• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
What the hell? Why is there a :teemo: icon?
That's just ridiculous.

Okay - so ... Update on my life ...
I won't be at Purdue this semester, because I'm taking classes at Penn State.
It's in-state tuition, and apparently its easier to leave Purdue and re-apply than it is to actually CODO anywhere (and I've been trying to bounce out of engineering for two years now). It's risky, because I might not make it back in ... but hey.

So with any luck I'll see you guys in summer/fall, but sadly ... won't be there for spring.
Which is fine, because it's warmer here anyway. =P
omfg, you're leaving me?! *sobs*

Well good luck bro and don't forget Penn state has a reactor that you may get to play with <.<

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Best of luck over there, Skylar. The crew will miss you big time. :( I hope we see you back here in the fall, man.

Regarding this semester, 'Fro, George, and I have put together the (tentative) schedule for this semester's SSBO's. Any input would be welcome. Note that the first SSBO of the semester is scheduled for this Saturday.

Tentative SSBO Schedule

SSBO LII: 1/15

SSBO LIII: 1/29

SSBO LIV: 2/12

SSBO LV: 2/26

SSBO LVI: 3/12

SSBO LVII: 3/26

SSBO LVIII: 4/9

SSBO LVIV: 4/16

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
It is my impression much of the crew will be at SG on the 15th. I guess if for some reason I can't get a ride back from SG that night then I would just go to ssbo, but otherwise I was planning on attending SG.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Goosefraba, you're among the Purdue car coming this weekend, yes?

You, Rat, and I can talk about Alundra like craaaaaaaaaaaayzee.
Ohhhh MAAAAN! I can sit around a campfire and talk days on end about my Alundra!

But yeah, I wasn't planning on going to SG. Sorry man. You'll have to teach Rat the ropes in my stead, heh. Be sure to tell him to not be a noob by using the Legend Sword.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
K so this might be kinda tacky, but oh wells :rolleyes:

I'm pretty excited because I finally got a fightstick! I also brought my 360 from home, buuut I lent my negro friend copies of BlazBlue CS and SSF4 and he SOLD them! I also don't have a TV. :c

If anyone can temporarily lend me...

-a copy of either BBCS or SSF4
and/or
-a TV

...I'd :ibwc: you long teim! I plan on getting these things pretty soon, so I wouldn't borrow them for long. And of course you can take whatever back anytime you like. (I take good care of people's stuff btw. lol)

Other News/
I might go to Fighting Game Club if Adam comes over here. If not I might play at his house. Still awaiting that call.

Jayford

Smash Lord
K so this might be kinda tacky, but oh wells :rolleyes:

I'm pretty excited because I finally got a fightstick! I also brought my 360 from home, buuut I lent my negro friend copies of BlazBlue CS and SSF4 and he SOLD them! I also don't have a TV. :c

If anyone can temporarily lend me...

-a copy of either BBCS or SSF4
and/or
-a TV

...I'd :ibwc: you long teim! I plan on getting these things pretty soon, so I wouldn't borrow them for long. And of course you can take whatever back anytime you like. (I take good care of people's stuff btw. lol)

Other News/
I might go to Fighting Game Club if Adam comes over here. If not I might play at his house. Still awaiting that call.
I have a tube TV and a copy of BBCS you can borrow. Also let me know if you guys play 2D fighters or if you go to the fighting game club tonight lol.

Little England

Smash Master
I have a tube TV and a copy of BBCS you can borrow. Also let me know if you guys play 2D fighters or if you go to the fighting game club tonight lol.
Leave it up to :ibwc:ford to save the day! :D Adam is coming over to Purdue, but I don't know if that means he's coming to my dorm or fighting game club. I'll text him to clarify and let you know. ;)

editz/Actually if you want just come over anyways. It wouldn't make a difference.

toobz88

^_^

LOL. Come to Purdue man! I miss you and I've never even met you before! :p

ORLY

Smash Master
Hey Purdue! It's nearly time to rumble!

Accepting all Purdusian MMs. Name your price!

Jayford

Smash Lord
Leave it up to :ibwc:ford to save the day! :D Adam is coming over to Purdue, but I don't know if that means he's coming to my dorm or fighting game club. I'll text him to clarify and let you know. ;)

editz/Actually if you want just come over anyways. It wouldn't make a difference.

LOL. Come to Purdue man! I miss you and I've never even met you before! :p

I'm going to grab dinner then I'll call you and we can figure it out.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So the master of johns strikes again. Apparently this Saturday is Purdue's Scholars day, where a bunch of high-achieving high school kids go to Purdue and get info on what Purdue has to offer and such. Apparently me being in the program I'm in says that I have to go to this thing and talk to people about the program and answer questions. But you know what that means... :C No SG for me. :*(

voorhese

Smash Master
LOL this guy. You have the wackiest falco ever it had me loling during every game. maybe ill mm you

Korey, this like the 432423th time you've posted you're gonna go to something and then you john out. lol
his falcos pretty good...at getting every laser powershielded back at him

goosefactor

Smash Lord
WHO?!

Also, it's been like forever since I was last down at Purdue. It feels so weird. The long leave of absence may actually affect my sense of direction around campus. 0_0

Not to mention, I basically forgot what most of you even look like, lol (Don't feel too bad, George. I was never able to distinguish you apart from anyone anyways. ;)).

I think I do vaguely remember what Jason looks like though. Yeah, it's all coming back to me. I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track when I picture him like this:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...1t:429,r:3,s:639&tx=77&ty=51&biw=1280&bih=585

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
apparently this guy.

Also, it's been like forever since I was last down at Purdue. It feels so weird. The long leave of absence may actually affect my sense of direction around campus. 0_0
The first day I met you you told me you get lost on campus all the time. What is this sense of direction you speak of?
Not to mention, I basically forgot what most of you even look like, lol ).
I'm the guy with all the hair, remember?

I think I do vaguely remember what Jason looks like though. Yeah, it's all coming back to me. I pretty sure I'm on the right track when I picture him like this:
I lol'd, then tried to decide if that was racist or not. My answer? :reverse:

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Short but good news since I cannot go to bed just yet.

I believe that I have convinced Kit to go to SG.

That is all.

Next post, "My adventure time at the Vorheese's place."

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Who said anything about entering?

Also, who the **** is driving to SG. All i know is there is a facebook conversation between Jason and Kirk in which kirk may or may not be driving.
I assumed that in order for mentioning him going to be relevant, it meant he's entering singles.
I just get so hot and bothered when i think of StunningClitsune playing melee.

Little England

Smash Master
Goooooooooose, I'm NOT like those people...you know the ones we avoid. I'm just misunderstood.

And I think Anthony's attendance depends on Matt. Matt holds the power. With great power comes great responsibility Matt. What will YOU DO?!

Also, good time tonight with Adam, Jay, and Anthony. My place is actually kinda legit for Dew Crew festivities.:awesome:

News/
Lastly, I've gotten tons of good feedback on my "Getting Better" guide. (Even impressed Anthony <3) I think I will thread it soon, with much apprehension...

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
Orly $1mm my shiek vs whatever

corey super midwest son

Who is driving to SG I can but I am coming back the same night I have work on sunday we should figure this out

goose date me later gurl

'Fro

Smash Lord
Goooooooooose, I'm NOT like those people...you know the ones we avoid. I'm just misunderstood.

And I think Anthony's attendance depends on Matt. Matt holds the power. With great power comes great responsibility Matt. What will YOU DO?!

Also, good time tonight with Adam, Jay, and Anthony. My place is actually kinda legit for Dew Crew festivities.:awesome:

News/
Lastly, I've gotten tons of good feedback on my "Getting Better" guide. (Even impressed Anthony <3) I think I will thread it soon, with much apprehension...
I got caught up with sorting out scholarships and classes so I neglected to send you feedback of my own, but yeah, I really liked it.

Also, Matt, to answer your usual impending inquiry, your space on the futon here is open should you require it.

Top Bottom