• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Rhode Island may possibly need housing if we decide to drive down for this. I'm not sure yet... got on it MD
read the past previous posts.

and chances are people who are already confirmed going will get housing first over someone who "may possibly if we decide not sure yet" seeing as they would be reserving their house for a "possibly"

Reioumu

Smash Lord
lol @ mr. condescending. you'll go places with that.

no, i don't think you know what trolling means etc. etc.

the "average consumer" can easily be linked to newegg or tiger direct to buy a way cheaper yet fine PC compared to a mac
The underlined itself is trolling. You're trying to egg him on to try to retaliate and get frustrated :\.

neighborhood p : You just got destroyed. Stop posting. You are annoying. Don't **** with TA
QFT Chinesahh.

Anyway, I guess I should go practice up or something. I'm mad rusty.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
omfg penguin edition LOL *waits for it*

im too broke to afford a pass right now anyway :< god****it

HAT

Smash Ace
I'm trying my hardest to make it to this. It's looking like a go so far, and so I think I am going to need housing.

So mark me down for needing Housing. Preferrably from the legendary HAT.
Yeah, you can stay here. But note: because of your lack of name recognition, I've only allowed you to stay here because you've called me legendary and that makes me feel good.

Real tournament question:

Can we get the passes in Katamari Damacy format?

edit-- I don't think the issue with the Mac and PC thing is over because you don't **** with TA.. it was simply over before it began. Kirbstir knows his ****, no johns.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Im still Waiting for hugs 2 look up tickets lol

he gots this
mangooooo.

wow do you not listen when i tell you we can get tickets for about $300, but we would have to get there prolly on thursday, and leave on monday?

(are we getting a hotel or would you rather stay with Hat - it's up to you.. Or would you rather just wait til norcal trip so we can discuss it with norcal/WA?)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
just stay with hat.

its cheaper, walking distance to the venue, and you get to play lots of melee.

mikehaze ur awful btw, mm?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I want a hotel..

yayuhz

I cant go around missing all this school .. lol

HOTEL!!!

and why would i listen 2 u .. when i can listen 2 huggies? !!

Alukard

Smash Hero
my also loves the legendary hat for letting us stay there as well ... o man pound is gonna b the shizz

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
As for some actual information related to Pound 3 lol

GOTM and I are both definitely going (we talked about it earlier in the thread and were unsure), and we are both fully registered and paid the fee. We are both bringing a full setup, so add that to the front page. Also, we both need housing, can we be confirmed to be able to get housing from someone?

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
Also, we both need housing, can we be confirmed to be able to get housing from someone?
LMAO

Plank, you should probably put something in the title about PMing people for housing. Everyone seems to be disregarding it, no matter how many times someone says it.

Maybe nobody on these boards can read.

Come to think of it, that'd explain a lot of the things I've seen on SWF...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
LMAO

Plank, you should probably put something in the title about PMing people for housing. Everyone seems to be disregarding it, no matter how many times someone says it.

Maybe nobody on these boards can read.

Come to think of it, that'd explain a lot of the things I've seen on SWF...
I also PM'ed HAT, but I also figured I should post it here considering Team Arlington (or atleast those that are running Pound) will read every post in this thread and help people out with whatever problems they have concerning the tournament. I can read :p
I also made the post to confirm that were bringing a couple setups which can be put on the first post

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thx mucho chibo/gotm. since you are driving in (i assume) i suggest you PM chred2akrisp or rebel and ask them about housing. UMD is helping house those who are driving :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
thx mucho chibo/gotm. since you are driving in (i assume) i suggest you PM chred2akrisp or rebel and ask them about housing. UMD is helping house those who are driving :)
yup were driving up. we were considering carrying our full setups from south jersey, but decided we would rather spend the gas money lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ACTUAL TOURNAMENT RELATED INFO
(the fact i have to do that is ridiculous)

I called the hotel director today and spoke with him, everytime seems to be all set for the hotel. He should be sending me a terms and agreement shortly, and once i read over that and sign it, you guys should be able to call the hotel and reserve the rooms for the discount rate of $68 per night. I'm not sure if you have to pay upon calling in, or upon arrival to the hotel, i'll figure that out.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How long do you think it would take to drive there from Texas?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

forkgirl

Smash Lord
lets see...half a day to get out of texas and the other half to get through all the other states to maryland, so....about a day?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Total Est. Time: 23 hours, 39 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1542.44 miles

Wow Taylor was almost exactly right. XD.

We should drive!

(lol)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Driving is cheaper if you have the time to do it. I drove to a gaming tournament in Chicago from Maryland. It was about 14 hours each way and definitely worth it.

We're going to have a projector/screen and a cordless mic/speakers for this event. Saturday the projector will be used for pools/bracket information, while Sunday we plan to show the Super Bowl on it.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Train is probably the best way for economy travel.

Super comfortable, doesn't take a lot of effort, and its not as slow or gay as bus.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey hugs im calling you out right now. You know, since i'm not all that good. Let's do it. $50 MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom