• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Kadaj I'm not giving anyone rides anymore (Except for my girlfriend reset and L_cancel when he's close enuff) because im tired of how inconsiderate you ******* passengers are to the driver....smashers need to learn to ****ing drive...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
tko are you from smashbrawlrankings or something? cuz thats where I know reset and L from :p

kadaj is cool, i promise :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
brawl players are especially disrespectful TKO

just drive melee players ^_^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dude at pound 4 i had to deal with like 30X grief from brawl players!

lol

its cuz they youngins

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kadaj I'm not giving anyone rides anymore (Except for my girlfriend reset and L_cancel when he's close enuff) because im tired of how inconsiderate you ******* passengers are to the driver....smashers need to learn to ****ing drive...
I've been giving people rides for years, drives to New Jersey, Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, DC, State College etc.

I do almost ALL of the driving, i've let ee drive my car twice and waffle once

If it's your car, technically you should be the one driving it anyways, otherwise insurance doesn't have to pay for a wreck...dude its not that bad really, some people get nervous driving other people's cars, I know I would be

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Just FYI, when telling people where to find this thread:

Google "the airship brawl" and this is the first result

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
tko are you from smashbrawlrankings or something? cuz thats where I know reset and L from :p

kadaj is cool, i promise :(
its not his fault I'm just tired of going out my way for people to be hittin me with **** like "oh i actually need you to take me (insert place nowhere near where i live) or "sorry dude i don't have the gas money now but I'll hit you up with it later" knowing they aint gonna hit me up with it

and I played you like 6 times on aib ladder i beat you the first time and ever since then i haven't been able to

and you and Kojin took over my room at pound 4 >_>

and i do go to smashbrawlrankings occasionally but thats not where you would immediately recognize me from

I've been giving people rides for years, drives to New Jersey, Woodbridge, Fredericksburg, DC, State College etc.

I do almost ALL of the driving, i've let ee drive my car twice and waffle once

If it's your car, technically you should be the one driving it anyways, otherwise insurance doesn't have to pay for a wreck...dude its not that bad really, some people get nervous driving other people's cars, I know I would be
its not so much whos driving my car...but if i give u the permission to drive my car then obviously im waaaaay tired...because i almost never expect anyone to drive for me. and im tired of going by everyone elses schedule, not being able to leave the tourney when i want to, not being able to stay at someones place because one of the passengers has to go somewhere in the morning...stupid **** like that

o and when EE drove your car did he drive it more then 10 miles...because thats all he did with mines and then johned about getting tired as soon as he got behind the wheel...keep in mind i only got 2 hours of sleep the night before and all of them (being meep takeover and EE) got to sleep in the car there and on the way back...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ill bring a wii i want to get that smash 64 ;)
and reset u need to come i wanna know some people that go to this

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't really have much to say about smash 64 except this:

N64s are rare, good 64 controllers are even rarer, and good competitive smash 64 players are rarer still.

Smash 64 was just released on virtual console and there's a tournament for that game where players of melee and Brawl both will be in attendance; it is likely they have access to a Wii with virtual console.

I think it'd be a good opportunity to get some new blood, honestly.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i'd RAAAAPE some people in the wii-port of Smash 64, as I am way more accustomed to the l-canceling of the gamecube controller than the N64. However, the same game on 2 consoles and 2 controllers is unacceptable and the original setup would have to be used.

I really wanted to go this but im going to Vegas this weekend instead!!!!! unfortunate but this tourney will be g-regless

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Id come if there was a Brawl+ tournament, couldnt we set that up? Itd bring alot of Brawl+ players from around the country, seeing as how big this tournament is.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Id come if there was a Brawl+ tournament, couldnt we set that up? Itd bring alot of Brawl+ players from around the country, seeing as how big this tournament is.
i like this idea, even though i would only go for Vbrawl

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
B+ is definitely a possibility as a side game in the freeplay room. I've been talking to Cape and Yeroc about it.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
HERB is incredible though.

I love Herb.

Also this needs more hype.

I'm so here.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo, the mlg guys hinted they will be running an MLG in North carolina this year in their thread in announcements discussion. M3D, you should probably try and get in contact with someone at mlg to make sure it won't be too close to this

swordgard

Smash Hero
O.o No way. Swordgard's comming <333333333333333

This is gonna be too good. Finally something other then HERB is in NC.

Well, this might not be my 1st tourney in USA(im trying to go to a total of 3 this summer) but this is definitely on my list. I just need to start training again.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Well, this might not be my 1st tourney in USA(im trying to go to a total of 3 this summer) but this is definitely on my list. I just need to start training again.
Lol, as long as your comming. It's gonna be really cool.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I don't even know who the good players are in NC. Are there any?

I demand an exhibition World Cup match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom