• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Blargh. People are boring here.
You think brawlers would be offended if I showed up at their tournament and tried to start a melee scene?
XD

Also, hell yes - Hypedog sig.

Gods ... it's true, you leave campus and all the sudden your posts become drivel!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Blargh. People are boring here.
You think brawlers would be offended if I showed up at their tournament and tried to start a melee scene?
XD

Also, hell yes - Hypedog sig.

Gods ... it's true, you leave campus and all the sudden your posts become drivel!
My sig loves your avatar. :3

'Fro

Smash Lord
Guys, I apologize for this late announcement. However, due to the number of people traveling to Smashing Grounds this weekend, we will not be holding an SSBO today due to how low our attendance is projected to be.

Matt and I will be around, though, so anybody wanting to hang out, go ahead and get in touch for some shenanigans.

Another thing: I would like feedback on whether people would like to schedule a tourney for next weekend, or to keep our current schedule which would have our next one two weeks from now.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Jayford play me instead of Kso in Gundam Wing Endless Duel.

He owned by my Heavyarms, freaking noob.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
Uh

Hi guys.

Random brawler in Purdue here.

Gunna get at that Melee scene sometime soon, Jayford training me :) Hope you all have room!
Looking foward to meeting you and playing with you. :D

Fro, I say keep the schedule the same for no other reason than to avoid confusion. Well, it'd also be nice to actually have Matt for a WHOLE weekend, but that's kinda up to him. lol Otherwise I have no preference.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Uh

Hi guys.

Random brawler in Purdue here.

Gunna get at that Melee scene sometime soon, Jayford training me :) Hope you all have room!
Yeah, we look forward to seeing you!

Not necessarily. Andrew's were always drivel.

Besides, this site wouldn't be as lively if you, Alan, and that one black guy stopped posting.

Well, it'd also be nice to actually have Matt for a WHOLE weekend, but that's kinda up to him. lol
Yeah, this is just gonna have to depend on a few things. :/

Also, short, hilarious convo between George and Jay when they were teaming:

*at the character select screen*

George: "Jay, don't even think about it."

Jay: "But Pichu's so good, and I love playing him."

George: "No, Jay. NOOO!

Also, Lance, I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY ISO!!!!!

Lastly, Jason, I challenge you next time we play. :cool: And to make things more interesting, if you lose you'll have to play US. :cool::cool:

voorhese

Smash Master
I think Ball State will be attending next tourney, just sayin ill prolly have to come down with a crew then
ZOMG YOU WIN 10 INTERNETS

but you know...

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I use a different forum skin so it wasn't even hidden, basically hax proxing every day life.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Matt, there better be major repercussions if you lose! US is a very high stake :glare:
Well, I GUESS there can be repercussions, but they can't be too big cuz you'll have the advantage. And let's be honest, as long as you don't get *ahem* you-know-who on your team, the game isn't THAT bad, right?

But yeah, I'll think of something that I'll have to do if/when I lose. Give me some time to think about it.

And yeah, get at my Pikachu people. Such an awesome character!
I seriously think I played against that dumb rat more last Sunday than all the other days combined since the game's release. 0_0

ORLY

Smash Master
Attn: Loosegoose: .. I really don't have anything of value to say; I just wanted to call you "Loosegoose"

Carry on, Purdue!

voorhese

Smash Master
READ THE MOTHER ****ING THREAD BEFORE YOU MOTHER ****ING POST!!!!!!!

sorry thats just what people say when i ask that question, the answer is no, next weekend (click more info on the 1st post)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Attn: Loosegoose: .. I really don't have anything of value to say; I just wanted to call you "Loosegoose"
Heh, I've been called much worse. I'm just glad I was able to at least distinguish part of my name in this, as opposed to many of the other names I was given. >_>

LOL, F'n Voorheese. Well, it's cuz you asked us like every week if we were having one, lol.

Alan, visit for Spring break. Besides, Jason might be coming, and I'll need an extra set of eyes to make sure nothing gets stolen. :p

Jayford

Smash Lord
Heh, I've been called much worse. I'm just glad I was able to at least distinguish part of my name in this, as opposed to many of the other names I was given. >_>

LOL, F'n Voorheese. Well, it's cuz you asked us like every week if we were having one, lol.

Alan, visit for Spring break. Besides, Jason might be coming, and I'll need an extra set of eyes to make sure nothing gets stolen. :p
Party in NW Indiana

Top Bottom