• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
One time I was playing my sister (Shiek) and I was Falco, and she kept jumping and running from me the entire fight since she sucks. I was like "haha, where're you going?" and she turns around, completely serious and says "I'm going to live". I had to utterly destroy her for that.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
my sister sung backstreetboys while kicking my ***....i think it ruins my preformence.....it was a captain falcon ditto by the way

lljb30

Smash Rookie
back in the early days of melee, me, mike, and dev were battlin' with items and i was severly pounding them suprisingly since mike's the best item user i've seen...dev gets killed off and i have two more lives than mike...mike gets a hammer and guns for me...he says "I'm 'bout to go colossus!" and drops fast off the level...it was a hilarious moment...and the colossus legacy continued whenever we decide to kill ourselves for the hell of it...

lljb30

Smash Rookie
hey launchpadmcqak13...

dude! you use that too?! the kneecap of justice legacy lives on...devan brought it up and it spread across st. louis quick...

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
It's funny, a couple of my friends are really serious even when it's just a random fun smashfest, and I make random noises at random times just to piss them off. Their reactions are just priceless.

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by lljb30
hey launchpadmcqak13...

dude! you use that too?! the kneecap of justice legacy lives on...devan brought it up and it spread across st. louis quick...
st louis? im in california man! good to see the kneecap of justice is being spread around. lol

The Oler

Smash Rookie
i yell "Fecesgrinder" or the name of a German GrindCore band (not that i listen to it) which is c*ntgrinder!!

Krit

Smash Rookie
in this place.. like called a.. er.. house!
Originally posted by UnknownForecast
I have actually fused together words to many many, many new words, such as "shizapacket", "F*** on a nut", S*** on a stick", and more.

It's quite... Fun...

Well I say.. D@$*!&, F*^%$, S#!$ IN THE MONKEY HOLE!

o.o *remembering all these random encounters...slowly*

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
When I'm Falcon in 4 player melee, I sing Electric Six's "High Voltage." First I chant "Danger danger!" while dash dancing... then when I knee them I yell "High voltage!"

Or I start singing ACDC's Thunder. Anything to do with lightning really. I have a little dance I do when I spike my opponent. I just lay my controller on the ground and let them kill me.... And I dance! I'm very cocky during Melee. :D

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Whenever I'm like, owning one of my friends... or making them look silly by dodging/countering/blocking any and everything their doin.. I use that dialogue from the Chapelle show when he's playin NBA street with that cancer kid.

""OOh, you can't handle that son!""
""My game is too real, its too real son!""
""Its so real, it hurts doesn't it Billy?" (( none of my friends names are Billy ))

If I spike them or whatknot I always yell out "Put DAT (yes dat) DOWN!"

"I am the MASTER.... and.. the.. Commander!" (ATHF, Master Shake)

If they are owning me... I call them names like "Codfish"
or "C*ck Juggling Thunder C*nt"

and finally, I'll rip off ATHF w/ my mooninite voice.

"I am Matt, and this is my Link. We are Smashers from the inner core of the Smash. Our game is hundreds of years beyond yours."

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
"I KEN DO IT"

.. what the HELL! I COUNTERED THAT!!

"veni, veni, venias. ne me mori hacias.. SEPHIROTH!!! SEPHIROTH!" --> basically anytime i hit them wid a smash.

"why does falco JUMP like that"

"because you're a noob"

(as lil jon) --> "YEYAH. WHAAAAAAAt? OKAY!"

"OF Course chainthrow isnt cheap"

"ohhh, did i WINN?"

"I think im PRO NOW!!!!!"

Time/SpaceMage

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0190-1986-7622
Helluva bump, but while it's up I might as well add mine. Note that I use Ganon and my roommate uses Fox.

Sometimes when I don't make it back to the edge, especially after the up-B leap of faith, I call out "Noooo, my emperor!" (Obscure SF64 reference: "My emperor, I've failed youuu!"). Occasionally when I'm sent flying across the stage but not KO'd, I'll imitate Mario in SMS when he's shot out of a cannon: "Ooweeeeeeeeehee-hee-hee-hee-hee!" Also when I keep coming back to the stage at high %, I start singing "I Will Survive"; one time my roommate played the song during our match too.

He's picked up Samus and he got a kick out of Wes's "Extender-r-r!" so he says that every once in a while. It's not one of our sayings; I just crack up remembering those matches in EC vs WC. Wes is my hero X)

Oh yeah, when I play as Link for whatever reason (I freakin' suck with him) and a shorthop doesn't register: "Jump, Link! Jump like a white boy!" And several years ago with an entirely different group, I was playing as DK in FFAs. I KOd with the windup punch (we called it Donkey Punch) and said "Welcome to Donkey Kong Airways. This is a non-stop flight... to the edge of the screen."

BigBagMan

Smash Rookie
We call Lip Stick "The ugly stick". Because, well you gain percentage like you just got beat with an ugly stick.

And also, whenever a character dies and hits the screen, someone yells "upskirt!" for no discernable reason. I think it originated with Peach, but who knows.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
Well whenever something crazy happens I always say, "Oooh my gooooooaaaeeeerrsssshh." Another common phrase would be, "I did not push that button, what the heck this controller is gay."

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Holy. Crap. I. Forgot. I. Made. This. Thread. This. Is. Older. Than. Christ. Himself.

Well, I guess since it's been bumped, I'll reply decently to it...

Usually, when we are playing, we say so much pointless crap, we will screw up what we say. So if we say something wrong, we will rub it in, and use that word for the rest of the day, and if it's catchy, for the rest of the month.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Sorry to replying to an old topic, but what me and Salty say in SSBM is to funny.

The other day we were doing a Sajmus vs. Luigi on Corneria. And out of nowhere comes "Gah! Crossdresser!!1!" and I said "To the Max0rz" Here are more of our conversation:

Salty- Your mom is Corneria
Me- That's low, that's low.

In a Marth vs Ness
Salty*quits durinng the battle due to a dumb SD*- Ok that's not working out.
Me- *Laughing uncontrollably* Quitter.
Salty- You'ree just mad cause I was gonna win.
Me- No you wern't.

A little later in a Marth vs. a red Roy
Me- Look everybody I'm NEO I'm playing red Roy. lalalala
Salty- Look everybody I'm Husband, I'm playing white Marth, lalalala
Me- I like red Marth
Salty- No, snowman Marth is the best, same with snowgirl Peach.
Me- No, no. Purple Peach is the best.
Salty- You only say that because you like ninjas so you pick the dark colors of all the characters except Roy, NEO counter. Wait, what?
Me- Salty be trippin' out!

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
me and my friends have smash parties every month or so where we play for 12 hrs straight, usually 6:00 - 6:00. were so tired and we say so much stupid random stuff its awesome.

When i'm sheik and i get hit or comboed or die or something people are like "ooh you got smashed" so i say "its ok i can breakdance" and i use sheiks smash down a. (which i call breakdancing) i dunno its funnier when your there.

my friend dan who plays as yoshi yells "bu-ding hop" whenever he uses yoshis down b.

whenever my friend sky uses peach he tries to only KO people using her forward throw which he calls her "man-slap" which is basicaly what it is. but he makes a big deal out of it and says lots of 'man-slap' burns.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I recently found myself playing Doc, using the tornado and saying,

"STEP INTO THE NAAAADO!!1!"

It drove Carl nuts.

Rebel Steel

Smash Rookie
My friend always says "gotcha!", which is pretty stupid when I lose by getting hit by a car on the Onett stage. I say "Bam" a lot and make stupid sound effects sometimes when I get a misfire from a Green Missile. :p

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Stupidest thing ever.

I was just in training mode, and I KO'd a Marth. Guess what came out of my mouth..

"The names Jesus, and I do believe I just pwned your mother."

It was horrible, and I almost cried when I realized what I said.

kryters

Smash Rookie
My friends and I regularly meet up for a smash-fest. I'm clearly the best amongst them and yet at the end of every match I end up saying:

"Ach, I don't think I won that one"

Yet I always do =D

Dibs

Smash Lord
I randomly keep chanting "Go butter! go Biscut!" whenever im winning.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
alot of noobs use marth to c stick there smashes and whenever we play FFA and they kill some one with or without the C stick i yell "Ride that C Stick!"

ok that wasn't too funny...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
we call luigis forward smash "the greasy italian poke"

and whenever anyone gets comboed like crazy i yell 'How do you spell ****" and then i procede in spelling my name

BOBA

Smash Journeyman
I usually just say stuff like "YOU DEAD *******" or "YOU'VE DONE GONE AND KILLED ME" or "YO MAMA YOU DID" and "GET A JOB".

You know just pretty standard stuff actually. :p

Alandorf

Smash Journeyman
When i'm marth i yell the english translations of everything he says in japanese because i'm a geek and looked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom