• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
BTW you can stop voting MK up now, and start bringing all the other high tiers up to fill the void rofl, voting them down is just pointless at the moment
See, told ya :D

anyways:
Diddy + 1
Ness + 1
Bowser + 1 (spadefox stop with your bowser troll bull****)

it's getting harder to vote now, but i miss the 5 vote limit :D

Browny

Smash Hater
Sonic Pika Diddy +1

ok updated.
Try to keep spreading the ranks apart guys, vote high tiers up and low tiers down so we can get that large spread out of 17 and 12 :)

And last warning to people who repeatedly vote the same character up/down every update. If you think your characters location is a great injustice, then vote for the characters around them instead otherwise I will simply not count the votes until i see a change

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
So DJB, what do we do when we get clear tiers? Vote for the positions of that character in a tier?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lucario and metaknight +1

ness -1

at chis how do you define clear tiers?

seeing as every character is supposed to ahve their own number

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Falco +1
Sonic +1

Dedede -1

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
**** all of you. Cpt. Falcon will kill all of you in your sleep, running you over with the Blue Falcon while he grins and says "Yesz!".
I have nothing against the Captain, I'm just doing this list a favor and separating them from the classes.

Top Bottom