• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with for our winter/star-based fourth party Mii costume

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BowserKing

Smash Lord
1690590814838.png
Spirit: Farigaraf
Advanced Grab Main
Gives you increased special attack damage
Opponent: Giant:ultmewtwo:(Black Alt)
Rules: the enemy is giant and has increased special attack damage
Arena: Area Zero
OST: Battle: Team Star Boss

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Name: Dachsbun
Class: Ace
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Super Armor
  • Puppet Fighter: Duck Hunt
  • Stage: Unova Pokémon League
  • Music Track: Battle! (Trainer Battle Theme)
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy temporarily becomes hard to flinch or be launched.
    • Food will spawn

Name: Tinkaton
Class: Advanced
Type: Primary Attack
Effect: Hammer Duration ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: King Dedede (Mini. Pink.)
  • Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2
  • Music Track: Battle! (Gym Leader) - Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Hammer items will spawn often.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to allow for Pokemon Spirit Submissions. That being said, I would like to do two stage submissions in one...

Stage Submission: Kirby and the Forgotten Land

We will be submitting a stage from the newly released Kirby and the Forgotten Land which will be featured in Infinite Beyond.

Stage Submission: Sonic Frontiers
We will also be submitting Sonic Frontiers and be one of the few third-party games which have a new stage based on a new game.

When submitting, please include:

Picture
Name
Appearance of the stage and design
Any stage hazards or gimmicks
Cameo
Battlefield/Omega Variants

Also, please include up to 3 musical tracks for both stages.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
"Strange horizon. Ready to go.
Feast your eyes on a new world!"

I like singing it a bit in japanese just because of the line "a new wuld"

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Kirby & The Forgotten Land

Job 31

Wondaria Remains

The stage would take place at sunset and would be placed in a unique part of the park and you can see many attractions in the background as well as some Awoofy and ducks. The statue is also in the middle of the stage.

As for the layout

The Black Platform is a static platform that has no hazards

The Pink Area is where floats from the Wondaria Dream Parade pass through it is constantly moving and if you jump in front of a float you may get KO'd

The Orange area is some Rollercoaster Track, If you stand on the Track you may get hit by a rollercoaster car

The Omega Variant is just the middle platform

As for the Music

Welcome To The New World!
The Wondaria Dream Parade
Faded Dream Of a Psychomeddler

Sonic Frontiers

Starfall Islands

A simple large flat stage that is high up and is about the size of Kalos but larger. where you can see the Titans from Sonic Frontiers in the background. Various Koco including the elder and hermit can be seen just sorta wandering on the platform background. the stage has multiple themes

Kronos island where you see Giganto, This is a grassy plain

Ares island a desert island where you see Wyvern flying around.

Chaos Island a volcanic island where you see Knight

and Ouranos island a nighttime grassy island where Supreme can be seen in the background

Each titan mostly just stomps around and occasionally Sage will come in and command whatever titan to attack the stage.

Giganto fires a bunch of lasers
Wyvern charges the stage
Knight cuts the stage in half
Supreme also fires lasers.

as for the music
I'm Here
Undefeatable
Break Through It All

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1690690985882.png
Bellibolt
:starman::starman: Defense Support
1 Slot
Stage: Lumiose City
Fighter: :ultkrool:
Effect: Shield Health +
Rules:
  • The enemy has increased defense.
  • The enemy has a Pokemon (All Electric types)
  • The floor is electrified

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
CHAOS ISLAND

Fighters spawn on top of a large spinning disc which the titan, Knight, holds at the ready on his arm. After "GO!" he activates its spinning blades and makes it fly forward. It will then ricochet around the large arena. Where fighters stand/land on the disc determines its balance, and its balance determines its direction. So with the right aim (or occasionally by pure luck) you'll hit Knight. This will begin a QTE-like segment where the Knight's head flashes and everyone is encouraged to attack it as much as possible. The last person to attack it will gain a yellow aura, faster attack speed, and stronger power.
The cyberspace ghosts of Tails, Knuckles, and Amy cheer you on from atop the cliff of the arena. Then Knight hits the disc away and the stage begins again.

tbh this game is very visually boring but I wanted to convey the most fun part of it in a stage

Find Your Flame
Cyberspace 1-2: Flowing Into The Light
Action Chain

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alivel Mall
I wanted to avoid the "first stage" motif that is often used in Smash. I do think that cashregister's submission is a point in the right direction but I do feel like to represent Kirby and the Forgotten Land, incorporating one aspect of that game is pivotal and that is the entire "abandoned, derelict, apocalyptic: feel the game has and what was used to market the game. Even on the box art, this abandoned city is featured predominately. I think going with this motif is important in representing the game as that is the whole basis of it. I hope that makes sense. Also, considering we do have a stage "Amusement Park" from Infinite that does what Wondaria Remains did is a bit repetitive,

I wanted to do Downtown Grasslands but I did want to avoid the whole "first area"-type stage so I went with the fourth area: I Trip to Alivel Mall.

We don't have any enclosed commercial-like stages to my knowledge so I think incorporating this one would feel new and fresh to players.

The stage has two stories with lofts on either side with escalators in the middle forming an "X" shape. It is only the front escalator that players can interact with as the back one is just the background. The front escalator connects to the left-side loft while the background escalator connects to the right-side loft. The right side loft then juts out toward the camera to provide a platform. The escalator can be demolished but not the platforms. It will reconstruct after a while.

1690731030427.png

The stage itself is in a state of disrepair with nature slowly creeping into it but still, a semblance that this was a shopping mall. Grass pokes out ut from the titles, vines creep along the wall, trees, grow in wide spaces in the background, and a canopy of foliage is at the top of the stage.

The bottom layer still has tables, chairs, and signs albeit rusted from the elements which can be picked up and thrown.

The stage does have enemies in it that can be defeated. These are enemies who only appear in The Forgotten Land:
1. Awoofy
2. Rabiroo
3. Jabhog (technically not from this stage but rather another area.)

Omega and Battlefield variants utilize the same stage aesthetics but position the stage in front of the mall as seen in the background.

A Trip to Alivel Mall
Blue, Blue Breeze
Two Planets Approach the Roche Limit

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Kirby Stage: Waddle Dee Town
Waddle-Dee-Town-Kirby-And-The-Forgotten-Land.jpg

Owing to the Kirby series' simple gameplay, this would be a relatively simple stage.

This stage takes place in the plaza; the layout is mostly flat, with four platforms around the top. Every now and then, a large group of Waddle Dees runs towards the town and bumps into each other, with some of them tumbling all around the stage. As far as background events:
  • Many Waddle Dees walk around the town, looking for things to do
  • Sometimes, an Awoofie can be seen chasing a Waddle Dee around town
  • Sometimes, Meta Knight can be seen flying towards the Coliseum. If Meta Knight is part of the battle, Clawlorine can be seen instead.
The Ω Form is based on the center of the plaza. The Battlefield platforms are based on the ones in this stage.

Music:
Running Through the New World
Boss Medley Ver. 2
Welcome to Wondaria

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
oh i thought the frontiers stage was only getting 3 songs in a submission. I'll redo mine soon

EDIT: Fixed!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please vote for your favorite stage! Here are the submissions

Kirby & The Forgotten Land

Job 31

Wondaria Remains

The stage would take place at sunset and would be placed in a unique part of the park and you can see many attractions in the background as well as some Awoofy and ducks. The statue is also in the middle of the stage.

As for the layout

The Black Platform is a static platform that has no hazards

The Pink Area is where floats from the Wondaria Dream Parade pass through it is constantly moving and if you jump in front of a float you may get KO'd

The Orange area is some Rollercoaster Track, If you stand on the Track you may get hit by a rollercoaster car

The Omega Variant is just the middle platform

As for the Music

Welcome To The New World!
The Wondaria Dream Parade
Faded Dream Of a Psychomeddler

Sonic Frontiers

Starfall Islands

A simple large flat stage that is high up and is about the size of Kalos but larger. where you can see the Titans from Sonic Frontiers in the background. Various Koco including the elder and hermit can be seen just sorta wandering on the platform background. the stage has multiple themes

Kronos island where you see Giganto, This is a grassy plain

Ares island a desert island where you see Wyvern flying around.

Chaos Island a volcanic island where you see Knight

and Ouranos island a nighttime grassy island where Supreme can be seen in the background

Each titan mostly just stomps around and occasionally Sage will come in and command whatever titan to attack the stage.

Giganto fires a bunch of lasers
Wyvern charges the stage
Knight cuts the stage in half
Supreme also fires lasers.

as for the music
I'm Here
Undefeatable
Break Through It All
CHAOS ISLAND

Fighters spawn on top of a large spinning disc which the titan, Knight, holds at the ready on his arm. After "GO!" he activates its spinning blades and makes it fly forward. It will then ricochet around the large arena. Where fighters stand/land on the disc determines its balance, and its balance determines its direction. So with the right aim (or occasionally by pure luck) you'll hit Knight. This will begin a QTE-like segment where the Knight's head flashes and everyone is encouraged to attack it as much as possible. The last person to attack it will gain a yellow aura, faster attack speed, and stronger power.
The cyberspace ghosts of Tails, Knuckles, and Amy cheer you on from atop the cliff of the arena. Then Knight hits the disc away and the stage begins again.

tbh this game is very visually boring but I wanted to convey the most fun part of it in a stage

Find Your Flame
Undefeatable
Break Through It All
Alivel Mall
I wanted to avoid the "first stage" motif that is often used in Smash. I do think that cashregister's submission is a point in the right direction but I do feel like to represent Kirby and the Forgotten Land, incorporating one aspect of that game is pivotal and that is the entire "abandoned, derelict, apocalyptic: feel the game has and what was used to market the game. Even on the box art, this abandoned city is featured predominately. I think going with this motif is important in representing the game as that is the whole basis of it. I hope that makes sense. Also, considering we do have a stage "Amusement Park" from Infinite that does what Wondaria Remains did is a bit repetitive,

I wanted to do Downtown Grasslands but I did want to avoid the whole "first area"-type stage so I went with the fourth area: I Trip to Alivel Mall.

We don't have any enclosed commercial-like stages to my knowledge so I think incorporating this one would feel new and fresh to players.

The stage has two stories with lofts on either side with escalators in the middle forming an "X" shape. It is only the front escalator that players can interact with as the back one is just the background. The front escalator connects to the left-side loft while the background escalator connects to the right-side loft. The right side loft then juts out toward the camera to provide a platform. The escalator can be demolished but not the platforms. It will reconstruct after a while.

The stage itself is in a state of disrepair with nature slowly creeping into it but still, a semblance that this was a shopping mall. Grass pokes out ut from the titles, vines creep along the wall, trees, grow in wide spaces in the background, and a canopy of foliage is at the top of the stage.

The bottom layer still has tables, chairs, and signs albeit rusted from the elements which can be picked up and thrown.

The stage does have enemies in it that can be defeated. These are enemies who only appear in The Forgotten Land:
1. Awoofy
2. Rabiroo
3. Jabhog (technically not from this stage but rather another area.)

Omega and Battlefield variants utilize the same stage aesthetics but position the stage in front of the mall as seen in the background.

A Trip to Alivel Mall
Blue, Blue Breeze
Two Planets Approach the Roche Limit
Kirby Stage: Waddle Dee Town
View attachment 375354

Owing to the Kirby series' simple gameplay, this would be a relatively simple stage.

This stage takes place in the plaza; the layout is mostly flat, with four platforms around the top. Every now and then, a large group of Waddle Dees runs towards the town and bumps into each other, with some of them tumbling all around the stage. As far as background events:
  • Many Waddle Dees walk around the town, looking for things to do
  • Sometimes, an Awoofie can be seen chasing a Waddle Dee around town
  • Sometimes, Meta Knight can be seen flying towards the Coliseum. If Meta Knight is part of the battle, Clawlorine can be seen instead.
The Ω Form is based on the center of the plaza. The Battlefield platforms are based on the ones in this stage.

Music:
Running Through the New World
Boss Medley Ver. 2
Welcome to Wondaria
Kirby and the Forgotten Land Stage
  • Wondaria Ruins
  • Alivel Mall
  • Waddle Dee town
Sonic Frontiers Stage
  • Starfall Islands
  • CHAOS ISLAND

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE!

Next, we will do our first-ever Mii Costume submission! We won't be adding a whole lot of Mii Costumes. We will continue to submit music from Kirby and the Forgotten Land and Sonic Frontiers.

Mii Costume Submission: Smash Bros.-based Mii Costume
The Primid is also a Mii Costume for the Mii Brawler is already a Mii Costume so that eliminates the Primit enemy class. That being said, we will be pulling more than one Mii Costume based on content in Smash Bros. This could include any one of the following:

• Fighting Porygon costumes​
  • Fighting Alloy fighters​
  • Enemies from Subspace​
  • SSE/SSB4/World of Light Bosses​

Master Hand and Crazy Hand are exempt from inclusion. When submitting, please provide the name of the character, what class they are, how their weapon (if any) affects the base Mii Fighter weapon, and why this costume should be included.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Master Giant

1690818539348.png

Smash 4 infamously had a pretty meager selection of single-player content, but the little things it did do were creative. This includes the way its Classic Mode ended, with a whole original boss rush and even a small Subspace-like platforming segment. Plus, Master Core's music totally bangs. Smash 4 is important to the franchise, so one of its only unique elements deserves to be memorialized here. I've selected Master Core's first form, Master Giant. The Mii Brawler wearing this costume would gain an eerie particle effect all over them broken only by a purple glow from within.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Ancient Minister

Swordfighter with those red knife things as his sword. Mii’s gain a hood, cape, medal and red cloak from the Ancient Minister costume from Subspace Emissary.

The Ancient Minister had a pretty big role in SSE as the disguise of R.O.B. While I personally felt the implementation of this disguise was kind of odd for the story mode, I can’t deny its iconic and a cool design so I think it would be a really cool mii costume.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Puppet Fighter

Miis wear their default outfit and wield their default weapon, but they and their gear are much darker and they have red eyes. A scowl replaces all facial animations.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1690824246640.png

Galleom (Brawler)
A major boss in Subspace Emissary, now a boss in Ultimate and Infinite, Galleom's physique is quite distinct. In Smash, the Mii Brawler will gain a helmet based on Galleom and mechanical gear based on the boss in particular.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Fighting Polygons

Not sure if possible but would be cool to have it be like Bombermans with your mii color changing costume color so we can have colorations based on the Dragon King prototype characters.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Duon(Gunner)
Duon (SSBB) - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki
A major boss in Subspace Emissary made up of Shadow G+Ws fought on the Halberd. The helmet will be based on Duon's two heads and the costume will replicate as best it can Duon's double sided body.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE!

We are at a standstill in regards to Kirby stages, all three entries for Kirby are very close together and so much so that I would rather not call a winner. In addition, we can still get more votes in based on past patterns.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting for both a "Kirby and the Forgotten Land" and "Sonic Frontiers" stage:

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Wondaria Ruins3 (6)612
Alivel Mall6 (12)517
Waddle Dee Town5 (10)212

NameTotal
Starfall Islands11
CHAOS ISLANDS3

With that being said, the stages Alivel Mall and Starfall Islands will be included as our new stages!

Here are our submissions for a Smash Bros. Mii Costume!

Master Giant

View attachment 375391

Smash 4 infamously had a pretty meager selection of single-player content, but the little things it did do were creative. This includes the way its Classic Mode ended, with a whole original boss rush and even a small Subspace-like platforming segment. Plus, Master Core's music totally bangs. Smash 4 is important to the franchise, so one of its only unique elements deserves to be memorialized here. I've selected Master Core's first form, Master Giant. The Mii Brawler wearing this costume would gain an eerie particle effect all over them broken only by a purple glow from within.
Ancient Minister

Swordfighter with those red knife things as his sword. Mii’s gain a hood, cape, medal and red cloak from the Ancient Minister costume from Subspace Emissary.

The Ancient Minister had a pretty big role in SSE as the disguise of R.O.B. While I personally felt the implementation of this disguise was kind of odd for the story mode, I can’t deny its iconic and a cool design so I think it would be a really cool mii costume.

Tabbu
The main villain of Brawl's story mode. Tabbu has never been seen again and I think this would be a fun inclusion. Would be a sword fighter with one of those energy whip \ speed things.
Puppet Fighter

Miis wear their default outfit and wield their default weapon, but they and their gear are much darker and they have red eyes. A scowl replaces all facial animations.
Sandbag (Mii Brawler)

Sandbag

An iconic NPC and item of the series that is the symbol of the Home Run Contest. The costume is a brawler, complete with head and body sandbag parts.
View attachment 375392
Galleom (Brawler)
A major boss in Subspace Emissary, now a boss in Ultimate and Infinite, Galleom's physique is quite distinct. In Smash, the Mii Brawler will gain a helmet based on Galleom and mechanical gear based on the boss in particular.
Fighting Polygons

Not sure if possible but would be cool to have it be like Bombermans with your mii color changing costume color so we can have colorations based on the Dragon King prototype characters.

Duon(Gunner)
View attachment 375401
A major boss in Subspace Emissary made up of Shadow G+Ws fought on the Halberd. The helmet will be based on Duon's two heads and the costume will replicate as best it can Duon's double sided body.
Make sure you read through each submission to understand how this Mii Costume works! Do to the number of submissions, as a new rule in the SSBI threads, we will increase the point threshold. You may award up to 5 points. So same method but instead of only 3 points, we can get 5 points.

Please go here to vote!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For our next job is....

Spirit Job: Submit Sonic Frontier's Spirits

I understand we are a bit Spirit-ed out (haha) and we get maybe a few Spirits here and there. That being said, we could use a few Spirits from the new Sonic game. We already got some from Forgotten Land during Infinite but none from Frontier's so I want to open up submissions for those.

In addition, I also want to have this run concurrently with....

Discussion: First-Party Characters

So, we all know Assist Trophies do tend to deconfirm fighters. I am planning to allow us the possibility to vote to upgrade a previous Assist Trophy to playable. That being said, since this is basically an enhanced port, all content is moving from Infintie to Infinite Beyond so this would be one aspect not being kept the same.

I will be running a poll this week to gauge interest in allowing for an Assist trophy promotion but I would rather open the floor to a more pressing issue.

Currently, our pool of first-party characters is pretty thin. On the front page, we have a list of confirmed content that was included in Infinite that will move to Infinite Beyond. It is basically everything. We obviously cannot fill all 6 slows with third-party fighters so I am looking at possible candidates for first-party submissions who either:

1) is not in Smash yet via already included content
2) their inclusion would not impact despite being included in previously added content.

Who do you feel is a candidate for first-party inclusion while keeping in mind that assist trophy/mii costume might not be a thing? I want us to explore the possibilities within a limited scope FIRST rather than an unlimited scope if we were to allow the upgrade to an Assist and/or Costume.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So honestly, I have a candidate for each circumstance.

1690936044508.png
1690936074350.png

If we are doing Assist Trophy promotion, then my bet goes to Euden & Midgardsormr. Dragalia Lost was a hell of a wild ride and even though the mobile game is now shut down I'm hoping we get something new in the franchise. Plus, his mechanics would certainly make him stand out as a character.

1690936105939.png

But in case we're not doing Assist Trophy promotions, then I'd say we could go with Ring Fit Trainee. There's neither costume nor Assist Trophy of any Ring Fit Adventure to my knowledge, and we have an opportunity to expand on what Wii Fit Trainer does already with the fitness-based combat mechanics of the game.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
If we’re going for first Party echoes, then Dark Bowser and Yamper would be for the best.

For Gen 8 Pokémon, I would say Corviknight, but Yamper as a Pikachu echo would be just as fun.

For Pokeball Pokémon Promotion: Lugia would be my main choice.

For assist promotion: Midna would be my main choice.

Other characters: Fawful would be another fun choice.

Realistically, Yamper has the easiest chance of the gen 8 Pokémon to be playable (Morpeko and Inteleon are honerable mentions).
Lugia could work as a semi clone of Charizard, while Dark Bowser would work as a Bowser echo.

If not, then Lugia could be DLC (a free DLC fighter), but even that is stretching it as far as I go.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I went for a character who isn’t an Assist Trophy at all…and it made me (pleasantly) surprised that we don’t have an Assist Trophy whose name starts with the letter “R”. I know that’s an oddly specific detail but that’s besides the point.

So my 1st party submission is Raven Beak from Metroid Dread.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There are some already represented characters (Krystal, Toad, Pauline), that I personally think would be good Mii Costume/Assist Trophy promotions, but if we're to work with characters not currently Mii Costumes or Assist Trophies:

Alear
Generation 9 Pokemon
Pikmin 4 Avatar (echo of Olimar/Alph)
Ring Fit Trainer
Alear is a Mii Costume, bro.

If we’re going for first Party echoes, then Dark Bowser and Yamper would be for the best.

For Gen 8 Pokémon, I would say Corviknight, but Yamper as a Pikachu echo would be just as fun.

For Pokeball Pokémon Promotion: Lugia would be my main choice.

For assist promotion: Midna would be my main choice.

Other characters: Fawful would be another fun choice.

Realistically, Yamper has the easiest chance of the gen 8 Pokémon to be playable (Morpeko and Inteleon are honerable mentions).
Lugia could work as a semi clone of Charizard, while Dark Bowser would work as a Bowser echo.

If not, then Lugia could be DLC (a free DLC fighter), but even that is stretching it as far as I go.
We won't be including a Gen 8 rep. That much is for certain.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Keep in mind that rosters do tend to sell games so we would need to focus on ensuring our roster meets expectations. Our launch roster will have around the same amount as Ultimate.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Can't Mii Costumes be upgraded tho? This could be the perfect chance.

Now as for first-party rep. Not sure. Currently, Pikmin 4 is going really well. So maybe a new Pikmin rep possibly?

Or maybe one from an older game if we wanna do the traditional of bringing old classic characters into the modern smash games.

Edit: And of course, Gen 9 Poke is a go. And if I was Sakurai too, I'll add another FE rep because that's what Smash is known for now.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I mean we have tons of Mii Costumes alongside the playable character like Link, Samus, and Fox, you wouldn't even need to remove the Mii Costume unlike Assist Trophies. Seems like they shouldn't be an impediment at all, considering how many costumes were upgraded from Smash 4 to Ultimate (like literally more than half the first party newcomers in Ultimate's base roster were Miis in Smash 4).

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Okay hear me out

Sommie: An unusual Fire Emblem rep who could bring, quite possibly, any playstyle with them

Gholdengo: I just like this silly String Cheese person and they are notable due to them being Pokemon #1000 and can have a Skateboard themed moveset

Oatchi: A new rep in a series that doesn't have one, based on the newest game, who could do something completely different from Olimar

A: They are a notable character in Xenoblade 3 Future Redeemed and could bring a different style of Swordsmanship and if we are feeling really wacky and crazy (Spoilers for Future Redeemed) We could have a whole Alvis, Alpha, A trio-esque thing. As Alvis is one of the most notable Villains from Xenoblade

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team

Todd Snap would be really cool, ties into New Pokemon Snap game and could incorporate a lot of different pokemon into his moveset. Imagine he tries taking a photo of a Charmander in front of him for his down tilt, and the Charmander's tail is a hitbox. Stuff like that.

A new warioware character would also be cool given the two new games. Dunno who though, the options there are limitless.

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Alear is a Mii Costume, bro.

We won't be including a Gen 8 rep. That much is for certain.
Not even as an echo fighter? Which would be much easier then promoting a Pokeball Pokémon to playable fighter, even if I want Lugia more, I’m not accepting exclusion of a Gen 8 rep, at least when it comes to echo fighters (Which has at least 3 options that can work)

FazDude

Smash Master
Sonic Frontiers Spirit: Sage

• Class: Ace
  • Type: Support 1 Slot
  • Effect: Metal Killer

• Puppet Fighter: Ashley
    • Puppet's Ally: Giant Metal Dark Samus
  • Stage: Starfall Islands
  • Music: Knight of the Wind
  • Rules: Defeat the Puppet Fighter to win. The Puppet Fighter will avoid conflict, while its ally will be aggressive.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Feel like im missing or forgetting something, seems odd to not have gen 8 pokemon on the table & are our games that got stages in general not allowed, surprised no one brought totk in particular up.

Kind of mixed about promoting an assist. Also personally dont see an issue with including a mii costume character as playable as there are several cases both before & after the fighter was added to the roster.

Regardless of how it is decided to handle some of what i addressed I think we can come up with something interesting & exciting & am already liking a few ideas brought up.

EDIT - Ok Gen 8 thing makes more sense, didnt realize it wasnt the latest gen (not roo familar with Pokemon) or that it already had an opportunity in the original thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom