• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
What time are you getting to the venue?
I'm going snake in doubles but wanna have time to practice with you.
Trust me my wario's really good but not established yet so I'll go snake since I didn't want to suprised you or anything.
Friday night, around 9ish. Still don't know my room number, though. :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
Pretty much lol. I just feel like the yellow fits better :)

Is Armada really teaming with M2K????? How is that supposed to be fair??
I wonder what their team name will be?

Robots of the past and Present.

AI meets DI

Gimping Galore (GGs) lol

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If M2K plays Sheik, it'll be like losing some synergy for OMG****INGGODRAPE.

strawhats

Smash Master
If M2K plays Sheik, it'll be like losing some synergy for OMG****INGGODRAPE.
this really makes me wish lcky came so we could see some HOLY **** god like teams matches.

Another teams match that would be amazing to see is m2k/mango vs armada/amsah.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
catfish vs the robot and the swede would be interesting

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
j.shadows u can probably come down and see it, but playing...no. im just setting up friday.

rhan

Smash Hero
j.shadows u can probably come down and see it, but playing...no. im just setting up friday.
Awwww that blows. Anything goes in hotel rooms though right? Cuz then that'll be on us.

I might have people come chillax then.

I'll have a full setup though Plank along with my projector to get straight Friday. I'll definitely will be there before 8pm or 9pm depending on traffic.

PLANK

is there a flexible driver? aka on that can pick up my negro ciz from an airport friday morning. he said he might be coming in from dolas? not sure where that is.

rhan

Smash Hero
Anyone have a brawl singles pass that they're trying to sell? If you do please PM me I'd like to buy one if possible

If not I might just spectate
I got a friend not going and he signed up for Melee singles. If Plank alows it we could see if we could change that into a Brawl reg and you can pay me at the venue.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
I got a friend not going and he signed up for Melee singles. If Plank alows it we could see if we could change that into a Brawl reg and you can pay me at the venue.
That would be great

and we can play Starcraft too lol

u can pay at the door though

Yeah but $65 sucks...I live in a town where nobody plays brawl anymore but I still enjoy the game so I'd like to go and play friendlies mostly, but the difference between $20 for friendlies and $35 for entering pools isn't too much so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
ChuDat needs a teammate for Melee. Please PM me if you are interested.

You must be good or at least known.

rhan

Smash Hero
More reason to bring my laptop. And we could play off my friend's mobile hotspot.

All these other random games people wanna play me in at this... lmao..

But yeah see if it's possible with Plank.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
That would be great

and we can play Starcraft too lol

Yeah but $65 sucks...I live in a town where nobody plays brawl anymore but I still enjoy the game so I'd like to go and play friendlies mostly, but the difference between $20 for friendlies and $35 for entering pools isn't too much so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try.
play me =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom