• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with? I can't operate both the wikia and front page anymore.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Peach Final Smash

Showstopper!

Key artwork

Peach takes out Stella, who then transforms into the ribbon form she uses to attack foes in the Showtime trailer. She flings Stella horizontally forward and any fighter that is caught in the ribbon is then taken to a cutscene (like Megaman, Captain Falcon, and other cutscene final smashes). The fighters land in the middle of a theatre stage, specifically the Sparkle Theatre stage, which is incredibly dim, with only a single light in the center focused on them. All four of Peach's currently confirmed transformations (Swordfighter, Patisserie, Detective, and Kung Fu) then appear, with theatre lights dramatically shining on each one of them as they are revealed (alongside dramatic sound effects from a theatre production and camera angles), from each of the four corners of the stage surrounding the fighters. The transformations then attack the fighters all at once, with Swordfighter Peach jousting with her sword, Patisserie Peach launching frosting with a pastry bag, Detective Peach attacking with a magnifying glass, and Kung Fu Peach kicking with her Kung Fu moves. The fighters then go flying out the roof of the theatre and the cutscene ends.

Artwork of Swordfighter Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!
Artwork of Detective Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!
Artwork of Pâtissière Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!
Artwork of Kung Fu Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!

1697142495370.png

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Thank you for the submissions. While some of these were excellent additions, I feel some of them strayed away from the concept of just changing the appearance of the stage and instead attempted to redo the stage in a way that, in my opinion, is impossible. One such example is Somniel as it is trying to take the stage and completely redo it based on an entirely different game in the franchise. That was not the direction that was supposed to be taken but perhaps I was not clear about my intentions. We will keep submissions open but we will be starting our new submissions...

Giving Peach a New Final Smash

We will be giving Peach a new Final Smash based on her newest game Princess Peach: Showtime! Please submit what you think should take over for Peach Blossom.

Updating Bowser & Luigi

These two are up on the list we voted to give changes to but I want to open up discussion was sort of changes can be made for Bowser and Luigi that isn't too drastic as this is still a port.
I don't know if giving Peach a new Final Smash is a good idea since Showtime has yet to be released and I don't think we have enough info to warrant a final smash. That's just my opinion.

As for changing Bowser, I feel like his neutral special should be reworked a bit to fit his canon fighting style. In the canon games Bowser favors shooting fireballs over a singular stream of fire, so to make it more accurate to the canon games I think Bowser's neutral special should be reworked to Fireballs. Basically its a bit of a combo between Ridley's and Donkey Kong's Ultimate Neutral Specials as Bowser will charge his breath before launching a volley of fireballs. However if held for longer you can store the fireballs to be used for later, at full power, these fireballs are able to knock players off ledges, making it a good edgeguarding tool.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
As for changing Bowser, I feel like his neutral special should be reworked a bit to fit his canon fighting style. In the canon games Bowser favors shooting fireballs over a singular stream of fire, so to make it more accurate to the canon games I think Bowser's neutral special should be reworked to Fireballs. Basically its a bit of a combo between Ridley's and Donkey Kong's Ultimate Neutral Specials as Bowser will charge his breath before launching a volley of fireballs. However if held for longer you can store the fireballs to be used for later, at full power, these fireballs are able to knock players off ledges, making it a good edgeguarding tool.
Building onto that, maybe you could keep the whole "stream of fire" thing that's been in Bowser's usual kit by instead just mashing B rapidly? Kind of like a "Rapid B" in a way.

Moving onto Luigi, I don't think there's much to change, honestly. From what I could tell Luigi seems just fine as is.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I agree in Bowser having fireballs instead of a firestream, while Luigi I think that maybe either the usual change of the green fireball to either ice or electric, use the Poltergeist to directly vacuum enemies (thus requiring to make a different Final Smash) or use the light of the same poltergeist to stun.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Luigi should use the Strobebulb as his Side-Smash, since it stuns ghosts in his home game maybe the Strobebulb could stop and neutralize projectiles, specifically energy preojectiles

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Updating Bowser & Luigi

These two are up on the list we voted to give changes to but I want to open up discussion was sort of changes can be made for Bowser and Luigi that isn't too drastic as this is still a port.
luigi -
Forward Air - Luigi performs the Hammer Uppercut from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team! It's that move, but in the air

Neutral Air - Luigi performs the Galaxy Spin from Super "Luigi" Galaxy, hitting multiple times before launching them upwards

Down Special - Luigi will use the strobulb feature from his Poltergeist G-00 (From Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.) You hold down B to charge up the Strobulb, and a beam of light will flash like a camera, blinding the opponents in sight! (The opponent will become dizzy.) The longer you charge it, the longer the reach, and the longer the opponent will be dizzy for. The move is very similar to Mewtwo's Disable!

Victory animation - This victory animation when Luigi grabs a key from Luigi's Mansion.

entrance animation - Luigi's new entrance will have him transport via the Pixelator from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

bowser -
neutral B - honestly I agree with everybdy here just make him have a big fireball that goes in a straight direction from where bowser fist shot it (this would make it different from ridleys neutral B as it would be one large and powerful fireball compared to four but weak fireballs and would also make bowsers and charizards neutral b different from one another instead of the same move)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your awesome submissions! We had multiple submissions for Bowser, Luigi, and Peach. Here is what we have:

Peach Final Smash

Showstopper!

Key artwork

Peach takes out Stella, who then transforms into the ribbon form she uses to attack foes in the Showtime trailer. She flings Stella horizontally forward and any fighter that is caught in the ribbon is then taken to a cutscene (like Megaman, Captain Falcon, and other cutscene final smashes). The fighters land in the middle of a theatre stage, specifically the Sparkle Theatre stage, which is incredibly dim, with only a single light in the center focused on them. All four of Peach's currently confirmed transformations (Swordfighter, Patisserie, Detective, and Kung Fu) then appear, with theatre lights dramatically shining on each one of them as they are revealed (alongside dramatic sound effects from a theatre production and camera angles), from each of the four corners of the stage surrounding the fighters. The transformations then attack the fighters all at once, with Swordfighter Peach jousting with her sword, Patisserie Peach launching frosting with a pastry bag, Detective Peach attacking with a magnifying glass, and Kung Fu Peach kicking with her Kung Fu moves. The cutscene then ends and the fighters go flying.

Artwork of Swordfighter Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!
Artwork of Detective Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!
Artwork of Pâtissière Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!
Artwork of Kung Fu Peach from Princess Peach: Showtime!

View attachment 379163
I don't know if giving Peach a new Final Smash is a good idea since Showtime has yet to be released and I don't think we have enough info to warrant a final smash. That's just my opinion.

Building onto that, maybe you could keep the whole "stream of fire" thing that's been in Bowser's usual kit by instead just mashing B rapidly? Kind of like a "Rapid B" in a way.

Moving onto Luigi, I don't think there's much to change, honestly. From what I could tell Luigi seems just fine as is.
I agree in Bowser having fireballs instead of a firestream, while Luigi I think that maybe either the usual change of the green fireball to either ice or electric, use the Poltergeist to directly vacuum enemies (thus requiring to make a different Final Smash) or use the light of the same poltergeist to stun.
Luigi should use the Strobebulb as his Side-Smash, since it stuns ghosts in his home game maybe the Strobebulb could stop and neutralize projectiles, specifically energy preojectiles
Bowser's shell should turn blue when he uses his down air in reference the blue shell.
luigi -
Forward Air - Luigi performs the Hammer Uppercut from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team! It's that move, but in the air

Neutral Air - Luigi performs the Galaxy Spin from Super "Luigi" Galaxy, hitting multiple times before launching them upwards

Down Special - Luigi will use the strobulb feature from his Poltergeist G-00 (From Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.) You hold down B to charge up the Strobulb, and a beam of light will flash like a camera, blinding the opponents in sight! (The opponent will become dizzy.) The longer you charge it, the longer the reach, and the longer the opponent will be dizzy for. The move is very similar to Mewtwo's Disable!

Victory animation - This victory animation when Luigi grabs a key from Luigi's Mansion.

entrance animation - Luigi's new entrance will have him transport via the Pixelator from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.

bowser -
neutral B - honestly I agree with everybdy here just make him have a big fireball that goes in a straight direction from where bowser fist shot it (this would make it different from ridleys neutral B as it would be one large and powerful fireball compared to four but weak fireballs and would also make bowsers and charizards neutral b different from one another instead of the same move)
This is what I have...

Peach will be gaining Showstopper as a new Final Smash.

Here is what we have for Bowser and Luigi. Please note not everything was accepted

Bowser
Fireball Neutral Special

" As for changing Bowser, I feel like his neutral special should be reworked a bit to fit his canon fighting style. In the canon games Bowser favors shooting fireballs over a singular stream of fire, so to make it more accurate to the canon games I think Bowser's neutral special should be reworked to Fireballs. Basically its a bit of a combo between Ridley's and Donkey Kong's Ultimate Neutral Specials as Bowser will charge his breath before launching a volley of fireballs. However if held for longer you can store the fireballs to be used for later, at full power, these fireballs are able to knock players off ledges, making it a good edgeguarding tool. "

Fire Breath Mashing B
" Building onto that, maybe you could keep the whole "stream of fire" thing that's been in Bowser's usual kit by instead just mashing B rapidly? Kind of like a "Rapid B" in a way. "

Blue Shell Bowser
"Bowser's shell should turn blue when he uses his down air in reference the blue shell."

Luigi
Ice Ball/Electrical Ball

"I agree in Bowser having fireballs instead of a firestream, while Luigi I think that maybe either the usual change of the green fireball to either ice or electric, use the Poltergeist to directly vacuum enemies (thus requiring to make a different Final Smash) or use the light of the same poltergeist to stun."

Strobebulb as a Down Smash or Down Special
"Luigi should use the Strobebulb as his Side-Smash, since it stuns ghosts in his home game maybe the Strobebulb could stop and neutralize projectiles, specifically energy preojectiles "

Forward Air Hammer
"Luigi performs the Hammer Uppercut from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team! It's that move, but in the air."

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
Thank you everyone for your awesome submissions! We had multiple submissions for Bowser, Luigi, and Peach. Here is what we have:

This is what I have...

Peach will be gaining Showstopper as a new Final Smash.

Here is what we have for Bowser and Luigi. Please note not everything was accepted

Bowser
Fireball Neutral Special

" As for changing Bowser, I feel like his neutral special should be reworked a bit to fit his canon fighting style. In the canon games Bowser favors shooting fireballs over a singular stream of fire, so to make it more accurate to the canon games I think Bowser's neutral special should be reworked to Fireballs. Basically its a bit of a combo between Ridley's and Donkey Kong's Ultimate Neutral Specials as Bowser will charge his breath before launching a volley of fireballs. However if held for longer you can store the fireballs to be used for later, at full power, these fireballs are able to knock players off ledges, making it a good edgeguarding tool. "

Fire Breath Mashing B
" Building onto that, maybe you could keep the whole "stream of fire" thing that's been in Bowser's usual kit by instead just mashing B rapidly? Kind of like a "Rapid B" in a way. "

Blue Shell Bowser
"Bowser's shell should turn blue when he uses his down air in reference the blue shell."

Luigi
Ice Ball/Electrical Ball

"I agree in Bowser having fireballs instead of a firestream, while Luigi I think that maybe either the usual change of the green fireball to either ice or electric, use the Poltergeist to directly vacuum enemies (thus requiring to make a different Final Smash) or use the light of the same poltergeist to stun."

Strobebulb as a Down Smash or Down Special
"Luigi should use the Strobebulb as his Side-Smash, since it stuns ghosts in his home game maybe the Strobebulb could stop and neutralize projectiles, specifically energy preojectiles "

Forward Air Hammer
"Luigi performs the Hammer Uppercut from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team! It's that move, but in the air."

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE
When I voted on that sheet, it looked really wonky; there was no option for Hammer Arm and in its place was another Blue Shell.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I don't know WHAT happened, but I haven't been notified here since September. Can somebody catch me up on what's happened?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit Out Last Third Party Assist Trophy

We will be adding our last assist trophy which is a third-party one. When submitting, please provide the name, picture, series, and what the assist trophy exactly does. You can view our entire list for assist trophies at the front of the thread which includes previously added ones.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Is there a schedule of upcoming jobs?
I had one but we finished that schedule. I won't have one ready until the weekend.

We are nearing the end though.

This mght help
  1. 2 more stages to include
  2. Finishing up First Party Assists (2)
  3. Finishing up Third Party Assists (1)
  4. Finishing up First Party Mii Costumes (4 - if we can get them in)
  5. Finishing up Third Party Mii Costumes (2)
  6. Bayonetta 3 Content (Spirits, music, and alternate costumes for Bayo)
  7. Fleshing out two of our game modes (Battle Hub and Stage Variations)
  8. Trailers for Saki, Gholdengo, Louie, Krystal, and our last fighter
  9. Finishing up Third Party Spirits
  10. Adding one more new Bosses
  11. Adding a new Episode shortly after Launch

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1697161345139.png

THE CHOSEN UNDEAD
The Accursed God-Killer from Dark Souls, and the player character of the game. In Smash, when summoning this Assist Trophy, a Bonfire will be lit at your location and the Chosen Undead will stand straight, Astoran Sword and Shield at the ready. As he travels around, he will target foes as though he were a summoned ally, and do one of the following:
  • Sword Flurry: A four-hit sword combo that deals 6% damage and medium-low knockback per hit.
  • Parry & Riposte: If the Chosen Undead has been attacked within a 5-second margin, he will counter any incoming hit with a blow with his shield followed by a nasty Riposte that deals 40% damage and crumples.
  • Dodge Roll: Alternatively, the Chosen Undead will dodge in one of several directions with surprising deftness.
  • Fire Bomb: The Chosen Undead will throw one of the items of the game, a Fire Bomb, which explodes at the size of Boom and dealing 13% damage and medium-high knockback.
  • Sunlight Spear: If the foe decides to keep far enough away for long enough, the Chosen Undead will create a lightning bolt and throw it at the foe's position for Thoron-like damage and knockback.
Curiously enough, the Chosen Undead has half the HP of other Assist Trophies. This is where the Bonfire kicks in: after the Chosen Undead is defeated once, the classic "YOU DIED" flashes the screen before he reappears at the Bonfire in a burst of flame. Do this 3 times in a row and you actually defeat the Chosen Undead.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
3rd Party Assist Trophy

Overcooked Chefs

undefined

Overcooked is a cooking simulation game that emphasizes heavily on teamwork and cooperation. It has received much positive reception and multiple nominations and awards as a game the whole family can enjoy. The Overcooked chefs can come in a variety of different designs, from humans to animals to mythical species and everything else. The way the Assist Trophy will work is that 4 randomly generated chefs will show on the stage and start rushing back and forth from one end of the stage to the next, carrying various food ingredients and cooking or chopping them. Various stations for cooking and chopping will also appear while the Assist Trophy is active. Any players that get hit by the chefs will take damage, whether they get hit while the chefs are running, cooking, or chopping.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Zero Point (Fortnite)

The Crux of Fortnite's lore and it can warp reality

In This game once summoned it will appear in the background, flash through a few images of locations and characters from Fortnite, and create a few effects.

-Rifts will appear on stage that teleports people high into the air
-Players will randomly switch positions
-Random effects are applied to players
-Random Assist Trophies will be summoned
-Random items will shower from the sky
-Rift butterflies fly around and act as platforms.

After a while the Visitor's Rocket crashes into the Zero Point stabilizing it and ending the assist.

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Third party assist trophy:

Earthworm Jim

When summoned, Earthworm Jim will follow opponents, using his head to grapple around the stage, and shoot them with his laser gun. Before disappearing, he'll say his catchphrase, "Groovy!" He can be KOed.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Neptune_render.png

Performs the Neptune Slash, and later turns into her Jet form from Victory/Re;Birth3 to go upwards in a cutscene where she blow out the planet. After vanishing everyone out from the stage, salutes to the screen and makes her victory pose from Victory II.

(Note: I didn't wanted to bring the Hard Drive Divinity form, Purple Heart into this, even if that's the most important part of the series)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Guitar Heroes

A major icon of the mid to late 2000s. Assist will summon 2 of the most iconic series characters Axel Steel & Judy Nails on opposite sides of the stage competing in a Guitar Battle.

-Getting to close to either character will do minor damage.

-There hands will eventually catch fire & sometimes a fire ball will break loose & drop slowly to ground a little in front of the character doing big damage to anyone it touches.

-Also occasionally lightning will strike the tip of one their guitars which they will also throw back & forth at each other doing major damage to anyone caught in either crossfire.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Carmen Sandiego

IMG_0905.jpeg

Edutainment isn’t really represented yet in Super Smash Bros Infinite: Beyond and this is the only place for obscurer franchises to get squeezed in. When she is summoned, Carmen will go around the stage stealing moves from fighters for a temporary second. Primarily, if your fighter uses a projectile move, she can pocket it like Isabelle’s and use it on other fighters five times. She also can steal other non-projectile moves that cause the fighter not to be able to use the move for a few seconds and she can use it against them. You can also KO her as well.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the voting for our veteran changes. We had very few votes but here are the results nonetheless.

NamePoints
Fireball Neutral Special2
Fire Breathing Mash1
Blue Shell Dair2

... and for Luigi...

NamePoints
Ice Ball/Electrical Ball2
Strobebulb3
Hammer Fair0

Due to a tie, we will allow but the Fireball Neutral Special PLUS the Blue Shell Dair. Luigi will have the Strobebulb as the Down Special. Thank you to everyone who submitted the content. Next, here are our assist trophies!

I actually have one to submit...

Centipede (Centipede)

The Centipede will appear at the top of the stage and will cascade down. During the course of being summoned, it will crawl down the length of the stage. During this time, green pixelated obstacles appear which restrict opponents' movement. Hitting the centipede will cause it to split into a smaller yet separate centipede. Getting hit on the centipede does damage but does not cause the centipede to diminish. You can play Centipede here.

Here are the submissions....

View attachment 379166
THE CHOSEN UNDEAD
The Accursed God-Killer from Dark Souls, and the player character of the game. In Smash, when summoning this Assist Trophy, a Bonfire will be lit at your location and the Chosen Undead will stand straight, Astoran Sword and Shield at the ready. As he travels around, he will target foes as though he were a summoned ally, and do one of the following:
  • Sword Flurry: A four-hit sword combo that deals 6% damage and medium-low knockback per hit.
  • Parry & Riposte: If the Chosen Undead has been attacked within a 5-second margin, he will counter any incoming hit with a blow with his shield followed by a nasty Riposte that deals 40% damage and crumples.
  • Dodge Roll: Alternatively, the Chosen Undead will dodge in one of several directions with surprising deftness.
  • Fire Bomb: The Chosen Undead will throw one of the items of the game, a Fire Bomb, which explodes at the size of Boom and dealing 13% damage and medium-high knockback.
  • Sunlight Spear: If the foe decides to keep far enough away for long enough, the Chosen Undead will create a lightning bolt and throw it at the foe's position for Thoron-like damage and knockback.
Curiously enough, the Chosen Undead has half the HP of other Assist Trophies. This is where the Bonfire kicks in: after the Chosen Undead is defeated once, the classic "YOU DIED" flashes the screen before he reappears at the Bonfire in a burst of flame. Do this 3 times in a row and you actually defeat the Chosen Undead.
3rd Party Assist Trophy

Overcooked Chefs

undefined

Overcooked is a cooking simulation game that emphasizes heavily on teamwork and cooperation. It has received much positive reception and multiple nominations and awards as a game the whole family can enjoy. The Overcooked chefs can come in a variety of different designs, from humans to animals to mythical species and everything else. The way the Assist Trophy will work is that 4 randomly generated chefs will show on the stage and start rushing back and forth from one end of the stage to the next, carrying various food ingredients and cooking or chopping them. Various stations for cooking and chopping will also appear while the Assist Trophy is active. Any players that get hit by the chefs will take damage, whether they get hit while the chefs are running, cooking, or chopping.
The Zero Point (Fortnite)

The Crux of Fortnite's lore and it can warp reality

In This game once summoned it will appear in the background, flash through a few images of locations and characters from Fortnite, and create a few effects.

-Rifts will appear on stage that teleports people high into the air
-Players will randomly switch positions
-Random effects are applied to players
-Random Assist Trophies will be summoned
-Random items will shower from the sky
-Rift butterflies fly around and act as platforms.

After a while the Visitor's Rocket crashes into the Zero Point stabilizing it and ending the assist.
Third party assist trophy:

Earthworm Jim

When summoned, Earthworm Jim will follow opponents, using his head to grapple around the stage, and shoot them with his laser gun. Before disappearing, he'll say his catchphrase, "Groovy!" He can be KOed.
Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
View attachment 379171
Performs the Neptune Slash, and later turns into her Jet form from Victory/Re;Birth3 to go upwards in a cutscene where she blow out the planet. After vanishing everyone out from the stage, salutes to the screen and makes her victory pose from Victory II.

(Note: I didn't wanted to bring the Hard Drive Divinity form, Purple Heart into this, even if that's the most important part of the series)
Last 3P AT: Sqij (Sqij!)
View attachment 379174
The Goldeen of Assist Trophies. Does nothing, then disappears. Rendered in his ZX Spectrum sprite, since that's the glitched version of the game.
Guitar Heroes

A major icon of the mid to late 2000s. Assist will summon 2 of the most iconic series characters Axel Steel & Judy Nails on opposite sides of the stage competing in a Guitar Battle.

-Getting to close to either character will do minor damage.

-There hands will eventually catch fire & sometimes a fire ball will break loose & drop slowly to ground a little in front of the character doing big damage to anyone it touches.

-Also occasionally lightning will strike the tip of one their guitars which they will also throw back & forth at each other doing major damage to anyone caught in either crossfire.
View attachment 379175
Bridget (Guilty Gear)
We never added a Guilty Gear assist trophy. A really popular character. She will dash around the stage and will throw out her yo-yo, spinning it out to wack an opponent and then pulling it back to trip them, she will do this a few times.
Carmen Sandiego

View attachment 379176

Edutainment isn’t really represented yet in Super Smash Bros Infinite: Beyond and this is the only place for obscurer franchises to get squeezed in. When she is summoned, Carmen will go around the stage stealing moves from fighters for a temporary second. Primarily, if your fighter uses a projectile move, she can pocket it like Isabelle’s and use it on other fighters five times. She also can steal other non-projectile moves that cause the fighter not to be able to use the move for a few seconds and she can use it against them. You can also KO her as well.
Last 3rd Party Assist Trophy: Vic Viper (Gradius)

View attachment 379177

Vic Viper is a playable ship from Gradius series

Vic Viper as an assist trophy is it flying while shoots at the opponents,it's possible to KO Vic Viper
Here they are in listed order:

• Chosen Undead (Dead Souls)
  • Overcooked Xhefs (Overcooked)
  • Zero Point (Fortnite)
  • Earthworm Jin (Earthworm Jim)
  • Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
  • Sqij (Sqij!)
  • Guitar Heroes (Guitar Heroes)
  • Bridget (Guilty Gear)
  • Carmen Sandiago (Carmen Sandiago)
  • Vic Viper (Gradius)
  • Centipede (Centipede)

Go here to vote

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job: Submit a 3rd Party Mii Costume

We will be submitting our last Mii Fighter costume which must be a third-party one. You can submit a Western or Japanese IP but it must not be from an indie game and appeared at least once on a Nintendo console. You can find our list of current costumes plus those we submitted in Infinite on the front page.

When you submit, please provide a picture of the character, the series they are from, and which class they are a part of. Furthermore, it needs to include how it changes the appearance of the weapon the mii fighter uses.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Miner Willy (Miner Willy) (Brawler)

IMG_0908.jpeg

I know Wa3 will love this submission but basically, the Mii fighter simply gets Willy’s bowler hat and outfit. It’s a simple Mii Brawler outfit to represent microcomputer games.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1697252873509.png

The Trapper (Mii Swordfighter)
The cover character and one of the first Killers of the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight. The outfit consists of the Trapper's Mask as a headpiece and his overalls and signature cleaver for the body.

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
3rd party Mii costume:

Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Mii Swordfighter)

Since we already have Sonic, Shadow, and Dr. Eggman as playable, and Tails and Knuckles as Mii costumes, an Amy Mii costume would round out the Sonic main characters. Amy has risen in prominence lately, being one of the playable characters in Sonic Superstars and the latest Sonic Frontiers DLC and even being added to the classic games as a playable character in Sonic Origins Plus. Her Mii costume would be similar to Knuckles', with a full body suit and a wig with her quills, ears, headband, and bangs. Her sword would change into her signature Piko Piko Hammer.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
3rd party Mii costume:

Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog) (Mii Swordfighter)

Since we already have Sonic, Shadow, and Dr. Eggman as playable, and Tails and Knuckles as Mii costumes, an Amy Mii costume would round out the Sonic main characters. Amy has risen in prominence lately, being one of the playable characters in Sonic Superstars and the latest Sonic Frontiers DLC and even being added to the classic games as a playable character in Sonic Origins Plus. Her Mii costume would be similar to Knuckles', with a full body suit and a wig with her quills, ears, headband, and bangs. Her sword would change into her signature Piko Piko Hammer.
This is already a Mii costume.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
3P Mii - Bob (human fall flat) (Mii brawler costume)
images.jpg

you might be thinking why? but I think this would be a great opportunity to add another Mii costume that can take advantage of the color changing addition to ultimate!

the Mii would be all white and would also be wearing Bobs cap but you could change the color of the Miis cap to the colors you can normally choose for other Miis with the same attribute (red, blue, yellow, green etc)

this costume would also mean that the Mii has no visible expressions when attacking or taking damage but could still have a voice if you want to

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Third Party Mii: Knight (Castle Crashers)

I feel like this is a great Indie Mii costume pick for the Mii Swordfighter.

It was either them or Jacket from Hotline Miami, but I feel like HM might be too taboo for Smash.

As a reference to the many classes in the original game, the costume and helmet will change color when you pick up a color for the Mii!

Castle-Crashers.png

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
A bit early but here are our Assist Trophy results! Thank you to everyone who submitted and voted!

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Chosen Undead3 (15)1 (4)1 (3)2 (4)228
Overcooked Chefs04 (16)1 (3)1 (2)021
Zero Point1 (5)01 (3)1 (2)010
Earthworm Jim4 (20)02 (3)2 (2)126
Neptune02 (8)02 (4)214
Sqij 2 (10)1 (4)1 (3)1 (2)120
Guitar Heroes03 (12)2 (6)1 (2)121
Bridget1 (5)1 (4)4 (12)1 (2)123
Carmen Sandiago02 (8)1 (3)2 (4)116
Vic Viper1 (5)01 (3)1 (4)214
Centipede3 (1)51 (4)01 (2)324

I was intending to add our top two submissions as our final Assist Trophies. With that being said, we will be adding Chosen Undead who nabbed 28 total points and then Earthworm Jim (who is also a Miss Costume) with 26 points.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is my Mii Costume submission

Rash (Battletoads)

Rash is not a stranger to Nintendo systems with the first game being released on the NES by Rare. Rash would be an excellent character as he would work well with the Mii Brawler model and could be used as a "Vault Boy"-esque costume rather than what we usually get in costumes. It could even have different alts for the costume, something Infinite is incorporating, for the other Toads: Pimple and Zitz. Battletoads has such a storied legacy and bringing them back to Nintendo, even in Smash, would be an excellent move and a great way to commemorate such a series.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Job: Submit a 3rd Party Mii Costume

We will be submitting our last Mii Fighter costume which must be a third-party one. You can submit a Western or Japanese IP but it must not be from an indie game and appeared at least once on a Nintendo console. You can find our list of current costumes plus those we submitted in Infinite on the front page.

When you submit, please provide a picture of the character, the series they are from, and which class they are a part of. Furthermore, it needs to include how it changes the appearance of the weapon the mii fighter uses.
May as well take a stab at this!

Jason Frudnick (Blaster Master)

Whilst the Super Smash Bros. series already does a decent job at representing a large swathe of third-party characters from their NES days (with playable picks like Mega Man, Simon and Hero, as well as representation through other means for characters like Bomberman), I think that one of the missing companies in this regard is arguably Sunsoft. Hell, their iconic legacy is still well-represented and beloved even now - one only needs to look at the recent rerelease of Gimmick! as a collector's edition to prove this!

Their library for the NES is characterised mainly by iconic platformers with fantastic music, from Gimmick! to Journey to Silius - but arguably their most prominent series in the modern era could be argued to be Blaster Master, a unique early MetroidVania with dungeon-crawling elements, that's continued to this very day.

Hence, I suggest Jason... but wait, why does he look so modern? Well, Jason's interpretation here is pulled from reimagined the protagonist of the reboot Blaster Master Zero trilogy, made by Inti Creates and licensed from Sunsoft... which has been a pretty prominent presence on the Switch's eShop since shortly after launch, even if it's been multi-platform as well. Notably, Jason's design is based on his look from the first Blaster Master Zero game as opposed to the second or third, as he's had slightly different looks in each game, and the first game was the best-selling of the three.

In terms of his Mii Costume, this one's equipped to the Gunner, with his Metal Attacker Suit and Metal Attacker Helmet being able to be worn. His gun is actually his Blaster Rifle, albeit scaled down a little to fit - think akin to Saki's blaster for his costume. As a side note, in keeping with the original design, the Metal Attacker Helmet's visor is opaque, with the Mii's face underneath it not being visible so as to maintain the "deluxe" feeling of this costume. Also, as with other Mii Costumes, the Metal Attacker Helmet can be worn by any class of Mii, though the Metal Attacker Suit is Gunner-exclusive.

Last edited:
Top Bottom