• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
MMs oh and i guess this is when Coney and I declare that we're accepting teams MMs from MOST teams not like M2k Ally for obv reasons.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
MMs oh and i guess this is when Coney and I declare that we're accepting teams MMs from MOST teams not like M2k Ally for obv reasons.
MMs?
If Shaky was going, I'd team MM you guys.

If Kadaj and I have good chemistry, I'm pretty sure we'll do it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Plank, our car is actually bringing another person instead of a set-up, just fyi. I will still have my Wii though. Last minute changes.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo about hotel stuff, me, tant and Inui need one more person, its 78.00 for 3 nights so holla if you're down.

edit: looks like Doom got it

LLDL

Smash Hero
Melee will be anywhere from 250 - 300, at least beating pound 3 entry.

Brawl will be 100 - 150, won't beat pound 4 Brawl entry.

My predictions for the final registrants

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
OOHHH ****.
Chudat didn't register for brawl but registered for melee.
Is this the chudat comeback to place tops in melee. lol

strawhats

Smash Master
lol look again...very closely this time.

Chu is registered for Brawl and Melee. His name is underneath mew2king's name for brawl.

What a troll.

ChuDat is so bored of Melee after playing it ever since release date. Brawl is just newer, funner game for him

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
chu told me recently he didnt like brawl anymore and was going to get back into melee+++has been practicing melee and going to melee tournies o_O

idea

Smash Master
well he does keep going to melee tourneys...

on a completely unrelated note, i notice wobbling is allowed at this tournament.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so happy that I am going to this again

=)

this is a legit request:

proskater aka Joe a smasher from Connecticut is the 2nd best in the world in Tony Hawk Underground. Is there a way to have him show case the god-like THUG action? I saw him this past weekend at a connecticut local and I know that it could get hype with a big crowd because our little crowd of 20-30 got hype!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Oh nice Swift. What about that scholarship or grant or whatever, how does that all work out and you still be able to go?

ChuDat is so bored of Melee after playing it ever since release date. Brawl is just newer, funner game for him
naaaah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom