• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Dragon ball Z legendz was the best DBZ game in my opinion and my favorite movies would be between The one with brolly or the one with janemba.

whats everyone doing today

wanna go cactuarz and earthdept -_- i have no one here. cactuarz we need to play more anyway

What's The Point

Smash Master
Let me know when.
I'm doing nothing today, so how about today?

Would you rather come to Beech and Lexington, or me to Owen?

Other MSU/East Lansing people who like Smash are welcome to join in. Or anyone else who wants to drive up to East Lansing, assuming it's at my house.

fZk

Smash Lord
I'm not doing anything today either, but I have no idea where beech and lexington is. You can come to Owen if you want but the space in my room is very limited. We can bring the TV down and play in the student lounge in the basement. Lots of space there.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Kid Buu is a good reason to finally get an avatar.

Trying to get a smashfest going on in East Lansing. Unfortunately, East Lansing is the furthest away of SE smash locations, but people should come here anyway.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i know you asked this a page ago omni but judge lost to thrzy in winners semis and lain in LF (who should credit his win to ME because of my amazing solitary cheering <3 jk lain)

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
IF....IF i can catch a ride with catcuarz to AA, can I crash at someones house for the night to play smash while im there? it would be very much appreciated since i want to play you guys and you all live up there. ^_^

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So... its my birfday on monday and I was wondering if any of the people I regularly play smash with would be interested in having a smashfest?

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I wish I could, but Im goin' to my parents house for a bbq tomorrow. Sorry :/

In other news, me and Epic are in an argument. Who is more buff between Brolly and Roshi?

My vote is for Brolly.

Epic..?

Smash Rookie
roshi's lats are so toned. and see those scraps of fabric on the top? That's his shirt exploding from his massive pecs.
Roshi FTW

clowsui

Smash Legend
@omni: no, lain lost to thrzy in WF

in other news

judge got tyr combo'd two times in one game in pools : D

unfortunately tyr didn't adjust quick enough third game on brinstar and got beat : (

Notra

Smash Ace
sauce boss r u going to LoLiS. i want to take one more shot at teams, hoping u dont already have a partner.

and omni nice vegeta avatar. hes easily the best dbz char.

Notra

Smash Ace
if u havent seen this clip. then u dont know greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC67iYBsHy4

Vegeta is #1.
-most bad *** voice
-has pointy hair that sticks up, even when not super saiyan
-fair amount of pointy vains
-best theme music
-best power up grunts
-stole yamacha's(the scrubs) girl (bulma)
-has a powerlvl over 9500(9000 is for scrubs)

-best of all, most resembles falco

fZk

Smash Lord
WTP: It was fun playing with you today, you're very good. We should get more people to come next time. I'll do everything possible to be free for the 19th to go to Ann Arbor.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Is gohan taken?

@notra- Yeah I'm going. As of right now I have a partner, but it's kind of up in the air. I think he wants to practice with me and I'm not sure I will be able to because he doesn't live in AA. You live in AA right? We should play sometime.

Top Bottom