• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF member voted tier list

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Sonic +1
Toon Link +1

Lucas -1

Browny

Smash Hater
bah i couldnt update this for a while, computer down for repairs lol. anyway doing it now...

falco sonic +1
lucas -1

k updated. one more for 3.0 then i might take notes on how the list has progressed over time... and sutff. TBH V 2.9 is looking really nice as it is. Theres maybe 2-3 characters i feel are out of place at the moment :)

Kief

Smash Ace
so if somebody today posted for a character and i do the same it doesnt make a difference? :dizzy:

snake + 1
zss + 1

link - 1

links my buddy but i gotta be honest :(

Browny

Smash Hater
so if somebody today posted for a character and i do the same it doesnt make a difference? :dizzy:
your vote is tallied up into a total. So if someone has already voted a character up and you vote up as well, then it will take 2 votes of -1 to negate that movement. Every update there is about 3-4 characters who get voted for multiple times but end up with a net movement of 0. It is slightly flawed since some characters will end up with a vote of like 7+ but they only get 1 movement, but it pretty much completely negates skew when a few people repeatedly vote a character up and down.

:034:

Smash Hero
The tier list looks exactly the way I think it is, actually. Except for one thing, Falco. So...

+1 Falco
-1 GDub

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
G&W +1
Toon Link +1
Diddy Kong +1

Should we judge our votes more by the number a character has, or its placement on the tier list?

For example, I think Meta Knight should be top, which he is, but he's only at 25 when he should be 37. :O
Would it make sense to vote +1 to him again?

Top Bottom