• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hmm this looks like it will be a blast.

strawhats

Smash Master
holy **** the Legendary M3D, and Tom. This tourney looks legit..my only thing is International Hype could've been built if it weren't so close to Apex 2, which is sladed tobe the blockbuster event of the summer (Because of International Hype). This may still give it a run for its money though.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sticky. This is going to be huge.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea im going to grab a microphone and shout " STACK IT UP!" in m2k's ear if he starts beating pp.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
This tourney is going to be INSANE.

However:

Super Smash Bros 64 – Singles
SSB 64 will be played on the Nintendo Wii, using the Virtual Console version of the game.
FAILURE. There should at least be an option for people to bring an N64 if they're not comfortable playing with the wrong controller.

edit: *reads thread*

ah it looks like the problem will solve itself. Awesome. This is going to be raaaaaape

strawhats

Smash Master
yea im going to grab a microphone and shout " STACK IT UP!" in m2k's ear if he starts beating pp.
sadly..Jason is used to people cheering against him. So yeah....and I know PP is like a falcon main that gains strength (super combos) when he has a crowd to root for him and gets him hyped (Stack it up). M2K's gayness increases by like over 9000 when impatience and happy feet creeps in. It like you feel some rising strength from having all your friends cheer for you, and start playing really aggressive to match the crowd's intensity, but m2k's style counters that kind of mindset as he is patient and ***** aggressiveness.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Haha yeah im sure. It's all good, i'm going to both. Going to be an amazing summer, im glad smash is doing so great still.

I was referring to my tourney anyway, not apex, seeing as mine is almost 2 months earlier than both, haha.

strawhats

Smash Master
not really...honestly we all know that Apex is probably the most hyped tournament for all the intern. hype its getting (aka its gonna be massive). A little competiton never hurt anyone. LOL

I really hope this lives up to the hype though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im a brawl scrub, so im sorry but i really dont understand the epicness of M3D hosting this tourney. Until someone explains it to me, its just another tourney that I probably cant attend

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was wondering why GAMME wasn't stickied if this one is. But in any case, This isn't ridiculously far (5.5 hour drive or so), so i might be able to make this one, but we'll have to see how this summer works out.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hey guys, is your tournament sponsored by Monster and The Escapist? No?

If you're gonna complain about something as frivolous as "WHY IS THIS STICKIED ALREADY," then I think you're missing the point entirely. Just saying.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord

If you're gonna complain about something as frivolous as "WHY IS THIS STICKIED ALREADY," then I think you're missing the point entirely. Just saying.
Well, it does have $3000 in extra money...that's pretty solid at least.

But I'm just glad all these tournaments are getting a lot of hype, and the fact that they're all East Coast which means I can attend most of them, haha.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

nah only sponsored by gpx with a 3k bonus to the pot on top of entry fees

god forbid

i wasnt even making a big deal of it i just made a comment cuz the thread gets posted by an mlg guy and is sticked in a day, its more of a joke than anything

Frames

DI
hungry you post like we're not going LOL we'll be there along with all of FL as usual

also m3d is a super mod so of course he's going to sticky his own threads get over it LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha m3d is the man, i dont even mind, i was just making a joke cuz he is a mod.

im gonna try to get gpx to help here too with all our supplies and such (40+ tvs and wiis). we want the help the community and ALL tournies, not just our own, which is why we are helping apex and other nationals!

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
im gonna try to get gpx to help here too with all our supplies and such (40+ tvs and wiis). we want the help the community and ALL tournies, not just our own, which is why we are helping apex and other nationals!
This.

Plank, you're awesome. The more, bigger and better tournaments we have, the better the community. Especially with big events working together.

Let's make GAMME huge too. And Apex. All of them! Bigger and better!

Edit: Also, here's an idea we've been throwing around. We know we want to have Mafia - and lots of Mafia. One thing we've been messing with is an idea of keeping track of results, or a way to crown a Mafia Don at the end of the weekend. Currently, a popular idea online is to have a scoring system, where a town win counts as X points, a mafia win as X points, etc. Any ideas for how we might tie a series of mafia games together, for ultimate mafianess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom