• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cort

Apple Head
Dear Everyone,

please friendly me at this fine event

you won't regret it, and you'll have a lot of fun

this is your last chance to play me, and me play you

Sincerely,
Cort

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Dear Everyone,

please friendly me at this fine event

you won't regret it, and you'll have a lot of fun

this is your last chance to play me, and me play you

Sincerely,
Cort
CorT, if you're dying after Pound 3.... let's sex the New England Males together, one last time.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
All MM's accepted.

All MM's best 2 out of 3.

Plank - I don't sheik ditto MM's unless there's no CG.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Whoever is staying at the Quality Inn, call me at 407-595-9310 once you check-in so we can find each other and smash. I have two other Floridians with me, and it will be very boring for all of us if we don't find each other.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Everyone should play me too n_n

unless they play jiggz. then gtfo my business. >=[

edit: Eggz on DJ Combo's account LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well I wanna play all the Top Peach players. Wanna show I can go even with them or even Beat them if I can.

Also I wanna play big names. The more I get beat by like........the best out there, the better II'll be Playing people on your lvele all the time does not do much. I gotta play people that can destroy. So I wanna play like beastly Marths and Foxes. Yea they destroy Peach real bad..............and thats what I want. M2k, Azen, etc. I wanna play them all. Well see if that will make me more stronger to make it into brackets. But thats like if god is sitting on my shoulder. Ha ha ha. I also wanna be like one of the first Peach mains that just goes all the way with Peach alone and make it really far. I know its tuff as hell, but I dont care, thats what I always go for in tournaments.

pockyD

Smash Legend
All MM's accepted.

All MM's best 2 out of 3.

Plank - I don't sheik ditto MM's unless there's no CG.
lol @ self-contradicting post -_-

edit: and my last tournament as an east coaster too! play me before i turn to the evil ways of the west

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
they got here, they were at HAT's last night. they are very nice! :)

and everyone else....BRING CUBES
BRING CUBES
BRING CUBES
BRING CUBES
BRING CUBES

....please =(

For every TV we have without a cube, im going to kill 10 baby seals.
edit: and/or baby squirtles

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'll be bringing a tv, but i don't own a cube so that's that

a friend will be bringing a cube to match up with my tv though so no worries

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ROFL Drephen got kicked out of CoK

for grinding on a black chick RRRRRRRROFL
..............are mathos and frenziefool the only members of CoK now?
WTF DREPHEN lol what is this madness

HOLY SHTI THIS IS TOMORORWO WOWLA DF :o!!!!!!!!!! i demand friendlies from everyone. too lazy to catch up on rest of the posts but yea, i probably wont be doing most of the 1v1 MMs. people probably forgot they challenged me anyway >_>;

fonz will be bringing a cube >_>;/i'll be bringing his overdue cube.

yayuhhhz

Cort

Apple Head
Well I wanna play all the Top Peach players. Wanna show I can go even with them or even Beat them if I can.

Also I wanna play big names. The more I get beat by like........the best out there, the better II'll be Playing people on your lvele all the time does not do much. I gotta play people that can destroy. So I wanna play like beastly Marths and Foxes. Yea they destroy Peach real bad..............and thats what I want. M2k, Azen, etc. I wanna play them all. Well see if that will make me more stronger to make it into brackets. But thats like if god is sitting on my shoulder. Ha ha ha. I also wanna be like one of the first Peach mains that just goes all the way with Peach alone and make it really far. I know its tuff as hell, but I dont care, thats what I always go for in tournaments.
sergtsertdfgregeggDFGRGdf
Cort, lets falcon ditto on yoshi's story. Better yet, lets have Falcon free for alls on yoshi's.
yes

EVERYONE FRIENDLY ME THIS IS LIKE THE LAST BIG TOURNAMENT OF THE UNIVERSE

;'(

QUIVO

Smash Master
I wanna play errybody. Me, Sliq, Kel, Dr. X and Noh are leaving within a half hour to an hour to be on our way to this.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
ill be leaving tonight at like 10 getting there in the morning

Ima walk from airport to venue because im 2 cheap 2 pay for anything

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
HELLO! Myself, Azn Lep and Bone are AT THE QUALITY INN RIGHT NOW! If anyone is here and wants to smash CLAL ME, or if anyone do us a pretty pretty favor and pick us up (that lives close) for smash we'd GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! Call meeee 949 294 5737 . Cmon it's two Peaches and an Ice climbers...how can you refuse!?!?!?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
god, i am so mad. i got gayed out by school and money and couldnt make it. you guys are going to have soo much fun. well good luck to like the 7 Fl smashers going. XOLBOL IS GONNA **** AT THIS. CHECKERED VANS (COLBOL+QDVS_ IS ALSO GONNA ****!! have fun...peace

-hiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom