• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I think Plank is the 2nd best Sheik in the country. Get over it. You barely know anything about smash in So Cal, nevertheless about smash in other areas. Plank is that good.

But that doesn't mean I told him to mm Hugo or something. He's his own man, and he'll prove how good he is on his own terms. My personal opinion of him means nothing in regards to his skill.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah ha ha ha ha. talk all you want, same offer applies to you menacingmike/fabian/mango/anyone coming from cali

chillindude829

Smash Master
ill MM hugs for $50 too. how bout it hugo, mr. better than me in singles?

edit: and if anyone else wants to prove something, MM me for $20 or more. i'll do it vs anyone except azen chu m2k and PC.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
ill MM hugs for $50 too. how bout it hugo, mr. better than me in singles?

edit: and if anyone else wants to prove something, MM me for $20 or more. i'll do it vs anyone except azen chu m2k and PC.
Sure. We'll do the stipulations on AIM.

hey hugs im calling you out right now. You know, since i'm not all that good. Let's do it. $50 MM?
Sure. I just don't see where this came from. I expected a Chillin money match. Not a plank one, haha. But yeah. We'll also do the stipulations on AIM.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
eggz/hugs 3/5 $50, 1 stage ban each can be any stage including neutrals. standard rules aside from that

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Who want's to $50 MM my 12 year old brother?

He will bring the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom