• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
You lie.

<da ze>
somehow, i knew you'd have some HTML to bypass the character limit here, despite the fact that ANY user can bypass that limit with that post, and then I quoted you to check, and I was right. LOL.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It doesn't make a bit of difference guys. Bowyer's gone remember? The posts are inert.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i would but my grades in HS were HORRIBLE so i wont meet the requirements plus i want to go to a game design school to create game. unless those are not a factor i will see what i can do

lain

Smash Master
I just want you all to know that I'm a mutha****in champ for doing what I just did.

Good **** MI for yet another top 3 sweep. out of everyone joel got ****ed up the worst and he didn't even enter singles ROFL i love you joel don't develop gangrene

smashfest soon? i'm down for either game.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I've decided I'm heading to AA probably tuesday, earth mentioned it to me so I'd assume he'll host me? *nudge nudge* if not someone should host me cause i'm amazing... kinda

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I just want you all to know that I'm a mutha****in champ for doing what I just did.

Good **** MI for yet another top 3 sweep. out of everyone joel got ****ed up the worst and he didn't even enter singles ROFL i love you joel don't develop gangrene

i agree i havent played anyone in weeks. sorry thax i just really got on the comp so i was alittle to late

Lain dude we need to play again. I cant wait to get a car

TheWildcard

Smash Champion

results ?

clowsui

Smash Legend
1/2. lain/anther (split)
3. judge
5. os/az
7. kel and others?

doubles
1. judge anther
2. az os
3. everyone poops but michigan (god kais)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I haven't seen any DBZ anime or played it's games since a year. Should I start again? O_o

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Viper, I suggest you start watching Dragonball Kai instead. It is going on atm and it is really good. It is basically DBZ but without all the filler episodes. So it doesn't get boring or feel like it is dragging along like the old series used to. It also looks graphically better.

Hell that is the reason why I switched to a DBZ avatar. Well also cause Gogeta is ****ing broken! ;D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I did watch two episodes of Dragonball Kai, but I'm too use to hearing FUNimation dub to the point I'm not use to hearing it in Japanese, hearing Goku's voice in Kai didn't fit for me. )=

Tennet

Smash Champion
yeah Gogeta is, even though Vegito is DBZ, gogetaa is GT >.>

i'm too lazy to watch kai (wtf?)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yeah Gogeta and Vegito are about the same, just Gogeta's special attack is just too broke... XD

GT Gogeta is just beyond crazy, but that is why I don't care for GT. =p

You will enjoy watching Kai, it only takes Goku 2 episodes to reach the end of snake way instead of half a season like int he original series. =p

Also by Episode 12 he is already fighting Vegeta. Best fight in DBZ!

earthadept

Smash Lord
I've decided I'm heading to AA probably tuesday, earth mentioned it to me so I'd assume he'll host me? *nudge nudge* if not someone should host me cause i'm amazing... kinda
Would you want to stay the night? That can most likely be arranged. ;)

DBZ owns, I'll join the trend haha

Tennet

Smash Champion
Yeah Gogeta and Vegito are about the same, just Gogeta's special attack is just too broke... XD

GT Gogeta is just beyond crazy, but that is why I don't care for GT. =p

You will enjoy watching Kai, it only takes Goku 2 episodes to reach the end of snake way instead of half a season like int he original series. =p

Also by Episode 12 he is already fighting Vegeta. Best fight in DBZ!
is the freiza fight like 17 episodes still lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
So far, the original DBZ series took off for Namek at episode 38. The english dub had that event in episode 28. Kai has it in 18.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
All I remember about the movies was one of them had Hitler in it
lol, we're talking about the same one. In that single movie, we got to see:

Super Saiyan 3 Goku
Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks
Dracula
Hitler