• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with for our winter/star-based fourth party Mii costume

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
3rd Party Mii Costume: Jacket (Hotline Miami) (Swordfighter)

download.jpeg

Jacket is the main character from Hotline Miami 1,he is a killer who answer calls to kill russian mafia members.

Jacket as a Mii costume is his design based on PayDay 2 design,and the sword is his baseball bat.

I wanted to submit Hatsune Miku as a brawler mii costume,but she is not video game character

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our list of submissions. Thank you everyone for taking the time to submit third party Mii Costumes.

Echo Name: Blaze
Echo of?: Sonic
Echo Origin: Sonic Rush (2005)

I think, as do many others, that the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise does honestly warrant an Echo of some form. That said, trying to determine who to go with is a little difficult. Personally, I feel that characters like Shadow or Metal Sonic have more than enough potential as wholly unique fighters to the point where being an Echo would kind of be a disservice to their potential... but Blaze actually fills this role pretty well.

First up, Blaze's gameplay in the Sonic series is deliberately intended to mirror Sonic's with some minor changes - she was introduced as effectively an alternate-universe counterpart to him in the first place, after all. This means her fast-paced gameplay actually makes some sense to keep around! Plus, on top of this, she shares a lot of his abilities albeit with her own unique take on them - meaning there's potential to differentiate the two beyond just minor changes.

But, what would I suggest? Well, the following springs to mind:
  • Unique animations for some of her attacks, some of which might get unique uses because of this. I'm mainly thinking in terms of things like her running animation, but bear in mind that she doesn't actually curl up into a spin attack, so that'd also give her a unique look. For instance, her down special could work the same as Sonic's mechanically, but she'd use her Burst Dash instead of a Spin Attack. She'd also get fresh idle animations, taunts, and victory screens.
  • Fire properties on many of her attacks, reflecting her pyrokinetic abilities, would be an obvious choice to go with. Hell, even some flaming particle effects on other stuff like her running animations would be a good call too, even if they wouldn't serve a function.
  • A new side special in which Blaze can use a Boost move. I don't think this needs a meter, but it'd give her a unique playstyle that rewards more constant movement as opposed to just camping out on the other side of the stage for whatever reason. Think of it being a little more like Wonderwing in use, but you can maintain a sprint after using it.
  • A couple of new normals, including a neutral air based on the Humming Top, or maybe a down smash based on her Spinning Claw attack in '06. Maybe you could also give her a hover using Burst Hover or replace her up special with it? It wouldn't be absolutely necessary, though.
Considering the differences between characters like Ryu and Ken or Terry and Rock, and keeping in mind Beyond's limited number of newcomers, I think these would be reasonable changes that wouldn't take too much development time or anything of the like even if we were to include all of them! (Which I recognise is unlikely, but hey.)

Even so, unlike more popular characters from the franchise like Metal Sonic or Shadow, she doesn't need all of these changes to work, and she'd be fun either way with just a couple of minor changes. If you were just purely to make her a little slower and give her attacks fire properties, she'd still work as a unique fighter with plenty of potential. However, a little extra effort would go a long way!
3rd Party Echo Fighter: Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Is Echo Fighter of: Reimu

View attachment 378202

Marisa Kirisame is the deutragonist from Touhou series, she is a magician and Reimu's best friend.

Differences from Reimu and Marisa:

-Marisa have different taunts,victory animations and idle animations
-Marisa is lighter than Reimu
-Marisa's attacks are stronger than Reimu
-Marisa have a diffetent Up Special,she flies using her broom
-Marisa have a different Final Smash
Echo Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Echo of?: Sonic
Echo Origin: Sonic Adventure 2 (2001)

Shadow is a popular character from the Sonic series who had been an antagonist to an anti-hero of the franchise and an well-known rival to Sonic himself. Soon would be appearing in a film as well for the mainstream audience. It is true that Shadow has his own unique traits that make him stand out. But rather we like it or not, Shadow has been played identically to Sonic in terms of gameplay from SA2 to Heroes to Forces. And when he first appeared in his debut game, many mistook him as Sonic...for some reason.

I personally believe he can work as a echo fighter AND as his own fighter at once. But since we only have two slots for third-parties and there is probaby someome more fitting better for the last third-party slot. This is maybe the only chance Shadow can appear as a Smash Fighter.

How he could work differently from Sonic:
-His Side Special can be a chaos spear of sorts and his down special would be using Chaos Control.
-His kicking attacks are identical to Sonic's but has a more fire into it since he has jet boots.
-Having unique animations such as his running animation would be to skating across the stage and jumping with said jet boots rather then a spring.
-His final smash can have him turn Super just like Sonic but in the end, he'll unleash an Chaos Blast that sends many foes flying at once.
-Having unique idle animations, taunts, and victory screens

Least these are the differences that could be added that could make him a little stand out from the blue blur. Either way, he is an well-requested character for Smash time to time and be a awesome Sonic rep that many would love even as a Sonic clone.
FIGHTER #114ε
View attachment 378211
SIEGFRIED SCHTAUFFEN
Siegfried Schtauffen is one of the most central characters in the entirety of the SoulCalibur franchise, being the host for Soul Edge and becoming the infamous Nightmare. In Smash, Siegfried would retain a large majority of the moves that Nightmare possesses, but with the following differences:
  • Siegfried will not have Dire Vengeance as a mechanic.​
  • Siegfried possesses weaker moves in comparison to Nightmare, tweaked to be more defensive than offensive.​
  • There's a greater focus on his stances, the follow-ups of which are more powerful.​
  • Some animations are tweaked to better-suit Siegfried.​
Roxas (Sora)

KH2 and 358/2 Spoilers ahead!

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, Due to being a literal clone of Sora, Roxas uses many of sora's moves. but Roxas also has a few unique moves that can be used.
-Same as Sora in pretty much all ways
-The Magic has different properties
-Firaga - Slower, but explodes on impact
-Tundaga - 1 Big Lightning Bolt that deals extra damage.
-Blizzaga - One big projectile instead of the stream
-Different Final Smash
A2 (Echo of 2B from Nier Automata)

I think it would be cool to give one of our latest (in this case the latest) 3rd party fighters an echo although maybe thats just an excuse for my bias for more Nier Automata content. Without diving into spoilers 2B & A2 are very closely connected & could share a moveset, Went with the short haired variant of A2 since she would probably be easier to work off (using 2B as a base) as opposed to her long hair. Imagine besides the obvious (voice lines, animations, etc.) A2 would be slower yet more powerful than 2B. I feel like her Berserker Mode mechanic should also be implemented. Probably too much for an echo to have a major gameplay gimmick so perhaps this could be a new final smash similar to something like pre-Ultimate Wario or Bayonetta,

One other issue could be that both A2 & 2B use Pod 042 who is a very important part of 2B's moveset. My solution is to have both use Pod 042 by default but allow 2B to also be able to switch to POD 153 on the fighter select screen to allow players the ability to have a more realistic 2B, A2 matchup (not sure thats the best way to put it but hopefully you get my point). If thats too much I suppose giving A2 a generic, un-named, maybe silent POD could be another solution.
View attachment 378224
Big Boss
Metal Gear Solid has been in smash since Brawl and is now the oldest third party series in the game not to have some form of second rep. The precursor to Soild Snake. He would be based on Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, which has a remake coming out soon, he was actually called Naked Snake when he looked like this, but the Big Boss name will set him apart from the Snake who's already in the game. He's been both a protagonist and antagonist and is just a big part, if not a bigger part, or the series than Soild Snake at this point. His legacy is felt all throughout the series.

He'd be the same as Snake but with different properties and one or two new moves. He'd have alts based on his old man appearance from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, his appearance in Peace Walker, and Venom Snake from Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

This would also fit with the influx of Konami content we've added to Beyond.
I will be submitting....

Kasumi (Persona 5 Royale)
Echo of Joker​

I have never actually fully played Persona until Persona 5 Royal so the game has a bit of a tender spot for me. Now, it brings into question about the Echo aspect in that Kasumi wields a rapier, not a knife in combat. She also wields a replica rifle rather than a handgun. For these reasons, Kasumi is a Jin-tier of Echo where, technically, she could be her own unique character. Many of her moves mirror that of Joker albeit with a wider reach in comparison. She has slightly less damage output than Joker though but her version of Gun packs a harder punch. Her Persona is Cendrillon and some of her moves could be transferred over to work similar to Joker's and Arsene's moves. All in all, Kasumi would greatly push the boundaries of what it means to be an Echo fighter due to unique properties and attributes that would be a departure from the rest. It would also be fun to explore what of Kasumi's and Cendrillon's moves we could take to map to Joker and Arsene.

Here is an example of how she could play as an Echo

Piglin (Minecraft)

Echo of Steve

View attachment 378230

As most are aware, Minecraft is a huge series and franchise. Thus, I feel it's one of the franchises in Smash Infinte Beyond to truly get a second rep. Often times, Minecraft is overlooked. Plus, we can't forget about the younger audience as well!

How Piglin can work as a Steve echo (Credit to u/Oryyyyx_with4ys)

Basically, he's faster, has no upgrade mechanic in weapons, has a golden mine cart, eats cooked Porkchop for his taunt, etc. However, one change I would make to this moveset from Reddit, I would make Piglin's Down Special him shooting his crossbow at opponents instead of the TNT. This is the only Special that's changed compared to Steve. Overall, a fun echo that's often overlooked.
Coco Bandicoot (Echo of Crash)

Coco Bandicoot is Crash Bandicoot's sister who has quickly become a P2 character in the series, sharing many of his moves in various Crash games like in the N. Sane Trilogy remake. Her model is similar enough to Crash that it could be easily adjusted to fit as an echo fighter, as many characters have been slightly (or non slightly) resized when added to Smash. She has quickly become one of the more popular platforming sidekicks and is commonly brought up as a 3rd Party echo choice within the community. Her role as the player 2 character in the series makes her the perfect choice for a Crash echo. As an echo, she would be a lighter and slightly faster version of Crash, with possibly a couple of altered moves.

View attachment 378222
Miner Willy (Miner Willy) (Brawler)

View attachment 379204

I know Wa3 will love this submission but basically, the Mii fighter simply gets Willy’s bowler hat and outfit. It’s a simple Mii Brawler outfit to represent microcomputer games.
Alex Kidd (Alex Kidd) (Brawler)

undefined

The Alex Kidd series was a major Sega franchise before it had shifted to Sonic. Based on the protagonist of the Alex Kidd series, the costume will be a brawler costume that will gain Alex Kidd's outfit and hair.
View attachment 379206
The Trapper (Mii Swordfighter)
The cover character and one of the first Killers of the asymmetrical multiplayer horror game Dead by Daylight. The outfit consists of the Trapper's Mask as a headpiece and his overalls and signature cleaver for the body.
Resubmitting Dallas
3P Mii - Bob (human fall flat) (Mii brawler costume)
View attachment 379213

you might be thinking why? but I think this would be a great opportunity to add another Mii costume that can take advantage of the color changing addition to ultimate!

the Mii would be all white and would also be wearing Bobs cap but you could change the color of the Miis cap to the colors you can normally choose for other Miis with the same attribute (red, blue, yellow, green etc)

this costume would also mean that the Mii has no visible expressions when attacking or taking damage but could still have a voice if you want to
Third Party Mii: Knight (Castle Crashers)

I feel like this is a great Indie Mii costume pick for the Mii Swordfighter.

It was either them or Jacket from Hotline Miami, but I feel like HM might be too taboo for Smash.

As a reference to the many classes in the original game, the costume and helmet will change color when you pick up a color for the Mii!

View attachment 379229
Here is my Mii Costume submission

Rash (Battletoads)

Rash is not a stranger to Nintendo systems with the first game being released on the NES by Rare. Rash would be an excellent character as he would work well with the Mii Brawler model and could be used as a "Vault Boy"-esque costume rather than what we usually get in costumes. It could even have different alts for the costume, something Infinite is incorporating, for the other Toads: Pimple and Zitz. Battletoads has such a storied legacy and bringing them back to Nintendo, even in Smash, would be an excellent move and a great way to commemorate such a series.
May as well take a stab at this!

Jason Frudnick (Blaster Master)

Whilst the Super Smash Bros. series already does a decent job at representing a large swathe of third-party characters from their NES days (with playable picks like Mega Man, Simon and Hero, as well as representation through other means for characters like Bomberman), I think that one of the missing companies in this regard is arguably Sunsoft. Hell, their iconic legacy is still well-represented and beloved even now - one only needs to look at the recent rerelease of Gimmick! as a collector's edition to prove this!

Their library for the NES is characterised mainly by iconic platformers with fantastic music, from Gimmick! to Journey to Silius - but arguably their most prominent series in the modern era could be argued to be Blaster Master, a unique early MetroidVania with dungeon-crawling elements, that's continued to this very day.

Hence, I suggest Jason... but wait, why does he look so modern? Well, Jason's interpretation here is pulled from reimagined the protagonist of the reboot Blaster Master Zero trilogy, made by Inti Creates and licensed from Sunsoft... which has been a pretty prominent presence on the Switch's eShop since shortly after launch, even if it's been multi-platform as well. Notably, Jason's design is based on his look from the first Blaster Master Zero game as opposed to the second or third, as he's had slightly different looks in each game, and the first game was the best-selling of the three.

In terms of his Mii Costume, this one's equipped to the Gunner, with his Metal Attacker Suit and Metal Attacker Helmet being able to be worn. His gun is actually his Blaster Rifle, albeit scaled down a little to fit - think akin to Saki's blaster for his costume. As a side note, in keeping with the original design, the Metal Attacker Helmet's visor is opaque, with the Mii's face underneath it not being visible so as to maintain the "deluxe" feeling of this costume. Also, as with other Mii Costumes, the Metal Attacker Helmet can be worn by any class of Mii, though the Metal Attacker Suit is Gunner-exclusive.
3rd Party Mii Costume: Jacket (Hotline Miami) (Swordfighter)

View attachment 379237

Jacket is the main character from Hotline Miami 1,he is a killer who answer calls to kill russian mafia members.

Jacket as a Mii costume is his design based on PayDay 2 design,and the sword is his baseball bat.

I wanted to submit Hatsune Miku as a brawler mii costume,but she is not video game character
Here are the submissions in listed form:
  • Miner Willy Mii Brawler (Miner Willy)
  • Alex Kidd Mii Brawler (Alex Kidd)
  • The Trapper Mii Swordfighter (Dead by Daylight)
  • Dallas Mii Gunner (PAYDAY)
  • Knight Mii Swordfighter (Castle Crashers)
  • Bob Mii Brawler (Human Fall Flat)
  • Rash Mii Brawler (Battletoads)
  • Jason Frudnick Mii Gunner (Blastet Crasher)
  • Jacket Mii Swordfighter (Hotline Miami)

PLEASE VOTE USING THIS LINK

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be doing two jobs this time around…

Submit Third Party Spirit Battles

We will be opening up to not only series represented by a character but also allowing other Spirits from other third party games. These spirits must be from a game that has appeared on a Nintendo console in the past and is generally well-known by the gaming community to warrant inclusion. The thread owner has the right to reject any spirits if they don’t feel like it fits the criteria of:
  • Being recognizable
  • Being from a game that appeared on a Nintendo consile
  • Doesn’t contain a png image that can be used as a spirit

This list doesn’t contain Spirits released as DLC but here is the Spirit List for the launch version of Infinite

Submit the Gholdengo Trailer

Gholdengo will be revealed during a Pokemon Direct at the end of the trailer. The setting of the trailer should not be focused on Smash but, rather, make viewers think that the trailer is for post-Teal Mask & Indigo Disk DLC until the shoe drops and It is revealed that this is in fact a Smash trailer.​

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
I know all of the suggestions below (minus the Duck) originate from games that aren't on the Switch yet, but Infinite does have content from games that haven't been on a Nintendo console yet (TF2 with the Heavy Mii costume, for example).

But either way, I have fun doing spirits stuff for you all!

Duck (Duck Game)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Grab, 1 Slot
Effect: Ray Gun Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Duck Hunt (Dalmatian) Army X5
  • Stage: Wrecking Crew
  • Music Track: Crash Man Stage
  • Match: Stamina (120 HP)
  • Item: Shooting Types
  • Conditions: Defeat all of the enemies to win, the enemies are easily distracted by items

Peppino (Pizza Tower)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Grab, 3 Slots
Effect: Move Speed ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Wario (White, Overalls)
  • Stage: Unova Pokemon League (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Sunset Heights
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy deals damage by dashing, the enemy's throwing attacks have increased power, certain items will appear in large numbers (Food: Pizza)

The Noise (Pizza Tower)
Type: Support Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Bob-Omb Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Waluigi (Yellow)
  • Stage: Boxing Ring
  • Music Track: Flashes of Fear
  • Conditions: The enemy's jumps have increased height, Bob-ombs will occasionally rain from the sky

Chai (Hi-Fi RUSH)
Class: Legend
Type: Support Attack, 2 slots
Effect: Critical Hit ↑↑
  • Puppet Fighters: Officer Howard (Red), Tail Kirby (Black)
  • Stage: Moray Towers (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Rip Entry
  • Match: Stamina (200 HP)
  • Conditions: Defeat the main fighter (Howard) to win, the enemy can unleash powerful critical hits at random, the enemy's weapon attacks have increased power

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Spirit Battle:

Spirit Information
Name: Rindo Kanade
Origin: NEO: The World Ends With You
(2021)
Class: Ace (★★★☆)
Type: Primary Defenc
e (Three Slots)
Effect:
Great Autoheal

Spirit Battle
Puppet Fighter: Lucas (Alt 2)
Stage: Moray Towers
Music Track: Life Will Change
Match: Stock (1)
Conditions:

• The enemy is healed significantly after a little while
  • The enemy favours special attacks
  • The enemy's special attacks have increased power

Note: Rindo's ability being Great Autoheal is in reference to his latent Rewind ability, though similarly to how Shulk's ability to predict the future is difficult to represent in Smash, Rewind is similar. Thus, I wanted his Spirit to almost be able to "undo" damage you take due to bad decisions - albeit by healing you! As for the battle itself, I wanted it to ideally mirror the source where possible with limited stuff at my disposal, hence the use of Moray Towers and Life Will Change. Oh, and the conditions are supposed to represent battles in NEO. Lastly, his key art is pulled directly from the game's boxart.

As for why Rindo of all characters, NEO was a pretty big deal upon release that isn't represented here yet, despite the playable characters of the first game being represented as Spirits already. TWEWY is an interesting example of a modern Nintendo-centric third-party release from Square-Enix, originally releasing on the DS and getting various rereleases over the years until the 2021 sequel, and languishing as a cult classic before really coming into the mainstream. This might be a little late, but I still think it'd be a fun addition.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1697322775121.png
Antonio Belpaese (Vampire Survivors)
Type: Primary Attack, 3 slots
Effect: Projectile ++
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultsimon: (Yellow)
  • Stage: Ostrheinsberg Chapel
  • Music Track: Agave (Remix)
  • Match: Stamina (200 HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win
    • Assist Trophy summoned: Zombie Horde
    • The enemy prefers to use projectiles
    • Items spawn more abundantly
1697323062407.png
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Class: Two Stars
Type: Support Attack, 1 slot
Effect: Aerial Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: 2B (Green)
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle (Omega)
  • Music Track: Kanbei's Theme - Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
  • Match: Stock (3 minutes)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased jump height
    • The enemy has increased movement speed
    • Enemy Assist Trophy: Frogger
1697323357074.png
The Prince of Persia (Prince of Persia)
Type: Support Neutral, 3 slots
Effect: Critical Health Healing ++
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultbyleth: (Yellow)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom Omega
  • Music Track: Demon King Ganondorf
  • Match: Stock (3 minutes)
  • Conditions:
    • Items: Stopwatch
    • The enemy will heal once reaching critical health
    • The enemy gains increased speed
    • The enemy gains increased dodges

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Gunstar Red and Blue.png
Gunstar Red & Gunstar Blue (Gunstar Heroes)
Type: Primary Attack, 2 Slots
Effect: Shooting Attacks ↑
  • Puppet Fighters: Saki (Red), Saki (Blue)
  • Stage: Gaur Plain (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Redial
  • Match: Stamina (160 HP)
  • Conditions: The enemies' shooting attacks have increased power, hostile assist trophies will appear (Wily Capsule)

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Don't mean to be annoying (not sure if I come off that way, but if I do I'm not trying to be), just that the next couple of days might be rough in terms of schedule for me personally and would appreciate some timeline of the next couple jobs at the earliest possible convenience. (Doesn't have to be super long term either, just a short road map, since its hard to predict).

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Don't mean to be annoying (not sure if I come off that way, but if I do I'm not trying to be), just that the next couple of days might be rough in terms of schedule for me personally and would appreciate some timeline of the next couple jobs at the earliest possible convenience. (Doesn't have to be super long term either, just a short road map, since its hard to predict).
Sorry I have been pulling 12 hour days and I have gotten into a funk. I don’t even really have any interest in much anymore. There’s also some medical stuff going on that I’m worried about. Complete numbness on my left side, forgetfulness, brain fog, and fainting spells. Some days I don’t even know what I did the day before and, in some extreme cases, I’ve gotten lost while driving or even called people who I know but thought I was calling someone else. I have also experienced panic attacks and hallucinations to a mild degree. I guess this project helps me keep things cemented down as it’s Fairly constant and allows me to write what we did so I remember the next day.

I said that during my break time. We are very close to being done. If I had to wager,

1. Game Mode submissions
2. Stage Submission
3. Last Fighter Submission
4. Fighter related submissions
5. Stage submission
6. Launch Episode submission
7. Done

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
spirits_0_toejam_and_earl.png
Toejam & Earl (Toejam & Earl)
Type: Primary Grab, 2 Slots
Effect: None
  • Puppet Fighters: Diddy Kong (Purple), King K. Rool (Yellow)
  • Stage: Mario Galaxy (Omega)
  • Music Track: Work Your Body
  • Conditions: The enemies have an increased Final Smash meter , hositle asisst trophies will appear (Squid Sisters), Item tidal waves will happen (Hocotate Bombs)

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Sorry I have been pulling 12 hour days and I have gotten into a funk. I don’t even really have any interest in much anymore. There’s also some medical stuff going on that I’m worried about. Complete numbness on my left side, forgetfulness, brain fog, and fainting spells. Some days I don’t even know what I did the day before and, in some extreme cases, I’ve gotten lost while driving or even called people who I know but thought I was calling someone else. I have also experienced panic attacks and hallucinations to a mild degree. I guess this project helps me keep things cemented down as it’s Fairly constant and allows me to write what we did so I remember the next day.

I said that during my break time. We are very close to being done. If I had to wager,

1. Game Mode submissions
2. Stage Submission
5. Stage submission
7. Done
Sorry about your medical problems, hope things get better.

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice

1. Game Mode submissions
2. Stage Submission
5. Stage submission
7. Done
Take all the time you need and I hope you get well, pal.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry about your medical problems, hope things get better.
Take all the time you need and I hope you get well, pal.
Thanks. I don't like letting my own personal issues bleed on to other people hence why I just internalize it. I would far rather not bother people than let them shoulder my issues. It's been this way for almost two years now.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
JohnnyCage_MK1_render.png
Spirit information -
Name: Johnny cage
Origin: Mortal Kombat (1992)
Class: Ace (★★★☆)
Type: primary attack (2 slots)
Effect: makes close range attacks do more damage

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: captain falcon (default)
Stage: final destination
Music Track: Driver Vs
Match: stock (2) (referencing the fact that the default amount of rounds in Mortal Kombat is 2)
Conditions: No condition just defeat the fighter representing Johnny cage

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 379249
Reindog (MultiVersus)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Critical Hit
Puppet Fighters: Duck Hunt Duo (green)
Stage: Small Battlefield
Music Track: Battlefield (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Match: Stock (1)
Condictions: Itens spawn on the stage, Defeat the main fighter to win, The Enemy gain increased attacks​
Sorry, Multiversus is not available on the Switch.The Spirit must be from a game that was on a Nintendo system.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Yumetaro
Mr. Gimmick!
Advanced Primary
Speed Down

Song: Yoshi's Theme (Tetris Attack GB)
Stage: Pirate Ship
Opponents: Green Kirby, Villager (pink hair)
Rules: Warp Stars spawn often, Villager spawns when Kirby is at high damage.

ChuChus
ChuChu Rocket
Novice Enhancable

Stage: Omega PictoChat 2
Song: Records (Smash 64)
Opponents: Tiny White Kirby x 13
Rules: Hotocate Bombs spawn, foes will run away from you.

enhances to ChuChu Pilots
Advanced
Ramblin' Evil Mushroom Equipped

Boogerman

Boogerman
Ace Support - Sticky Floor Immunity

Song: Scrap Brain Zone
Opponent: Green Plumber Wario
Stage: Kalos Pokemon League (Flood chamber)
Rules: Foe favours down special, foe will have curry breath at high damage.

Power Pro Kun
Legend primary - Forward Smash up

Stage: KOF Stadium
Opponent: Fuel Ness x 4
Allies: Yellow Ness x 3
Song: Country Field (Away Team)
Rules: Beastballs spawn often and all foes have Home-Run Bats.

Last edited:

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Spirit information -
Name: Neco Arc
Origin:
Melty Blood Re-ACT (2004, She also appeared in Type Lumina which is on the Switch)
Class: Two Stars
Type: Support, 2 slots
Effect: Speed Increased

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: Pichu
Stage:
Area Zero
Music: Dr.Mario theme music
Match: Stock
Conditions: Pichu's speed has increased. Favor to use its natural special.
Spirit information -
Name: Makoto Yuki
Origin: Persona 3 (2006)
Type: Primary Attack (2 slots)
Effect: Support

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: Joker (Persona)
Stage: Mementos (Blue)
Music Track Mass Destruction
Conditions: The time limit for Joker's Persona has increased.
Spirit information -
Name: Ushiromiya Battler
Origin:
Umineko When They Cry (2007)
Effect: Critical Health Healing

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: Robin
Stage: Super Mario Maker
Music Track: Fiery Bonds (Japanese)
Conditions: The enemy heals over time. The enemy favors to use neutral specials

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 379272Spirit information -
Name: Android 21 (She's techinally an video game character first like Sora)
Origin: Dragonball FighterZ (2018, Nintendo Switch)
Type: Support, 2 slots
Effect: Critical Hit Increased

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: Zero Suit Samus
Stage: Spring Stadium (ARMS)
Match: HP Health
Conditions: Fighter's stats increases slowly overtime. Defeat the fighter to win
Spirit information -
Name: Makoto Yuki
Origin: Persona 3 (2006)
Type: Primary Attack (2 slots)
Effect: Support

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: Joker (Persona)
Stage: Mementos (Blue)
Music Track Mass Destruction
Conditions: The time limit for Joker's Persona has increased.
Spirit information -
Name: Ushiromiya Battler
Origin:
Umineko When They Cry (2007)
Effect: Critical Health Healing

Spirit battle
Puppet Fighter: Robin
Stage: Super Mario Maker
Music Track: Fiery Bonds (Japanese)
Conditions: The enemy heals over time. The enemy favors to use neutral specials
Non-video game characters are not allowed. Your comparison to Sora doesn’t hold water as Kingdom Hearts is first and foremost a gaming series. Dragon Ball is not.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok everyone, here are our last remaining jobs (give or take)...

1. Stage Submission
2. Game Mode Crafting
3. Trailers for Louie and Shadow (appearing at the same time)
4. Last Item
5. Krystal Trailer
6. Final Character
7. Final Character moveset
8. Final Character additional content
9. Final Stage
10. Wrap-up content (pertaining to any new things added)
11. Post-Launch Episode

Here are the results for our Third Party Mii Costumes! I will be adding 3 of the top-voted ones

Name5 Points4 Points3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Miner Wily Mii Brawler1 (5)00016
Alex Kid Mii Brawler2 (10)1 (2)2 (6)1 (2)123
The Trapper Mii Swordfighter001 (3)3 (6)211
Dallas Mii Gunner2 (10)1 (4)03 (6)020
Knight Mii Swordfighter03 (12)00012
Bob Mii Brawler01 (4)0004
Rash Mii Brawler 3 (15)2 (8)1 (3)0228
Jason Frudnick Mii Gunner01 (4)2 ()92 (4)317
Jacket Mii Swordfighter1 (5)03 (9)0014

With that being said, Rash from Batteltoads as a Mii Brawler (28), Alex Kid as a Mii Brawler (23) and Dallas as a Mii Gunner (20) will be promoted to Mii Costume status and will be our final Mii Costumes added to the game.

We will keep submissions open for Spirit Events and the Gholdengo trailer but I do want to shift to a new stage submission. Our final stage will be reserved for our final fighter but we will be adding a new one from a preexisting franchise; either first or third party. The emphasis should be on a game that currently has a new game out.

Here is our current list of stages:
  1. Great Sky Island
  2. Area Zero
  3. Alivel Mall
  4. Alterna
  5. Shinjuku Station
  6. Starfall Islands
Now, as I said, first-party and third-party are welcome for this submission. We could easily have three third-party stages which isn't horrible, especially when you consider we 5 first-party stages.

For right now, we will explore what possible stages could be implemented in this job BUT WE ARE NOT SUBMITTING CURRENTLY. Just discussing.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Possible stages

Based on upcoming or recently released games:

• Super Mario Bros Wonder Stage
  • Princess Peach Showtime Stage
  • Pikmin 4 Stage
  • Fire Emblem Engage Stage

Based on some personal ideas:
  • Nintendo Floats, Poke Floats but with Nintendo consoles
  • A stage based on Super Nintendo World Theme Park - either the rides, the outside, the cafe, or all of them
  • A stage based on a Nintendo store, an amalgamation of Nintendo World New York and its sister store Nintendo World Tokyo
Edit: Sorry didn't read the emphasis on new game part. Regardless I still think the latter three stages would be cool ideas in a vacuum.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Perhaps a Pac-Man World series stage to tie in with Re-Pac? I think the clown levels from 1 in particular could be interesting. The Anubis Rex boss could maybe work too, has Infinite added an Ancient-Egypt theme stage yet, and not just a generic desert/canyon?

On the topic of remakes, perhaps a Mario Toy Factory stage from Mario vs. Donkey Kong?

Would a stage from a series only repped thus far by ATs, other stages, Mii Costumes, e.t.c. - basically anything except a Spirit - be eligible? I do have a gratuitously Gexual idea in that case.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Perhaps a Pac-Man World series stage to tie in with Re-Pac? I think the clown levels from 1 in particular could be interesting. The Anubis Rex boss could maybe work too, has Infinite added an Ancient-Egypt theme stage yet, and not just a generic desert/canyon?

On the topic of remakes, perhaps a Mario Toy Factory stage from Mario vs. Donkey Kong?

Would a stage from a series only repped thus far by ATs, other stages, Mii Costumes, e.t.c. - basically anything except a Spirit - be eligible? I do have a gratuitously Gexual idea in that case.
I will consider the idea of an assist trophy but nothing beyond that and, even then, probably restricted to notable content. Again, this will be our final stage and we are still sticking to the formula that Smash has continued to endorse.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I think that as far as new stages go...

• Virtual Boy: Look, I know this was a very infamous piece of hardware for the time, but honestly it's just as important to Nintendo's history as any other. It didn't work but you have to admire Nintendo's willingness to try something headset-related back then. I think this could be a good throwback stage somewhat.
  • I do agree that a Mario Wonder stage needs in on this, there's way too much going on not to include one. We could have a Wonder Flower mechanic that's similar to how the Materia works in Midgar, too.
  • Speaking of Mario, I definitely agree that Princess Peach: Showtime would be good for a stage as well.
  • Oh boy, we have another Mario pick! With Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is absolutely fresh on everybody's minds, why not strike while the iron's hot and give the game's hub area, Rogueport, as a stage?
  • A stage based on Another Code might work somewhat, though I dunno how exactly it could work because it's such a completely different ballpark from a lot of the easier picks.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, everyone, we will begin submitting content for our second to last stage. As I mentioned before, we have several options...

Submit a Stage
This stage will be taking the spot of our final one and will be featured in our final Direct and will have a prominent showcase that will feature the ins and outs of the stage alongside the final content. This is not often done for stages but we will be doing this for the final Direct. With that being said, most of our stages have been pretty tame in terms of any gimmicks. This final stage needs to have a number of gimmicks present in order for the Direct to be able to explain how the stage works.

We will allow for the following stages
  • First-Party Stage​
  • Third-Party Stage​

In addition, stages that are represented by a character will be accepted but there is going to be a clear rule to this. It needs to be from a series that is currently active. This means a series that has had a game released within Infinites, and Infinite Beyond lifespan. That narrows the stages down to the following allowable series

• Super Mario Bros.​
  • F-Zero​
  • WarioWare​
  • Pikmin​
  • Advance Wars​
  • Fire Emblem​
  • Pac-Man​
  • Street Fighter​
  • Bayonetta​
  • King of Fighters​
  • Crash Bandicoot​
  • Resident Evil​
  • Tekken​
  • Guilty Gear​

Now, in addition to allowing these stages, we will also open up submissions to first-party series that are not represented by a fighter but did have a game released within the above-mentioned time frames. They include:

• LABO
  • Dragalia Lost
  • Ring Fit Adventure
  • 1, 2 Switch
  • Mario Kart 8 Booster Course (new courses)

I looked through the games of assist trophies belong to and it will a surprisingly low number. I feel I want to hold off on that until perhaps later before we allow assist trophies to have more representation.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Street Fighter Stage: Metro City
The main stage consist on the central area of Metro City, with a mobile platform moving the fighters to different corners of the city much like other stages like Luminiere City. It would sound basic but it has a special hazard: Challengers.
Random NPCs that jumps to the quarrel to fight you, probably instead of the SF6 NPCs it can be Mii's so we can get a more variable fights apart that they work very similar with the SF6 NPCs using moves of other preexistent character to fight. Thought there is a special surprise.

YOU MUST DEFEAT SHEN LONG TO STAND A CHANCE
There is a chance that between the challengers, Shen Long himself comes to fight. Unlike the rather easy to defeat challengers, Shen Long has full strength and moves like a high level AI, even in the lowest difficulties he would be a very hard fighter. If my Mii submition gets in tho he can still just use Mishima's gi or something.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1697428789931.png

THE HALIDOM
The base of operations for the now-defunct mobile game Dragalia Lost, the Halidom is home to all the Adventurers and Dragons that you can recruit for the game, including the main heroes. In Smash, this is a traveling stage that cycles through six main platforms ascending to the main castle at the top starting from the bottom-most area. Each of these six stage layouts has two Elemental Towers affiliated with one of the five elements found in the game, arranged at random. Furthermore, up to five cameos of either Adventurers or Dragons can be active in each stage as long as one Element is active on that stage. Cameos from collabs can appear on this stage as well, but only if those have appeared in Smash. So no Princess Connect characters.
  • Flame: Flame Element towers present in the background flash red and set certain parts of the stage on fire, dealing 7% damage and low-medium knockback. Think of the fire patches that the Rathalos can create.​
  • Water: Water Element towers present in the background flash blue and create waves of water that push foes either left or right as powerful windboxes.​
  • Wind: Wind Element towers present in the background flash green and create an updraft that extends airtime for all fighters.​
  • Light: Light Element towers present in the background flash yellow and will release a delayed burst of light in a large radius that temporarily stuns fighters.​
  • Shadow: Shadow Element towers present in the background flash purple and will temporarily cover the stage in darkness.​
  • Main Story Cameos: Alberius, Alex, Audric, Chelle, Cleo, Elisanne, Emile, Euden, Gatov, Harle, Ilia, Jupiter, Laxi, Leif, Leonidas, Luca, Mascula, Mercury, Midgardsormr, Mym, Nedrick, Notte, Ranzal, Sarisse, Zena, Zethia, Zodiark​

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Sparkle Theatre (Mario)

1697433072639.png

1697433176138.png

This stage will take place in the Sparkle Theatre, with the entrance lobby of the theatre in the screenshots above as the starting area. The gimmick of the stage will involve scene changes, as you would see in a theater show. After a certain amount of time fighting in the center lobby, one of the doors will start glowing, indicating the stage is about to change to that scene. When the stage changes to the scene, the backgrounds and stage layout will change to reflect that scene, which will last for around a minute, before being pulled back to the lobby, and the cycle will repeat again. There are four different scenes, as will be explained below.

Medieval: The scene based on Swordfighter Peach, this will have a castle background with giant purple thorns hovering around, damaging players that touch it.

1697433428375.png

Museum: The scene based on Detective Peach, this will take place in the art museum with various artifacts in the background. Occasionally a painting or sculpture will fall from the wall or exhibit and land onto the ground, damaging players that it hits.

1697433618526.png

Bakery: The scene based on Patisserie Peach, this will take place in a large bakery, specifically on a giant cake. Large droplets of frosting will fall from the sky onto the fighters.

1697433811546.png

Martial Arts School: The scene based on Kung Fu Peach, will take place in a martial arts school, with a large platform in the middle and martial arts poles protruding up on the sides. Occasionally parts of the main platform will break away, leaving limited amounts of platform available.

1697433897834.png

1697434135673.png

The Final Destination and Battlefield forms of the stage will take place in the entrance lobby.

Last edited:

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Mute City 99

This stage resembles Mute City SNES from Smash 3DS, but it's way more chaotic. A ton of vehicles are on the stage, and they can all hurt you if you fall off the platforms. The road hurts you too. However, any time any of the cars bump into each other or any of the fighters hit each other, Super Sparks will be released. Collect enough Super Sparks and the Skyway will open for a limited time, which is a platform to fight on that is undisturbed by the gimmicks of the rest of the stage. The Battlefield and Final Destination versions of this stage would take place solely on the Skyway, with the race taking place in the background.

Last edited:

keleyeemoh

Smash Apprentice
Also, here's my Gholdengo trailer:

The trailer opens on a Pokémon Trainer choosing his first Pokémon. The art style is all Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. He surveys each Pokéball carefully, and finally picks the one in the middle. Squirtle pops out, and we see both Trainer and Pokémon in a joyous state about their journey together.

Text: "A new, but familiar journey unfolds..."

Quick montage as we see Squirtle battle a Charmander until the Trainer throws a Pokéball. Then a cut to the Charmander battling a Jigglypuff, the Trainer catching it, and the Charmander evolving into a Charmeleon. We're doing quicker cuts now. The trainer catches a Bulbasaur, and then we cut to Charmeleon, now a Charizard, battling Mewtwo.

Text: "Through generations..."

Next cut, the Trainer and a Pikachu watch proudly as an egg hatches into a Pichu. Next cut, we see the Trainer and Bulbasaur, now an Ivysaur, practicing fighting stances with a Lucario.

Text: "Until, finally..."

Final cut, we see the Trainer in a double battle in a Pokémon tournament. The Trainer has Greninja and Incineroar, who are facing off against Grovyle and Celebi. Greninja uses Shadow Sneak against the Celebi and Incineroar uses Blaze Kick against the Grovyle, causing both to faint. The opposing trainer reluctantly gives our Trainer some gold coins, which he tosses into his bag next to him. We close up on the bag, and notice a suspicious chest inching toward it. The chest opens up, and a Gimmighoul pops out to steal the Trainer's winnings. Upon doing this, it starts glowing and begins to evolve! Once it's done evolving, we smash to the reveal screen:

"Gholdengo goes for the gold!"

Requisite montage of in-game footage. At the end of the trailer, we see Wario and Waluigi, eyes full of greed, sneaking up on Gholdengo's chest.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Drive Thru Danger (Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled)

This stage has a whopping 8 layouts, all relatively simple with a super basic layout hazard, based on a Gaxmoxian fast food chain. The base layout is basically just Smashville, but each form has some extra layout element

1. Toxic Burger - Has a bun-shaped ceiling at the top. Features a cameo from Von Clutch
  2. Nuclear Pizza - Has two base platforms (pizza slices) instead of one, they move into and away from one another. Features a cameo from Megamix
  3. Malevolent Chicken - Has a bone wall in the middle of the base platform, that goes in between the floating platform. Features a cameo from King Chicken
  4. Repugnant Taco - has taco shell walls on the left and right side that make upwards the only viable KO angle. Features a cameo from Rilla Roos
  5. Magma Coffee - The soft platform uses a teabag as an anchor and stops in place. Featues a cameo from the Norms
  6. Desolate Pancake - The base platform becomes a walkoff pancake. Features a cameo from Hasty
  7. Vegan Gruel - The base platform becomes a circular cabbage. Features a cameo from Zem and Zam.
  8. Gooey Sushi - Two extra sushi platforms are added above the moving platform, to the left and the right. Features a cameo from Nash

The catch is that each player can choose a chain at the start of the match! You start with 8 platforms, one for each potential stage, and each player is asked to jump on one while invincible, everyone must find a chain within 5 seconds, if they don't they'll be automatically assigned one. Players can't share chains - each successful KO will switch the stage to the player who performed the KO's chain of choice through a TV static effect. In 8-player matches, this is one of the most chaotic stages in spite of its simple layouts due to how frequently it changes. This gimmick also exists for Omega/Battlefield forms, but is purely cosmetic. The Velo moon from Inferno Island can be seen in the sky. There's also drive thru speakers in the stage that say funny things. Perhaps we could do a job for those funny lines?

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Flower Kingdom (Super Mario Bros Wonder)

ezgif-3-d452ca638b.jpg

This is a traveling stage that explores the multiple areas of the Flower Kingdom. The Battlefield and FD variants take place solely at the Petal Isles.

The following sections of the stage are as follows:

Petal Isles: Just a bunch of different platforms for the islands and with water able to KO fighters

Pipe-Rock Plateau: A very rocky landscape with a lot of Piranha Plants and Bulrushes.

Fluff-Puff Peaks: Clouds act as platforms but they dissapear after a while...but they reform.

Shining Falls: An area with walk-offs and lots of metallic platforms

Sunbaked Desert: An area that's so hot...the temperature will affect the stats of fighters with their fighting. Expect some stat nerfs!

Fungi Mines: Fight on the tops of the mushrooms here as some vanish over time.

Deep Magma Bog: Like other fire based stages, the fire can burn you and the molten rock can sink.

You can choose what world you want to start on. However, if you play with the default order, you will start with Petal Isles. Also, in every section, a Wonder Flower will appear causing a Wonder Effect to occur if a fighter touches it. The Wonder Effects that can happen include the stage's gravity altering, platforms moving, etc. There's tons of possibilities that can shake up the fight!

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Hope this & Drive-thru danger dont take too many votes away from each other (although i think the Mario stages will turn into the favorites anyway)

Quantum Rifts (Crash 4)

Will cycle between 4 layout (each with a gimmick based on a Quantum Mask) through Dimensional Rifts.

Hazardous Wastes

Desert/factory based area. Lani-Loli will shift 2 sets of platforms in & out of existence.

Tranquility Falls

Based on 15th century japan. Akano will appear, spin & send dark matter orbs around the stage doing damage to player caught in between & destroying some platforms. Gravity around Akano will also be lighter regardless of whether he is active or not.

The 11th Dimension

Snow themed area. A traveling section that will be slowed down occasionally by Kupuna-Wa.

Sn@xx Dimension

Future themed area that will have Ika-Ika flip the stage occasionally.

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Heros hideaway (Pikmin)

1200px-P4_House_Area.png

The main part of the stage will take part in the massive table you see in Pikmin 4.

The table would be completely flat but after some time the platforms that rotate around the desk will appear on the sides and you will be able to jump on them but they will leave and rotate again just to come back to the same spot (around 5 seconds of waiting for them to appear again)

Sometimes Moss even shows up to ruin the fun by charging through the floor of the stage in a straight line and hitting opponents (he would be able to be turned off with the option of no stage hazards)

The background would be filled with the 6 rescued castaways from this level and the camera would be directed fowards the chair in which you could see the stairs of the house and the other parts of the background!

Top Bottom