• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its not my fault youre a scrub and are trying to take out a part of the game because its "cheap" LOL

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
god, i am so mad. i got gayed out by school and money and couldnt make it. you guys are going to have soo much fun. well good luck to like the 7 Fl smashers going. XOLBOL IS GONNA **** AT THIS. CHECKERED VANS (COLBOL+QDVS_ IS ALSO GONNA ****!! have fun...peace

-hiro
checkered vans....sigh you guys and your uncreative corny names. why not scrotumwarriors, screaming angry wombat, disregardation of gay people, maverick's c0ck, A little wizard's foot foot wouldnt hurt anyone.?

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
its not my fault youre a scrub and are trying to take out a part of the game because its "cheap" LOL
All I said was that it didn't take any skill.

It takes more skill to actively defeat your opponent rather than just grabbing them.

This is why I prefer tech chasing to chain grabbing. (something that you can't do lol)

In conclusion, lets just have a nice clean fight for once. :chuckle:

If you want to MM with cg's I'm still down.

I miss a lot of cg's :(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hey plank, i hope the singles pools are solid because im gonna divide the name tags by pools (g-reg's suggestion). if you dont get one, sorry, i didnt think pound would go over 200 (:o) so i didnt buy enough supplies. if you'll really get upset about it, i'll bring my sharpies to write on yo face haha then make you play me in melee :D

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
are they cool nametags that say "hi i'm ...." ?

edit: korn are you angry?

edit2:

ill be leaving tonight at like 10 getting there in the morning

Ima walk from airport to venue because im 2 cheap 2 pay for anything

mango **** you we are not walking.

PS: for those who don't know, mango is dum and is only taking $9.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I didn't register but I'll be here most likely just having some fun =)

I'll take ANY $1 mms, I want serious sets with the following people:

Doll
Mango
HugS
Plank
Silent Wolf
Eggz
ALL oos

Looks like I'll have to make a nametag myself LOL
And Plank: if I bring a setup, can I eat? >_>

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
redd - yes u can eat if u bring a setup

korn - chill out, all changes i made were only to the TIA file, i havent updated the TA page.

Tope, I'm still better than you, and i'll MM you for as much money as you'll play for.

Everyone else - park around hilltop circle or in the commons garage, im not positive those lots in the first post are open for public parking anymore

edit:: HOW BOUT THIS tope, we'll MM in both for the same amount. Cging and non-cging. After I win both, you'll have no excuses

GOTM

Smash Champion
god **** everyone muss be sellin crack or somethin that they got all this money.

i feel you korn, i juss wanna friendly too, and i want colbol to teach me tricksies

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
PS: for those who don't know, mango is dum and is only taking $9.
lol i was next to HugS while he was talking to mango he though he was landing in VA. HugS is like "you owe me $250 from the split in san diego" and then like three sentances later i hear "You have $9?"

Lol HugS told him to buy like $280 tickets two months ago he kept not doing it and eventually when he was about to HugS told him to wait 5 minutes and in that time tickets shot to lik $700 which is why he['s getting in at 6am on saturday and not friday for out fest T_T.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
everything is just going to move forward as it gets done, with like 30 minutes between each event. Im not going to BS everyone and waste everyones time with time limits and constraints like every other tournament does, when in reality these will never be met. All I can say is be there by 11:00 at the latest. because we WILL start then

VANS

Smash Ace
WRONG VANS thats not me edrees ^__^ sorry to disappoint but sadly................i cant make it T_T *sigh*

kiwiii

Smash Lord
So for EVERY set-up is 15$?

If i bring 3 setups, thats 40$ for me? O.O

OMFG GREG
ROFL OMFG G-REG O.O
as if you wont be making any money at this tournament :p
i myself will be bringing $15 with me .. LOL -_- the glory of being a college student <3 YAYUHZ

490+ posts til 2k .. something tells me i wont make it >___>

IT'S MEW2KING'S BIRTHDAY NEXT TUESDAY i say we do something for this gangstuhhh :grin:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
FL is going to **** again.

Colbol - technical boy wonder will top 5
Skrach - the marth you've never heard of that will **** you
OTRU - unpredictable
QDVS - sandbagger

Good luck to anyone else from FL. Only people from FL that I are going is my crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom