• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No Fallout, sadness
This was decided back around December that these above costumes in the poll will be featured as Mii Costumes. Dante, Doomguy, Monster Hunter, Travis Touchdown, Lloyd, and Geno were decided against making them an atuomatic Mii Costume and, rather, give them a chance to participate. That list isn't a full list as all of the Persona, Dragon Quest, plus other ones such as Sans, Cuphead, Zero, etc will also be included as downloadable mii costumes. Fallout's fate was sealed way before now.

Final Mii Costume: Submit a Deluxe Costume

Big Daddy, Earthworm Jim, and Shovel Knight all brought a remix in the same vein as Sans and Cuphead. Shantae did too but unlike thhose two, her Mii Costume didn't fully enclose the whole body. We won't be submitting a remix song this time. Instead, we will be submitting a Mii Costume that, like Bomberman, has different variations of the Mii Costume. This could be based on gender, size, color, or even class if it fits all Mii Fighters. Japanese and Western characters are welcomed.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1654217643336.png
1654218307817.png

Raging Wolf Armor (Mii Swordfighter)
The cover art armor set of the fun new hack-and-slash-and-bash-and-crash-my-car by Epic Games director Hide-Your-Tacos Miyazaki, Elden Ring (Otherwise known as Boomer Band, Withered Donut, Senior Hoop, etc.), the Raging Wolf armor set is found in Leyndell, Royal Capital, that used to belong to Vargram, the Raging Wolf. It was also used in the Network Test as a separate Class called Bloody Wolf. The armor consists of the plated helmet and chainmail cover for the headpiece, and the armor set seen here for the outfit itself. For the sword, he uses the Godslayer's Greatsword, a two-handed helix blade that Vargram uses in his boss fight.

As an extra detail, all other Raging Wolf Armors except yours will be various Phantoms (Red, Gold, White, etc.).

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Master
Writing Team
While I'm not going back to find my old post right now, I'll resubmit Zetterburn, the fiery champion from fellow platform fighter Rivals of Aether!

This costume has two parts. The body (only wearable by :ultbrawler:) consists of Zetterburn's chest and whatnot along with a tunic and tail. The headgear (universal) is a flaming mane, which is slightly animated to burn like a real fire at all times. The tip of the body's tail is also fiery, but the effect is smaller and less obvious.

Zetterburn is already pretty close to Mii Brawler in terms of playstyle, and you can't go wrong with another indie deluxe costume. Yadda yadda, a game inspired by Smash in Smash would be poetically and objectively awesome, you know the drill, I think I've said this three times now. Still bears repeating.

Rivals itself has a plethora of alternate colors (not counting custom colors), so a full list of alts for the Mii Costume's alts can be seen below.
Default is brown

Blue

Pink

Green

Black

White

Cyan

Yellow

Orange

Purple

Lime
It should also be mentioned that the material of the costume is very similar to the Zetterburn plushie from a while back.

Yep, that's all I have to say about the cool fire lion. Please play Rivals of Aether.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
It should also be mentioned that the material of the costume is very similar to the Zetterburn plushie from a while back.
And finally, the song. Rivals of Aether has plenty of excellent music tracks. If we want to go with a track personal to Zetter, then Fiery Ambitions should do the trick. If we want a song emblematic of Rivals at its core, then Decisive Encounter or Fighter Select are both outstanding for that purpose. These are by no means submissions however, I'm sure the song shall be decided on at a later date.
Venus said that there will not be music this time sadly.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1654247736594.png

Master Chief (:ultgunner:)
I really want Master Chief as a full fighter but he does make sense for this job
In terms of the actual costume, obviously the headwear and body would be Chief's iconic helmet and armor, since he would be a gunner he would get a Needler since it fits better than any other gun.
Since we are submitting costumes that could have the gimmick of changeable colors this is perfect for chief since a big part of Halo are the colors in the multiplayer.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Space Invaders costume + UFO Mask (Brawler/Gunner)
150BA236-AFE4-4484-BFB2-6D25664EF6F7.jpeg

The colours of the sprites are determined by the Mii's favourite colour, selecting black will make it the Space Invaders Colour Edition colours while selecting white will make just the leg; foot and crotch area green but the rest white (meaning the version of the costume seen here is impossible, heh). There is light animation, with the fist/torso invaders and limb lasers resembling their sprite animation. Gunners still have invaders as hands, but the arm cannon invader is attached to the arm by antenna instead of legs.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
This was decided back around December that these above costumes in the poll will be featured as Mii Costumes. Dante, Doomguy, Monster Hunter, Travis Touchdown, Lloyd, and Geno were decided against making them an atuomatic Mii Costume and, rather, give them a chance to participate. That list isn't a full list as all of the Persona, Dragon Quest, plus other ones such as Sans, Cuphead, Zero, etc will also be included as downloadable mii costumes. Fallout's fate was sealed way before now.

Final Mii Costume: Submit a Deluxe Costume

Big Daddy, Earthworm Jim, and Shovel Knight all brought a remix in the same vein as Sans and Cuphead. Shantae did too but unlike thhose two, her Mii Costume didn't fully enclose the whole body. We won't be submitting a remix song this time. Instead, we will be submitting a Mii Costume that, like Bomberman, has different variations of the Mii Costume. This could be based on gender, size, color, or even class if it fits all Mii Fighters. Japanese and Western characters are welcomed.
Damn, missed the Big Daddy costume. What song was added from Bioshock?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
View attachment 353914

The colours of the sprites are determined by the Mii's favourite colour, selecting black will make it the Space Invaders Colour Edition colours while selecting white will make just the leg; foot and crotch area green but the rest white (meaning the version of the costume seen here is impossible, heh). There is light animation, with the fist/torso invaders and limb lasers resembling their sprite animation. Gunners still have invaders as hands, but the arm cannon invader is attached to the arm by antenna instead of legs.
This physically hurts my eyes to look at

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Left due to being bored, but I thought I might get back in. (This may have been added as a Mii costume while I was gone, so feel free to let me know if this was added in)

Monokuma Mii

Monokuma would be a brawler.

It would pretty much be this, but with less skinny limbs.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Left due to being bored, but I thought I might get back in. (This may have been added as a Mii costume while I was gone, so feel free to let me know if this was added in)

Monokuma Mii

Monokuma would be a brawler.

It would pretty much be this, but with less skinny limbs.
We are discussing Deluxe Mii Costume that can change colors, I guess the other colors are Usami and the Monokubs?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the "OHHH NOEEEZ MY CHARACTER WAS MII COSTUMED!!!"

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Tetromino Mask1 (3)2 (4)07
Shadow Mii Brawler1 (3)1 (2)27
Laharl Mii Swordfighter1 (3)014
Ghost Mii Gunner04 (8)210
Nightmare Mii Swordfighter2 (6)2 (4)010
CJ Mii Fighter2 (6)1 (2)210
Fortnite Recruit Mii Gunner2 (6)1 (2)210
Kazuma Mii Brawler2 (6)1 (2)210
Chell Mii Gunner1 (2)013

Uh oh, we have a tie between the Fortnite Recruit, Kazuma, Ghost, Nightmare, and CJ with 10 votes each.....that...that's never happened before! I tlooks like we will have to do a tiebreaker which we will do google forms. Please look at the link down below along with our Deluxe Mii Costume

I will be also submitting a character. This is a Deluxe Costume of Monokuma from Dandanronpa. This will be a Mii Brawler.

1654292739002.png
\

But wait....what's the alternate form?

If the Mii Costume is a female, then it becomes:

1654292801129.png

Monomi

This wouldn't be a hbuge deconfirm as we do have a Monokuma Spirit as well as Monokuma being an Assist Trophy. This is just further butter on an already prepared piece of bread.

View attachment 353888 View attachment 353889
Raging Wolf Armor (Mii Swordfighter)
The cover art armor set of the fun new hack-and-slash-and-bash-and-crash-my-car by Epic Games director Hide-Your-Tacos Miyazaki, Elden Ring (Otherwise known as Boomer Band, Withered Donut, Senior Hoop, etc.), the Raging Wolf armor set is found in Leyndell, Royal Capital, that used to belong to Vargram, the Raging Wolf. It was also used in the Network Test as a separate Class called Bloody Wolf. The armor consists of the plated helmet and chainmail cover for the headpiece, and the armor set seen here for the outfit itself. For the sword, he uses the Godslayer's Greatsword, a two-handed helix blade that Vargram uses in his boss fight.

As an extra detail, all other Raging Wolf Armors except yours will be Red Phantoms.
While I'm not going back to find my old post right now, I'll resubmit Zetterburn, the fiery champion from fellow platform fighter Rivals of Aether!

This costume has two parts. The body (only wearable by :ultbrawler:) consists of Zetterburn's chest and whatnot along with a tunic and tail. The headgear (universal) is a flaming mane, which is slightly animated to burn like a real fire at all times. The tip of the body's tail is also fiery, but the effect is smaller and less obvious.

Zetterburn is already pretty close to Mii Brawler in terms of playstyle, and you can't go wrong with another indie deluxe costume. Yadda yadda, a game inspired by Smash in Smash would be poetically and objectively awesome, you know the drill, I think I've said this three times now. Still bears repeating.

Rivals itself has a plethora of alternate colors (not counting custom colors), so a full list of alts for the Mii Costume's alts can be seen below.
Default is brown

Blue

Pink

Green

Black

White

Cyan

Yellow

Orange

Purple

Lime

Yep, that's all I have to say about the cool fire lion. Please play Rivals of Aether.
View attachment 353907
Master Chief (:ultgunner:)
I really want Master Chief as a full fighter but he does make sense for this job
In terms of the actual costume, obviously the headwear and body would be Chief's iconic helmet and armor, since he would be a gunner he would get a Needler since it fits better than any other gun.
Since we are submitting costumes that could have the gimmick of changeable colors this is perfect for chief since a big part of Halo are the colors in the multiplayer.
View attachment 353911
Imposter / Crewmate (Brawler)

We have an asssit in already, but this makes a lot of sense for a Mii costume with multiple colours.
View attachment 353914

Here are them listed:

• Raging Wolf Armor Mii Swordfighter (Elden Ring)
  • Zetterburn Mii Brawler (Rivals of Aether)
  • Master Chief Mii Gunner (Halo)
  • Imposter/Crew Mate Mii Brawler) (Among Us)
  • Space InvadersMii Brawler/Mii Gunner (Space Invaders)
  • Monokuma/Monomi Mii Brawler (Donganronpa)

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR THE DELUXE MII COSTUME

and

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR THE TIEBREAKER

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Chell Mii Gunner1 (2)013

Uh oh, we have a tie between the Fortnite Recruit, Kazuma, Ghost, Nightmare, and CJ with 10 votes each.....that...that's never happened before! I tlooks like we will have to do a tiebreaker which we will do google forms. Please look at the link down below along with our Deluxe Mii Costume

I will be also submitting a character. This is a Deluxe Costume of Monokuma from Dandanronpa. This will be a Mii Brawler.

View attachment 353939\

View attachment 353940

Monomi

This wouldn't be a hbuge deconfirm as we do have a Monokuma Spirit as well as Monokuma being an Assist Trophy. This is just further butter on an already prepared piece of bread.

Here are them listed:

• Monokuma/Monomi Mii Brawler (Danganronpa)

and

I just want to ask, if the Monokuma costume gets it, Danganronpa would be disqualified for a future DLC?

GolisoPower

Smash Master

Chell Mii Gunner1 (2)013

View attachment 353939\

View attachment 353940

Monomi

Here are them listed:

• Monokuma/Monomi Mii Brawler (Donganronpa)

and

Hey, uh, Tiebreaker link uses the same form as the Deluxe Costume btw

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, we have enough votes for our Third Party Mii Costume. There is finally a clear winner!

Ghost1 (3)3 (6)211
Nightmare05 (10)414
CJ4 (12)1 (2)317
Fortnite Recruit3 (12)2 (4)218
Kazuma5 (15)2 (4)221

For the sake of time, we will be going with Kazuma from Yakuza for our third party Mii Costume!

1654346001522.png

We will continue to wait for the results of our Deluxe Mii Costume voting but, that being said, we will be jumping into our next job which is...

A second Music Bundle!

Well, it is our second but this will occur during Season 1 of our DLC. That being said, music from downloadable franchises will not be accepted. You may submit up to 3 songs per post. So...what is our theme?

Music Bundle #2 but actually our First Music Bundle Submission Job: First of Firsts
Being the first music bundle, we will be focusing on the first games from our universes. All content up until Infinite DLC is acceptable but IT MUSTBE from the that universe's first game. Pleasecheck our list of music on the front page under MUSIC to see a (potentially) up-to-date listing of musical tracks.

Attachments

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
to just go for the first games of each series when almost every music from them has been covered, though it's just a small nitpick.
Tbf there's still a quite big barrel of songs that can be included, either the original version since most of the first ones are covers or there are still some songs to dig since are newcomer series.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I feel we can wrap the music submissions within 5 hours as we have had quite a number of them submitted. Following this, we will do two jobs at once. I will also publish our voting results then.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. If a theme first appeared in the first game of a series, but was later remixed in later games or remakes of the first game, would those remixes be OK?

2. Are we only going to be accepting one track per series for this bundle?
1. Just the original please. That is something I forgot to specify. That’s on me

2. That’s the idea but we will see when we get our final list of tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom