• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL im not though! but thank you <3. people often get mad at me for dqing too many people or just stopping peoples matches when i need to announce tourney matches XD

hopefully this time, with the venue being 24 hours, we wont have to worry about dqs much and such especially since the hotel is in the venue, there is no excuse!

im gona try and talk to lucky today, i have his #. this will def be too good to miss, and i need my defending team champs here!

PM me if you have any questions, im pretty busy at work but I can try to help!

as for security i wanna make sure i have enough $ to pay everyone before i promise people spots....ive saved every security related PM so i can decide on people when it comes time....

please bring setups, tvs, wiis, cubes, power strips, WHATEVER YOU CAN TO HELP!!!!!

oh and yes...smashers are "that" lazy...times ten! im just as guilty though (booked hotel after deadline lol)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I'm bringing everything I have. I might download an image of brawl and load it through the regular channel without any hacks and use my disk on my second wii.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will obviously re-open registration from the massive # of posts/pms/visitor emssages when my box is full LOL

right now its still at $60 til im home from work so if u forgot and dont want 2.50 more then get on it!! (if possible lol, i know some people are waiting for taxes)

Alukard

Smash Hero
i will obviously re-open registration from the massive # of posts/pms/visitor emssages when my box is full lol

right now its still at $60 til im home from work so if u forgot and dont want 2.50 more then get on it!! (if possible lol, i know some people are waiting for taxes)
meeeee lmaooo ... >_>

Radium88

Smash Lord
I think the MO car is bringing a set-up. We'll also try to remember to bring power strips and extension cords...although I left most of mine at another tournament...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Twitter fanatics

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to nealdt, I'll be using the new tio version that allows auto-tweets via the software. I've connected my tio with my thetantalus twitter account (which should be included in bionic's twitter compiliation) so EVERY update will be posted online. I've told my Tio to report match winners and bracket images. I won't know how well it works for a little while yet, but I wanted to let everyone know that there won't be a huge need to twitter, becuase EVERY update will be online via my laptop.

Jon- if you don't have this version of Tio, please let me know and i'll get it to you in person.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
awesome, rauleen, good to hear!!! same with you winter!!!

scott ill hit you up and try to get that worked out, thats pretty awesome

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I wonder how much brawl entrants will be after Plank re-opens reg and updates list. Guessing the max people will be around 130-140. Shame...

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Hi Everyone,

Thanks to nealdt, I'll be using the new tio version that allows auto-tweets via the software. I've connected my tio with my thetantalus twitter account (which should be included in bionic's twitter compiliation) so EVERY update will be posted online. I've told my Tio to report match winners and bracket images. I won't know how well it works for a little while yet, but I wanted to let everyone know that there won't be a huge need to twitter, becuase EVERY update will be online via my laptop.

Jon- if you don't have this version of Tio, please let me know and i'll get it to you in person.
Azn Lep used this for WGF and it's very cool, only that some of the results later in the day started coming in super slow. That's probably just because nobody was updating them on Tio though.

Hype! =D

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hope u make it jman after ****** wc so hard.... gotta prove yourself even more!!! and maybe not suicide/beat amsah this time

also 24 hour venue w/ the hotel inside, so easy to go to your room between matches for...whatever you might want to do between matches....XD

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
and maybe not suicide/beat amsah this time

also 24 hour venue w/ the hotel inside, so easy to go to your room between matches for...whatever you might want to do between matches....XD
=(

lol

yea i just dont think i'll get of work for this will see tho how long is reg goin to be open for???

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Jason, the reg list hasn't been updated since early last night. Plus more people are still registering for both events.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah what phil said...

jman it will prollllly be open until the 10th or so...maybe even a bit closer to the tourney...

i know people are hard on money these days, i MAY even allow people to pay at the venue (esp if numbers dont grow too much, then time wont be as much of an issue and i can accomodate people who cant pay until closer to the tourney)

i know how money and stuff is right now for everyone...so im extra willing to work with people to help you get here if at all possible...

like i said before if ur trying to come but cant exactly afford housing, please PM me....we can try and work something out for u guys!

btw theres ~50+ entrants i havent added yet, and i got 5-10 PMs/visitor messages and more posts saying entire GROUPS had not registered yet really ha

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, I know of plenty of people going who have yet to sign up.

Considering that according to plank the reg list is already at about 150, this should go over 200 for brawl easily.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah, I know of plenty of people going who have yet to sign up.

Considering that according to plank the reg list is already at about 150, this should go over 200 for brawl easily.
i was talking about for melee and brawl.... not just for brawl...i havent gone through and seen who signed up for what yet ha

id love to get 200 for brawl, i feel like since mlg that game took a hit so i want them to show some life...im glad brawl reg has gone up so much in the past few days!

and yeah...a lot of people havent registered yet..... even tho i announced the deadline people dont believe it when its 3 weeks early.... i just need the money to give the venue beforehand so i have to have a deadline to get the MAJORITY of people to register lol

last year i let stragglers register way close to the event as long as u ask nicely. lol

Gnes

Smash Master
razer and gnes are definitely better than a 4th seed team. They're probably seed 2 or 3

wow is brawl really this small at this wtf? I guess it's cuz previous brawl tourneys here had no hype. I can barely take this seriously
Thanks baby :)
Ally just doesn't want to play us because everytime he plays us(even with u) he gets ***** by razer lmaooo

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
from the current attendance list:

people I intend to money match.

Kadaj [S+D]
D0N [S+D]
D-Torr [S+D]
KiraFlax [S+D]
ChiboSempai [S+D]

Ally [S+D]
Inui [S+D]
ESAM [S+D]
MVD [S+D]

Mew2King [S+D]
ChuDat [S+D]
Aposl [S+D]
Seibrik [S+D]
ADHD [S+D]

PitsKeyBlade [S+D]
NickRiddle [S+D]

Pitzer [S+D]
Seagull
Ch33s3 [S+D]

Will [S+D]
D1AOS
L_Cancel [S+D]

Razmakazi [S+D]
Mekos [S+D]
Ebo
Poltergust [S+D]
Phiddlesticks
Vex Kasrani [S+D]

Squall [S+D]
KingToon [S+D]
Takeover [S+D]
Nasty [S+D]
Pink Fresh [S+D]

Logic [S+D]
King Beef [S+D]
The Kiest
Shippo
SlikVik [S+D]
NoID
Gimr
Iliad [S+D]
King~
KirinBlaze [S+D]
UltimateRazer [S+D]
Nicole [S+D]
Roller
Coney [S+D]
SSR
Hylian [S+D]
Pharaoh Kyon [S+D]
Speed [S+D]
Kenny9 [S+D]
Sassy [S+D]

obviously i wont be able to get to all of them, and a bunch of these will be too scared to play me.

But basically, if I know who you are, Ill probably money match you if you approach me. But the resized names are people i personally have beef with and will actively be searching out to play

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought today was gonna be the 31st holy ****. Good thing I reggie watted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom