• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Which option should we go with for our winter/star-based fourth party Mii costume

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Pajama Sam Mask (Pajama Sam/Humongous Entertainment)

IMG_0470.png

I feel we need some edutainment games represented in Infinite still so why not represent the genre with Humongous Entertainment? When a fighter picks up this item, they will camouflage into the stage for some seconds, making it harder for the other fighters to find them. A handy item to hide from fighters!

Job Prompt

Submit an idea for a potential e-sports Circuit for Super Smash Bros Infinite Beyond.

We can even get into sponsors for the tour that can give exclusive items into the game that will cost money that will be added to the grand prize, exclusive character skins, etc.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Upon some brainstorming some series to use thought about The Sims & how the iconic Plumbob could actually be used as a repurposed version of my previous possess concept except now you throw the iconic symbol which would attach above whoever it land on. Sims is huge but may struggle a bit to find iconic elements to fit into other Smash roles so this could be the perfect way to give the series a decent role in Smash.

After writing this I remembered Dr. Wright but feel like there is enough disconnect between The Sims & Sims City (especially considering Dr. Wright's limited appearances) to warrant both being in independently.

Plumbob

Possess

Throwable ghostlike item where if landed will see the thrower possess the oppenent. This will put the thrower temporarily in control of the oppenent with buffed strength & speed & all damage only being done to the possessed fighter. To discourage people from just jumping off the stage if you do so no stocks are lost & both players would respawn with an extra 50 damage from what they had before.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Item Submission:

DDR Dancepad (Dance Dance Revolution)

undefined

DDR is one of the most iconic arcade based franchises in its genre, and the dancepad is a touchstone of arcade culture. Players can pick up and throw this dancepad at opponents, causing a flurry of DDR arrows, seen below, to fly at them. The arrows will travel up the screen vertically on the specific point of the stage that the item was thrown, effectively creating a short term wall in the stage, with any players other than the player that threw the item (or their teammates) taking damage from the arrows. The arrows will disappear when they get to the top of the screen, with the four arrow markers hitting them like in the animation below.

undefined

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Item Submission:

undefined

DDR is one of the most iconic arcade based franchises in its genre, and the dancepad is a touchstone of arcade culture. Players can pick up and throw this dancepad at opponents, causing a flurry of DDR arrows, seen below, to fly at them.

undefined
Maybe the arrow patterns are based on whatever music track is playing? I'd be curious to see what Environmental Noises would be like with this item LOL

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Thank you everyone for your submissions! I will compile what we have and you can see it when it’s eventually added to the front post. I wanted to get us started yesterday on our next job but I finally had a day off and I decided to spend it doing some much needed TLC. I am back to work today so before I go in and wanted to get us started on our next two jobs. Yes, two jobs. Kind of like what I’m doing in real life

Item: Submit a 3rd Party Item that, like Galaga, Represents it’s Franchise

This means that the franchise where this item is from won’t be able to have any further content added to it aside from perhaps a few musical tracks and spirits. Anything else will be forever banned from being submitted until a new game is developed. Submit wisely.

Job: Submit a Job

As I said earlier, a lot of this game is tightly controlled by me as there is limited content being added. I’m trying to keep it within an “enhanced port” mindset. Infinite was more free due to its open-nature in regards to content that was added in. For Beyond, we have only a few slots here and there. So please submit a job that you feel that we haven’t covered yet. Please keep in mind that character submission jobs are not allowed. We will be voting on a job to do in the very near future.
Job Job
Submit new enemies for Smash Dungeons
With the new content I feel like one more Smash Dungeons enemy submission job would be appreciated.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! I appreciate each and every submission that you all make and how it contributes to the betterment of this project!

Here are our submissions for the Item!

View attachment 377151
Loot Llama (Fortnite)
Will run around the stage like a Cucuo. Needs to be hit multiple times and when hit enough times it will explode and give out items. It's very hard to catch
3rd Party Item: Ray Gun (Commander Keen)

View attachment 377153

The Ray Gun is a weapon from Commander Keen series, Ray Gun as an item is the fighter shooting the other fighter making them paralized or stunning.
Item Job:
View attachment 377156
Moonlight Greatsword (FromSoftware)
A recurring item in FromSoftware's catalog of games ranging from Dark Souls to Bloodborne to Elden Ring to Armored Core, the Moonlight Greatsword is "a universe-hopping anomaly that can fire powerful sword beams" and is arguably the most iconic weapon in any FromSoft game. In Smash Bros, the Moonlight Greatsword is based on its appearance from the first Dark Souls, of which it was fashioned from the tail of Seath the Scaleless, creator of Sorcery in the Dark Souls universe. While it looks like it deals slashing damage, it in fact deals 10% magic damage, functioning as a hybrid between the Ore Club and Star Rod. Its Side Smash attack deals 16% damage with strong knockback at the blade and also generates a large Blade Beam-style projectile that deals 10% magic damage with medium-high knockback.

Job Job: Submit A Special Reveal Event
While not exactly a character reveal per se, this would be submitting a more unconventional style of character reveal for the next Job. Do not submit a character for this job, just a method leading up to the reveal that doesn't spoil anything.
Pajama Sam Mask (Pajama Sam/Humongous Entertainment)

View attachment 377157

I feel we need some edutainment games represented in Infinite still so why not represent the genre with Humongous Entertainment? When a fighter picks up this item, they will camouflage into the stage for some seconds, making it harder for the other fighters to find them. A handy item to hide from fighters!

Job Prompt

Submit an idea for a potential e-sports Circuit for Super Smash Bros Infinite Beyond.

We can even get into sponsors for the tour that can give exclusive items into the game that will cost money that will be added to the grand prize, exclusive character skins, etc.
Upon some brainstorming some series to use thought about The Sims & how the iconic Plumbob could actually be used as a repurposed version of my previous possess concept except now you throw the iconic symbol which would attach above whoever it land on. Sims is huge but may struggle a bit to find iconic elements to fit into other Smash roles so this could be the perfect way to give the series a decent role in Smash.

After writing this I remembered Dr. Wright but feel like there is enough disconnect between The Sims & Sims City (especially considering Dr. Wright's limited appearances) to warrant both being in independently.

Plumbob
Item Submission:

undefined

DDR is one of the most iconic arcade based franchises in its genre, and the dancepad is a touchstone of arcade culture. Players can pick up and throw this dancepad at opponents, causing a flurry of DDR arrows, seen below, to fly at them. The arrows will travel up the screen vertically on the specific point of the stage that the item was thrown, effectively creating a short term wall in the stage, with any players other than the player that threw the item (or their teammates) taking damage from the arrows. The arrows will disappear when they get to the top of the screen, with the four arrow markers hitting them like in the animation below.

undefined
Sadly, the Portal Gun from Portal was ineligible due to the series already having a rep and Madden football due to being based on a real-life franchise.

Job:
Submit a change to a veteran
this could be some new moves, a new alt, etc
Job Job
Submit new enemies for Smash Dungeons
With the new content I feel like one more Smash Dungeons enemy submission job would be appreciated.
Here are the submissions in listed form:

Items
  • Loot Llama (Fornite)
  • Ray Gun (Commander Keen)
  • Moonlight Greatsword (FromSoftware) <- Despite being from Dark Souls which we do have a Mii Costume, it is also in Elden Ring and Bloodborne)
  • Plumbob (Sims)
  • DDR Dancepad (Dance Dance Revolution)

Job
  • Veteran Changes
  • Easter Eggs
  • Special Reveal Event < - But we aren't doing a character submission as the next job...unless you want to apply it for Saki or Gholdengo
  • E-Sports Circuit
  • New Enemies for Smash Dungeon
GO HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit First-Party Spirits

We will be submitting first-party spirits. Our main priority is to expand various franchises; especially those with new games such as Pikmin, Splatoon, Mario (besides Wonder), Fire Emblem, Wario, and Xenoblade Chronicles. You may submit up to 8 spirit submissions at a time. We will be conducting third-party ones to fill out franchises in a similar manner later.

Go here to view the list of available Spirits

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Thank you everyone for your submissions! I appreciate each and every submission that you all make and how it contributes to the betterment of this project!

Here are our submissions for the Item!

Sadly, the Portal Gun from Portal was ineligible due to the series already having a rep and Madden football due to being based on a real-life franchise.

Here are the submissions in listed form:

Items
  • Loot Llama (Fornite)
  • Ray Gun (Commander Keen)
  • Moonlight Greatsword (FromSoftware) <- Despite being from Dark Souls which we do have a Mii Costume, it is also in Elden Ring and Bloodborne)
  • Plumbob (Sims)
  • DDR Dancepad (Dance Dance Revolution)

Job
  • Veteran Changes
  • Easter Eggs
  • Special Reveal Event < - But we aren't doing a character submission as the next job...unless you want to apply it for Saki or Gholdengo
  • E-Sports Circuit
  • New Enemies for Smash Dungeon
GO HERE TO VOTE
You forgot my Pajama Sam mask.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You forgot my Pajama Sam mask.
Actually I was going to decline it cause I thought it was PJ Mask. But then I did some quick research and found it wasn’t. But I still forgot to add it in.

We only have 3 votes thus far. It’s been added in and will award a top vote for it. The votes are not enough to reset them.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Submit First-Party Spirits

We will be submitting first-party spirits. Our main priority is to expand various franchises; especially those with new games such as Pikmin, Splatoon, Mario (besides Wonder), Fire Emblem, Wario, and Xenoblade Chronicles. You may submit up to 8 spirit submissions at a time. We will be conducting third-party ones to fill out franchises in a similar manner later.

Go here to view the list of available Spirits
1693848741936.png
Name: Triton
Class: ★★★
Type: Neutral Primary, 3 Slots
Effect: Punch Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultganondorf: (Phantom Ganon), Noah& Mio
  • Stage: Aionios
  • Music Track: You Will Know Our Names - Finale
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased punch attacks
    • The enemy is equipped with an Assist Trophy (Ethel)
1693849108658.png
Name: Mr. Grizz (Furry Ooze)
Class: ★★★★
Type: Support
Effect: Weapon Attack ↑
Attained by Enhancing Mr. Grizz at Lvl. 99

1693849213647.png
Name: Deep Cut
Class: ★★
Type: Support, 1 Slot
Effect: Ink Effect (All attacks now apply Ink to foes)
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultinkling:, Octoling, King Boo
  • Stage: Deep Sea Metro
  • Music Track: Ink Me Up
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy Assist Trophy (Labo Robot)
    • Item: Boss Sphere (Death Egg Robot)
1693849657761.png
Name: Oatchi
Class: ★
Type: Defense Primary, 2 Slots
Effect: Bury Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultolimar:
  • Stage: Garden of Hope
  • Music Track: Garden of Hope
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy Assist Trophy (Oatchi)
    • The enemy will call for reinforcements (:ultalph:)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
1693851954432.png
Name: Ice Pikmin (Pikmin)
Type: Support (1 slot)
Effect:
  • Start the match holding a Freezie
  • Immune to being frozen
  • Ignores slippery surfaces
Conditions:
  • Puppet Fighter: :ulticeclimbers: (Tiny) x12
  • Stage: Garden of Hope
  • Music Track: Pikmin 4 - Snowfake Fluttertail
  • Conditions: The floor is slippery, Freezies spawn constantly
1693852581283.png
Name: Glow Pikmin (Pikmin)
Effect:
  • Energy Attacks Up+
  • Increase Pikmin Power Up+
  • Floaty Jumps
Conditions:
  • Puppet Fighter: King Boo (Tiny) x24
  • Stage: Garden of Hope (Night)
  • Music Track: Pikmin 4 - Night Expedition
  • Conditions: The foe has super armor, the screen will randomly darken
1693852957920.png
Name: Groovy Long Legs (Pikmin)
Type: Support (2 slots)
Effect:
  • Speed Up+
  • Increased Smash Attack Power+
  • Increased Smash Attack Speed+
Conditions:
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultkrool: (Giant) (Gray) x1
  • Stage: Garden of Hope (Night) (Omega)
  • Music Track: Pikmin 4 - Groovy Long Legs
  • Conditions: The foe can randomly speed up, the foe can randomly increase their attack, the foe can randomly gain a final smash

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Quick Aside, I see that the wiki is being updated again, There is a lot of small things missing like Xenoblade 3 spirits and music and stuff of that nature. I don't have the time atm To work on that, I can maybe help a bit later though.

Name: Alfred (Fire Emblem Engage)
Class: Novice
Type: Support 1 Slot
Effect: Impact Run
  • Puppet Fighter: Bandanna Waddle Dee
  • Stage: Green Hill Zone
  • Music Track: With Mila's Divine Protection
  • Match: 1 Stock
  • Conditions:
    • The enemies spear attacks deal more damage
Name: Diamant (Fire Emblem Engage)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack 1 Slot
Effect: Sword Damage Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultroy:
  • Stage: Gerudo Desert
  • Music Track: Attack - Fire Emblem
  • Match: 150 Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • The enemies Sword attacks deal more damage
    • The enemy has super armor
Name: Ivy (Fire Emblem Engage)
Type: Primary Grab 3 Slots
Effect: Magic Damage Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultpalutena:
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Battlefield
  • Music Track: Story 5 Meeting
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has floatier jumps
    • The enemies magical attacks are more powerful
    • The enemy starts the battle with Excalibur

Name: Timerra (Fire Emblem Engage)
Type: Support Neutral 2 slots
Effect: Stats up After Eating
  • Puppet Fighter: Impa
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom Omega
  • Music Track: Fodlan Winds
  • Conditions:
    • Item Rain: Food
    • The enemy likes to eat food
    • The enemies weapon attacks deal more damage.
Name: Nel & Nil (Fire Emblem Engage)
Class: Legend
Type: Primary Neutral 1 slot
Effect: Stamina up
  • Puppet Fighter: 2B & Nightmare
  • Stage: Great Cave Offensive
  • Music Track: The Scions Dance In Purgatory
  • Conditions:
    • Assist Trophy Enemy: Tiki
    • The enemies weapons deal more damage
    • You will occasionally take some damage

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
When new music gets added is it okay to retroactively change the music of some of the spirit battles you submit, if there would be new music I would change the Ice Pikmin music track to Valley of Repose, the Glow Pikmin to the Night Expedition, and Groovy Long Legs to its battle theme.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
You_Walking.png
Name: Rescue Corp Rookie (Pikmin 4)
Effect: Side Special ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Olimar
  • Stage: Distant Planet
  • Music Track: Main Theme - Pikmin [Remix]
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Freezies spawn constantly

FEE_Alear_both.png
Name: Alear (Fire Emblem Engage)
Type: Attack
Effect: Killing Edge Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth (x2)
  • Stage: Coliseum
  • Music Track: Fire Emblem Theme
  • Conditions:
    • Reinforcements (:ultmarth:) will spawn when the enemy is at high damge.
    • Enemy is equipped with a killing edge
    • Item (Breidablik) will spawn often

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Name: Bernard
Class: ★★☆☆
Effect: Shooting Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Wolf (Alt #2, x1)
  • Stage: Alivel Mall
  • Music Track: Main Theme - Kirby Battle Royale
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy tends to avoid conflict
    • The enemy favours neutral special
Name: Digguh
Class: ★☆☆☆
Effect: Shooting Attack ↑
Name: Car Kirby
Class: ★★☆☆
  • Puppet Fighter: Kirby (Alt #1, x1)
  • Stage: Alivel Mall
  • Music Track: Gourmet Race - Kirby Super Star (Remix, Brawl)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy can deal damage by dashing into you
    • Reinforcements (
      ) will spawn when the enemy is at high damage
    • Defeat the main fighter to win
Name: Wild Frosty
Class: ★★★☆
Type: Support (2 slots)
Effect: Water & Ice Attack ↑
Attained by enhancing Mr. Frosty at Level 99

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Spirit: Boltund
Class: Advanced primary
Effect: Increased lightning attacks
Puppet Fighter: Pikachu (Libre)
Arena: Wild Area
Theme: Battle Gym Leader (Sword and Shield)
Rules: the enemy is giant, is faster and has increased lightning attacks
Spirit: Hattena
Class: Novice primary
Type: Neutral
Effect: Increased PSI attacks
Puppet Fighters: Jigglypuff (Cone hat)
Arena: Wild Area
OST: Battle Gym Leader (Sword and Shield)
Rules: the enemy is tiny and starts with a star rod
Spirit: Glaceon
Class: Advanced Primary
Type: Grab
Effect: increased ice abilities
Puppet Fighters: Ice Climbers (normal) and Isabelle (blue)
Arena: Summit
OST: Battle Cynthia/Champions intro
Rules: the enemy’s ice attacks are increased and they start with a freezie and defeat the main fighter to win (Isabelle)
Spirit: King Calamari
Class: Advance Secondary
Type: Grab
Ability: throw damage plus
Puppet Fighters: DJ Octavio (blue)
Arena: Tetras Ship
OST: Tough Guy Alert
Rules: choose your strongest team in your no frills battle

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I need a break tonight but would content from the Mario movie be allowed?
No, Mario movie spirits will not be allowed currently. It is something we can vote on if there is enough support for it.

LOL

I went to refresh this page and didn't any Spirits. So I was going to make a post with "if we don't get submissions then I will make a list" and then I saw "There are more posts before this one" and so I clicked it and BAM!!!

It was a happy moment for me.

When new music gets added is it okay to retroactively change the music of some of the spirit battles you submit, if there would be new music I would change the Ice Pikmin music track to Valley of Repose, the Glow Pikmin to the Night Expedition, and Groovy Long Legs to its battle theme.
That is perfectly fine! I retrospect, I should of flipflopped the two jobs but we will have a similar job for first-party music.

Name: Rescue Corp Rookie (Pikmin 4)
Effect: Side Special ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Olimar
  • Stage: Distant Planet
  • Music Track: Main Theme - Pikmin [Remix]
  • Conditions:
    • Freezies spawn constantly

Name: Alear (Fire Emblem Engage)
Class: ★★★★★
Effect: Assist Killer
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth (x2)
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Monastery
  • Music Track: Fire Emblem Theme
  • Conditions:
    • Reinforcements (:ultmarth:) when will spawn when the enemy is at high damge.
    • Item (Breidablik) will spawn often
Keep in mind if Alear is voted in, this spirit becomes a Fighter Spirit.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Quick Aside, I see that the wiki is being updated again, There is a lot of small things missing like Xenoblade 3 spirits and music and stuff of that nature. I don't have the time atm To work on that, I can maybe help a bit later though.

Name: Alfred (Fire Emblem Engage)
Class: Novice
Type: Support 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Bandanna Waddle Dee
  • Stage: Green Hill Zone
  • Music Track: With Mila's Divine Protection
  • Conditions:
    • The enemies spear attacks deal more damage
Name: Diamant (Fire Emblem Engage)
Type: Primary Attack 1 Slot
Effect: Sword Damage Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultroy:
  • Stage: Gerudo Desert
  • Music Track: Attack - Fire Emblem
  • Match: 150 Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • The enemies Sword attacks deal more damage
    • The enemy has super armor
Name: Ivy (Fire Emblem Engage)
Type: Primary Grab 3 Slots
Effect: Magic Damage Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultpalutena:
  • Stage: Garreg Mach Battlefield
  • Music Track: Story 5 Meeting
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has floatier jumps
    • The enemies magical attacks are more powerful
    • The enemy starts the battle with Excalibur

Name: Timerra (Fire Emblem Engage)
Type: Support Neutral 2 slots
Effect: Stats up After Eating
  • Puppet Fighter: Impa
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom Omega
  • Music Track: Fodlan Winds
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy likes to eat food
    • The enemies weapon attacks deal more damage.
Name: Nel & Nil (Fire Emblem Engage)
Class: Legend
Type: Primary Neutral 1 slot
Effect: Stamina up
  • Puppet Fighter: 2B & Nightmare
  • Stage: Great Cave Offensive
  • Music Track: The Scions Dance In Purgatory
  • Conditions:
    • Assist Trophy Enemy: Tiki
    • The enemies weapons deal more damage
    • You will occasionally take some damage
Here are the Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Spirits. That was my mistake to not include them:

• Lanz & Sena (enhanceable)
  • Enuie & Taion (enhanceable)
  • Zeon & Teach

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Name: Monica & Ghondor (Xenoblade Chronicles 3)
Class: Advanced
Type: Suport Defense 1 slot
Effect: Defense Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ulthero: & :ultryu:
  • Music Track: Battle!!/Torna
  • Conditions:
    • The enemies physical attacks are more powerful
    • The enemies lightning and aura attacks are more powerful

Name: Nikol & Glimmer (Xenoblade Chronicles 3)
Type: Primary Neutral 3 slot
Effect: Defense Up
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultshulk: & :ultpyra:
  • Stage: Gaur Plain
  • Music Track: Mechanical Rhythm
  • Conditions:
    • Metal Shift (Shulk)
    • Item Rain: Healing Field
    • The enemies Fire Attacks are more powerful

Name: Riku & Manana (Xenoblade Chronicles 3)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support 1 slot
Effect: Stats up after eating
  • Puppet Fighter: :ultgunner: & :ultisabelle:
  • Music Track: Tiger! Tiger!
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Back Shield

Last edited:

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
No, Mario movie spirits will not be allowed currently. It is something we can vote on if there is enough support for it.

LOL

I went to refresh this page and didn't any Spirits. So I was going to make a post with "if we don't get submissions then I will make a list" and then I saw "There are more posts before this one" and so I clicked it and BAM!!!

It was a happy moment for me.

That is perfectly fine! I retrospect, I should of flipflopped the two jobs but we will have a similar job for first-party music.

Keep in mind if Alear is voted in, this spirit becomes a Fighter Spirit.
So we're unsure if we can get Jack Black's masterpiece song in the game?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we're unsure if we can get Jack Black's masterpiece song in the game?
I will probably hold a vote for music from the movie as well as Spirits considering the whole "non-video game_ aspect. I know we have music from Advent Childen but, had they not added it in, I would have held a vote for it.

I will continue to keep submissions for Spirits open. We will be doing new first-party music entries as well in our next job. If you wish to add a new track to your Spirit Battle, you may do so. I will be looking over entries to any new music additions to the list. Keep in mind that I can veto a music entry if I feel it is not appropriate or, as stated, might cause issues and will need to be voted in.

Here are the results of the Item and Job Voting

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Loot Llama02 (4)37
Ray Gun1 (3)003
Moonlight Greatsword1 (3)3 (6)413
DDR Dancepad6 (18)1 (2)323
Plombob2 (6)3 ()6012
Pajama Mask1 (3)2 (4)18

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Veteran Changes4 (12)4 (8)121
Easter Eggs04 (8)412
Special Reveal Event2 (6)1 (2)210
E-Sports1 (3)1 (2)16
New Enemies4 (12)1 (2)317

For our new item, the DDR Dancepad is our new item! DDR is officially not eligible for a character, stage, assist trophy, etc representation.

For our next job (after music), it will Veteran Changes.

In addition, due to a large amount of votes, I will be adding New Enemies into the circulation as well.

For Veteran Changes, I have included a number of characters who could technically be changed. We will be making changes to movesets and/or alternate costumes. You can also add a character via write-in.

The form will be posted in a little bit.

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Name: Citrinne (Fire Emblem Engage)
Effect: Magic Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin (Female. Blonde alt)
  • Stage: Yggdrasil's Altar
  • Music Track: Between Heaven and Earth
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy's magic attacks have increased power
    • Enemy's physical attacks are weaker

Name: Yukana (Fire Emblem Engage)
Effect: Easier Dodging
  • Puppet Fighter: Joker (Red Alt)
  • Stage: Gerudo Valley
  • Music Track: The Devoted
  • Conditions:
    • Enemy prefers melee attacks
    • Enemy is drawn to items

CI_NSwitch_Everybody12Switch_Horace (1).png
Name: MC Horace (Everybody 1-2-Switch!)
Class: ★
Effect: Move Speed ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii (X8)
  • Stage: WarioWare, Inc.
  • Music Track: Final Results - Wii Party U
  • Conditions:
    • Assist Trophy (MC Horace) will spawn

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, so I was originally going to do a voting based on characters who would be receiving a TLC update in the form of a moveset change and/or alternate costume additions. Please, like Zelda, Link, Ganondorf, and Sonic, the added content should largely be derived from more recent content rather than outdated or more obscure content. Here is the list of characters. If you wish to add a character to this list, you may do so in a submission highlight why this character should be added to our list and what sort of changes could be added. Please note I am avoiding Echoes.

Veteran Character Changes

• Mario
  • Pikachu
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Peach (and Daisy)
  • Pichu
  • Wario
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Ryu (and Ken)
  • Cloud
  • Bayonetta (and Jeanne)
  • Inkling (and Octoling)
  • Sephiroth
  • Kazuya (and Jin)
  • Sora
  • Crash
  • Crazy Dave
  • Iori
  • Zagreus
  • Red
  • Ahri
We will be voting on which characters will get small movement changes and/or alternate costume changes but, before we do, I want to ensure that your voices are heard hence why I am allowing for a veteran submission outside of the above list. As stated earlier, please provide a reason why this veteran should get an update. Saying "Because they have been the same since X game" is not a valid reason.

I will be opening the voting tomorrow

First-Party Music Submissions

Much like earlier, we will be updating our music list from games that have appeared since Infinite concluded development during our after DLC. This includes titles. This is a companion job to our previous one. You may update your spirit battle music with a track of your choosing but also please post it here. You can submit up to 3 songs per franchise with a total of 12 songs altogether. That is3 songs for 4 franchises if we were to tally them up.

Eligible games:
  • Splatoon 3
  • Nintendo Switch Sports
  • Pikmin 4
  • Pokemon Legends Arceus
  • Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes (technically 3rd party but it's ok)
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League
  • Mario + Rabbids: Spark of Hope
  • Kirby's Dream Buffet
  • Fire Emblem Engage
  • Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
  • Everybody 1 + 2 Switch
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Packs (New tracks only)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Music Tracks:
Battle! (Arceus) - Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Battle! (Clan Warden) - Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Disaster Looming (Battle) - Pokemon Legends: Arceus
Metallurgic Marauders - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Icy Battle Ballet - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Phantom Razzmatazz - Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
Eagle's Theme - Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
Kanbei's Theme - Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
Sturm's Theme - Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
Sky High Sundae - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Booster Course Pack
Yoshi's Island - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Booster Course Pack
Squeaky Clean Sprint - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Booster Course Pack

• Mario
  • Pikachu
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Peach (and Daisy)
  • Pichu
  • Wario
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Ryu (and Ken)
  • Cloud
  • Bayonetta (and Jeanne)
  • Inkling (and Octoling)
  • Sephiroth
  • Kazuya (and Jin)
  • Sora
  • Crash
  • Crazy Dave
  • Iori
  • Zagreus
  • Red
  • Ahri
We will be voting on which characters will get small movement changes and/or alternate costume changes but, before we do, I want to ensure that your voices are heard hence why I am allowing for a veteran submission outside of the above list. As stated earlier, please provide a reason why this veteran should get an update. Saying "Because they have been the same since X game" is not a valid reason.

As far as Veteran changes go, I'd have to pick Ryu as a prime candidate for change. There's been something that's kind of solidified itself as a staple of Ryu's kit, and that's the Denjin Charge. Basically, Denjin Charge "electrifies" Ryu's Hadouken and Shoryuken in most games it appeared in, with lightning being attributed to Ryu since SF3. Furthermore, historically Ryu has been behind Ken in terms of viability, be it Street Fighter or even here in Smash Bros. Giving Ryu a new toy to play with in the form of Denjin Charge would absolutely close the gap between him and Ken and make him generally a lot more viable.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Lord
Honestly the Pikmin 4 protag would be a fun addition but I don't see them winning and also we already made the dog an AT, when that would probably be a big part of the appeal of adding the character

sal ig

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so I was originally going to do a voting based on characters who would be receiving a TLC update in the form of a moveset change and/or alternate costume additions. Please, like Zelda, Link, Ganondorf, and Sonic, the added content should largely be derived from more recent content rather than outdated or more obscure content. Here is the list of characters. If you wish to add a character to this list, you may do so in a submission highlight why this character should be added to our list and what sort of changes could be added. Please note I am avoiding Echoes.

• Mario
  • Pikachu
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Peach (and Daisy)
  • Pichu
  • Wario
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Ryu (and Ken)
  • Cloud
  • Bayonetta (and Jeanne)
  • Inkling (and Octoling)
  • Sephiroth
  • Kazuya (and Jin)
  • Sora
  • Crash
  • Crazy Dave
  • Iori
  • Zagreus
  • Red
  • Ahri

First-Party Music Submissions

Much like earlier, we will be updating our music list from games that have appeared since Infinite concluded development during our after DLC. This includes titles. This is a companion job to our previous one. You may update your spirit battle music with a track of your choosing but also please post it here. You can submit up to 3 songs per franchise with a total of 12 songs altogether. That is3 songs for 4 franchises if we were to tally them up.

Eligible games:
  • Splatoon 3
  • Nintendo Switch Sports
  • Pikmin 4
  • Pokemon Legends Arceus
  • Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes (technically 3rd party but it's ok)
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League
  • Mario + Rabbids: Spark of Hope
  • Kirby's Dream Buffet
  • Fire Emblem Engage
  • Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp
  • Everybody 1 + 2 Switch
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Packs (New tracks only)
I think wario could get a few changes to his moveset but it would be based of the wario land games since warioware doesn't really give anything to work with

- Down air (ground pound)

Wario would go down after using this attack but it he hits an opponent with it he jumps into the air kind of like greninja

- neutral B (shoulder bash)

Instead of doing the mouth command grab wario would do the shoulder bash and so that means that after pressing the button he charges fowards the direction he was looking at

- Up B (puffy wario)

Warios up B would be puffy wario which is a power-up in the wario land games this would function almost like a glide except wario cant go up or down only left and right

Puffy Wario - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok everyone, here is our voting for a Veteran change. Remember, this is the only job we will be doing to decide which veterans need to be changed.

• Mario
  • Pikachu
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • Peach (and Daisy)
  • Pichu
  • Marth (and Lucina)
  • Wario
  • Olimar
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Ryu (and Ken)
  • Cloud
  • Bayonetta (and Jeanne)
  • Inkling (and Octoling)
  • Sephiroth
  • Kazuya (and Jin)
  • Sora
  • Crash
  • Crazy Dave
  • Iori
  • Zagreus
  • Red
  • Ahri

Nobody added anything to the list so these are the only veterans eligible for a change. You guys can pick ten characters to suggest changes for. Top most votes get changed.

Here is the voting link

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Our musical tracks are officially closed.

On the topic of content from new games, we added

• Great Sky Island (Tears of the Kingdom)
  • Area Zero (Pokemon)
  • Alivel Mall (Kirby)
  • Starfall Islands (Sonic)

We will be including a new stage from a newer game....

Please Submit a New Stage from a New First-Party Game

Much like our other stages, this needs to be from an existing franchise in Smash. We will have another job that does not. Here are a current but not exlusive list of stages that is permissible:
  • Splatoon 3 (Splatoon)
  • Nintendo Switch Sports (Mii)
  • Pikmin 4 (Pikmin)
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League (Mario)
  • Fire Emblem Engage (Fire Emblem)
  • Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re-Boot Camp (Advance Wars)
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Packs (New tracks only) (Mario)
If you think there is a franchise to be included, you can do so in your submissions for that franchise but it doesn't mean I will fully accept it. I am looking for games that came out in 2022 and 2023.

Please include the following:

Name
Picture
Franchise
Stage description
DEscription of gimmicks and/or mechanics
Hazards or enemies
Cameos
Appearances of Omega and Battlefield

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1694030160385.png
1694030422253.png

IT'S WAR!
The first-ever campaign mission in the original GBA release of Advance Wars (The fourth mission in the Re-Boot Camp rerelease), "It's War" is a balanced map where both sides have some decent militias, meant to get the player off their feet and learn the basics (or apply what they've learned in Re-Boot Camp).
1694030671229.png
In Smash, this stage consists of two large platforms: The one on the bottom left for Orange Star and the top right for Blue Moon. Each platform is grassy with a number of mountains serving as smaller and softer platforms, with some cities for the respective sides in the background as flavor. You can have it entirely 3D like in Re-Boot Camp or exclusively sprites like in the GBA release by using the same input method as the Boxing Ring. There's a unique background element for this stage where both Orange Star and Blue Moon forces fight based on the actions of the top 2 players of the match.

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
I think wario could get a few changes to his moveset but it would be based of the wario land games since warioware doesn't really give anything to work with

- Down air (ground pound)

Wario would go down after using this attack but it he hits an opponent with it he jumps into the air kind of like greninja

- neutral B (shoulder bash)

Instead of doing the mouth command grab wario would do the shoulder bash and so that means that after pressing the button he charges fowards the direction he was looking at

- Up B (puffy wario)

Warios up B would be puffy wario which is a power-up in the wario land games this would function almost like a glide except wario cant go up or down only left and right

Puffy Wario - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia
I was wondering if we could also get the missing skins from Brawl back too, I love the white Wario skin

Top Bottom