• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

~rh

Smash Lord
When I'm playing Marth I love saying "FAIR FAIR FAIR"

And usually my opponent is like "Not fair!" or "Shut the **** up!"

:laugh:

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Ha!

thats one of my laughs.

Sword guys are F~ing Diiaacks!

Shouting all the moves I will do as Capt. Falcon.

FingDIAHK

Smash Rookie
Ha!

thats one of my laughs.

Sword guys are F~ing Diiaacks!

Shouting all the moves I will do as Capt. Falcon.
did someone say F~ing Diiaacks?

In our crew whenever we knock someone off to the point of no return we like to blurt out, "Your Dead, dont come back."

Or as a marth player when I miss a double jump while I go off the stage to edgeguard (whether to spike or n-b or fair, it always means death) I like to blurt loudly, "I REGRET NOTHING!"

I love being hit off the edge and saying, "F***, I dont have my double jump" Then double jumping and saying, "SURPRISE!!!! I am back bi***!"

Chaniel

Smash Rookie
"Knee of Justice" - User says that when using Falcon's knee...

(color) Funky Monkey - When choosing DK's costume, I have little cousins that say stupid things... that amuse me...

"Jyuuken! Hakke Rokujyuuyonsho!" Kirby spamming neutral a.

My cousin also likes to quote the dialog between captain Falcon and Black Shadow when performing a Falcon Punch, thus giving us a warning and failing it every time.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
In my group of friends that are good at smash, Fox's official name is "Fox McBroken" or sometimes "Broken Fox McBrokeBroke" (if that makes any sense at all). The irony is that none of us can waveshine consistently enough to do any sort of combos, or even main space animals. I guess that it came about when I picked Fox and won with 3 lives remaining in 4 stock match against a guy I'm usually even with by spamming drillshines, normal shines, grabs, and upsmash, with a few aerials put in when convienient. It was the first time anyone there had seen me pick fox. I actually really suck with fox, and soon everyone was beating my fox consistently. I had only won because the person I was playing had no clue how to handle the style in which I use fox, but the name stuck.

Also, one time some guy watched me play a match against a Sheik. He claimed he was good and could beat the winner. I 4-stocked him. After the match, he asked the Sheik player "how do you unlock that awesome ninja guy you were playing as?". >.< Now I use "how do you unlock sheik?" similar to the way the phrase "how u mine 4 fish?" is used.

EDIT: oh yeah, I also like to make terrible smash bros puns. Especially with the word "knee" with Captain falcon. Example: "You fell for my strataKNEE!" or "You KNEED to learn to dodge" after KOing someone with the knee. Also, I always have to yell "You're under Arrest!" whenever I KO with Jigglypuff's rest.

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Almost forgot! That tree on every stage related stage that starts blowing, when he knows your going off the edge!

We scream, "COOOODY!"

We got it from Frisky Dingo, so we named the tree Cody.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Forget to mention when playing Falcon if u knock off an opponent to the right of the stage u make falcon face the to left and do his taunt and say 'he went thatta way' also when falcon facing fox if fox is constantly shootin at you u walk slowing towards him saying 'your weapons can not harm me'

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Forget to mention when playing Falcon if u knock off an opponent to the right of the stage u make falcon face the to left and do his taunt and say 'he went thatta way' also when falcon facing fox if fox is constantly shootin at you u walk slowing towards him saying 'your weapons can not harm me'
Some of our guys do that with Ganon.

Also Falco and Fox, I say, "HOT LAVA!" Only on stages were we can get the lasers on ground level.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
"Stupid Invincibility for a while"

Right after the revival pad

vagrantlibertine

Smash Cadet
I am quite literally homeless and travelling Canad
In the right situation and with the right players, trash talk is something that always happens and it's usually pretty funny. Unless of course you're my friends back home who just get pissed off and lay in to me with childish anger for using all the fast characters.

One of my best regular opponents so far will throw the odd taunt at me about getting beaten in smash and my retorts usually end up in him staring at me angrily.

"You're gonna get owned in smash today"
"Maybe, but it will be by someone who's not you"

"Peach's butt is going to explode you today"
"Is that before or after Falco's boots have kicked that butt all across the level and into the pit a few times?"

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
My friends and I call the invincibility you get with a fresh stock "humoral immunity". Too much Biology classes at the time the term was coined -.-

Also, when I have a close match with a friend of mine who uses Peach, and we're at the last stock with high percentages, both of us start screaming at the top of our voices after every move, knowing that any attack can send us flying away. The tension is almost unbearable!

debaser

Smash Lord
"**** you society" is a personal favorite of mine after getting ledgehogged

also, "balls"

Grunt

Smash Master
"what a clever way to counter my recovery. i can see your skills are improving."
"ah, yes. quite right, quite right."

...anyone else? no?...

Jewdo

Smash Journeyman
Many of these come from our awesome friend and roommate X.

"Frikkin' air dodge....goddammit." - upon a death related to late teching input.

"Worth it!" - upon making a fatal error that also severely damages or kills the opponent. e.g. F-smashing both a teammate and an opponent to death simultaneously.

"Haha! Fooled you!" - justifying an accidental SD during a tough stock as a mind-game.

"Are you okay? BUSTAAA WUUULF!" - reference to Terry Bogard/SNK fighting games

"POWA ATTACK!" - another reference to SNK fighters

The Arwing from Sector Z is Judgement Day. Judgement Day comes to visit Corneria from time to time, but with lasers set to "stun," not "kill."

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Captain Falcon. I always say "The Kneee!!!" with extra emphasis.

My friends said I should voice captain falcon everytime he knees someone he should say "The Knee!" just like he goes Yes! if he grabs someone during his up-B.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Started playing some Melee again, recently.

"I love watching Mike (me) play because he'll calmly forward-tilt you to death." or something along those lines, referring to Falco. (****, if his forward-tilt doesn't have reach and can be spammed on n00bs.)

"I DON'T SWEAT THIS MUCH WHEN I'M IN P.E.!" FYI, P.E. stands for "Physical Education" (A.K.A. Gym (class)). What's truly freaky is that my used-to-be Melee sparring partner tells me he NEVER sweat playing Melee (and we were both highly technical players). I tell him how frankly astonished I am and how sweat usually rolls down the underside of the arms of myself and Brodie, the person who made that quote. Then he just tells me that's plain gross. :p

Number 1 DK

Smash Apprentice
I don't talk when I play, but I do a lot of stupid things while I play.

When I'm playing, I lick and chew on my lips a lot and many time my mouth hangs open and I have an empty look on my face. Almost always, I tap my heels for some reason. I don't know why, but all of these things happen totally subconsciously; I don't even realize I'm doing it until someone points it out.

So I pretty much look like I'm mentally impaired when I'm playing.

(Playing Melee while eating a sandwich, I won and my friend wasn't eating) "And he was eating a frickin sandwich!" -spectating Friend

"D@##^ YOU! INVINCIBILITY FRAMES!!" -me, whenever I attack someone right after they respawn.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
"man, if you got that usmash, I was going to BLOW my mind!" - a friend

"you're going to impress yourself?!" - Psycho ******

Corigames

Smash Hero
One time, while spamming missile, I shouted, "****ting **** nipples!"

I know that's going to be censored which means you probably won't know what it is, but it lead to winning the match it was so good. Too good.

PCHU

Smash Lord
"MINDGAMES."

Sometimes, mu friend and I are barely even fighting.
I end up doing something ridiculous, like rolling circles around his DK.
He does the DK taunt, which to us looks like he's freakin' confused.
And, that's followed up by a shout in unison of "PERFECT CONTROL!"

Sometimes I'll just shout out YESZ or SHINE for no reason.

Occasionally, he'll say YESZ, and I'll interrupt with a kill move, stating NO. (Colonel's Brawl NO)

Usually, I'm talking to my opponent about the game, and then all of a sudden, they set me up for a perfect victory phrase, followed up by a lethal smash attack.

Bets

Smash Journeyman
"Team dittos remind me of pokemon the movie because we're the good guys and you're the evil clones."

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I frequently call out my moves about a half-second before I actually do them.

When stomping through platforms with Gannon I shout out "**** YOUR COUCH!"

When U-Smashing with Marth, I shout out "There can only be one!". Due to an inside joke, this leads to me losing the game.

My friends frequently underestimate exactly how long spawn invincibility lasts. This frequently leads to a free u-smash kill with Fox. I then shout out 'INVINCINEGRO!"

I call out all of Falcon's B moves, except for Raptor Rush, for added effect. I also make sure to shout out "Yes!" whenever I Up+B.

I shout out "Worth it!" upon getting a kill that either kills my team mate, or myself. Frequently it was a flashy KO, or something ballzy off the edge. Usually the kill wasn't actually worth it, but it was cool/fun/badass, so no johns.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I shout out "KNEES!" when I know I'm getting a Knee kill. Or, "Combos" sometimes when I'm doing Dair>shine repeat with Falco. Or, I do a "PSSSSSHT" when someone does something that I had seen coming.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I shout out "Worth it!" upon getting a kill that either kills my team mate, or myself. Frequently it was a flashy KO, or something ballzy off the edge. Usually the kill wasn't actually worth it, but it was cool/fun/badass, so no johns.
hahahha i do this too

DippnDots

Feral Youth
my friend and I have marth dittos where one of us is HTLR and the other is GSUS, it leads to some pretty funny *** comments.

Jesus should have teched it.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I Just Meteor Smashed You Upwards!
It Lagged! (After playing brawl online)
It was "Worth It" after going for a **** kill and killing yourself.
I jizzed in my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom