does, Gates does, lain does, Panda does, Anther does, Judge does, you do, AtotheZ does, etc.

So there.

EDIT: LOL OMNI GTFO! LMAO YOU WISH! >=3

MexicanBJ

Smash Journeyman
yo scotu: i'll be at your place too....it just might be a little later than usual

but i was reassured when you said you're probably going past midnight ;)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
oh, hey, I guess bowyer has other plans. If you're gonna come for smash need to leave at 10, so if you were planning on comming late, it's not gonna work too well (unless you're fine with leaving at 10).

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't know. The dorm hall was newly renovated though and had such rooms as these:
And a nifty room full of Macs. Also, this picture of fruit:

I think the fruit picture should be particularly helpful.
Quite a trip I took. Currently posting from Stockwell, which is the building you were at. What the **** were you doing in Stockwell?

Mit

Smash Ace
Quite a trip I took. Currently posting from Stockwell, which is the building you were at. What the **** were you doing in Stockwell?
Lol, I know this kid Temi who goes to UoM and lives there.

People with Smash Bros characters on their door were on the 4th floor I believe. I told them to PM me on Smashboards, perhaps they aren't that in to Smash Bros to know about this place, because I've received no PMs :\

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
One of them isn't, but his roommate Darius plays Smash. I don't think I ever heard of him though, and I'm not sure if I even saw him at any of the school-sponsored tournaments.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Man, Dragon Ball moves fast as hell. By episode 10 they already have all 7 DBs, Goku has promised to marry Chichi and become master roshi's disciple, he's already got the nimbus AND kamehameha... How is DB 200 episodes long?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It only moves fast at the start, believe me. Later on they start the fine DB tradition of taking up entire episodes with monologues, flashbacks, and powering up.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Lol, I know this kid Temi who goes to UoM and lives there.

People with Smash Bros characters on their door were on the 4th floor I believe. I told them to PM me on Smashboards, perhaps they aren't that in to Smash Bros to know about this place, because I've received no PMs :\
Hey, I live on the 4th floor of Stockwell. Who are these smashers? Next time you're here, we should play

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Panda the beggining is eally fast but the series goes until goku is as old as he is in DBZ so there is alot to see yet the Red Ribbon army is pretty long as well and REALLLY REALLY funny

Top Bottom