• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
And I think Anthony's attendance depends on Matt. Matt holds the power. With great power comes great responsibility Matt. What will YOU DO?!
The d***? Why am I getting dragged into this, rofl.

My place is actually kinda legit for Dew Crew festivities.
I'll keep this in mind. :cool:

goose date me later gurl
I thought you'd never ask.

fkk yeahhh office closed today don't have to go to work! :)
I hate you.

Also, Matt, to answer your usual impending inquiry, your space on the futon here is open should you require it.
Ok thanks. I mentioned it to Anthony a while back and he said it was fine for me to stay there. I guess it'll just depend on where I end up Friday night.

ORLY

Smash Master
Deez, your challenge is accepted! Sheik v. Falcon.

George, accept my wager! (I may even use Falco)

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
So I tried to get out of that thing on sat today. Straight up went to the guy's office, and he was like "No, I need you." So that kind of settles it. I forgot I signed up for that crap last semester. :/

ORLY

Smash Master
Is there any way to back out of it entirely? Is it extracurricular orrrrrr necessary?

I not only ask so you can attend smash more often, but so that you aren't as stretched thin as you seem to be.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
If you kids are playing them vidja games, you should give me a holla.

Chris, I'll MM every character you got that contains a falco in their name. $2 each

Tomacawk

Smash Master
so DJ
I had a dream about you.
you housed me for a SSBO (I don't even know what your house looks like) and I told you about how epic your burnside is on facebook and how you inspired me to get one (TRUE. I've had a burnside since November, although my mustache is a little fail)
and then we slept together in your bed.

I think I'm secretly gay for DJ.

'Fro

Smash Lord
When are you guys leaving for SG? I was thinking maybe another day of SSF4 and Smash.... UMK3 if anyone is interested. :D
If people wanna do that tonight or tomorrow, I can host. I still have Kirk's TV and Brayn's Cube for Smash.

Either night I would be good to have people over from 6 onwards. I would have to call it a bit early tonight because I have a 7:30 tomorrow.

So, if people are interested, just let me know.

EDIT: Sorry, would not be able to host tonight. Definitely tomorrow, though. Let me know.

voorhese

Smash Master
so who all is staying this weekend? cuz i really feel like i just need to get out of the house, and playing smash/super4 will help me with my stress a lot. its just gonna be hard to find a ride out there right now =/ ill accept offers from any of you if you have the time/balls to come to johnticello >_<

goosefactor

Smash Lord
K so, after a much needed nap from this dreadful Tuesday I'm pumped and ready for Smash, Super, BB, SG, and US! If people want to come over to my place I'm down. If everyone is going to Fro's place I'm down for that as well. Let the festivities begin! :D
*Fix'd

In time, Jason, in time.

ill accept offers from any of you if you have the balls to come to johnticello
OMG I feel like slappin' a Voorheese hoe.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
/ ill accept offers from any of you if you have the time/balls to come to johnticello >_<
Does that mean you'll accept blind folded guitar solo money matches picking only with your tongue? and as many as I want? I could use a few hundred dollars.

EDIT: I will do those with anyone if I get to use my guitar.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
My friend jack won battle of the bands at his highschool by soloing For Whom The Bells Tolls with his tongue.

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
George when we leaving, looking forward to it chris. I am free all day friday hit me up to smash before 10:00pm. Luke I always knew there was somethin in ur eyes.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
My friend jack won battle of the bands at his highschool by soloing For Whom The Bells Tolls with his tongue.
psh... that's hardly a solo. my offer stands. If your friend jack want to come over to johnacello while I'm taking voorhese's money and try that it's cool with me.

Jayford

Smash Lord
I'm gunna be real out front with this. I'm not riding in a car with anybody who decides to smoke that sticky icky for 2 reasons:

-I don't wanna smell it in the car all the way there
-I don't wanna deal with the popo
This too...

I'll be done and on campus at like 2:30. I'll have stick and gc controller if anyone wants to play games.

ALSO: We should all play Gundam Wing Endless Duel :p. My Wing pokes are too legit.

_kSo_

Smash Master
This too...

I'll be done and on campus at like 2:30. I'll have stick and gc controller if anyone wants to play games.

ALSO: We should all play Gundam Wing Endless Duel :p. My Wing pokes are too legit.
I WANNA PLAY

get at me i use sandrock and deathsythe but he's banned LOL

Top Bottom