• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTM

Smash Champion
? is this a bad attempt at a burn or do you not do any pool research. Regardless this post sounds overly coky.

Secondly, evidentially grammer ftl.
im in this pool!!!

yeah uh...i plan on losing like ASAP, haha, but i wanna friendly everyone and anyone

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Hi Everyone.. So.. I know QVDS from Florida, Dahen, Over and Iced (from spain) right now I just want to say good luck to everybody and please upload friendly matchs*.*

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ky, Sol and I are all arriving at the Baltimore Downtown Bus Station on Friday evening. Could anyone tell us what Bus # to take to the infamous Piano Man? Or, I mean, if you want to give us a ride there thats fine too.
This is very important. I went to the site of Maryland Transportation but didn't have any luck. Seriously though, anyone who knows there way around the city, could you give us some help. 10$ if you pick us up and drop us off Hat's place, 20$ if you want to bring us back Monday.:psycho:
I apologize for posting the same thing multiple times, but I wouldn't have to if I got a response. We're arriving tomorrow at 8:20pm at the Baltimore Downtown Bus Terminal and have no idea how to get to HAT's place from there.

Give some feedback please.

EDIT: just saw Divokage's post. and Frankly I think thats what we'll have to do....

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I apologize for posting the same thing multiple times, but I wouldn't have to if I got a response. We're arriving tomorrow at 8:20pm at the Baltimore Downtown Bus Terminal and have no idea how to get to HAT's place from there.

EDIT: just saw Divokage's post. and Frankly I think thats what we'll have to do....
nevermind, i thought you were arriving at bwi.

my apologies.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
1st. Plank, I'll put an extra 5$ bet that tope beats you if you guys MM. Dunno if you are interestd.
2nd. MenacingMike, 3$ MM? Best of 5?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
1st. Plank, I'll put an extra 5$ bet that tope beats you if you guys MM. Dunno if you are interestd.

Raikou-

Smash Apprentice

https://www.mtamaryland.com/maps/downtown_baltimore/index.cfm

http://www.mtamaryland.com/maps/regional_system/index.cfm

http://www.mtamaryland.com/services/bus/routes/bus/23schedule1.pdf

http://www.mtamaryland.com/services/bus/routes/bus/23map0306.pdf

You should take a look at those maps just to be sure yourself but it looks like if you need to catch the 23 toward Rolling Rd. Just get off at Frederick Ave. + Ingleside/Bloomsbury Ave. and you'll literally be right in front of it.

Cyrain

Smash Ace

forward

Smash Champion
I noticed in the rules that you cannot strike a stage from random select. Is there any way you would be willing to change that? It is a pretty standard rule among tournaments lately, and it definitely helps keep the first match even between the two players.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Not too sure what you guys are talking about, but I don't see much difference in striking out a random stage or just banning a stage. I might be misinterpreting something somewhere though.. oh well!

POUND 3 FTW

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Forward was referring to not being able to strike randoms (and only being able to strike counter-pick stages). However, like HAT said, I didn't see that stated anywhere in the first post. Maybe I'm missing something.

aho43

Smash Lord
i think the stage strike thing refers to the rule where if you get a stage on random you dont like you can repick if you do it early enough.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
Looks like I need a partner for teams in this, as my partner just dropped out at the last second. anyone still need a partner? PM me if you do.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
striking gives more of an option for a more balanced gameplay level.

if a peach player for example, wants to BAN greengreens, gets screwed over if they get yoshi story, where as they could have striked it, then banned green greens.

Dopey

Smash Lord
so who can house Trail, Vidjo, Zec, and myself for friday night? maybe sat an sunday too? =p but just looking for friday for now.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Cyrain/menacing mike , i'd lik eMM's with both of you find me at the tourney. xD Or i'll find you, and i'm going to be doign mad mm's everyone ask thanks. :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Someone brought a Japanese copy of Brawl to UMBC tonight, they've probably played it for the past four-five hours...That game looks fun.

Edit: Where's the encouragement for Bmore to do well at the Baltimore tournament?

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
so who can house Trail, Vidjo, Zec, and myself for friday night? maybe sat an sunday too? =p but just looking for friday for now.
Try HAT's housing thread? Or maybe you could try ChRed2AKrisp, I think he's putting up a bunch of people in the lounge in his dorm? Otherwise, Plank listed hotel info on the first post.

D20

Smash Lord
Anyone else staying at the hotel?
Takieddine, Swiftbass, XYT, and I will be there Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom