• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
<.< AL doesn't approve

Now we're going to have to reschedule our all Melee tournament.

Anyway if Zero_Gamer decides to go, and has room for lil ole me. xD We'll be there.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I'm coming to this.

Not that anybody remembers me.

I'll also bring along fighters of all different varieties. BB, GG, KoF, etc. Somebody else can bring the SF.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
oh hey, thats a cool idea for europeans...say a month vacation in america, 2 of the best smash tournies ever hosted...more than worth it :D

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I think the local NC smashers should try to provide housing if possible for the folks coming in from outside the country. That would probably really help keep their costs down.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this. xD It will be fun to hang out with Dull, Stingers, Keith, CT, and all the other NC smashers again. n_n/

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I gotta go to this. I'll enter Brawl AND Pokemon most likely. I'd team with anyone else from NC in Pokemon doubles. Believe me, I know my stuff.

lord karn

Smash Master
I think the local NC smashers should try to provide housing if possible for the folks coming in from outside the country. That would probably really help keep their costs down.
Hopefully, I'll be able to house quite a few people.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Want to hear more information about The Airship as well as the latest gaming news (the new Brawl tier list and more)?

Show Me Your News - Episode 57: Airship Away
TODAY - Saturday, February 27th
3:00 PM Eastern (Noon Pacific, 20:00 GMT)
LIVE at: http://www.stickam.com/smyn

Host: Youko
Guests: M3D and Scav (all three main hosts of The Airship in one discussion!)

Topics of Discussion:
The Airship 2010
Brawl Tier List v4
Nintendo Media Summit
And MUCH more!

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
If Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver is compatible with Pokemon Battle Revolution, then I think it would be better if it were played on that. It would be a lot more enjoyable, plus you can have fixed levels (unless there's Wi-Fi at the tournament where we play online, which there most likely is).

If you want to follow Nintendo's official format though, then by all means do so

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
im coming for sure just need to wait for the fees so i can register :) and its gonna be my first OoS/National im looking forawrd to this

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Early registration will go up in March and there will be a discount for registering early! So stay tuned for information coming soon!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo, ledger makes a pretty valid point. how the **** did none of us know about this? lololololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom