• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
For those of you who have seen [Scrubs] late in Season 5, my friend who plays Link has a nice way of celebrating his victories after the match by saying:

"Do you see what you get *insert name*! Do you see what you get when you mess with the warrior!"

It definitely is a sigh to behold, and makes everyone laugh, even the loser of the match.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
After a while, I'd start to name things. I named the cloud on Yoshi's Story Randall. Apparently people were yelling his name at 0C2.

YES, IT WAS ME WHO MADE IT UP.

Dr.Marioboy

Smash Rookie
On Green Greens, whenever we pickup an apple and manage to throw&hit someone with one, we say "Applesauce, Bi*ch".

Other than that, we just say "owned", "pwned", "*****", "stupid overpowered n00b _________ (insert name of move here)"... and a large amount of swears and racial slurs... much like any smash players.

Oh yeah, and barrels of any sort are refered to as "buckets".
Apple sauce ***** isn't that off of jay and silent bob strike back?
with matt damon and the other guy... i cant think of it o.o

:confused:

FireBomb

Smash Lord
They all come from my Yoshi friend...
"OH POWERSHIELD OH WHAT NOW *****?!"
"OH WAVEDASH! MINDGAMES, SON!"
(after interupting 2nd jump)"Screw you! *throws egg*SCREW YOU!"*throws another and dies*
"**** I'M HELLA GOOD!"(gets hit and dies)"WHAT?! NO THATS NOT FAIR!"
"OH WAVELAND, OH SIDESTEP" (and other unnecissary things that do not affect gameplay or help him at all.)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
OBVIOUSLY when you play yoshi and know you are not able to recover, you have to throw an egg and yell "save my baby", and your opponent has to run into it. state rules where i'm from :p

best game ever was when i was playing my friend Scud and he killed me with a clean stock, and brought me down to 1 stock, so it was 1 stock both, 0%. on yoshi's story, he was on the ledge, and i jumped on the platform and said, "you're gonna get it". then i taunted, while startled him, causing him to fall off the edge on accident and die. "YOU KILLED ME WITH MINDGAMES!"
i'll never forget that yell of disbelief. it was hilarious.

Miharu

Smash Hero
When we do play the occasional 1v1v1, we say "NO GRABBING." Why, you ask? Well, when one person grabs, the grabber and the grabee get ***** by the odd man out.

Then there's the classic "No johns."

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Bump for awesomeness! *plus the fact that I am in a thread bumping spree and I totally love these threads :laugh: *

Well, there was this one time.......
Me: I'm Invinsible!
Friend: Your a loony.

Then me and my friend usually yell out :
We are the knights who say...... Nii!!
Since I use Roy and she uses Marth, it's pretty self explanitory.

<3 Monty Python quotes.

Megaman1986

Smash Cadet
Peach's dsmash is "the **** button"

any pointy usmash (peach, marth, etc) directed towards another characters anus is clearly a form of Proctology, and has been dubbed as such.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I don;t really say much during smash (at least not the same stuff over and over again), but I do always make wierd facial expressions for some strange reason.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Once, when playing against my brother, I blurted out....

"You forget, I am the sexy sausage."

I did not really know why he laughed. :?

Fawriel

Smash Master
OBVIOUSLY when you play yoshi and know you are not able to recover, you have to throw an egg and yell "save my baby", and your opponent has to run into it. state rules where i'm from :p
This made me laugh so much my head hurt afterwards.

I'm also usually quite silent, unless the game is either really fun or really pissing me off, the latter of which happens more than can be healthy.
So most of the time, I just make weird sounds and squeal in a really high pitched tone if I either get hit "Weeeeeheeeeee~" or get a really strong hit in: "Mweeeheeheheee~"

One thing I love to scream is when I run towards father and he spazzes and self-destructs. "PSYCHO-TERROR!!!!!"

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
When I play my mates fox/falco and they KO me with an amazing combo I say: '(insert name) if you wanted a cape you should have just asked'

Samael_78

Smash Journeyman
my friend tries to mimic Marth's japanese sayings and fails purposely to sound stupid. it drives my other friend insane with rage (he plays with Marth). he once got so pissed that he ripped his controller from the gamecube:laugh:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your friend has issues...

I think anything my friend says is stupid while we play.. He is not into the no johns rule lets just say that at the least

Things i've heard:

In a Jiggs (him) vs. Random Character (Yoshi who i've never played)
After being beaten by three stocks and me taunting him with dude you just got beat by a c-stick spamming yoshi he responds with: "Dude so the **** what i like yoshi way better he is so much better then jiggs)- He mains jigs btw

Pilaring is ******** and you just get lucky with these combos

Wavedashing isn't going to help you win if i hit you

This game blows its so glitch

**** YOU YOU PILL SPAMMIN SUNOFA*****

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
I'M A NECROMANCER.

"Wassup? Wassup?" xInfinity as I constantly read my friend's actions and pwn him.

S623

Smash Apprentice
I swear obscene amounts. Occasionally I'll just make an angry noise, that is incomprehensible as a human word.

Also, my favorite phrase: "You just got John-ed." Not in the complaining way. My name is John, so I'm saying I beat them.

Occasionally I go on rants, because playing is second nature.

Linkster47

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I once told my friend "You couldn't beat this, even if you were god!!" When we were doing teams and I wanted a life. He stormed out of the room and I lost, our other friends who we'd been playing were laughing their heads off. Now we use that line as a joke when someone is losing really badly.

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
*sung*
"Artichoke hearts aren't for the weak,
take my advice"

Also

"Jesus.
I'm getting knocked around more then a Chinese *****..."

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
It's not really a stupid thing necessarily, but apparently Melee is too fast for my casual-smasher friend's reflexes. Playing my Captain Falcon (usually) against his GDorf yields hilarious results. And he gets really mad after KOs.

I think the best thing was about a year ago. I'll never forget... I landed a perfect knee on him due to him trying to recover to FD. GDorf's flying off to the left, my friend slams down his controller, grabs his cheeks like that kid from 'Home Alone', starts shaking his head everywhere, and yells in this whiny, unintentionally French accent "Wa-wa-whaddo I doooooo? Come back, Gandalf! Ganon! ****!"

I Rofl'd hard.

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman
Suck my nose blood,

I/You took a little tumble off the cliff

and

Try and get that doodle scroodled in the noodle.

and maybe " I am vantage point".

HiIH

Smash Lord
It has been statistically proven that trying to hold a conversation during melee automatically robs you of all grammar.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Well, I main Marth and most of the time if I usmash(completely by accident while trying an utilt) and my friend gets hit by it he says "A THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN!" and I almost die laughing every time. Also, if I get hit too far away from a ledge to make it back with Marth I'll forward-b, forward-b and up-b and in unison with the moves I'll say "That...F***ing.....Sucks.".
Usually if I get launched of the edge in a very noobish way by my other friend's GDorf (such as up-b in the middle of the stage) ill say some along the lines of "WTF, who does that?!" And if someone CC's the tap-a combo from Shiek I have the tendency to jokingly call out "INFINITE COMBO" as well.
2 more things and ill end this long a$$ post. If my friend plays DK and lands the fsmash he'll yell "CLAP HANDS!" And when my other friend lands a certain grab with Bowser(we all know the one) he'll say "BOWSER SEX!"

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
So one of the guys who plays with us told me about this thread and I needed to post my instant awsome quotes.

Okay Captain Falcon: When using the almighty Knee I scream out, "TAG!" " TAG, YOUR IT!" "HERE COMES MY KNEE" Of course if I miss, "HERE COMES THE AWWWW"

CAPTAIN COLORS:
REGULAR FALCON - USA
SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER FALCON- AMER (I call him American American because he is brighter and that makes him more American)
CAPTAIN FABULOUS- GUSA (GAY AMERICA)
GREEN CAPTAIN- CANA (He's Canada but still part of North America)
RED CAPTAIN- NUSA (Native American)

We play at college so people come and go between classes and sometimes one or two people will have to switch out of a free for all sometime, so i shout, "YOU FIGHT FOR THAT SILVER MEDAL!" "YOU FIGHT FOR THAT BRONZE MEDAL!" "YOU EARNED THAT GIFT CERTIFICATE, 4TH PLACE!" When they are up against the better players and have no chance of a victory.

What else is there that I normally say? We quote a lot of Family guy, Frinsky Dingo, American Dad and ATHF. So you get the, "BOOM! GO BACK TO YOUR MOMMA" "CODY!" and some others.......

Alot of jokes about Captain Falcon's Up+B and Ganon's which are basically just their **** moves so when Falcon does it I joke about the GONOHERPIASYPHILIAIDs which is really a combo of all stds, that's why you burn after his Up+B. Ganon is a joke about how big/proud he is so he sets off explosions.

This one I don't do so much anymore since we have newer crazier jokes and comments.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
1. "YEAH LAY THE SMACK DOWN ON MY HOOD MONKEY"
2. "PUT SOME HOT SAUCE ON MY BURRITO BABY"
3. "No tier johns, youre playing fox" <---even when they arent playing fox >:D
4. "GO YO ***"
5. "B*tch IM GANONDORF"
6. My favorite of all, "Stop with that Mew2king ****" Only appliesto Zero to deaths, gimps at low% causing death and things that shouldnt have worked, but did.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Now that its brawl I say.

WOW this game is really a piece of ****!
LOL Neo you are everywhere.

This happened today I main Ganon so when ever I kill my friend with the stomp he says one of the Following.

"Thunder Toes Wilson!"
"**** you Foot stooled me."
"****in Toes."

Tis funny.

Fiend's_Knee

Smash Apprentice
Character Colour names and moves

Capt. Falcon
Blue - Capt. Cuba
Red - Spare rib
Black - Capt. Funk
Green - Capt. Fenian (Americans might not understand that one)
White - Capt. Femdom

Fair - the Fiend's Knee (that explains)
Dair - The funky worm (same 4 ganon)
Bair - The demon backhand (same 4 ganon)

Dr Mario
Blue - Dr Kenneth Noisewater
Green - Dr Vinnie Boombassie (u kno my doctor, Dr. Vinnie Boombassie)
Black - Dr Hackenabush
Red - The Bringer of Death, Dr Harold Shipman

Neutral B (depending on what colour u r) - (Red) Harold Shipman's special prescription, Black we just shout 'take my pills' in a weird voice

Bowser
Blue - Sea Bear (during the match we randomly shout 'Aaarrgghh SEA BEAR' like a ******** pokemon)
Black - Iron Fish

DK
Normal - D*ck Knut
Blue - Booker
Red - Reggie (named after the freaky looking head of Nintendo of America)
Black - Sambo (and no its not racist)

Pink Luigi - Pimping Luigi

Black Falco - PVC pidgeon or the Fonz

Ganondorf - The Crotch of Power or for short 'the Crotch'

U-tilt, U-smash, taunt is followed by 'Feel the crotch of POWER'
Down-B - Kossack Attack

Link - the Crotch of courage (Link vs Ganon we paused during the match and noticed Link had his legs stretched out and Ganon jumping up through the platform below Link it looked Ganon was grabbing links Balls)

Zelda - The crotch of wisdom (things were going that way)

G&W - Hell's Bells
Bair - the turtle of misery (just look how depressed it looks)

HiIH

Smash Lord
When I play as someone with a spike or meteor, there are things that just happen to get shouted. If it's pretty obvious, and they're going to see it, it's usually....

BOOM GO BACK TO YO MAMA!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GSs1B0eMsnk

When it's unexpected, usually at the top of a stage, and a falco double jump spikes a peach....

SURPRISE!

NIXN

Smash Apprentice
Donkey Kong

F smash and Up smash- Donkey Clap

Nuetral B- Donkey Punch

Marth is gay with a series of random gay poses.

I choose you Pikachu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom