• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
so happy that I am going to this again

=)

this is a legit request:

proskater aka Joe a smasher from Connecticut is the 2nd best in the world in Tony Hawk Underground. Is there a way to have him show case the god-like THUG action? I saw him this past weekend at a connecticut local and I know that it could get hype with a big crowd because our little crowd of 20-30 got hype!
What are you saying, Im the best at THUG lol. None of my friends can beat me >_<. I get millions of points and have cuztom moves bro. No manualing tho cuz thats just cheap.
/scrub world

So Fatal

Smash Master

=)

this is a legit request:

proskater aka Joe a smasher from Connecticut is the 2nd best in the world in Tony Hawk Underground. Is there a way to have him show case the god-like THUG action? I saw him this past weekend at a connecticut local and I know that it could get hype with a big crowd because our little crowd of 20-30 got hype!
I don't think hes 2nd best...

Ah the 'Best' Snake won't be attending? how sad.
I was trolling that AiB Blog, seems like you didn't get it -__- but ya either way I have work and school to focus on....

strawhats

Smash Master

=)

this is a legit request:

OMG my boy Joe is a monster at Tony Hawk Underground. I nearly **** my pants when i saw the sick **** he was doing last weekend. :)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
This thread is getting way to lovey-dovey for my tastes. "Oooh please Jman come to pound pretty please?," "Oooh M2K enter Melee singles! We love you!"...

***** I wish you would.

PREDICTION:
MD/VA is going to have the most people of any region make bracket
PREDICTION:
MD/VA is going to win both singles and doubles
PREDICTION:
MD/VA is going to have the loudest, rudest mother****ers in the building
PREDICTION:
POUND 5 is going to be the illest tournament ever thanks to the work of our very own Raftbuilder and his TO posse.
PREDICTION:
My homeboy EpsilonZant is going to get videos up faster than any of your hometown "uploaders"

MOTHER****ERS TRYIN' TO COME TO OUR HOUSE? OUR HOUSE?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I think more people should give me monies for playing a set of Brawl with them.
It'll be well worth it.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey plank, you know you're registered twice for Melee right? lol.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
crimson, you should have put doll under chudat.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Hey does anyone want to buy a Brawl Singles +Doubles pass from me, I can no longer go to this. save a whoping $2.50 lol. Just PM me. the first who pms me gets it

KageMurphy

Smash Master
BRAWL TEAMMATE WANTED

I play MK n DDD, I copy everything Atomsk does at a worse level, I'm ignorant and cuddly, if you're ignorant and cuddly holla at MD's hype man.

Please don't suck as much as me.

g-reg's girlfriend

Smash Rookie
Yo Plank! - will there be a venue fee for spectators? I was going to scroll thru this thread to find an answer, but I would have had to wade thru pages and pages of posts that just said "****!" or something about sticky pants to find it... ^___^

stingers

Smash Obsessed
u can't just be like,

"My reason for not going is 100% justifiable, I simply can't miss class monday or tuesday.

But the rest of you, no excuses."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom