• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Why do people call Kazuma dame dame guy. What’s dame dame?

I forgot to ask, but how many tracks are we overall including in this bundle?
I have yet to check but the same amount as the previous pack.

New Arrangments are fine?
Originals, please. I know I should of specified that earlier but let’s stick to that. Sorry for not being clear.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Why do people call Kazuma dame dame guy. What’s dame dame?
If I remind correctly "dame da ne" is like "no good", they call kazuma that way because there is a famous song in his game with that particular quote being the most recognizable part of the song

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
Sonic 1 Medley remix has been replaced with the original. I would do more first game songs, but I sadly can't think of any at the moment.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If I remind correctly "dame da ne" is like "no good", they call kazuma that way because there is a famous song in his game with that particular quote being the most recognizable part of the song
But Kazuma speaks English. So why is he saying "damme dani?"

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Music submissions are now closed. I will be showcasing our results from the voting in a little bit while also listing our accepted tracks.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
  1. Drifting Away (if Wario Land and WarioWare are considered one replace with Rice Beach)
  2. The Paradise Line (Vocal Version)
  3. Route 1 (Original)
  1. Kiss for Geese (Fatal Fury: King of Fighters)
  2. Chinese Old Man (Art of Fighting)
  3. A Lone Prayer (Revelations: Persona)
  1. Prelude from Final Fantasy I
Now That's Just a bit unfair don't ya think?...

Well Here's my suggestion
1. Spiral Mountain(Original)(Banjo Kazooie)
  1. Rice Beach (Wario Land)
  2. The Paradise Line (Vocal Version) (Mother)
  3. Route 1 (Original) (Pokemon)
  4. Kiss for Geese (Fatal Fury: King of Fighters)
  5. Chinese Old Man (Art of Fighting)
  6. A Lone Prayer (Revelations: Persona)
  7. Sonic The Hedgehog Medley (Sonic The Hedgehog)
  8. Prelude from Final Fantasy I
  9. Spiral Mountain(Original)(Banjo Kazooie)
  10. Out of this Dimension Boss (Star Fox) <---I added this one
Alright, here are the winning submission for our Deluxe Costume!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Raging Wolf Armor1 (3)1 (2)15
Zetterburn1 (3)2 (4)29
Master Chief5 (15)4 (8)023
Imposter/Crew Mate2 (6)3 (6)315
Space Invaders3 (9)1 (2)113
Monokuma2 (6)3 (6)618

Well...we got Gex...Kazuma...and now one of the greatest upsets in Smash History.

Master Chief joins as a ...... Mii Costume. We went to give Chief the bad news and, well, this is how our Spartan responded.

....... I guess this bodes well for Doomslayer though....

Attachments

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
#1: Submit a theme for a Spirit Event

This event MUST not add in new Spirits but, rather, draw from our current launch Spirits. Please submit the name of the Spirit Event along with a description.

#2: Submit a Stage for a Stage Bundle
This will be the very first Stage Bundle for Season 2 with bundles appearing after Ratchet, in the middle of the season, and at the end of it once our final fighter is confirmed. This stage will be from a franchise that is currently repped by an Assist Trophy and is first party. That seems the following franchises are availiable:

• Famicon Detective
  • Urban Champion
  • Chibi-Robo
  • SimCity
  • Elite Beat Agents
  • Dragalia Lost
  • Star Tropics
  • Mole Panic
  • Wave Race
  • Dillon's Rolling Western
  • Jam with the Band
  • Color TV-Game
  • Devil World
  • Brain Age
  • Excite
  • Kururin
  • Drill Dozer
  • Swapnote
  • Custom Robo
  • Sin & Punishment
  • Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru
  • Sheriff
  • The Legendary Starfy
  • Joy Mecha Fight
That is a lot of series to choose from but only one will get a stage to represent the franchise which will also award it a series symbol.

As always, please provide the neccesary information such as the name, description and layout, any gimmicks or hazards, cameos, omega/battlefield layout, etc.

Since it's a Deluxe costume, I presume it comes with this theme?

No music comes with this Deluxe. Just different colors.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Spirit Event - Gone Rogue!
A Spirit Event focused on one of the most popular genres in recent memory: Roguelikes. This means Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, Enter the Gungeon and Slay the Spire, among others.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
#1: Submit a theme for a Spirit Event

This event MUST not add in new Spirits but, rather, draw from our current launch Spirits. Please submit the name of the Spirit Event along with a description.
Spirit Event - Gone Rogue!
A Spirit Event focused on one of the most popular genres in recent memory: Roguelikes. This means Binding of Isaac, Dead Cells, Hades, Enter the Gungeon and Slay the Spire, among others.
All Spirit Events do not have DLC Spirits.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Well, since I forgot that Euden is ineligible due to being an Assist Trophy, I'm gonna have to go with the next best thing:

Stage Bundle: The Halidom (Dragalia Lost)
TW02_100101_IMG_03.png

The Halidom is the primary hub for Euden and co during the events of Dragalia Lost, and is the centerpiece of New Alberia. It's an obsurdly large castle that can fit entire towns inside it, and is also where the various Adventurers and Dragons stay. It's a travelling stage, starting out in front of the Halidom itself, before moving to the Blacksmith (where the player can upgrade weapons in game), then to the Dragon Roost (where all the Dragons (and a Puppy) stay), before moving back to the Halidom proper. Also, there WILL be background cameos from the various Adventurers and Dragons.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Kuru Kuru Kururin
553F47BC-63A5-4B42-9FF8-84E036E4745A.jpeg

This stage is a competitive noplat, designed to be to FD what Dream Land 64 is to BF. Kururin can be seen piloting the Helirin, with fighters fighting on the blades. The worlds from Kuru Kuru Kururin spin by in the background, and occasionally the Magician from Kururin Paradise will pop up in the background. Kururin's family doesn't appear.

Spirit event submission: Bright Hair, Don't Care
All characters have neon coloured/dyed hair.

EDIT: Damn, there goes our chance for a homegrown MS rep...

Last edited:
AT-themed Stage submission:
ExciteBike Stadium (Excite)
1654461115331.png
1654461142881.png

(Left: Mario Kart 8 and Right: NES Excitebike (Albeit in 3D))​
ExciteBike Stadium is a main setting of NES side-scrolling racing game EXCITEBIKE, released on NES/Famicom in 1984. It's a racetrack, where bike riders race on it, jumping from ramps or even driving into mudpits.
The ExciteBike Stadium appeared in Excite games like ExciteBike (NES), Vs. ExciteBike, Mario Excitebike Stadium Bun Bun (Mario version of ExciteBike on Satellaview), ExciteBike 64, ExciteBike: World Rally and Mario Kart 8 as DLC course (Also in MK8D as returning course).

ExciteBike is very popular game that was one of 10 most selling NES games of all time and it's side-scrolling mechanic was implemented in Super Mario Bros. game. Without ExciteBike's existence, SMB wouldn't have a side-scrolling mechanic in the game. Also ExciteBike is very important game for Nintendo's history. Since we don't have ExciteBike Assist Trophy in the game, then the series should be repped as DLC stage instead.

The layout:
So, the layout of the stage wouldn't be same as Super Smash Bros. Crusade, but it would be similar to it (Ramp structures, 2.5D layout). So, let's get into layout description, shall we?

Okay, so the layout of stage would be similar to first stage of ExciteBike (Which are ramps and mudpits), but it reuses the elements from Mario Kart's version of it.
1654461018825.png

This stage would be side-scrolling like Mushroomy Kingdom for example, but it the scrolling is little bit faster to make it faithful to it's original source.
The stage hazard is group of 4 ExciteBikers that race across the stage. They act like ExciteBike AT, but they use their World Rally designs instead (Also they sometimes play the NES sounds when hitting an opponent or jump).
Also if the stage reaches the end, it scrolls back to it's original place.
(Also there are boost pads that can increase players' speed and even Excitebikers' speed)

• Black: Hard platform
  • Yellow: Soft platform
  • Red line: Excitebiker hazard movement
The aesthetic of the stage is inspired by Mario Kart 8, but it uses the elements from OG one, Excitebike 64 like banners of Nintendo logo for example. Also Boulder (Excite Truck) and Beetle (ExciteBots) make a cameo in background in middle of the stadium.

The Omega and Battlefield forms have the same layouts as Battlefield and FD, but they have same textures as the ExciteBike Stadium stage.
Also, the FD and Battlefield forms appear slightly above the stadium. In the background of FD and BF forms, you could see the racers racing in the stadium.
(I'll alter the write up little bit if I'll post the photo of ExciteBike stadium's layout)

Why ExciteBike Stadium as DLC stage?
I nominate the ExciteBike stage, because it represents ExciteBike franchise in form of stage in the game and it would be tribute to the series itself. Even though if we don't have ExciteBike assist trophy in the game, we could rep the series again somehow in form of DLC stage.
Also ExciteBike is very popular black box Nintendo game that a lot of Nintendo fans can recognize it (Even those, who grew up with). Because of that, the stage would sell well because of the game's popularity and legacy.
Besides that, we have ExciteBike songs in this game in others category, so it's not an issue to put them on this stage (Also we could add 2 new songs for the stage).
(I don't have photo of it, so if I return to my home, I'll add the photo and layout)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

H2x1_NSwitchDS_ArcadeArchivesUrbanChampion.jpg

Urban Streets
Players fight in front of the shop. It changes each time. It could be a snack bar or a book store or a discount shop. This doesn't change much. There will be a platform under the sign that can be stood on. Every now and then the manhole will open up and you can dunk your foe down into them. The shop owner will toss an item down. The item will be random.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is my Spirit Event Submission:

New Heights

All Spirits are based off large, huge, gugantic characters, enemies, etc.

As for my stage, I do like a lot of our retro submissions but I wanna pull from a series that gets max attention in Smash but not where it counts.

Urban Ruins
Sin & Punishment

This stage would be based off the Star Successor game, a seuqel to the original that was made just because Saki was in Brawl as an Assist and the West had no idea who he was. The stage is a traveling stage in the same vein as Northern Cave where the stage, a battlefield-type stage but has four platforms that looks like dillapitated war-torn structures. The stage zooms around the locartion while there is a massive fight between various forces while some enemies coming in close to the stage/ Don't worry, they don't do any damage.

Here is a video to better picture how the stage looks

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Stage: Chibi Robo House

Untitled.png

The setting of the original Chibi Robo on Gamecube, this stage would be a traveling stage that would travel through the various rooms of the house, such as the Living Room, Bedroom, Foyer, etc. The game's colorful cast of characters will appear in the background, alongside Chibi himself.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions for both the Spirit Event plus the Stage Bundle #3!

Spirit Event
Spirit Event - Round 1, Fight!
A Spirit Event centred in Fighting Game characters, this includes but not limits to spirits from Street Fighter, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, Samurai Shodown, The King of Fighters, Tekken, ARMS, Punch-Out!! between others.
Gone Rogue!
Kuru Kuru Kururin
View attachment 354041

This stage is a competitive noplat, designed to be to FD what Dream Land 64 is to BF. Kururin can be seen piloting the Helirin, with fighters fighting on the blades. The worlds from Kuru Kuru Kururin spin by in the background, and occasionally the Magician from Kururin Paradise will pop up in the background. Kururin's family doesn't appear.

Spirit event:
"Wii would like to play with spirits"

Info:
The spirits originate from Wii Console.

(It would be continuation to Gamecube spirit event. Don't worry, we'll get to GBA and DS/3DS spirits later)
(I'll post the stage later)

New Heights

As for my stage, I do like a lot of our retro submissions but I wanna pull from a series that gets max attention in Smash but not where it counts.

Urban Ruins
Sin & Punishment

This stage would be based off the Star Successor game, a seuqel to the original that was made just because Saki was in Brawl as an Assist and the West had no idea who he was. The stage is a traveling stage in the same vein as Northern Cave where the stage, a battlefield-type stage but has four platforms that looks like dillapitated war-torn structures. The stage zooms around the locartion while there is a massive fight between various forces while some enemies coming in close to the stage/ Don't worry, they don't do any damage.

