• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
"falcon Upper Cut!!!!! Falcon Knee!!!! Ggggggggnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Xelyst

-_-
Top 3 things my friends and I currently say while playing:

3. Remember "Cash Battle" and constantly say "Waoh, whats that? Dude thats a WD. Wavedashings haWt!"
2. Yell "Narutowned" for an exciting stock kill.
1. Sing the lyrics from "The Gayest Showdown" (A flash on newgrounds.com)

I cant exactly remember what else so w/e :chuckle:

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm sorry but is this topic really relevant to Melee Discussion? Shouldn't this room be about the game itself, and not meaningless things like "the stupid things we say while we play smash". I can't help but think that this sort of thing just adds to the spam of Melee Discussion.

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm... let's say 5 Ness players go to the same tourney- ALL with the Tag "No.3," they could say stuff like:

"There is a total of 5 members of my team. I believe I'm the 3rd strongest,"
"I'll show you what being the 3rd strongest can do to you,"
or if there's only one member left in the tourney, they could be like,
"You defeated the strongest, the 2nd strongest, the 4th strongest, and the weakest of my team. Now you shall see the advantage of being a third."
(Note: Earthbound references above)

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
God **** me and my friends are stupid.

After I won a Roy(me) vs. Marth(Salty) vs. Link(Toby)

Salty- You cheated
Me- How'd I..
Salty- How'd I cheat? How'd I cheat? How'd I cheeeeeeeeeat?
Me- No Jones people.

After Salty died in a Jiggly triple

Salty-I lost because you were playing the green Kirby.
Me- Dude that's Jigglypuff.
salty- Yeah well, look at me I'm Kirby I'm.... wiat... look at me I'm Jigglypuff, I'm being called Kirby by Daniel because Daniel is awesome because I said so. I hope you two burn I scallding hot gelitan.
Richard- What?
Me- How can gelitan be scallding hot?
Salty- It's you're problem.

In a Bowser(Me) vs. Marth(Salty) vs. Mario(Richard) vs. Link(Toby) FFA

Richard- All on Daniel!
Me-With Boozer!
Daniel- With Boobah!

During another 4 man FFA

Me- I'm on to you Daniel. You're hiding oil in your septic tank. Oh, and Richard is now a Shiek user. I'm on to you two.
Daniel- Yes, because Toby is using his hair to create a sweater pyramid scheme and he will make a living off of them!!1! And Zack, you're using your stroblight to contant aliens to give birth to golden retrivers.
Me- Well, I'm rooting for the gu who doesn't have oil in his septec tank.
Daniel- Well, I'm rootin for the guy who is contacting aliens *realizes that I am dead* *pause* I'm rooting for the dead guy who is contancting aliens via aa strobelight!!1!

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
When I'm usually playing my newbie friends I use C.Falcon since they can't whine about wavedashing (i don't usually WD with Falcon anyways =/)

Noypi: *knees the crap out of [insert character here]
Newb: Hey! That isn't FAIR!
Noypi: Yes... it was... -.-;;

Megaman1986

Smash Cadet
Our group has some odd sayings.

We call Game and Watch's neutral B the sausage/bacon/pancake move. One time, I was G&W and we were playing a 4 person ffa at Mushroom Kingdom II. I was tossin sausages around and one of my friends gets caught by them, and falls down the pit. He responds with somethign similar to, "****it, he just sausaged me down the hole". Nothing beats immatue sexual puns!

We call G&W fsmash the "fire mop"
G&W fair has been dubbed the"cake"

My friends give me some **** for playing jiggs, despite how badly I can own them when I use her. They were making some dumb comments how jiggs was gay or made for girls. Somehow he made the connection between jigglypuff's appearance and clitoris. I responded saying he was simply jealous that I had mastered the ****, and he hadn't. I proceeded to use **** as my smash handle for jiggs right afterwords.

When something really lame happens that makes you lose, you can call BALLS!, which awards a re-match (we play 1v1, the loser gives up the controller to next opponent). You can only use BALLS! a couple times per day though.

Zero Link

Smash Apprentice
I remember on the old ssb, when i was young I would get beat soo bad I'd cry.. not like wahhh cry but tears would come down my eyes, because he'd talk trash while im getting beat. Now when I watch someone play, it normally ends to them fighting.. like when we are on teams, I would play on the winners side and make the losers side get mad.. lmao, I'd be like ooo, he made yall lose the game.. and they'd be like dammnn man quit fallin off.... u sorry.. and thats how it get started.. lmao, I'll show you guys a video if i could in the future.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Megaman1986 jiggs is a guy. Thomas Tipman informed me of this. "Think about it after he Fcks you he falls asleep"

hakumei

Smash Rookie
We call sheik's fair "Fist of God" so when we use it to kill someone we yell "You just got fisted by God"

Fox's and Falco's fair I call the "****** Kick" cause the kick is so gay and has got me and my friend killed so many times.

When I knock my friend off and I think he won't make it back I start taunting...Then some how he makes it back and I yell "How the hell did you make it back?" and he usually replies either "Jesus loves me" or "God willed it"

Also we refer to ourselves as Jesus when we are pwning and someone questions us...Like for instance I'll yell "How the hell did you do that?" and he'll respond "Guess I'm Jesus like that"

All curse words and offensive terms you can think of and combining them in different ways.

One time I got so mad cause I couldn't tech worth crap and it was getting me killed, I threw the controller on the ground got up and kicked my gamecube...

When something happens that we think is gay, me and another friend(he is the first one to say it and it stuck with me) will say "thats gay, why do you hump men?"

There's more but can't think of them all.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
sometimes what my friends and i do are silent matches.
nobody talks, but whenever somebody gets a "cool" or unbelievable kill, we pause the game and do something random. It goes from staring at the oppenents and pushing up our glasses, to licking the gamecube.
Other times we pretend to be the pros which is hilarious.
When im playing marth-
"oooo snapporz u cant beat me boi im ken hoang wooot"
and then my friend will do some random impression of some other pro smasher...

uremog

Smash Ace
oooh! i know one. sometimes if i'm feeling fun and aren't playing someone competitively i'll do all sex kicks. and after every hit ... "sex kick". it gets pretty annoying but kinda funny.

Dibs

Smash Lord
uremog said:
oooh! i know one. sometimes if i'm feeling fun and aren't playing someone competitively i'll do all sex kicks. and after every hit ... "sex kick". it gets pretty annoying but kinda funny.
Hahhah oh man I love to do that! "sex kick! sex kick!" it's so annoying to the opponent.

One other line I use is when I killed someone horribly I turn to them and say "Hey, did you rent that game because it sure does look OWNED!" and other variations of that.

Yeah I know it's corny, but oh well I like it.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
when i chaingrab a fastfaller with marth, i call it "the ken", i dont shout it or anything, since im not nerd. i only shout stuff wen playing an intense character lik cfalcon, DK, or fox

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
"stop htting me...."

"no! dont infinte drill-shine me!"

"but...but, but...but...but..."

my sister says that alot....

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
yeah. a lot of my friends always get pissed, cuz I play marth, and they're like YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S SAYING! and when i poke someone with marth's dtilt, i say 'You just got served'. lil jon is also one of my favourites: WHAAAAAAT? JEEYYYAHHZZ! OKAY!

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Everything I say when I play is thought provoking and profound. So really I don't say anything stupid. One time I even performed the Hedonic Calculus for saving a bus full of children compared to a bus full of old people and babies, it was quite amazing.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Whenever Im owning someone really bad, and I've gotten inside their heads.... Ill like Dashdance, Wavedance, Empty Short Hop everywhere and be do the Dave Chappel thing "Oooh, you can't handle it. My game is too real. Oh goodness, its too real."

Sometimes I'll be like "I AM THE LORD!"

Whenever I use Link and throw bombs/boomerangs, I pull the old halo addage of "Hey, <insert name here> Hold this for me. <throw projectile><hit> Thanks."

And at the end of the game, if they are like talking and shouting I just go... "Shhhhh"

dr.neo

Smash Champion
when i play someone and i am winning i just tell them that i got lucky. I try not to be cocky to them. I think thats what i do. I always tell them that they are good. I thinks what i did to razer when i got luck a couple of times.

Cronux

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cronux
IM THE JUGGERNAUT BI***!

Uh-oh! Uh-oh! B-Down? B-Down?!

Beat it!

Get off!

Why won't you just DIE?!

Yee-Haw!

Derka, Derka! Did you just say ,"Derka derka"? Maybe.

Taste it!

Oh man, MAD PROPS!

Dude, Super Crazy Awesome!

C'mon man, what happened?

Niiiiiiiiiice...

::Gets knocked away:: Wheeeee! Hee Hee.

Oh MY.

Oh Dear.

Uh-Oh.

This might Sting.

This is gonna hurt.

Oh boy...

Here we go! ::gets thrashed::

The ol' One-Two Charles!!

Wait! Wait! No, Stop!

Touch me and die.

Get away!!

ROOOOOOCK!

Dude, you just got Rocked.

****!

He/She/You just got wrecked.

HA!

EAT IT!

Can't Touch this. ::Gets Hit:: Okay so maybe you can...

No Pausing!

Your mom.

::Squeals like a pig to indicate ownage in someway or some crazy move or combo::

Poke.

Bump!

Hold still so I can kill you!!

Bop.

I am a DEMON/GOD!!

Dude, you move like a demon.

Hold still, there's a big horsefly on your head. I'll kill it with my bow.

Good Game, man.

That's about all of em. Enjoy!

Koric

Smash Apprentice
Onetime my brother become berserk when he cries during a match. He said
"Ugggghhh stupid lemon-lime colored looking DINO!!!!!!!!!!" when Yoshi KO him when he almost KO me.
"Whaaa the stupid game hates me, it nothing more than a poo poo platter with sour kettcup" after a bomb appeared after he excuited a smash attack and left without noticing he won the match as water drip from my nose.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I'm very silent during the battle unless someone gets a good hit on me and I say my favorite phrase"**** YOU TO THE HELL!!"

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
At friends hosues when their parents arent home when they KO me I'll just start a scream and keep the scream gonig for all of my last life until somebody dies. And my friend always starts singing "I got the Power" or "I will survive" at appropriate times.

Eirei

Smash Rookie
My friend is what I call a battle babbler. He will blurt out things that make no sense, whatsoever.Here's some examples.

How dare you defy the laws of property!

You fly threw the air like a cabbage on a sidewalk. In space!

I can't remember any more though.

Post Meridiem

Smash Apprentice
Typically what we say reflects what is happening in game. Like in refence to Falcon's up-b, usually some dry humping comment. Another popular thing to say lately, are really cheesey lines that seem like they would of came from an Evil Dead movie. The last one was "I'm dropping bombs, baby." Emphasis on the word baby.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I call my friend falcock when i play him and when i kill someone i say "eat the s*** that comes out of my *** you *** belonker.(sorry if i cant say that) "f*****g late counter" is a classic,"shut up and die!","you just got spiked"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom