• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with? I can't operate both the wikia and front page anymore.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Somniel (Fire Emblem Engage)

Stage would be a traveling stage much like Delfino or Skyloft.

Layout would be simplistic, long base platform with scattered passthrough platforms above. Plaza & Farmland would add walk-off ledges but all 4 drop off points would have a different layout for the aerial platforms.

Would include the following drop off points & cameos

Plaza (Alfred, Emblem Sigurd, Seadall) - Battlefield & Final Destination would also take place above this area
Sommie's Shrine (Sommie, Timerra, Emblem Celica)
Farmyard (Ivy, Emblem Micaiah, Yunaka)
Fishing Pond(Diamont, Emblem Leif, Vander)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The first-ever campaign mission in the original GBA release of Advance Wars (The fourth mission in the Re-Boot Camp rerelease), "It's War" is a balanced map where both sides have some decent militias, meant to get the player off their feet and learn the basics (or apply what they've learned in Re-Boot Camp).
In Smash, this stage consists of two large platforms: The one on the bottom left for Orange Star and the top right for Blue Moon. Each platform is grassy with a number of mountains serving as smaller and softer platforms, with some cities for the respective sides in the background as flavor. You can have it entirely 3D like in Re-Boot Camp or exclusively sprites like in the GBA release by using the same input method as the Boxing Ring. There's a unique background element for this stage where both Orange Star and Blue Moon forces fight based on the actions of the top 2 players of the match.
We already have an Advance Wars stage in the game, do we really need a second one based on the same game, especially when stage spots are so limited as is?

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Stage Submission:

Alterna (Splatoon)

File:S3 promo screenshot story Alterna 00.jpg

The main setting of Splatoon 3's single player mode. This will be a traveling stage that will travel to each of the seven sites in the game that the player explores in story mode. Cameos include Callie, Marie, Mr. Grizz, Craig Cuttlefish, The Captain, New Agent 3 (can randomly be Inkling or Octoling, comes with Smallfry companion), Shiver, Frye, and Big Man. The seven sites will each have different platform layouts and include Future Utopia Island, Cozy and Safe Factory, Cryogenic Hopetown, Landfill Dreamland, Eco-Forest Treehills, Happiness Research Lab, and Alterna Space Center.

File:S3 Alterna loading screen.png

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
bd1504f7a1c2e8f82e616548cb79d2e5.jpg

Stone of Advancement (Pikmin 4)
A stage based on a moment from Pikmin 4. This is from early in the game, at the starting area. This stage takes place on a giant blue Gameboy Advance SP. Players fight on the bottom control pad with the top screen on display behind them.

The device is somehow still working and will display clips from various Gameboy Advance games. Mainly first and second party tiles like Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Warioware, Super Circuit, Minish Cap and Metroid Fusion but select third party titles such as Sonic Advance or Aria of Sorrow. Pressing buttons by stepping on them may change what appears on screen

These are purely cosmetic and don't effect gameplay, but every now and then top screen will close down and the fighters will have to quickly jump off to avoid it. There are small floor platforms to each side of the device. The S.S. Shepherd appears in the background behind a wall.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our veteran voting!

Mario: 3 votes
Pikachu: 3 votes
Luigi: 4 votes
Bowser: 5 votes
Peach (Daisy): 4 votes
Pichu: 2 votes
Marth (Lucina): 3 votes
Wario: 5 votes
Olimar: 3 votes
Bowser Jr: 3 votes
Ryu (ken): 5 votes
Cloud: 3 votes
Bayonetta (Jeane): 1 vote
Inkling (Octoling): 3 votes
Sephiroth: 1 vote
Kazuya (Jin): 3 votes
Sora: 2 votes
Crash: 1 vote
Crazy Dave: 2 votes
Iori: 3 votes
Zagreus: 0 votes
Red: 1 vote
Ahri: 1 vote

We will be accepting the 5 and 4 votes as a lock-in for schedule changes. This places the following characters on scheduled changes:

:ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultwario::ultryu::ultken:

The characters who nabbed three votes will be placed on a short-list
:ultmario::ultpikachu::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultolimar::ultbowserjr::ultcloud::ultinkling::ultinklingboy::ultkazuya::ultkazuya:Iori

We will spend time working on our lock-in's first and what sort of changes will occur for them. We will be spanning this job out throughout development.

That being said, we will begin voting for our new stages. We have a short list but none the less; ones that would make fine additions to our stage library.

The first-ever campaign mission in the original GBA release of Advance Wars (The fourth mission in the Re-Boot Camp rerelease), "It's War" is a balanced map where both sides have some decent militias, meant to get the player off their feet and learn the basics (or apply what they've learned in Re-Boot Camp).
In Smash, this stage consists of two large platforms: The one on the bottom left for Orange Star and the top right for Blue Moon. Each platform is grassy with a number of mountains serving as smaller and softer platforms, with some cities for the respective sides in the background as flavor. You can have it entirely 3D like in Re-Boot Camp or exclusively sprites like in the GBA release by using the same input method as the Boxing Ring. There's a unique background element for this stage where both Orange Star and Blue Moon forces fight based on the actions of the top 2 players of the match.
Somniel (Fire Emblem Engage)

Stage would be a traveling stage much like Delfino or Skyloft.

Layout would be simplistic, long base platform with scattered passthrough platforms above. Plaza & Farmland would add walk-off ledges but all 4 drop off points would have a different layout for the aerial platforms.

Would include the following drop off points & cameos

Plaza (Alfred, Emblem Sigurd, Seadall) - Battlefield & Final Destination would also take place above this area
Sommie's Shrine (Sommie, Timerra, Emblem Celica)
Farmyard (Ivy, Emblem Micaiah, Yunaka)
Fishing Pond(Diamont, Emblem Leif, Vander)
Stage Submission:

Alterna (Splatoon)

File:S3 promo screenshot story Alterna 00.jpg

The main setting of Splatoon 3's single player mode. This will be a traveling stage that will travel to each of the seven sites in the game that the player explores in story mode. Cameos include Callie, Marie, Mr. Grizz, Craig Cuttlefish, The Captain, New Agent 3 (can randomly be Inkling or Octoling, comes with Smallfry companion), Shiver, Frye, and Big Man. The seven sites will each have different platform layouts and include Future Utopia Island, Cozy and Safe Factory, Cryogenic Hopetown, Landfill Dreamland, Eco-Forest Treehills, Happiness Research Lab, and Alterna Space Center.

File:S3 Alterna loading screen.png
View attachment 377373
Stone of Advancement (Pikmin 4)
A stage based on a moment from Pikmin 4. This is from early in the game, at the starting area. This stage takes place on a giant blue Gameboy Advance SP. Players fight on the bottom screen with the top screen on display behind them.

The device is somehow still working and will display clips from various Gameboy Advance games. Mainly first and second party tiles like Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, Golden Sun, Advance Wars, Warioware, Super Circuit, Minish Cap and Metroid Fusion but select third party titles such as Sonic Advance or Aria of Sorrow.

These are purely cosmetic and don't effect gameplay, but every now and then the to screen will close down and the fighters will have to quickly jump off to avoid it. There are small floor platforms to each side of the device. The S.S. Shepherd appears in the background behind a wall.
Here they are in list form:

• It's War! (Advanced Wars 1 + 2 Reboot Camp)
  • Somniel (Fire Emblem Engage)
  • Alterna (Splatoon 3)
  • Stone of Advancement (Pikmin 4)

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be scheduling a First-Party Echo Fighter Submission round this evening

We are not accepting submissions right now but I am opening the thread for first-party echo discussion

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Please keep note any added echo fighters will result in our last first party pick from not being from that franchise. Pokémon echo picks are not allowed.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Please keep note any added echo fighters will result in our last first party pick from being from that franchise. Pokémon echo picks are not allowed.
Wait like. Say if we added a Mario \ Zelda character here that would mean our last pick would have to also be a Mario \ Zelda pick?

GolisoPower

Smash Master
We will be scheduling a First-Party Echo Fighter Submission round this evening

We are not accepting submissions right now but I am opening the thread for first-party echo discussion
Out of everyone who could feasibly get an Echo, I'd say it could boil down to the following:
1694118178137.png

Rescue Corps Leader (Olimar Echo)
Pikmin 4 is popping the hell off in the gaming scene and there are more than enough Pikmin for them to set themselves apart from Olimar, who could represent the previous "classic" generation of Pikmin. They could use Ice Pikmin, Glow Pikmin and Rock Pikmin instead of White, Winged and Purple Pikmin respectively and even though we have Oatchi as an Assist Trophy we could keep the set intact without him while making themselves set apart.

1694118326685.png

Felix (Isaac Echo)
Formerly an NPC in the first Golden Sun, Felix becomes the new main protagonist of its sequel, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. He played exactly like Isaac from the first Golden Sun, so it'd make sense for Felix to be the new First Party Echo.

1694118625272.png

Malos (Shulk Echo)
Xenoblade has yet to have its own playable villain in Smash Bros, and say what you will about Xenoblade Chronicles 2, compared to the other more spoilery villains in the entire Xenoblade franchise, he's effectively our best option. He even has a Monado to work with, too!

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
View attachment 377385
Malos (Shulk Echo)
Xenoblade has yet to have its own playable villain in Smash Bros, and say what you will about Xenoblade Chronicles 2, compared to the other more spoilery villains in the entire Xenoblade franchise, he's effectively our best option. He even has a Monado to work with, too!
I'd rather have Alvis tbh. He 's become the big villain of the franchise kinda

darkvortex

Smash Champion
some ideas:
Dry Bowser \ Goouigi - Both pretty popular characters and recognizable. More Mario probably isn't needed but It is the most iconic Nintendo series. A safe pick if we wanna balance out our weirder picks

Glass Joe \ other boxers - I think Glass Joe would be a fun joke character. THE joke character in video games (other than like Dan from SF) I could see it being an eye catching inclusion

Crazy Hand - We just added MH and I don't think Crazy shows up in any way in his moveset. Not really a pick we need but could be cool to have both

Isa Joe - I don't know if this even works as an echo but could be similar to including Leon or Richer, an echo for a newcomer. Ultimately though I think S+P might be a little small time for two newcomers

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Here I was hoping for Yamper as a Pikachu echo, cause Pokémon is long overdue for an echo.

Possibly for DLC.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Not at all opposed to a Min-Min echo. As for who, literally anyone from ARMS is viable.

You could do quite a lot with a Bowser echo, I mentioned Baby Bowser as a joke but I do think that would be a cool deep cut for longtime Mario fans. Do deep cuts have a place on our very limited roster? No probably not. But then again it's not like the stakes are super high, we're just having fun, and tbh among Master Hand, Saki and Gholdengo, I think Baby Bowser doesn't fit in at all, which is to say he fits in quite nicely.

Tom Nook for Isabelle or Villager. This is probably what I'll actually submit. I made a raid boss writeup for him a while ago that I'm still very proud of, so I'd like to try and maybe translate some of the moves from that into a character moveset.

And like, hear me out...Kat and Ana as a Greninja echo. Would be a Duck Hunt esque duo where there's no actual gimmick to them being a duo other than that it looks like there are two characters. Give the water moves more of a windy or shadowy effect, and bam, Greninja echo.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a First-Party Echo Fighter

As mentioned earlier, we will be adding a first-party Echo Fighter. This character will not only be our only first party echo fighter but also will exist to represent their franchise. This character will be joining the roster along with Master Hand, Saki, Gholdengo, a first party fighter, a third party echo fighter, and a third party fighter. Keep this in mind when submitting and voting that this will prevent the last first party from being from a particular franchise.

When submitting, provide the name and franchise they belong to along with the character that they will be an echo of along with a detailed explanation why this character qualifies for being an echo as well as why they deserve to join this limited roster and be the face of an entire game.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1694136491062.png

FELIX (83ε)
The main protagonist of Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Felix made his debut in the first Golden Sun as an NPC aligned with the antagonist faction of the game. He is considered the rival character to Isaac, possessing the same abilities but with higher stats. This would be somewhat identical in Smash, with Felix having the same moveset but with higher Weight and attack power at the cost of mobility.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Gooigi (Luigi Echo)

IMG_0538.jpeg

He’s a literal clone of Luigi made in Luigi’s image. I feel he’s pretty recognizable by now so a good marketing pick for the older Switch titles. I overall think Gooigi can have some of Ultimate Luigi’s toolkit. Maybe replace one of Luigi’s moves for Gooigi with a Smash 4 Luigi move (given I find Smash 4 Luigi a lot more fun). A good pick representing the Luigi’s Mansion games and such.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
1694154183728.png

Leafling (Olimar Echo)
If your asking why I chose the Leafling to be Olimar's echo over the P4 player character, well the fact they are a custom avatar would make them quite a bit more difficult to implement in my opnion. The Leafling on the other had is both iconic within the world of Pikmin, making it a great choice for an echo, but I feel like their moveset could use utilize their Pikmin roots by acting as a more aggresive close quarters approach to Olimar. I imagine instead of tossing Pikmin the Leafling would have them charge and swarm the target, and I imagine the Glow Pikmin ball will be a good final Smash.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ah I forgot. Both Pokémon and Sin & Punishment is ineligible for echo fighter.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Fighter #40ε: Louie (Olimar)

Louie feels like he'd be a pretty logical and fun inclusion from the Pikmin series, having been a reoccuring character since his introduction in Pikmin 2 and fulfilling various roles throughout the years. He's a reasonably popular character due to his prominence, and he feels like he'd make a lot of sense here.

In terms of his differences, I'd suggest that Louie would be slightly heavier, slower, and faster-falling than Olimar, as well as his hitboxes being slightly altered to make him a little taller. (This has been proven to be possible, as seen with the original patch of Peach and Daisy, before their differences were patched out.) That said, what's more notable is that his Pikmin have been replaced with Bulbmin.

Instead of having the variety of Pikmin that Olimar has access to, Louie's Bulbmin all have similar properties to Purple, albeit being as fast as normal Pikmin and a little weaker. They lend to Louie having a more physically-oriented moveset, as does his changes in moveset here and there - for instance, he'd have all of his Bulbmin perform smash attacks as opposed to just one at a time, and his Side Special is changed to Swarm - having all of his Bulbmin run forward and swarm an opponent at once, but leaving him vulnerable. He also has a different Up Special, being the Swooping Snitchbug, though it works reasonably similarly to Winged Pikmin to save on development time.

Fighter #14ε: Dry Bowser (Bowser)

An iconic "second form" of Bowser, introduced in the first game of the New Super Mario Bros. series, I think Dry Bowser would make a lot of sense. He's a more "modern" Mario series character, with numerous appearances both in mainline games like Super Mario 3D Land as well as spinoffs like Mario Kart Wii and Mario Tennis Aces, and even in crossover material like the 2022 update for Minecraft's Mario Mash-Up.

In terms of differences, Dry Bowser would mostly be similar to Bowser himself, sharing a skeleton and many of his moves. However, he'd be somewhat lighter due to the lack of flesh on his bones (please laugh), but his attacks would be just as powerful - also gaining fire-based effects on his attacks on top of this. Furthermore, his neutral special would be changed to be more akin to one of Bowser's Sm4sh custom moves, Fire Shot, which allows him to shoot a large ball of flame from his mouth. That said, he'd lose his Tough Guy mechanic, and still struggles with recovery.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Working on a replacement

Fighter #14ε: Dry Bowser (Bowser)

An iconic "second form" of Bowser, introduced in the first game of the New Super Mario Bros. series, I think Dry Bowser would make a lot of sense. He's a more "modern" Mario series character, with numerous appearances both in mainline games like Super Mario 3D Land as well as spinoffs like Mario Kart Wii and Mario Tennis Aces, and even in crossover material like the 2022 update for Minecraft's Mario Mash-Up.

In terms of differences, Dry Bowser would mostly be similar to Bowser himself, sharing a skeleton and many of his moves. However, he'd be somewhat lighter due to the lack of flesh on his bones (please laugh), but his attacks would be just as powerful - also gaining fire-based effects on his attacks on top of this. Furthermore, his neutral special would be changed to be more akin to one of Bowser's Sm4sh custom moves, Fire Shot, which allows him to shoot a large ball of flame from his mouth. That said, he'd lose his Tough Guy mechanic, and still struggles with recovery.
you can keep yours if you wish. I have a back up

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Echo Submission:

Rescue Corps Officer (Echo of Olimar)

Artwork of the character whistling.

The main protagonist of Pikmin 4 will be an echo of Olimar, with some differences being that they can use Rock Pikmin, Ice Pikmin, and Glow Pikmin in their moveset. Rock Pikmin will have a stunning effect like Purples, with less damage but more pushback. Ice Pikmin will have a freezing effect that will slightly slow the opponents down. Glow Pikmin will have a light element effect that will stun the opponents and do light element damage to them.

The feminine red haired character that is shown in the trailers and marketing would be the default costume. Nintendo has released several example templates for players to customize their character to, providing a wealth of different options for alternate costumes, including different body types (tall, short, average, large, etc.), hairstyles (short, long, etc), and hair colors (red haired, blue haired, yellow haired, green haired, purple haired, pink haired, etc). The customization even allows for the character to resemble other members of the Rescue Corps or later even the Leaflings, allowing them to be used as alternate costumes as well.

Some possible combinations from the character creator, revealing options for hairstyles and faces not seen in the story trailer.
More combinations from the character creator, revealing even more options for hairstyles and faces not seen in the story trailer.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the stage voting!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
It's War!1 (2)02
Somniel044
Alterna5 (10)212
Stone of Advancement4 (8)412

Due to having a tie between Alterna and Stone of Advancement, we will have to conduct a tiebreaker to decide which stage to go with. While I would be perfectly fine adding both, we got two newcomers left, a first party and third party, and only 2 more stages left. If we were to add both, this would leave only one more stage left.

You can see the tiebreaker poll at the top of the thread.

Next, here are the list of echo fighter submissions!

View attachment 377394
FELIX (83ε)
The main protagonist of Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Felix made his debut in the first Golden Sun as an NPC aligned with the antagonist faction of the game. He is considered the rival character to Isaac, possessing the same abilities but with higher stats. This would be somewhat identical in Smash, with Felix having the same moveset but with higher Weight and attack power at the cost of mobility.
Gooigi (Luigi Echo)

View attachment 377396

He’s a literal clone of Luigi made in Luigi’s image. I feel he’s pretty recognizable by now so a good marketing pick for the older Switch titles. I overall think Gooigi can have some of Ultimate Luigi’s toolkit. Maybe replace one of Luigi’s moves for Gooigi with a Smash 4 Luigi move (given I find Smash 4 Luigi a lot more fun). A good pick representing the Luigi’s Mansion games and such.
Funky Kong (Donkey)
More Kongs are fun, he is particulary fun and popular.
Doc Louis (Little Mac)

Doc Louis is Little Mac's Coach and a beloved character.
View attachment 377400
Leafling (Olimar Echo)
If your asking why I chose the Leafling to be Olimar's echo over the P4 player character, well the fact they are a custom avatar would make them quite a bit more difficult to implement in my opnion. The Leafling on the other had is both iconic within the world of Pikmin, making it a great choice for an echo, but I feel like their moveset could use utilize their Pikmin roots by acting as a more aggresive close quarters approach to Olimar. I imagine instead of tossing Pikmin the Leafling would have them charge and swarm the target, and I imagine the Glow Pikmin ball will be a good final Smash.
Birdo (Yoshi Echo)

I know theres already alot of mario fighters but feel like Birdo is one of the more iconic, recognizable choices left for a 1st party echo.
View attachment 377416
Dry Bowser
Mario has a lot of characters as is, but it is Nintendo 's main and biggest series. A skeleton character could be a lot of fun as we could really play around with his animations
Fighter #40ε: Louie (Olimar)

Louie feels like he'd be a pretty logical and fun inclusion from the Pikmin series, having been a reoccuring character since his introduction in Pikmin 2 and fulfilling various roles throughout the years. He's a reasonably popular character due to his prominence, and he feels like he'd make a lot of sense here.

In terms of his differences, I'd suggest that Louie would be slightly heavier, slower, and faster-falling than Olimar, as well as his hitboxes being slightly altered to make him a little taller. (This has been proven to be possible, as seen with the original patch of Peach and Daisy, before their differences were patched out.) That said, what's more notable is that his Pikmin have been replaced with Bulbmin.

Instead of having the variety of Pikmin that Olimar has access to, Louie's Bulbmin all have similar properties to Purple, albeit being as fast as normal Pikmin and a little weaker. They lend to Louie having a more physically-oriented moveset, as does his changes in moveset here and there - for instance, he'd have all of his Bulbmin perform smash attacks as opposed to just one at a time, and his Side Special is changed to Swarm - having all of his Bulbmin run forward and swarm an opponent at once, but leaving him vulnerable. He also has a different Up Special, being the Swooping Snitchbug, though it works reasonably similarly to Winged Pikmin to save on development time.
Echo Submission:

Rescue Corps Officer (Echo of Olimar)

Artwork of the character whistling.

The main protagonist of Pikmin 4 will be an echo of Olimar, with some differences being that they can use Rock Pikmin, Ice Pikmin, and Glow Pikmin in their moveset. Rock Pikmin will have a stunning effect like Purples, with less damage but more pushback. Ice Pikmin will have a freezing effect that will slightly slow the opponents down. Glow Pikmin will have a light element effect that will stun the opponents and do light element damage to them.

The feminine red haired character that is shown in the trailers and marketing would be the default costume. Nintendo has released several example templates for players to customize their character to, providing a wealth of different options for alternate costumes, including different body types (tall, short, average, large, etc.), hairstyles (short, long, etc), and hair colors (red haired, blue haired, yellow haired, green haired, purple haired, pink haired, etc). The customization even allows for the character to resemble other members of the Rescue Corps or later even the Leaflings, allowing them to be used as alternate costumes as well.

Some possible combinations from the character creator, revealing options for hairstyles and faces not seen in the story trailer.
More combinations from the character creator, revealing even more options for hairstyles and faces not seen in the story trailer.
I decided to group the Mario Echo and the Pikmin Echo submissions into their own grouping to avoid the votes from cannibalizing one another. If either win, we will hold voting for that category.

Here are the listings:

• Felix (Echo of Isaac from Golden Sun)
  • Super Mario Bros Echoes (Birdo (Yoshi), Gooigi (Luigi), and Dry Bowser (Bowser))
  • Funky Kong (Echo of Donkey Kong)
  • Doc Louis (Echo of Little Mac)
  • Pikmin Echoes (Leafling, Louie, and Rescue Corps Officer (all Olimar))
HERE IS THE VOTING LINK

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a Moveset Change for Wario

By popular demand, we will be changing Wario to better represent Wario Land. We will be replacing a total of three moves from his normal and special moveset pool. Which move would you remove and what move from Wario Land would you replace it with? Please note the following Specials are considered Locked In:

Wario Bike (Side special), and Wario Waft (Down Special). These are kept as they are way to important to the character in terms of legacy within Smash to remove. Removing them would make the character extremely different and we are going for more subtle details rather than moveset shake-downs.

Submit Alternate Costumes for Ryu and Ken
Ryu and Ken will be updated to reflect their Street Fighter 6 appearance. This includes a graffiti effect for Focus Attack instead of the ink. Here is a number of questions:

• What color of ink spray should represent Ryu​
  • What color of ink spray should represent Ken
The alternate costumes will take up 6 spots on their color list with Bearded Ryu being the default for slot 6 and "Wife Took the Kids, House, and Dog" Ken being slot 7 for both characters. We need to submit color swaps for slots 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. Please look into the color variations of these characters from SF6. In addition, Ryu and Ken will lose two swaps each. You can resubmit these slots but to go in with the new costumes.

• Ryu
    • Purple
    • Green
  • Ken
    • Yellow
    • White

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
is there a voting form for the echoes?
Yes but my post keeps quoting it. INot sure what is up.

Nevermind, I got it to work. One of the quote brackets was broken so it kept adding duplicate sof the quote with every save. I suppose now is the best time to say I probably will be away for the weekend. Ill pop in but not sure what I can actually get done.

Last edited:
Top Bottom