• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWF Low-Tier Tourney: Zelda

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hadesblades beat me. lol

No johns though.
lol are u serious?
Major *facepalm* moment

Btw: I read a blog about how overused "lol" is. I litterally laughed out loud when I read that, so it applies here nicely.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
JK, although it makes me cringe a bit when I see that and the person is serious. I is not used to teh truth O.o
Zelda really sucks.

God but I feel like playing wifi Zelda right now, lol. I just took some pain meds after a night at the bar, I'm loopy, and I feel like seeing some god**** sparkles.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
I CAN'T FIND MY OPPONENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

he's not on the members boards, and i looked his name up but a bunch of yoshi threads come up...i know he's a yoshi....but i'm too lazy to go to the yoshi boards and look :p

hadesblade

Smash Lord

he's not on the members boards, and i looked his name up but a bunch of yoshi threads come up...i know he's a yoshi....but i'm too lazy to go to the yoshi boards and look :p
Oh you're playing YOSHssb... I'll try to find him for you, but I haven't seen him in a few days...

I'll leave him a message on skype, hope he responds soon.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

I linked you his user profile in the tournament thread, right after your post.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
You've moved to the dark side :evil:

JK, although it makes me cringe a bit when I see that and the person is serious. I is not used to teh truth O.o
lol

Well she does. As a character on Brawl. But in the Legend of Zelda games, she totally rules.

Seriously. She rules.

No really. She rules the kingdom of Hyrule.

I do hate Zelda btw.
Translation =

"Zelda really is awesome, but I is a realist. She sucks on Brawl, but she truely is awesome and it doesn't matter how bad on Brawl she is, nor how low she goes on the tier list, I will always love her."

Also, that's too bad you lost Mr Eh. Were they fun matches?

Also, congrats DarkMusician!

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
so all that's left is SoR and myself to win first round....WE GOT THIS!!!!!

and MrEh and MochaMew aren't out yet....YOU GOT THIS!!!!!

ZELDAS WILL WIN THE TOURNAMENT!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
So, AzN lost... boo.

Doesn't matter though, he, Mocha and MrEh will dominate the losers bracket I'm sure.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm not sure when my opponent and I will play. He said that he had to work this week and he'd let me know, but other than that I'm in the dark.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Time to practise Mocha! I'll get online now!
Yeah thanks for the games, Kat! Gotta keep up that Lucas practice xD

Lucas was my main and is my secodary now. So much fun. I always lost to my friends Zelda though XD
Oh wow, don't meet many Zelda/Lucas mains, lol. If you do wifi, maybe we can play a couple of matches sometime. I'm looking for Lucas practice ^^

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
they really aren't that tough . . . at all.
A Lucas can be tough, trust me on that.
Mocha, look for some videos of Lucas, even thought you hate that kid, that'd help you have in mind what weird stuffs could he do to you and don't let it happen as it happened here, where SHAKY got to second place in a tourney with his Ness 'cause no one had ever played one here hahah.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
meh. everyone I know plays lucas. I've gotten pretty used to him.

Learn when he can use Fsmash and when you are safe from it. That's the major thing.

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, don't meet many Zelda/Lucas mains, lol. If you do wifi, maybe we can play a couple of matches sometime. I'm looking for Lucas practice ^^
Sure, I'm alittle out of practice but I could get back to normal pretty quick.

meh. everyone I know plays lucas. I've gotten pretty used to him.

Learn when he can use Fsmash and when you are safe from it. That's the major thing.
Yeah his fsmash is fast. Also the obvious thing of not using din's when he is far away. He will probably use PK thunder to edge guard, you can just use NL, unless he uses it when youre trying to recover, or he may go for the spike. dair>dtilt>fsmash combo sucks... On Zelda its done easiest around 67%+. Can't think of much more right now XD.

Top Bottom