• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ur wrong KRD, You will win this tournament. :D

nevershootme

Smash Master
Alrighty. so on October 9-13. I'm gonna be in Houston, TX for a conference.. During that time I want to meet up with some smashers in the area. and if there's a tournament on that weekend, maybe i could pop up and join in for singles.

I'm gonna be staying at the Hilton Hotel on 1600 Lamar. So yea... any assistance for this Florida smasher?

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
By the way, Hylian & I both had our first tournament going MK. He got 3rd, I got 5th (we lost to the San Angelo cheaters). Pretty good performance for never using a character in tourney before! We'll both have a lot more MK experience under our belts by the time HOBO 11 comes around. ;)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
By the way, Hylian & I both had our first tournament going MK. He got 3rd, I got 5th (we lost to the San Angelo cheaters). Pretty good performance for never using a character in tourney before! We'll both have a lot more MK experience under our belts by the time HOBO 11 comes around. ;)
This is true.

Oh, and Dojo is going to win Hobo11.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Both of these men have obviously lost their minds.
You 3 stocked everyone you played at the last tournament at least once!

Hylian, I heard you were cocky but played a sick IC.

I'd like to play you when we get there. Theres nothing wrong with confidence in your abilities right?
d(o_od)

Im looking foward to showing you my moves XD.

Oh and just sayin, dont even worry about Azen and M2K going...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArHas4eozE

XD
We should MM. $10? You can use whoever you want, I'll use MK.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I can't wait to see what inside joke my neighbor and I will come up with from this tournament.

HOBO 4: "Mr. 3000's Ike is so good!" and "Fliphop is so good!"
HOBO 5: *Wiis go out while doing tourny matches in doubles* "Woah, woah woah, hey, woah, what?"
HOBO 8: *Unplugs AV cables to record* Everyone: "Ooooh!"
HOBO 10: *Nore opens the door, looks ouside, then walks back inside* jS: "It's fun to look outside"

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Hey Allan -

I'm looking at bringing a full car (five people) down to HOBO 11. I forgot if you confirmed this or not, but do we still have free housing if we come?

Gnes

Smash Master
Man Dojos lookin quite scary from the Gamelot Monthly Vids...good stuff man...then again the reviving Roy R is scarier than the boogeyman...too bad Kown will defeat them both with his awesomeness...

:)

kown

Smash Lord
Man Dojos lookin quite scary from the Gamelot Monthly Vids...good stuff man...then again the reviving Roy R is scarier than the boogeyman...too bad Kown will defeat them both with his awesomeness...

:)
QFT.... i know most of you are joking but when it does happen u will all be KOWNED.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok not to be an East Coast Elitist or anything like that...but I have to say this after reading this thread.

No one in Texas has a chance of beating M2K.
No one in Texas has a chance of beating Azen, although a better chance than M2K.
People in Texas have a very good chance of beating me. LOL

But in all honesty, no way will Dojo win. Not only is M2K better than him, but he's much much better at the matchup. He plays in MD/VA all the time w/ the best MK's and easily 2 stocks them. Seriously, don't get your hopes up Dojo, even if you are rapetastic. (Which you are. :))

Dojo

Smash Champion
oovideogamegodoo: its like 60 40
oovideogamegodoo: that im going
oovideogamegodoo: i just won a wii
oovideogamegodoo: i beat azen 3-0
oovideogamegodoo: today
oovideogamegodoo: and was ****** him in friendlies
oovideogamegodoo: along w/ everyone else
oovideogamegodoo: EC overrates themselves
oovideogamegodoo: TX should be fun
Anthony2231: I 3 stocked everyone at that tourney yesterday
Anthony2231: I hope you guys come. I'm really excited to know where I stand against the best.
oovideogamegodoo: if the crowd isnt gay ill go back
oovideogamegodoo: ya i saw
oovideogamegodoo: u look pretty good
oovideogamegodoo: u would probably do real good on the EC

I'll keep my hopes down then. I'll see if that changes anything. ;)

Top Bottom