• Round 1, Fight! - Fighting game based spirits
  • Gone Rogue - Rogue like Spirits
  • Bright Hair, Don't Care - Character with naturally bright hair or dyed hair
  • Wii Would Like to Play - Wii based spirits (Shortened the title)
  • New Heights - Spirits based on large characters and creatures

Stage Bundle Pass #3

Well, since I forgot that Euden is ineligible due to being an Assist Trophy, I'm gonna have to go with the next best thing:

Stage Bundle: The Halidom (Dragalia Lost)
View attachment 354040
The Halidom is the primary hub for Euden and co during the events of Dragalia Lost, and is the centerpiece of New Alberia. It's an obsurdly large castle that can fit entire towns inside it, and is also where the various Adventurers and Dragons stay. It's a travelling stage, starting out in front of the Halidom itself, before moving to the Blacksmith (where the player can upgrade weapons in game), then to the Dragon Roost (where all the Dragons (and a Puppy) stay), before moving back to the Halidom proper. Also, there WILL be background cameos from the various Adventurers and Dragons.
Kuru Kuru Kururin
View attachment 354041

AT-themed Stage submission:
ExciteBike Stadium (Excite)
View attachment 354106View attachment 354107
(Left: Mario Kart 8 and Right: NES Excitebike (Albeit in 3D))​
ExciteBike Stadium is a main setting of NES side-scrolling racing game EXCITEBIKE, released on NES/Famicom in 1984. It's a racetrack, where bike riders race on it, jumping from ramps or even driving into mudpits.
The ExciteBike Stadium appeared in Excite games like ExciteBike (NES), Vs. ExciteBike, Mario Excitebike Stadium Bun Bun (Mario version of ExciteBike on Satellaview), ExciteBike 64, ExciteBike: World Rally and Mario Kart 8 as DLC course (Also in MK8D as returning course).

ExciteBike is very popular game that was one of 10 most selling NES games of all time and it's side-scrolling mechanic was implemented in Super Mario Bros. game. Without ExciteBike's existence, SMB wouldn't have a side-scrolling mechanic in the game. Also ExciteBike is very important game for Nintendo's history. Since we don't have ExciteBike Assist Trophy in the game, then the series should be repped as DLC stage instead.

The layout:
So, the layout of the stage wouldn't be same as Super Smash Bros. Crusade, but it would be similar to it (Ramp structures, 2.5D layout). So, let's get into layout description, shall we?

Okay, so the layout of stage would be similar to first stage of ExciteBike (Which are ramps and mudpits), but it reuses the elements from Mario Kart's version of it.
View attachment 354105
This stage would be side-scrolling like Mushroomy Kingdom for example, but it the scrolling is little bit faster to make it faithful to it's original source.
The stage hazard is group of 4 ExciteBikers that race across the stage. They act like ExciteBike AT, but they use their World Rally designs instead (Also they sometimes play the NES sounds when hitting an opponent or jump).
Also if the stage reaches the end, it scrolls back to it's original place.
(Also there are boost pads that can increase players' speed and even Excitebikers' speed)

• Black: Hard platform
  • Yellow: Soft platform
  • Red line: Excitebiker hazard movement
The aesthetic of the stage is inspired by Mario Kart 8, but it uses the elements from OG one, Excitebike 64 like banners of Nintendo logo for example. Also Boulder (Excite Truck) and Beetle (ExciteBots) make a cameo in background in middle of the stadium.

The Omega and Battlefield forms have the same layouts as Battlefield and FD, but they have same textures as the ExciteBike Stadium stage.
Also, the FD and Battlefield forms appear slightly above the stadium. In the background of FD and BF forms, you could see the racers racing in the stadium.
(I'll alter the write up little bit if I'll post the photo of ExciteBike stadium's layout)

Why ExciteBike Stadium as DLC stage?
I nominate the ExciteBike stage, because it represents ExciteBike franchise in form of stage in the game and it would be tribute to the series itself. Even though if we don't have ExciteBike assist trophy in the game, we could rep the series again somehow in form of DLC stage.
Also ExciteBike is very popular black box Nintendo game that a lot of Nintendo fans can recognize it (Even those, who grew up with). Because of that, the stage would sell well because of the game's popularity and legacy.
Besides that, we have ExciteBike songs in this game in others category, so it's not an issue to put them on this stage (Also we could add 2 new songs for the stage).
(I don't have photo of it, so if I return to my home, I'll add the photo and layout)
View attachment 354056
Urban Streets
Players fight in front of the shop. It changes each time. It could be a snack bar or a book store or a discount shop. This doesn't change much. There will be a platform under the sign that can be stood on. Every now and then the manhole will open up and you can dunk your foe down into them. The shop owner will toss an item down. The item will be random.
Stage Submission: Captain Bell’s Cave (StarTropics)

View attachment 354057

This is a traveling stage that takes you through the cave. Watch out for traps throughout the stage such as the monsters and what not. When traveling, the fighters will travel on a Skyloft esque stage layout.

New Heights

Urban Ruins
Sin & Punishment

Stage: Chibi Robo House

View attachment 354119

The setting of the original Chibi Robo on Gamecube, this stage would be a traveling stage that would travel through the various rooms of the house, such as the Living Room, Bedroom, Foyer, etc. The game's colorful cast of characters will appear in the background, alongside Chibi himself.
  • ExciteBike Stadium (Excite)
  • The Halidom (Dragalia Lost)
  • Captain Bell’s Cave (StarTropics)
  • Kuru Kuru Kururin
  • Urban Streets (Urban Champion)
  • Urban Ruins (Sin & Punishment)
  • Chibi Robo House

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE!!!

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Legendary Swords:
A tournament between swordsmasters, all stages from the following franchises are avalaible (only in Omega form):
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Fire Emblem
  • Kirby
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Final Fantasy
  • Dragon Quest
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Golden Sun
  • Mysterious Castle Murasame
  • Hades
  • Sakura Wars
  • Tales
  • Guilty Gear
  • Super Smash Bros.
Characters Permited:
  1. Link
  2. Young Link
  3. Toon Link
  4. Marth
  5. Lucina
  6. Roy
  7. Chrom
  8. Ike
  9. Robin
  10. Corrin
  11. Byleth
  12. Meta Knight
  13. Shulk
  14. Pyra/Mythra
  15. Cloud
  16. Sephiroth
  17. Hero
  18. Sora
  19. Isaac
  20. Takamaru
  21. Zagreus
  22. Sakura
  23. Lloyd Irving
  24. Sol Badguy
  25. Mii Swordfighter
The only items allowed are Swords.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Oh, The Places You Can Go!
A tournament based on 3D platforming titles with stages and items hailing from the following franchises:
  • Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Metroid
  • Kirby
  • Kid Icarus
  • Wario
  • Sonic
  • Mega Man
  • PAC-MAN
  • Castlevania
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Minecraft
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Tomb Raider
This means you'll only fight as the following:
  1. Mario
  2. Donkey Kong
  3. Samus
  4. Dark Samus
  5. Kirby
  6. Luigi
  7. Peach
  8. Daisy
  9. Bowser
  10. Meta Knight
  11. Pit
  12. Dark Pit
  13. Zero Suit Samus
  14. Wario
  15. Diddy Kong
  16. Sonic
  17. King Dedede
  18. Mega Man
  19. Rosalina & Luma
  20. Palutena
  21. PAC-MAN
  22. Bowser Jr.
  23. Ridley
  24. Simon
  25. Richter
  26. King K. Rool
  27. Piranha Plant
  28. Banjo & Kazooie
  29. Steve
  30. Bandana Waddle Dee
  31. Crash
  32. Ashley
  33. Medusa
  34. Galacta Knight
  35. Dr. Eggman
  36. Dixie Kong
  37. Ms. PAC-MAN
  38. King Boo
  39. Ratchet & Clank
  40. Lara

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting for our SPirit Event! I will do our Stage Results a little bit later. Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted! We will commence voting for the Tournament plus revealing the results of the stage submission a little bit later as I need to take care of some personal matters quickly.

Bright Hair, Don't Care2 (6)1 (2)19
Wii would like to Play3 (9)1 (2)112
New Heights3 (9)2 (4)417
Round 1, Fight!2 (6)3 (6)315
Gone Rogue1 (3)2 (4)18

We will be doing the Spirit Event: Round 1, Fight!

Remember, these will be all LAUNCH SPIRITS from fighting games so please don't include Spirits from Guilty Gear.

You can submit up to 3 Spirits from our Spirit Page here.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The Online Tourney poll is at the top of the thread. Here are our two submissions.
Legendary Swords:
A tournament between swordsmasters, all stages from the following franchises are avalaible (only in Omega form):
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Fire Emblem
  • Kirby
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Final Fantasy
  • Dragon Quest
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Golden Sun
  • Mysterious Castle Murasame
  • Hades
  • Sakura Wars
  • Tales
  • Guilty Gear
  • Super Smash Bros.
Characters Permited:
  1. Link
  2. Young Link
  3. Toon Link
  4. Marth
  5. Lucina
  6. Roy
  7. Chrom
  8. Ike
  9. Robin
  10. Corrin
  11. Byleth
  12. Meta Knight
  13. Shulk
  14. Pyra/Mythra
  15. Cloud
  16. Sephiroth
  17. Hero
  18. Sora
  19. Isaac
  20. Takamaru
  21. Zagreus
  22. Sakura
  23. Lloyd Irving
  24. Sol Badguy
  25. Mii Swordfighter
The only items allowed are Swords.
Oh, The Places You Can Go!
A tournament based on 3D platforming titles with stages and items hailing from the following franchises:
  • Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Metroid
  • Kirby
  • Kid Icarus
  • Wario
  • Sonic
  • Mega Man
  • PAC-MAN
  • Castlevania
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Minecraft
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Tomb Raider
This means you'll only fight as the following:
  1. Mario
  2. Donkey Kong
  3. Samus
  4. Dark Samus
  5. Kirby
  6. Luigi
  7. Peach
  8. Daisy
  9. Bowser
  10. Meta Knight
  11. Pit
  12. Dark Pit
  13. Zero Suit Samus
  14. Wario
  15. Diddy Kong
  16. Sonic
  17. King Dedede
  18. Mega Man
  19. Rosalina & Luma
  20. Palutena
  21. PAC-MAN
  22. Bowser Jr.
  23. Ridley
  24. Simon
  25. Richter
  26. King K. Rool
  27. Piranha Plant
  28. Banjo & Kazooie
  29. Steve
  30. Bandana Waddle Dee
  31. Crash
  32. Ashley
  33. Medusa
  34. Galacta Knight
  35. Dr. Eggman
  36. Dixie Kong
  37. Ms. PAC-MAN
  38. King Boo
  39. Ratchet & Clank
  40. Lara

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the stage voting.

Halidom Kingdom 3 (9)1 (2)011
Kuru Kuru Kururin1 (3)2 (4)18
Excitebike Stadium02 (4)15
Urban Streets1 (3)2 (4)411
Captian Bell's Cave02 (4)04
Ubran Ruins2 (6)1 (2)412
Chibi Robo's House4 (12)1 (2)115

Due to gaining the most amount of 3 point votes and having an evenly distributed number of votes for the 2 and 1 Point sections, I decided to award Chibi's Robo's House as our stage! That being said, for simplicy and space, we will rename it Sandersons' House.

Since this stage isn't from a current represented franchise, we will need to make a new Universe for it. So, in addition to Spirits, we will accept music tracks for Chibi Robo. You may submit two tracks per submission.

Here is our current music selections we have for this universe:

Industrial Revolution (Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash) [October 8 2015]
Mega Mech Menace (Chibi-Robo Zip Lash) [October 8 2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom