• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with for our winter/star-based fourth party Mii costume

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1696529025135.png

King Rauru (The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom) (Mii Gunner)
A major character in Tears of the Kingdom and the main reason behind Link's new abilities, King Rauru was one of the founding sovereigns of the Kingdom of Hyrule after the departure of the Zonai ages before he established it. In Smash, the Mii Gunner will gain a wig based on Rauru's hair as well as gold facepaint around the eye area, and the outfit is based on Rauru's body, the right arm glowing a bright teal to indicate which is the attacking arm. Whenever a Mii Fighter using the Rauru Outfit fires a projectile, Zonai symbols pop from the palm area.

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Napoleon (Hanafuda) (Mii Swordfighter)

IMG_0867.png

We’re going way back to one of Nintendo’s oldest products. Basically, the Mii gets Napoleon’s military outfit as well as his sword as the sword. Good to show off a flashy French inspired outfit from history!

darkvortex

Smash Lord
XC3FR_Matthew.png

Matthew (Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed)
The main protagonist of the XBC3 DLC. I honesty thought the XBC DLC was better than the !son game and I really liked Matthew 's character and think he has a neat design. He'd be a brawler costume, which would make him stand apart from most JRPG swordfighter costume

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I promise I will be closing submissions in a bit but I have been tremendously busy. I will do so soon.

I will be submitting:

Ceruledge

We have Armagoue as a Pokeball Pokemon so I thought including Ceruledge as a Mii Costume to be an appropriate move. Ceruledge is a Mii Swordfighter who has a it's sword for hands.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
OK, here are the results of voting for our assist trophy!

Name2 Votes1 voteTotal
Olaf2 (4)04
EVR Racers3 (6)38
Nintendo Athletes011
Ring Fit Trainee2 (4)26
Draugnax2 (4)37

With that, EVR Racers and Draugnax will be added! To avoid having a run-off despite Ring Fit Trainee getting in the lead, I have decided to concede the Ring Fit Trainee.

Here are our Mii Costume Submissions!

Sommie Outfit (Brawler)

As is from Fire Emblem Engage but resized to fit a mii.
Professor E. Gadd (Gunner) (Mario)

Artwork of Professor E. Gadd with the Poltergust G-00

Professor E. Gadd is Luigi's mentor throughout the Luigi's Mansion series, This costume will have his hair and glasses for the hat and his labcoat outfit for the bottom. The gun will be a Poltergust shaped gun.
View attachment 378831
King Rauru (The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom) (Mii Gunner)
A major character in Tears of the Kingdom and the main reason behind Link's new abilities, King Rauru was one of the founding sovereigns of the Kingdom of Hyrule after the departure of the Zonai ages before he established it. In Smash, the Mii Gunner will gain a wig based on Rauru's hair as well as gold facepaint around the eye area, and the outfit is based on Rauru's body, the right arm glowing a bright teal to indicate which is the attacking arm. Whenever a Mii Fighter using the Rauru Outfit fires a projectile, Zonai symbols pop from the palm area.
Napoleon (Hanafuda) (Mii Swordfighter)

View attachment 378842
We’re going way back to one of Nintendo’s oldest products. Basically, the Mii gets Napoleon’s military outfit as well as his sword as the sword. Good to show off a flashy French inspired outfit from history!
View attachment 378886
Matthew (Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Future Redeemed)
The main protagonist of the XBC3 DLC. I honesty thought the XBC DLC was better than the !son game and I really liked Matthew 's character and think he has a neat design. He'd be a brawler costume, which would make him stand apart from most JRPG swordfighter costume
I promise I will be closing submissions in a bit but I have been tremendously busy. I will do so soon.

I will be submitting:

Ceruledge

We have Armagoue as a Pokeball Pokemon so I thought including Ceruledge as a Mii Costume to be an appropriate move. Ceruledge is a Mii Swordfighter who has a it's sword for hands.
Here they are in listed form:

• Sommie Mii Brawler (Fire Emblem)
  • Professor E. Gadd Mii Gunner (Mario)
  • King Rauru Mii Gunner (Zelda)
  • Napoleon Mii Swordfighter (Hanafuda)
  • Matthew Mii Swordfighter (Xenoblat)
  • Ceruledge Mii Swordfighter (Pokemon)
PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry everyone, I wanted to get a new job going underway but I was so tired from after work that I actually fell asleep at the computer. That is what I got for doing a nearly 14-hour workday.

I am fully rested and have the day off today so I am starting us on our next job....jobs. Yes, we are doing three sets of jobs. That is because I feel like the jobs won't appeal to everyone so I included 3 specific jobs in order to appeal to a wide variety of people...

Submit a Smash Dungeon

We are carrying Smash Dungeon over and we have yet to add any new ones. This will be our own Smash Dungeon submission job. I will be accepting the top five. Here is our current list of carried-over dungeons. If your Dungeon SUbmissions, you can add up to 5 unique enemies that appear in this dungeon. When submitting, please lost the

• Name
  • Appearance
  • Any enemies that are included (along with up to 5 new ones)

NameSeries
Water DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Fire DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Thunder DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Forest DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Wind DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Ice DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Earth DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Trash DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
House DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
8-Bit DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Party DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Crystal DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Holy DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Occult DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Tasty DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Low-Poly DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Millenium DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Sushi Submarine DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Outback DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Library DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Mech Factory DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Mushroom Kingdom DungeonSuper Mario Bros.
Hyrule DungeonLegend of Zelda
Jungle DungeonDonkey Kong
Venom DungeonStar Fox
Brinstar DungeonMetroid
Bizarre DungeonEarthbound/MOTHER
Victory Road DungeonPokemon
Island DungeonYoshi
Dragon DungeonFire Emblem
Microgame$ DungeonWario
Distant Planet DungeonPikmin
Underworld DungeonKid Icaurus
Green Hill DungeonSonic the Hedgehog
Infiltration DungeonMetal Gear
Robotic DungeonMega Man
Arena DungeonPunch-Out!!
Pac DungeonPac-Man
Mechonis DungeonXenoblade
Mako DungeonFinal Fantasy
Climax DungeonBayonetta
Inked Up DungeonSplatoon
Horror DungeonCastlevania
Momentos DungeonPersona
Spiral DungeonBanjo - Kazooie
Overworld DungeonDragon Quest
Block DungeonMinecraft
Dojo DungeonTekken
Twilight DungeonKingdom Hearts
Beach DungeonCrash Bandicoot
Venus DungeonGolden Sun
Music DungeonRhythm Heaven
Undead DungeonResident Evil
Astral DungeonAstral Chain
Cyber DungeonDigimon
AntlantisTomb Raider
Derris-KharlanTales of Symphonia
Smithy's FactorySuper Mario

Here is a list of our enemies. I will spoiler it to avoid making this a long post...

NameSeriesDescription
PrimidSuper Smash Bros.
AuroraSuper Smash Bros.
MizzoSuper Smash Bros.
MitesSuper Smash Bros.
RototurretSuper Smash Bros.
RoaderSuper Smash Bros.
ArmightSuper Smash Bros.
GreapSuper Smash Bros.
PuppitSuper Smash Bros.
GamygaSuper Smash Bros.
BytanSuper Smash Bros.
MoneyboySuper Smash Bros.
WormholeSuper Smash Bros.
OniSuper Smash Bros.
TenguSuper Smash Bros.
GoombaSuper Mario Bros.
BooSuper Mario Bros.
Koopa TroopaSuper Mario Bros.
ParatroopaSuper Mario Bros.
VirusSuper Mario Bros.Spoiler
KobblerDonkey KongSpoiler
KritterDonkey Kong
OctorokLegend of Zelda
LynelThe Legend of Zelda
FuzziesYoshiSpoiler
ToadiesYoshiSpoiler
Zebsian Space PirateMetroid
MetroidMetroid
Chozo WarriorMetroid
Hi-HoStar FoxSpoiler
Waddle DeeKirby
GulpinPokemon
BeedrillPokemonSpoiler
ZubatPokemon
FalinksPokemon
TyranitarPokemonSpoiler
NoivernPokemonSpoiler
PigmaskMOTHER/Earthbound
Negative ManMOTHER/EarthboundSpoiler
Polar BearIce ClimbersSpoiler
Swooping SwitchbugPikminSpoiler
Risen InfectedFire EmblemSpoiler
MonoeyeKid Icarus
Tarantula & ScorpionAnimal CrossingSpoiler
M83 Predator UnitXenoblade ChroniclesSpoiler
DuckDuck HuntSpoiler
Octo TroopersSplatoonSpoiler
The CellARMSSpoiler
Cuttie/Aqua JellyGolden SunSpoiler
MinotaurusGolden Sun
Sneaky SpiritRhythm Heaven
YokaiRhythm Heaven
Shell ChimerasAstral ChainSpoiler
BattleshipAdvance Wars
Genome SoldierMetal Gear SolidSpoiler
Spoiler
Moto BugSonic the HedgehogSpoiler
Egg PawnSonic the Hedgehog
MettaurMega ManSpoiler
Neander-PacPac-ManSpoiler
Cactaur/GigantaurFinal FantasySpoiler
Dea & DecorationsBayonettaSpoiler
Medusa HeadCastlevaniaSpoiler
PixieShin Megami Tensei/PersonaSpoiler
Jack FrostShin Megami Tensei/PersonaSpoiler
Killing MachineDragon Quest
SlimeDragon QuestSpoiler
BuzzbombBanjo-KazooieSpoiler
WitchMinecraftSpoiler
CreeperMinecraft
PhantomMinecraft
GuardianMinecraft
Mokujin/TetsujinTekken
HunterResident EvilSpoiler
The GanadosResident EvilSpoiler
Tyrant T-03Resident EvilSpoiler
FariesTouhou Project
ZomboniPlants vs Zombies
Zomie HordePlants vs Zombies
Soul CatcherHades
Wretched LoutHades
VoidstoneHades
Flame WheelHades
ImpmonDigimon
BeelzemonDigimon
DeviDevimonDigimon
OgremonDigimon
FugamonDigimon
SukamonDigimon
NumemonDigimon
MonzaemonDigimon
AntleanteanTomb Raider
Antleantean CentaurTomb Raider
Giant AntleanteanTomb Raider
Winged AntleanteanTomb Raider
Antleantean DinosaurTomb Raider
Glum ReaperSuper Mario RPG
AmeboidSuper Mario RPG
PounderSuper Mario RPG
PookaDig Dug
Mars PeopleMetal SlugSpoiler
TemmieUndertaleSpoiler
Spoiler

Submit a Saki Reveal Trailer

After the reveal of Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond at TGAS, there will be a March Nintendo Direct. The TGAS reveal acted much like an E3-styled Trailer which featured a lot of content that will be included a lot of the content in the game. We will be having an Infinite Beyond Direct in summer but we will be revealing Saki at the beginning of the Direct. Please submit your Saki reveal trailer. This should include the following:

• Opening cinematic
  • Saki's splash tagline which says "Saki's Ready for Action!
  • Game montage. Please be detailed in this about what sort of content that will be shown. Please include Sin & Punishment game references as well. Please check the front page for any information about content that is in the game.
First Party Boss Submission
We will be submitting two bosses to include in Smash and will accept the top four winners. These bosses will appear alongside Cyberdemon and will be first-party. You can submit up to 2 bosses but you can only win once. If your two submissions somehow get voted on for the top 4 spaces, I will then award the winners to the next possible person. When submitting a boss, please include:

Name
Series
Area it is fought in
The boss battle itself

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Smash Dungeon: Hell Dungeon (Doom)

images (3).jpeg

Hell Dungeon is a place who is inspired on both classic Doom 1 and 2 and modern Doom 2016 and Eternal,this place is on the own Hell of Doom universe

List of Enemies
-Primid
-Mizzo
-Rototurret
-Armight
-Puppit
-Oni
-Tengu
-Boo
-Octorok
-Lynel
-Zubat
-Negative Man
-Monoeye
-Minotaurus
-Sneaky Spirit
-Yokai
-Dea & Decorations
-Mexusa Head
-Killing Machine
-Witch
-Creeper
-Phantom
-Hunter
-Zomboni
-Soul Catcher
-Flame Wheel
-Impmon
-Beezelmon
-DeviDevimon
-Glum Reaper

New Enemies

Imp
IMP.png

a demon who jumps and throw fireballs

Cacodemon
Cacodemon_Eternal.png

a demon who flies and split blue fireballs

Pinky
Pinky_Eternal.png

a demon who runs in directon to the character and scratches

Hell Knight
Hell_knight_by_yare_yare_dong_ddtihx3-pre.png

a demon who slams the ground with punches

Baron of Hell
BARON_OF_HELL_2.png

a demon who they attacks are similar to Hell Knight

Pain Elemental

images (5).jpeg

a demon who they attacks are similar to Cacodemon,but they splits a red fireball and they can divide in three when they is hitted

Revenant
DETRevenant.png

a demon who fire missles on their shoulder launchers

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Smash Dungeon:
1696699565731.png

Castle Dungeon (SoulCalibur)

The Castle Dungeon is a level inspired by the Ostrheinsburg Castle from the Soul Calibur games.

Main Enemies:
  • Primid
  • Armight
  • Greap
  • Puppit
  • Wormhole
  • Oni
  • Tengu
  • Lynel
  • Chozo Warrior
  • Falinks
  • Risen Infected
  • Minotaurus
  • Cactuar/Gigantuar
  • Dea & Decoration
  • Witch
  • Ganados
  • Zombie Horde
  • Flame Wheel
  • Ogremon
  • Fugamon
  • Atlantean
  • Atlantean Centaur
  • Giant Atlantean
  • Winged Atlantean
  • Atlantean Dinosaur
  • Glum Reaper

Saki Reveal Trailer:
Cross flair intro

The trailer begins with the Ark in ruins, Officer Howard doing his very best to evacuate the populace from the area. Just as the last civilian is in safety, a large genetic abomination attempts to attack the Legionis from behind. Just before it manages to land, however, the Sword Legion parries the monster and sends it flying. Although Officer Howard is confused about these new creatures that aren't the Chimeras, he resolves all the same to fend off these creatures. The camera then cuts to a swarm of those same creatures suddenly being shot down by a flurry of projectiles, a humanoid silhouette blurring past quickly.

Officer Howard starts hacking through the monsters before him, swapping weapons and Legions alike to fight them off. The unknown figure, just a good distance away, hacks through more monsters with a flurry of blade swings and getting closer and closer. Officer Howard pounds through more creatures but is unfortunately flanked by a larger worm-like creature. Though Officer Howard can't react in time, the silhouetted figure arrives just in time to finish off the giant worm with a well-timed blade swing before landing right next to Officer Howard. The human in question nods towards the Legionis before pointing his gun forwards and firing. To put it simply...

SAKI Is Ready For Action!

His shot manages to hit a larger foe down, attracting the attention of more of the Ruffians before them. Saki and Officer Howard hop forward before the game transitions to a stage based on the Astral Plane, showing Saki in the in-game engine and showing off his moveset. Eventually, it shows Saki running across several stages before stopping in place at Shinjuku Station, the stage for Sin & Punishment, where Saki fights Ganondorf, 2B and Sephiroth before he activates his Final Smash and catches his foes in a flurry of crimson liquid before hitting all the caught foes with a salvo of projectiles.

The last of the Ruffians gets double-teamed by Saki and Officer Howard before they bump fists with one another. Suddenly, they turn around to see a floating girl looking down at them. Kachua, determined to capture Saki, starts dragging Neuron officers with her telekinesis and throws them at the duo. Knowing that this girl needs to be stopped, both Saki and Kachua leap forwards for one last fight before the Ark can know another moment of peace.

© 2023 Nintendo
Original Game: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon. / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / SHIGESATO ITOI / APE inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / Konami Digital Entertainment / SEGA / CAPCOM CO., LTD. / BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. / MONOLITHSOFT / CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. / SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. / ATLUS / Microsoft / SNK CORPORATION. / Mojang AB / Disney / Activision Blizzard, Inc. / Team Shanghai Alice / PopCap Games, Inc. / Supergiant / ArcSystem Works / Embracer Group / Sony Interactive Entertainment / Rovio Entertainment / Bethesda / Treasure Co. Ltd. / Extremely OK Games / Koei-Tecmo / Taito / Skip Ltd. / Rockstar Games, Inc. / Twitter

First Party Boss:
1696701869958.png

Cackletta

The main antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Cackletta is a witch from the Beanbean Kingdom who attempts to steal Princess Peach's voice and use it to awaken the Beanstar for world domination. In Smash, this is based on her battle as herself, with some of her attacks being taken from her battle as Cackletta's Soul.
  • Lightning Strike: Cackletta will take a moment to concentrate and track the foe's position. After 2 seconds, Cackletta will cause lightning to strike down, going from the top of the screen to the ground and dealing 11% damage with heavy knockback.
  • Void Drop: Cackletta creates a void in space in an attempt to catch the player. If she succeeds, the foe will fall into the hole for a moment before being spiked from the top of the screen in an identical manner to Ridley's Final Smash.
  • Flick: Cackletta makes a projection of one of her soul's hands, and sends them towards the player's position in an attempt to flick them, dealing 8% damage and medium knockback.
  • Fireball Orbit: Cackletta uses her right hand to create a pair of fireballs that rotate around in the air in an attempt to hit them, dealing 6% damage and low knockback.
  • Storm Ball: Cackletta uses her left hand to summon a ball of electricity that deals 14% damage and stuns on hit.
  • Arm Sweep: If the foe stays on the ground for too long, Cackletta will wind up, make a projection of an arm and sweep it along the floor, dealing 7% damage and medium-high knockback.
  • Eye Lasers: Cackletta will create a reticle that starts at her position and slowly makes its way to the player's position. Once the reticle touches the fighter, the reticle will flash and she will take 1 second to freeze time for a moment before she fires a laser from her eyes that deals 18% damage and heavy knockback. This can only be used when she's below 50% of her HP.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for the submissions! I wanted to stress that you don’t have to fulfill all of the submissions or even submit more than one boss. Just wanted to get that out there.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Copied Dungeon (NieR)

A whole dungeon based on NieR Automata's Copied City

Enemies
-Primid
-Mokujin/Tetsujin
-Roturret
-Pounder
-Beelzemon
-Zomboni
-Killing Machine
-Shell Chimeras
-Flame Wheel
-The Cell
-Hi-ho
-Falinks
-Greap
-M83 Predator
-Motobug
-Mettaur
-Creeper
-Puppit
-Genome Soldier

New Enemies

Small Stubby

A basic machine, they walk forward and can spin their arms really fast to deal damage

Medium Biped

A standard machine equipped with a shield that blocks all attacks, they also bash with the shield to do damage

Small Flyer

A flying machine that shoots a medium powered projectile

Moebius D & J (Xenoblade 3)

Phase 1 has them separated, You fight D Or J for the first 1/4 of their health and the other for the next 1/4th

D will attack with his blades and is a much more physical fighter, and has a few abilities
Unstoppable Spear - D throws an energy spear at a player, this Spear deals fire damage over time
Grim Rush - D slashes downwards and anyone hit is trapped in a multi hit combo
Chaos Arch - D will Dash across the stage dealing damage to anyone in his path
Dread Edge - D throws an exploding projectile forwards

J will attack with his fists and jumps and has different abilities
Brave Hand - J Leaps Forwards slamming his hand on the ground and this produces a shockwave on the ground.
Incarceration - J will spin around moving across the ground and end by clapping his hands together
Healing Light - J will start to heal himself but this can be interrupted by dealing big damage

Regardless of which one is attacking J will also use
Decoy Soul - An ability that summons a mini clone of D or J which performs much weaker and smaller moves than their bigger counterparts and can be KOd early
Before the second phase, J will detonate any remaining clones.

Phase 2 has them Interlink. This is activated at half health

They essentially act as a faster and more powerful D with some new abilities

D & J has all of D's abilities but are more powerful
D & J Also gain
Doom Rain - D & J jump in the background and summon a volley of projectiles onto the stage
Beyond Death - D & J float and slash forward with an energy Sword
Sanguine Fire - D & J only use this when they have a quarter health left, this just increases their speed

They are fought in the Cloudkeep from Xenoblade 3 at night (basically a snowy stone platform above the clouds)

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Sorry everyone, I wanted to get a new job going underway but I was so tired from after work that I actually fell asleep at the computer. That is what I got for doing a nearly 14-hour workday.

I am fully rested and have the day off today so I am starting us on our next job....jobs. Yes, we are doing three sets of jobs. That is because I feel like the jobs won't appeal to everyone so I included 3 specific jobs in order to appeal to a wide variety of people...

Submit a Smash Dungeon

We are carrying Smash Dungeon over and we have yet to add any new ones. This will be our own Smash Dungeon submission job. I will be accepting the top five. Here is our current list of carried-over dungeons. If your Dungeon SUbmissions, you can add up to 5 unique enemies that appear in this dungeon. When submitting, please lost the

• Name
  • Appearance
  • Any enemies that are included (along with up to 5 new ones)

NameSeries
Water DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Fire DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Thunder DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Forest DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Wind DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Ice DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Earth DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Trash DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
House DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
8-Bit DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Party DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Crystal DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Holy DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Occult DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Tasty DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Low-Poly DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Millenium DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Sushi Submarine DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Outback DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Library DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Mech Factory DungeonSuper Smash Bros.
Mushroom Kingdom DungeonSuper Mario Bros.
Hyrule DungeonLegend of Zelda
Jungle DungeonDonkey Kong
Venom DungeonStar Fox
Brinstar DungeonMetroid
Bizarre DungeonEarthbound/MOTHER
Victory Road DungeonPokemon
Island DungeonYoshi
Dragon DungeonFire Emblem
Microgame$ DungeonWario
Distant Planet DungeonPikmin
Underworld DungeonKid Icaurus
Green Hill DungeonSonic the Hedgehog
Infiltration DungeonMetal Gear
Robotic DungeonMega Man
Arena DungeonPunch-Out!!
Pac DungeonPac-Man
Mechonis DungeonXenoblade
Mako DungeonFinal Fantasy
Climax DungeonBayonetta
Inked Up DungeonSplatoon
Horror DungeonCastlevania
Momentos DungeonPersona
Spiral DungeonBanjo - Kazooie
Overworld DungeonDragon Quest
Block DungeonMinecraft
Dojo DungeonTekken
Twilight DungeonKingdom Hearts
Beach DungeonCrash Bandicoot
Venus DungeonGolden Sun
Music DungeonRhythm Heaven
Undead DungeonResident Evil
Astral DungeonAstral Chain
Cyber DungeonDigimon
AntlantisTomb Raider
Derris-KharlanTales of Symphonia
Smithy's FactorySuper Mario

Here is a list of our enemies. I will spoiler it to avoid making this a long post...

NameSeriesDescription
PrimidSuper Smash Bros.
AuroraSuper Smash Bros.
MizzoSuper Smash Bros.
MitesSuper Smash Bros.
RototurretSuper Smash Bros.
RoaderSuper Smash Bros.
ArmightSuper Smash Bros.
GreapSuper Smash Bros.
PuppitSuper Smash Bros.
GamygaSuper Smash Bros.
BytanSuper Smash Bros.
MoneyboySuper Smash Bros.
WormholeSuper Smash Bros.
OniSuper Smash Bros.
TenguSuper Smash Bros.
GoombaSuper Mario Bros.
BooSuper Mario Bros.
Koopa TroopaSuper Mario Bros.
ParatroopaSuper Mario Bros.
VirusSuper Mario Bros.Spoiler
KobblerDonkey KongSpoiler
KritterDonkey Kong
OctorokLegend of Zelda
LynelThe Legend of Zelda
FuzziesYoshiSpoiler
ToadiesYoshiSpoiler
Zebsian Space PirateMetroid
MetroidMetroid
Chozo WarriorMetroid
Hi-HoStar FoxSpoiler
Waddle DeeKirby
GulpinPokemon
BeedrillPokemonSpoiler
ZubatPokemon
FalinksPokemon
TyranitarPokemonSpoiler
NoivernPokemonSpoiler
PigmaskMOTHER/Earthbound
Negative ManMOTHER/EarthboundSpoiler
Polar BearIce ClimbersSpoiler
Swooping SwitchbugPikminSpoiler
Risen InfectedFire EmblemSpoiler
MonoeyeKid Icarus
Tarantula & ScorpionAnimal CrossingSpoiler
M83 Predator UnitXenoblade ChroniclesSpoiler
DuckDuck HuntSpoiler
Octo TroopersSplatoonSpoiler
The CellARMSSpoiler
Cuttie/Aqua JellyGolden SunSpoiler
MinotaurusGolden Sun
Sneaky SpiritRhythm Heaven
YokaiRhythm Heaven
Shell ChimerasAstral ChainSpoiler
BattleshipAdvance Wars
Genome SoldierMetal Gear SolidSpoiler
Spoiler
Moto BugSonic the HedgehogSpoiler
Egg PawnSonic the Hedgehog
MettaurMega ManSpoiler
Neander-PacPac-ManSpoiler
Cactaur/GigantaurFinal FantasySpoiler
Dea & DecorationsBayonettaSpoiler
Medusa HeadCastlevaniaSpoiler
PixieShin Megami Tensei/PersonaSpoiler
Jack FrostShin Megami Tensei/PersonaSpoiler
Killing MachineDragon Quest
SlimeDragon QuestSpoiler
BuzzbombBanjo-KazooieSpoiler
WitchMinecraftSpoiler
CreeperMinecraft
PhantomMinecraft
GuardianMinecraft
Mokujin/TetsujinTekken
HunterResident EvilSpoiler
The GanadosResident EvilSpoiler
Tyrant T-03Resident EvilSpoiler
FariesTouhou Project
ZomboniPlants vs Zombies
Zomie HordePlants vs Zombies
Soul CatcherHades
Wretched LoutHades
VoidstoneHades
Flame WheelHades
ImpmonDigimon
BeelzemonDigimon
DeviDevimonDigimon
OgremonDigimon
FugamonDigimon
SukamonDigimon
NumemonDigimon
MonzaemonDigimon
AntleanteanTomb Raider
Antleantean CentaurTomb Raider
Giant AntleanteanTomb Raider
Winged AntleanteanTomb Raider
Antleantean DinosaurTomb Raider
Glum ReaperSuper Mario RPG
AmeboidSuper Mario RPG
PounderSuper Mario RPG
PookaDig Dug
Mars PeopleMetal SlugSpoiler
TemmieUndertaleSpoiler
Spoiler

Submit a Saki Reveal Trailer

After the reveal of Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond at TGAS, there will be a March Nintendo Direct. The TGAS reveal acted much like an E3-styled Trailer which featured a lot of content that will be included a lot of the content in the game. We will be having an Infinite Beyond Direct in summer but we will be revealing Saki at the beginning of the Direct. Please submit your Saki reveal trailer. This should include the following:

• Opening cinematic
  • Saki's splash tagline which says "Saki's Ready for Action!
  • Game montage. Please be detailed in this about what sort of content that will be shown. Please include Sin & Punishment game references as well. Please check the front page for any information about content that is in the game.
First Party Boss Submission
We will be submitting two bosses to include in Smash and will accept the top four winners. These bosses will appear alongside Cyberdemon and will be first-party. You can submit up to 2 bosses but you can only win once. If your two submissions somehow get voted on for the top 4 spaces, I will then award the winners to the next possible person. When submitting a boss, please include:

Name
Series
Area it is fought in
The boss battle itself
1696708053011.png
1696708069833.png

Highway Dungeon
This dungeon is not particularly based on one specific franchise; rather, it focuses more on setting and atmosphere, that being a highway during the night. The layout is mainly flat, with several floors to access different layers of traffic. its best to be in the air as the dungeon's main gimmicks will add some difficulty to ground travel. The first gimmick is Dash Pannels. These special floor tiles will cause anyone who walks on them to dash in their current direction, while this can be used to ram and damage oncoming enemies, you are just as likely to fall face first into a wall, pit, or the other gimmick of this stage the traffic. Cars, trucks, and all sorts of semis will run through this road, they can be both harmful and helpful as while getting run over by one can damage you a lot, they can also be used as makeshift platforms, allowing for dynamic level design where you have to bob and weave through traffic as you explore the floor. On top of these dangers most of the enemies in this stage are designed to knock you into oncoming traffic, either though arial attacks like the Swooping Snitchbug, or by jumping on the car and trying to knock you off, additionally these 5 fives enemies found no where else will prove to be very dangerous.

1696708556924.png

These special Lakitu variants don't toss Spinies, rather, they hold a traffic light to manipulate the traffic in this dungeon. A green light will cause the cars to double in speed, making them move much faster and hit much harder. A red light will make the traffic come to a dead stop, deactivating all dash panels and making all cars freeze in place, however if your unlucky enough to be on top of a speeding car when it stops the momentum will launch you forward. If you try to attack Traffic Lakitu he will shine a yellow light onto you, inducing slowness and increased weight. Traffic Lakitu lacks any other offensive abilities, so if you can avoid the yellow light then your safe from him.

1696709056847.png

The Pickelman lobs pickaxes in an arch, similiar to a Hammer Bro, however the pickaxes are lobbed faster and do a bit more damage than a hammer. The shield acts as protection against frontal attacks, but they can be pierced with an enegy weapon, they also drop their shields when lobbing pickaxes its best to let them attack before you attack them. The Pickelman can also use its pickaxe to cling to the side of cars and ambush you on top as surprise enemies, making them quite dangerous in groups./SPOILER]

1696709284268.png

Fittingly, one of the faster Pokemon in the series is also an enemy in this dungeon. Ninjask darts around the area quickly, making them hard to hit up close, and try to ram you with U-Turn before darting back to the distance. When an opponent is directly beneath them, they can use Night Slash to spike them downwards. Finally they can give their speed to other enemies with Baton Pass, making enemies move twice as fast. However if you can keep up with them, they are very frail and lack any retaliatory attack aside from a very weak Fury Cutter, their very weak to fire, ice, and electricity-based attacks as a single one is enough to instantly kill them.

These demons hide in the black shadows and when their eyes appear you need to attack them before they knock you off the road. There is a small and big variant, the small one just needs a single attack to defeat it, but the big one needs you to shield to absorb its slicing attack before counterattacking with an attack of your own.

1696710038121.png

The unique miniboss of this zone, the Gargantuars are huge, strong, and ugly. They often appear in the background busting past any wall they encounter and grab the nearest telephone pole or traffic sign to use as a weapon. The swings of the Gargantuar are big, slow, but very heavy, being capable of shattering most shields, rather you need to parry them to knock them back and stun them. You can also stun them by using a counter-based attack as well. The Gargantuar can also perform a slow ram attack, which can destroy any car in their way, so even the traffic yields to them. They can even use their innate strength to pick up cars and toss them as VERY powerful explosives. Finally they have their signature imp throw, which has them toss an imp zombie at half health to latch onto you. They have the behavior of a normal zombie but the health of a Goomba. Like all undead enemies, healing attacks hard them and they are also weak to fire, so use that to your advantage.

Attachments

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ancient Sirehound (Pikmin)

It's no secret that some bosses also serve as bosses within Smash's storymodes with Giga Bowser and Demon King Ganon both serving as bosses as Final Smashes. Ancient Sirehound was included as a Final Smash for Louie. The Sirehound would be encountered where he is fought, Cavern for a King. It has multiple attacks which include:
  • Charging and slamming which causes stalagmites to fall down from the ceiling
  • Fire off snowballs from its back which bounce about the walls of the screen
  • Spit out electrical "fur balls" that move to the right and left of the Sirehound
  • Jumping and stomping to produce splashes of fire from underneath it
  • Fire off gloom-infused beams which will travel the length of the stage
In addition, the Sirehound has slashing and biting attacks in addition to Fire and Ice-elemental breaths.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Giygas (Earthbound)

Perhaps one of the most terrifying Nintendo final bosses ever. Giygas was an villain that was present in Mother 1 and 2. He was an entity who lost his mind and became an Universal Cosmic Destroyer who is only stopped by Ness and his friends. Porky was there to support Giygas as well but even he doesn't dare to stop Giygas. But this time, he could finally make his way into Smash and spread his terror there. Giygas is fought in The Cave of the Past in which he has two phases.

Phase 1 - The Devil's Machine

When fighting Giygas in the Devil's Machine, the face of any Smash Fighter you're using against this boss will appear in the orb in the center of Giygas. It will appear to use the following attacks such as:

-Powerful PK attacks similar to Ness and Lucas's PK attacks.
-Firing out energy bolts that comes from the top of the screen.
-Can generate an engery shield which can reflect projectiles from most fighters back to them.

But as the more you damage using physical attacks, the orb will start to break apart untill when the health bar completely drops to zero. The orb will shatter, leading to Phase 2 of the boss.

Phase 2 - Giygas's True Form

15 Most Scary Video Game Moments From Your Childhood | Page 13

One of his most infamous appearance has arrived, consuming the stage in a complete black void while Giygas begin to spread across the screen slowly. But with Giygas no longer having an physical form in its true state, he will instead summon upon red glitched versions of enemies that appeared from Smash Dungeon to attack the fighter while Giygas damages the fighter as well with their inexplicable attacks, which may pop up in random places.

After least two or three waves of enemies as Giygas now becomes an shifting background. The player will now fight an red glitchy version of the fighter they're using which is basically fighting an level 7-9 CPU whose stats increased slightly to give the player a challenge. But once the fighter was able to finally beat the final enemy. Giygas is finally defeated as Static fills the screen, vanishing from existence once more.

Giygas's text messages may appear in either of the two phases as a nod to his boss fight from the game. With Halloween coming around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect thing to submit as a boss for this month. Happy early Halloween.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Four Seasons Dungeon

This dungeon comprises segments that incorporate the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter.

Spring
Start off fresh and sweet with the fragrance of flowers in the air. Run through the rolling hills, vault over clear springs, and battle enemies such as Koopatroopas, goombas, gulpins, mites, buzzbombs, mettaurs and more!

Mamuta from Pikmin is a new enemy encountered here

Summer
The area heats up with some summer fun with a tropical paradise full of sand dunes, crashing waves, palm trees, and other sights of summer. Common enemies of this area include rkitters, guardians, pooka, roader, roroturrent, and octotroopers and more.

A new enemy to appear which is in this stage is a Lizaflos from Zelda.

Autumn
Bask in the shades of fall as you waltz through cavernous lanes of autumn colors. Plow through piles of leaves in search of treasure and find yourself in the middle of hordes of mushrooms! The heat of summer may be gone but autumn has its own flair! Enemies that call this area home include granados, ducks, beedrill, lynel, boo, sneaky spirit, and more.

A new enemy that appears in this stage is Funghoul from Dragon Quest.

Winter
You are near the end of your journey as you drudge through the snow in this winter wonderland. Will you get Christmas presents at the end of the dungeon or a lump of coal? Regardless, there are certain baddies that will certainly get coal are polar bears, jack frosts, negative man, bytan, toadies, and more.

A new enemy that appears here is Cyrogonal from Pokemon; coming back from Smash 3DS.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Four Seasons Dungeon

This dungeon comprises segments that incorporate the four seasons: spring, summer, fall, and winter.

Spring
Start off fresh and sweet with the fragrance of flowers in the air. Run through the rolling hills, vault over clear springs, and battle enemies such as Koopatroopas, goombas, gulpins, mites, buzzbombs, mettaurs and more!

Mamuta from Pikmin is a new enemy encountered here

Summer
The area heats up with some summer fun with a tropical paradise full of sand dunes, crashing waves, palm trees, and other sights of summer. Common enemies of this area include rkitters, guardians, pooka, roader, roroturrent, and octotroopers and more.

A new enemy to appear which is in this stage is a Lizaflos from Zelda.

Autumn
Bask in the shades of fall as you waltz through cavernous lanes of autumn colors. Plow through piles of leaves in search of treasure and find yourself in the middle of hordes of mushrooms! The heat of summer may be gone but autumn has its own flair! Enemies that call this area home include granados, ducks, beedrill, lynel, boo, sneaky spirit, and more.

A new enemy that appears in this stage is Funghoul from Dragon Quest.

Winter
You are near the end of your journey as you drudge through the snow in this winter wonderland. Will you get Christmas presents at the end of the dungeon or a lump of coal? Regardless, there are certain baddies that will certainly get coal are polar bears, jack frosts, negative man, bytan, toadies, and more.

A new enemy that appears here is Cyrogonal from Pokemon; coming back from Smash 3DS.
What do those new enemies do? Im intrigued

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
FIRST PARTY BOSS SUBMISSION -

TIKI TONG (DK)

images.jpg

This boss would function like its original appearance in donkey kong country returns so that means that it would play from the perspective of the image!

Tiki tong will do its basic attacks from the game like its hand slam, hand clapping attack and the sideways hand thing (idk what to really call it)

but these attacks would also activate Tiki tongs weakness where if he does an attack he exposes a part of his hand that is vulnerable and to make Tiki tong go into his second phase you have to jump on that weak spot (three times)

In the second phase and last phase Tiki tong uses it homing fire attack where it would be directed fowards the player (the fire would be really slow just like the original game) and would also do its head stomping attack where it would stomp its head into the ground causing a mini wave of fire to go towards the player and it would also make Tiki tong stuck to the ground revealing its other weak spot below his crown (this attack would give about 4 seconds to jump on his head so that slow characters arent in disanvantage in this fight you would also have to jump on his head three times again)

After jumping on Tiki tongs head for the third and last time it would explode and play the little jingle that you hear in the end of the last cutscene after beating Tiki tong!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Screw it, may as well hop by

First party boss: You Cannot Beat Us (Commercials)

Battle: This is a gauntlet battle with 5 enemies - Smick, Lakitu, Duck Hunt, Bowser and finally the Unbeatable (the guy in the suit) himself - in that order, all with creepy blocky designs and Australian accents

Bowser and DH have moves based on their Smash iterations, however they are giant screen-covering bosses. Smick and Lakitu are smaller and frailer, and more just annoyances that boost up your damage a little before you take on the harder bosses. The Unbeatable appears between each round to taunt you. You lose lives through stamina in this boss instead of KO, for reasons that will be apparent.

1. Smick, being the first, is also the easiest. You have to chase him as Gyromite crushers come out of the sides of the stage, serving as walls. He only takes 2 hits to KO, but he's pretty fast, can jump high, and drops dynamite (though those are weak)
  2. Lakitu is a classic "boss drops projectile, lure him into his own projectile" boss. He follows you and drops spiny eggs that hatch into giant spikes instead of spinies,
  3. Duck Hunt appears on he right side of the stage. He is invincible, and barrages you with projectiles such as reticles, ducks, and clay pigeons. The tactic for Duck Hunt is to simply avoid his attacks until he kicks the Hogan's Alley can. The Hogan's Alley can can be kicked back and serves as a game of hot potato where Duck Hunt will reflect it back while also shooting projectiles, it will begin to flame up at a random point, if it flames up in your trajectory, dodge it, but if it flames up in Duck Hunt's trajectory, you've instantly won... however, the can will also explode if it hits one of Duck Hunt's other projectiles, so that may cut off the potential win, but it also becomes very slow when it starts flaming up so you'll hopefully have enough time to clear up any debris.
  4. Bowser, in a front-facing design, lurks on the back of the screen and will try to grab you. If you get grabbed, he'll get a lot of recoil damage from the slam, but also get a lot of damage yourself. There's a slower but less risky alternative however, as he'll go into whirling fortress sometimes. In Whirling Fortress form, he is flat and slides like a revolving door, simply hit him when his flat-side is facing the front and he'll turn backwards, then face the other side and hit him when he turns back, repeat one more time and he'll be dizzy and take damage, albeit not as much as if he were to slam you. The Whirling Fortress attack needs to be countered 3 times to defeat Bowser, while the slam attack only needs to be caught up in 2 times.
  5. The Unbeatable covers the entire screen, very close up, and shoots lasers from his eyes, you cannot actually attack nor beat him, and instead this is a bullet hell survival gauntlet. Platforms appear from the sides of the stage to help you avoid lasers. After a while, the screen will zoom out to reveal that you're inside a CRT TV, and arrows will point to the sides of the screen. Hit them to break the TV and escape, winning without truly beating the unbeatable.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Screw it, may as well hop by

First party boss: You Cannot Beat Us (Commercials)

Battle: This is a gauntlet battle with 5 enemies - Smick, Lakitu, Duck Hunt, Bowser and finally the Unbeatable (the guy in the suit) himself - in that order, all with creepy blocky designs and Australian accents

Bowser and DH have moves based on their Smash iterations, however they are giant screen-covering bosses. Smick and Lakitu are smaller and frailer, and more just annoyances that boost up your damage a little before you take on the harder bosses. The Unbeatable appears between each round to taunt you. You lose lives through stamina in this boss instead of KO, for reasons that will be apparent.

1. Smick, being the first, is also the easiest. You have to chase him as Gyromite crushers come out of the sides of the stage, serving as walls. He only takes 2 hits to KO, but he's pretty fast, can jump high, and drops dynamite (though those are weak)
  2. Lakitu is a classic "boss drops projectile, lure him into his own projectile" boss. He follows you and drops spiny eggs that hatch into giant spikes instead of spinies,
  3. Duck Hunt appears on he right side of the stage. He is invincible, and barrages you with projectiles such as reticles, ducks, and clay pigeons. The tactic for Duck Hunt is to simply avoid his attacks until he kicks the Hogan's Alley can. The Hogan's Alley can can be kicked back and serves as a game of hot potato where Duck Hunt will reflect it back while also shooting projectiles, it will begin to flame up at a random point, if it flames up in your trajectory, dodge it, but if it flames up in Duck Hunt's trajectory, you've instantly won... however, the can will also explode if it hits one of Duck Hunt's other projectiles, so that may cut off the potential win, but it also becomes very slow when it starts flaming up so you'll hopefully have enough time to clear up any debris.
  4. Bowser, in a front-facing design, lurks on the back of the screen and will try to grab you. If you get grabbed, he'll get a lot of recoil damage from the slam, but also get a lot of damage yourself. There's a slower but less risky alternative however, as he'll go into whirling fortress sometimes. In Whirling Fortress form, he is flat and slides like a revolving door, simply hit him when his flat-side is facing the front and he'll turn backwards, then face the other side and hit him when he turns back, repeat one more time and he'll be dizzy and take damage, albeit not as much as if he were to slam you. The Whirling Fortress attack needs to be countered 3 times to defeat Bowser, while the slam attack only needs to be caught up in 2 times.
  5. The Unbeatable covers the entire screen, very close up, and shoots lasers from his eyes, you cannot actually attack nor beat him, and instead this is a bullet hell survival gauntlet. Platforms appear from the sides of the stage to help you avoid lasers. After a while, the screen will zoom out to reveal that you're inside a CRT TV, and arrows will point to the sides of the screen. Hit them to break the TV and escape, winning without truly beating the unbeatable.
This is not eligible. The boss needs to be from an actual game, not an obscure commercial. The creativeness is admirable but, regardless, a commercial isn’t a viable submission regardless of the current job prompt.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone! Here are the results of our first-party mii costume submissions! We will keep boss and dungeon submissions open for now.

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Sommie Mii Brawler3 (9)1 (2)213
Professor E. Gadd Mii Gunner3 (9)3 (6)217
King Rauru Mii Gunner01 (2)35
Napoleon Mii Swordfighter1 (3)2 (4)07
Matthew Mii Swordfighter1 (3)014
Ceruledge Mii Swordfighter2 (6)3 (6)214

We will be including the top three submissions which include Professor E. Gadd, Sommie, and Ceruledge to round out our Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1696823180544.png

As the Teal Mask just released we have ourselves a new Legendary trio, Munkidori, Okidogi, and Fezandipiti (from left to right). Of all the Gen 9 Legendaries these seem like the ones most built for a full on boss fight, but the question is which one are you fighting, simple all of them. Like the Parallel Three Mage Sisters from the final update of Kirby Star Allies, two of the Loyal Three will fight you at once while a third chills in the background before tagging in with another member of the trio. Each member has a few attacks at their disposal but the danger comes in how you have to deal with two attacks at once.

1696823498572.png

Munkidori
The fastest but frailest of the Loyal Three, Munkidori mainly jumps around the walls and floors of the battlefield. It has the unique ability to steal the weapons off armed fighters via its Frisk ability. Munkidori uses the following attacks:
Psychic: Similiar in appearance to Lucus' PSI Magnet attack, Psychic has a larger range than said attack and can actually deal heavy damage to the target. It's best to attack Munkidori from behind when he charges this attack
Sludge Bomb: An arching ball of sludge hits the target, poisoning them and causing damage over time, can be deflected into another member of the Loyal Three via a counter attack, though this doesn't poison them due to their Poison-typing.
Shadow Ball: A strange homing projectile, its very slow but quite large, meaning avoiding it can be quite difficult, it can also instantly shatter shields as reference to how this attack can lower Special Defense in its home game.

1696823823505.png
[
Okidogi
The strongest physical fighter of the three, and the one with the most health, however it is also the slowest. Okidogi is capable of performing these attacks:
Poison Jab: A simple poison-coated punch, strong and like Sludge Bomb leaves a damage over time effect when connecting.
Superpower: A very strong forward thrust, capable of KOing at medium damage percentages, however this also staggers Okidogi, just like how Superpower has a drawback in its homegame.
Elemental Punches: Okidogi can perform either Ice, Fire, or Thunder Punch. Since like all Pokemon it can only use 4 moves it will only use on of the two punches. Thunder Punch paralyzes you if it connects, Ice Punch freezes you, and Fire Punch deals fiery damage over time.

1696824086969.png

Fezandipiti
A sorta middle ground with the others in terms of health, this member flies in the sky above to perform areal attacks. These are said attacks it can perform:

Poison Tail: The user whips the target with its tail feathers, poisoning them and launching them backwards.
Tailwind: The user pushes the player into the nearest wall, often into a pit, this attack also speeds up the attacks of the other members.
Moonblast: The user launches a giant ball of moonlight that ricochets off the ground in a zig-zag pattern before exploding into a blinding flash, stunning anyone who enters it.

When one member is defeated the other members of the Loyal Three create chain barbs on the battlefield, dealing small damage and creating a poison attack when landed on, this is an adaption on their Toxic Chain ability. When two are defeated the last member regains all of its HP and gains a massive Attack and Speed increase, sorta like Retaliate. When all three are defeated they run for the hills like the cowards they are deep down.
1696824436930.png

The Battlefield is the Dreaded Den, there is a creekline from which you could fall on either side.

Their battle theme is The Loyal Three, from the Teal Mask DLC.
/SPOILER]

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the submissions. I will be accepting the Smash Dungeon submissions and we will be holding a voting round for bosses in a little bit.

That being said, I would like to move to the next job which is…

Bayonetta 3 Content: Music, Spirits, and Alternate Costumes

We will be adding Bayonetta 3 content. This BCI flies the following;

• Music
  • Spirits
  • Alternate costume for Bayo

You can include music in your Spirit Battle submission and I will add it to the list of music. You are also free to look at what Music has been submitted and add it to your Spirit Battles. You can submit between 1 to 5 Spirits and Battles as well as 1 to 5 songs.

As for alternate costumes, Bayonetta will have her third game appearance current lineup which removes the alts added to her in Infinite. The alts from Ultimate are kept the same. Please provide the colors for Bayonetta that coincide with B3 appearance. The coloration is listed as Magenta for the default B3 alt.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the submissions for our first party bosses!

Smash Dungeon:
View attachment 378950
Castle Dungeon (SoulCalibur)

The Castle Dungeon is a level inspired by the Ostrheinsburg Castle from the Soul Calibur games.

Main Enemies:
  • Primid
  • Armight
  • Greap
  • Puppit
  • Wormhole
  • Oni
  • Tengu
  • Lynel
  • Chozo Warrior
  • Falinks
  • Risen Infected
  • Minotaurus
  • Cactuar/Gigantuar
  • Dea & Decoration
  • Witch
  • Ganados
  • Zombie Horde
  • Flame Wheel
  • Ogremon
  • Fugamon
  • Atlantean
  • Atlantean Centaur
  • Giant Atlantean
  • Winged Atlantean
  • Atlantean Dinosaur
  • Glum Reaper

Saki Reveal Trailer:
Cross flair intro

The trailer begins with the Ark in ruins, Officer Howard doing his very best to evacuate the populace from the area. Just as the last civilian is in safety, a large genetic abomination attempts to attack the Legionis from behind. Just before it manages to land, however, the Sword Legion parries the monster and sends it flying. Although Officer Howard is confused about these new creatures that aren't the Chimeras, he resolves all the same to fend off these creatures. The camera then cuts to a swarm of those same creatures suddenly being shot down by a flurry of projectiles, a humanoid silhouette blurring past quickly.

Officer Howard starts hacking through the monsters before him, swapping weapons and Legions alike to fight them off. The unknown figure, just a good distance away, hacks through more monsters with a flurry of blade swings and getting closer and closer. Officer Howard pounds through more creatures but is unfortunately flanked by a larger worm-like creature. Though Officer Howard can't react in time, the silhouetted figure arrives just in time to finish off the giant worm with a well-timed blade swing before landing right next to Officer Howard. The human in question nods towards the Legionis before pointing his gun forwards and firing. To put it simply...

SAKI Is Ready For Action!

His shot manages to hit a larger foe down, attracting the attention of more of the Ruffians before them. Saki and Officer Howard hop forward before the game transitions to a stage based on the Astral Plane, showing Saki in the in-game engine and showing off his moveset. Eventually, it shows Saki running across several stages before stopping in place at Shinjuku Station, the stage for Sin & Punishment, where Saki fights Ganondorf, 2B and Sephiroth before he activates his Final Smash and catches his foes in a flurry of crimson liquid before hitting all the caught foes with a salvo of projectiles.

The last of the Ruffians gets double-teamed by Saki and Officer Howard before they bump fists with one another. Suddenly, they turn around to see a floating girl looking down at them. Kachua, determined to capture Saki, starts dragging Neuron officers with her telekinesis and throws them at the duo. Knowing that this girl needs to be stopped, both Saki and Kachua leap forwards for one last fight before the Ark can know another moment of peace.

© 2023 Nintendo
Original Game: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon. / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / SHIGESATO ITOI / APE inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / Konami Digital Entertainment / SEGA / CAPCOM CO., LTD. / BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. / MONOLITHSOFT / CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. / SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. / ATLUS / Microsoft / SNK CORPORATION. / Mojang AB / Disney / Activision Blizzard, Inc. / Team Shanghai Alice / PopCap Games, Inc. / Supergiant / ArcSystem Works / Embracer Group / Sony Interactive Entertainment / Rovio Entertainment / Bethesda / Treasure Co. Ltd. / Extremely OK Games / Koei-Tecmo / Taito / Skip Ltd. / Rockstar Games, Inc. / Twitter

First Party Boss:
View attachment 378952
Cackletta

The main antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Cackletta is a witch from the Beanbean Kingdom who attempts to steal Princess Peach's voice and use it to awaken the Beanstar for world domination. In Smash, this is based on her battle as herself, with some of her attacks being taken from her battle as Cackletta's Soul.
  • Lightning Strike: Cackletta will take a moment to concentrate and track the foe's position. After 2 seconds, Cackletta will cause lightning to strike down, going from the top of the screen to the ground and dealing 11% damage with heavy knockback.
  • Void Drop: Cackletta creates a void in space in an attempt to catch the player. If she succeeds, the foe will fall into the hole for a moment before being spiked from the top of the screen in an identical manner to Ridley's Final Smash.
  • Flick: Cackletta makes a projection of one of her soul's hands, and sends them towards the player's position in an attempt to flick them, dealing 8% damage and medium knockback.
  • Fireball Orbit: Cackletta uses her right hand to create a pair of fireballs that rotate around in the air in an attempt to hit them, dealing 6% damage and low knockback.
  • Storm Ball: Cackletta uses her left hand to summon a ball of electricity that deals 14% damage and stuns on hit.
  • Arm Sweep: If the foe stays on the ground for too long, Cackletta will wind up, make a projection of an arm and sweep it along the floor, dealing 7% damage and medium-high knockback.
  • Eye Lasers: Cackletta will create a reticle that starts at her position and slowly makes its way to the player's position. Once the reticle touches the fighter, the reticle will flash and she will take 1 second to freeze time for a moment before she fires a laser from her eyes that deals 18% damage and heavy knockback. This can only be used when she's below 50% of her HP.
Copied Dungeon (NieR)

A whole dungeon based on NieR Automata's Copied City

Enemies
-Primid
-Mokujin/Tetsujin
-Roturret
-Pounder
-Beelzemon
-Zomboni
-Killing Machine
-Shell Chimeras
-Flame Wheel
-The Cell
-Hi-ho
-Falinks
-Greap
-M83 Predator
-Motobug
-Mettaur
-Creeper
-Puppit
-Genome Soldier

New Enemies

Small Stubby

A basic machine, they walk forward and can spin their arms really fast to deal damage

Medium Biped

A standard machine equipped with a shield that blocks all attacks, they also bash with the shield to do damage

Small Flyer

A flying machine that shoots a medium powered projectile

Moebius D & J (Xenoblade 3)

Phase 1 has them separated, You fight D Or J for the first 1/4 of their health and the other for the next 1/4th

D will attack with his blades and is a much more physical fighter, and has a few abilities
Unstoppable Spear - D throws an energy spear at a player, this Spear deals fire damage over time
Grim Rush - D slashes downwards and anyone hit is trapped in a multi hit combo
Chaos Arch - D will Dash across the stage dealing damage to anyone in his path
Dread Edge - D throws an exploding projectile forwards

J will attack with his fists and jumps and has different abilities
Brave Hand - J Leaps Forwards slamming his hand on the ground and this produces a shockwave on the ground.
Incarceration - J will spin around moving across the ground and end by clapping his hands together
Healing Light - J will start to heal himself but this can be interrupted by dealing big damage

Regardless of which one is attacking J will also use
Decoy Soul - An ability that summons a mini clone of D or J which performs much weaker and smaller moves than their bigger counterparts and can be KOd early
Before the second phase, J will detonate any remaining clones.

Phase 2 has them Interlink. This is activated at half health

They essentially act as a faster and more powerful D with some new abilities

D & J has all of D's abilities but are more powerful
D & J Also gain
Doom Rain - D & J jump in the background and summon a volley of projectiles onto the stage
Beyond Death - D & J float and slash forward with an energy Sword
Sanguine Fire - D & J only use this when they have a quarter health left, this just increases their speed

They are fought in the Cloudkeep from Xenoblade 3 at night (basically a snowy stone platform above the clouds)
Ancient Sirehound (Pikmin)

It's no secret that some bosses also serve as bosses within Smash's storymodes with Giga Bowser and Demon King Ganon both serving as bosses as Final Smashes. Ancient Sirehound was included as a Final Smash for Louie. The Sirehound would be encountered where he is fought, Cavern for a King. It has multiple attacks which include:
  • Charging and slamming which causes stalagmites to fall down from the ceiling
  • Fire off snowballs from its back which bounce about the walls of the screen
  • Spit out electrical "fur balls" that move to the right and left of the Sirehound
  • Jumping and stomping to produce splashes of fire from underneath it
  • Fire off gloom-infused beams which will travel the length of the stage
In addition, the Sirehound has slashing and biting attacks in addition to Fire and Ice-elemental breaths.
First Party Boss
RAVEN BEAK
View attachment 378955
I know Raven Beak is quite liked more for playable character but at this point I doubt it has a chance so instead I'm submitting him as a boss. I don't have time rn for make his moveset but is moreso like the actual game.
Giygas (Earthbound)

Perhaps one of the most terrifying Nintendo final bosses ever. Giygas was an villain that was present in Mother 1 and 2. He was an entity who lost his mind and became an Universal Cosmic Destroyer who is only stopped by Ness and his friends. Porky was there to support Giygas as well but even he doesn't dare to stop Giygas. But this time, he could finally make his way into Smash and spread his terror there. Giygas is fought in The Cave of the Past in which he has two phases.

Phase 1 - The Devil's Machine

When fighting Giygas in the Devil's Machine, the face of any Smash Fighter you're using against this boss will appear in the orb in the center of Giygas. It will appear to use the following attacks such as:

-Powerful PK attacks similar to Ness and Lucas's PK attacks.
-Firing out energy bolts that comes from the top of the screen.
-Can generate an engery shield which can reflect projectiles from most fighters back to them.

But as the more you damage using physical attacks, the orb will start to break apart untill when the health bar completely drops to zero. The orb will shatter, leading to Phase 2 of the boss.

Phase 2 - Giygas's True Form

15 Most Scary Video Game Moments From Your Childhood | Page 13

One of his most infamous appearance has arrived, consuming the stage in a complete black void while Giygas begin to spread across the screen slowly. But with Giygas no longer having an physical form in its true state, he will instead summon upon red glitched versions of enemies that appeared from Smash Dungeon to attack the fighter while Giygas damages the fighter as well with their inexplicable attacks, which may pop up in random places.

After least two or three waves of enemies as Giygas now becomes an shifting background. The player will now fight an red glitchy version of the fighter they're using which is basically fighting an level 7-9 CPU whose stats increased slightly to give the player a challenge. But once the fighter was able to finally beat the final enemy. Giygas is finally defeated as Static fills the screen, vanishing from existence once more.

Giygas's text messages may appear in either of the two phases as a nod to his boss fight from the game. With Halloween coming around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect thing to submit as a boss for this month. Happy early Halloween.
FIRST PARTY BOSS SUBMISSION -

TIKI TONG (DK)

View attachment 378979

This boss would function like its original appearance in donkey kong country returns so that means that it would play from the perspective of the image!

Tiki tong will do its basic attacks from the game like its hand slam, hand clapping attack and the sideways hand thing (idk what to really call it)

but these attacks would also activate Tiki tongs weakness where if he does an attack he exposes a part of his hand that is vulnerable and to make Tiki tong go into his second phase you have to jump on that weak spot (three times)

In the second phase and last phase Tiki tong uses it homing fire attack where it would be directed fowards the player (the fire would be really slow just like the original game) and would also do its head stomping attack where it would stomp its head into the ground causing a mini wave of fire to go towards the player and it would also make Tiki tong stuck to the ground revealing its other weak spot below his crown (this attack would give about 4 seconds to jump on his head so that slow characters arent in disanvantage in this fight you would also have to jump on his head three times again)

After jumping on Tiki tongs head for the third and last time it would explode and play the little jingle that you hear in the end of the last cutscene after beating Tiki tong!
View attachment 379015
As the Teal Mask just released we have ourselves a new Legendary trio, Munkidori, Okidogi, and Fezandipiti (from left to right). Of all the Gen 9 Legendaries these seem like the ones most built for a full on boss fight, but the question is which one are you fighting, simple all of them. Like the Parallel Three Mage Sisters from the final update of Kirby Star Allies, two of the Loyal Three will fight you at once while a third chills in the background before tagging in with another member of the trio. Each member has a few attacks at their disposal but the danger comes in how you have to deal with two attacks at once.

View attachment 379016
Munkidori
The fastest but frailest of the Loyal Three, Munkidori mainly jumps around the walls and floors of the battlefield. It has the unique ability to steal the weapons off armed fighters via its Frisk ability. Munkidori uses the following attacks:
Psychic: Similiar in appearance to Lucus' PSI Magnet attack, Psychic has a larger range than said attack and can actually deal heavy damage to the target. It's best to attack Munkidori from behind when he charges this attack
Sludge Bomb: An arching ball of sludge hits the target, poisoning them and causing damage over time, can be deflected into another member of the Loyal Three via a counter attack, though this doesn't poison them due to their Poison-typing.
Shadow Ball: A strange homing projectile, its very slow but quite large, meaning avoiding it can be quite difficult, it can also instantly shatter shields as reference to how this attack can lower Special Defense in its home game.

View attachment 379018[
Okidogi
The strongest physical fighter of the three, and the one with the most health, however it is also the slowest. Okidogi is capable of performing these attacks:
Poison Jab: A simple poison-coated punch, strong and like Sludge Bomb leaves a damage over time effect when connecting.
Superpower: A very strong forward thrust, capable of KOing at medium damage percentages, however this also staggers Okidogi, just like how Superpower has a drawback in its homegame.
Elemental Punches: Okidogi can perform either Ice, Fire, or Thunder Punch. Since like all Pokemon it can only use 4 moves it will only use on of the two punches. Thunder Punch paralyzes you if it connects, Ice Punch freezes you, and Fire Punch deals fiery damage over time.

View attachment 379020
Fezandipiti
A sorta middle ground with the others in terms of health, this member flies in the sky above to perform areal attacks. These are said attacks it can perform:

Poison Tail: The user whips the target with its tail feathers, poisoning them and launching them backwards.
Tailwind: The user pushes the player into the nearest wall, often into a pit, this attack also speeds up the attacks of the other members.
Moonblast: The user launches a giant ball of moonlight that ricochets off the ground in a zig-zag pattern before exploding into a blinding flash, stunning anyone who enters it.

When one member is defeated the other members of the Loyal Three create chain barbs on the battlefield, dealing small damage and creating a poison attack when landed on, this is an adaption on their Toxic Chain ability. When two are defeated the last member regains all of its HP and gains a massive Attack and Speed increase, sorta like Retaliate. When all three are defeated they run for the hills like the cowards they are deep down.
View attachment 379021
The Battlefield is the Dreaded Den, there is a creekline from which you could fall on either side.

Their battle theme is The Loyal Three, from the Teal Mask DLC.
/SPOILER]
  • Cackletta (Mario)
  • Moebius D & J (Xenoblade)
  • Ancient Sirehound (Pikmin)
  • Raven Beak (Metroid)
  • Giygas (Earthbound/MOTHER)
  • Tiki Tong (Donkey Kong)
  • The Loyal Three (Pokemon)
HERE IS THE VOTING LINK

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Well, crap, subs ended right as I finished my submission. May as well post it here anyway in spoiler text.

Chief Chilly (Super Mario 64 DS)

Stage: Cool, Cool, Mountain - essentially a very long Final Destination with slippery ice physics

Rules: A relatively easy boss - Chief Chilly will try to ram into you, which will make you slide back on the ground - you can counter this with any attack, the stronger the attack, the further Chief Chilly will slide. Try to slide him off-stage! The spike on his head has a hitbox, and is significantly longer, so don't try jumping over him

I was also going to write up either a concept for a new Giga character (probably Bowser Jr), Demon Head from VB Wario Land, or the Gold Digger nose from WarioWare.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Thank you everyone for the submissions. I will be accepting the Smash Dungeon submissions and we will be holding a voting round for bosses in a little bit.

That being said, I would like to move to the next job which is…

Bayonetta 3 Content: Music, Spirits, and Alternate Costumes

We will be adding Bayonetta 3 content. This BCI flies the following;

• Music
  • Spirits
  • Alternate costume for Bayo

You can include music in your Spirit Battle submission and I will add it to the list of music. You are also free to look at what Music has been submitted and add it to your Spirit Battles. You can submit between 1 to 5 Spirits and Battles as well as 1 to 5 songs.

As for alternate costumes, Bayonetta will have her third game appearance current lineup which removes the alts added to her in Infinite. The alts from Ultimate are kept the same. Please provide the colors for Bayonetta that coincide with B3 appearance. The coloration is listed as Magenta for the default B3 alt.
1696869716734.png

Viola (Bayonetta 3 Alt, Blue)
One of the new Bayonetta 3 characters, compared often to Nero from Devil May Cry upon first reveal. In Smash, Bayonetta's 3 costume will have her in a blue bodysuit with the red replaced with Viola's blonde hair.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, crap, subs ended right as I finished my submission. May as well post it here anyway in spoiler text.

Chief Chilly (Super Mario 64 DS)

Stage: Cool, Cool, Mountain - essentially a very long Final Destination with slippery ice physics

Rules: A relatively easy boss - Chief Chilly will try to ram into you, which will make you slide back on the ground - you can counter this with any attack, the stronger the attack, the further Chief Chilly will slide. Try to slide him off-stage! The spike on his head has a hitbox, and is significantly longer, so don't try jumping over him

I was also going to write up either a concept for a new Giga character (probably Bowser Jr), Demon Head from VB Wario Land, or the Gold Digger nose from WarioWare.
I added it in as we didn't have any voting yet.

Here are my Bayonetta music submissions

Theme of Bayonetta 3
Gh ( )st
Riders of the Light - Third Climax

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Fertile Rondo - Bayonetta 3
Le Chéile i bhForaois Sholas na Gealaí - Bayonetta Origins: Cereza & The Lost Demon

Name: Viola (Bayonetta)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack 3 slot
Effect: Sword attack up
  • Puppet Fighter: Sakura
  • Stage: Umbra Clock Tower
  • Music Track: GH()ST
  • Match: 1 stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's Sword attacks are more powerful
    • The enemy likes to taunt
    • The enemy is faster
Name: Cheshire (Bayonetta)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Neutral
Effect: Evolves into Cereza & Cheshire
  • Puppet Fighter: A Giant Red Kirby
  • Minion: A Small Red Bayonetta
  • Stage: Distant Planet
  • Music Track: Le Chéile i bhForaois Sholas na Gealaí
  • Match: 150 HP
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy likes to use Neutral Special
    • The enemy has Super Armor
Name: Cereza & Cheshire (Bayonetta)
Class: Legend
Type: Primary Neutral
Effect: Stats Up After Eating

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is the result of the first-party final boss voting! Thank you to all who took the time to submit and vote!

name5 points4 points3 points2 point1 pointTotal
Cackeletta03 (12)02 (4)117
Moebius D & J1 (5)1 (4)2 (6)1 (2)118
Ancient Sirehound01 (4)2 (6)3 (6)117
Raven Beak3 (15)2 (8)2 (6)1 (2)233
Giygas1 (3)3 (12)3 (9)0125
Tiki Tong3 (15)01 (3)1 (2)323
The Loyal 33 (15)001 (2)017
Chief Chilly01 (4)01 (2)28

With the votes tallied, we will accept the top 3 submissions:

Raven Beak with 33, Giygas with 25, and Tiki Tong with 23.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry, the results were so abrupt. I didn't have much time to post it. Thank you everyone for your submissions for Bayonetta 3 content. I will compile what we have and put it on the front page. I still need to add our Mii Costumes, Assist Trophies, and new Bosses into the OP.

We will begin submitting Stage Variations...

Job: Stage Variations

Stage Variations are a concept not new to fighting games with apparently stage variations present in the upcoming Nickolodeon All-Star Brawl 2 ut were also present in Final Fantasy Dissedia NT. Infinite Beyond will incorporate stage variations of current stages; both old and new. Variations should not change the layout of the stage but add a unique later to it. It can be one of the following:

• Weather Elements
  • Day & Night Cycle
  • Disaster element (Midgard being destroyed in the background is one such example. <- Please note that this should be slightly based on elements of that stage's story.)
  • Aesthetic Elements (changing in lights, greyscale, etc)
  • Adding a Hazard to the stage that typically has none
Please include the stage where the variation is present and how it affects the stage.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Stage Variations Job Submission

Super Mario Maker

SSBU-Super Mario Maker.png

The Super Mario Maker stage is now updated to have several elements from Super Mario Maker 2, including a Day/Night cycle, and a Super Mario 3D World theme added to the cycle. There may also be some random background style change variations, based on the new styles added in Mario Maker 2, including Forest, Desert, Snow, and Sky.

Hello, 3D World!

Cloudy Planet Escape [Kit]
We Made It Together :)

Heavy Stone Heave-Ho

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Stage Variation:

Courthouse

1696982438954.png

The tried-and-true Courthouse stage has been updated with a unique set of variants based on different parts of the franchise, such as the bombed Courthouse from Dual Destinies and the Courthouse from the Great Ace Attorney duology.
1696982535588.png

1696982547191.png

1696982589291.png

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Shopping District

Turns the stage into its ZX Spectrum equivalent. Made as a flat sprite aside from the floor, but the platforms are orange like the life bar for better visual clarity. There is no background animation whatsoever, but destructible elements - aside from the chicken cage - remain. Chicken choker is still censored, like the base stage. On Omega/Battlefield forms, all platforms are orange.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Corneria

Will take the Great Fox above the planet into space as throwback to the stage it replaced (Sector Z, searched & looked like Pac-Maze was only stage brought back in Infinite?), would be different from a straight port of Sector Z as it would utilize the modern great fox from corneria & a modern background as opposed to other N64 stages & have the planet of Corneria visible on the bottom part of the stage.

My bad for getting carried away with Somniel, oh well was still kind of fun to brain storm the concept.

Might be a stretch but will give it a shot anyway

Somniel (Garreg Mach Variant)
Both are hub worlds of their corresponding games that also share many areas & similarities

Market Place becomes Plaza

Also home to various shops but are more permanent structures that are not destructable. All other forms of the stage will overlook this area.

Reception Hall becomes Cafe Terrace

The most iconic indoor area, tables are cleared out and 2 floating platforms exist where chandeliers previous did.

Bridge becomes Training Grounds

Flat land on edge of Somniel, instead of Pegasus Knights in the background we see Wyvern Riders as this is where the Wyvern riding mini game is.

Cathedral becomes Sommie's Shrine

Another Flat indoor area featuring a major figure of the games world.

With it being a variant not sure we can get too crazy with cameos but Sommie should appear in the shrine & perhaps Alear could appear in the cafe terrace since the other 2 areas would already some generic units (shop keeps in plaza & wyvern riders in training grounds)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for the submissions. While some of these were excellent additions, I feel some of them strayed away from the concept of just changing the appearance of the stage and instead attempted to redo the stage in a way that, in my opinion, is impossible. One such example is Somniel as it is trying to take the stage and completely redo it based on an entirely different game in the franchise. That was not the direction that was supposed to be taken but perhaps I was not clear about my intentions. We will keep submissions open but we will be starting our new submissions...

Giving Peach a New Final Smash

We will be giving Peach a new Final Smash based on her newest game Princess Peach: Showtime! Please submit what you think should take over for Peach Blossom.

Updating Bowser & Luigi

These two are up on the list we voted to give changes to but I want to open up discussion was sort of changes can be made for Bowser and Luigi that isn't too drastic as this is still a port.

Last edited:
Top Bottom