• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4!!! DISCUSS

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Anyone else have it for PS3? Looking to play more people and gather experience + improve.

I guess I COULD look through the past couple of pages. :/

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
god **** it, I played the game more and I like it more now.

I still can't stand playing against Balrog. when he wins and does that DUHHURUHRUHRUHRHR thing it is so UGH

but I really do love playing with El Fuerte... enough that I can tolerate that awful boxer.

I take back what I said, this game is definitely better than Brawl...
not quite as good as 3rd Strike to me, but that's only cast-related. I may be one of the only people in the world who thinks Alex, Urien, Dudley, and Makoto would have made a great addition to this cast, but eh, I love the 3S cast.

Too bad I don't have internet for mah ExBawks

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I would have ****ing loved to have Urien and Q in this game. Possibly even Alex. But screw Seth...take him out and put Urien in! And Dudley...how could I forget him? "Gutter trash!"

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I would have ****ing loved to have Urien and Q in this game. Possibly even Alex. But screw Seth...take him out and put Urien in! And Dudley...how could I forget him? "Gutter trash!"
"CORKSCREW BLOW!!!"

"down - for the count"

"you have - no dignity"

Dudley and Captain Falcon should meet and fuse into the ultimate character

on topic : Gouken is pretty cool

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I want to know who mains M. Bison in florida...
is there any SF forums like Smashboards of some sort?
and how good is M. Bison o.o I saw he was second below sagat
SF 4 tag: Soul Taker....no Phycho ******* ;p

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yeah, seth has low hp and damage, but his moveset is ridiculous. i'm happy Chun-Li is in the top 10, though. i kind of thought she would be more towards the middle. it's cool that in SF, unlike Smash, the matchups tend to stay around the 6-4 area most of the time, even with lower tier versus high tier.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I wonder what the American tier list has to say. ELF infinite sounds pretty beastly, I'd imagine that would put him up a few ranks.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Guiles down there...but thats why i have Bison baby!!! xD

The Real M. Bison...

Boxer...

Mike Tyson???

I eat children....

That one

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
well, I play gen, but suck at the game still. I don't have it so I can't practice by myself. I do play with ridiculously good players though.

I go to school with Darick P. who's good friends with Eric V.(Top Player) and I met him a few weeks ago. He's a pretty cool guy, showed me how ridiculously fast he is at this game lol

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah, seth has low hp and damage, but his moveset is ridiculous. i'm happy Chun-Li is in the top 10, though. i kind of thought she would be more towards the middle. it's cool that in SF, unlike Smash, the matchups tend to stay around the 6-4 area most of the time, even with lower tier versus high tier.
melee is like 10 years old.

in 10 years, chances are sf4 might have stupid tiers/character match ups too( prepatch)

tubes

Smash Ace
in most SF games, matchups don't go past 7-3, and even the 7-3s are not plentiful. there are 10-0s in Smash... :urg:
well you know, you gotta keep in mind that smash was an accident. Smash doesn't have test teams checking **** for balance before the game releases and what not.

Considering this I'm pretty god**** satisfied with the game.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Smash is like 1000000x more exciting to play and watch then any street fighter game....

Also, Sagat for life (but i've decided not to play SF4).

But if i did play i'd go Sagat and Guile.
REAL AMERICAN HERO

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Smash is like 1000000x more exciting to play and watch then any street fighter game....

Also, Sagat for life (but i've decided not to play SF4).

But if i did play i'd go Sagat and Guile.
REAL AMERICAN HERO
i disagree.

id rather watch SF matches.

top melee matches are excitin tho

Life After Death

Smash Champion
the game u are better and understand is usually peoples fav. to watch. i do like watching melee better than sf4. i dont understand sf4 enough to accurately judge wat game is really better to watch. but sf4 is by far more fun to watch than brawl. brawl is gay only cuz its the reason melee died for a few month but now its pretty its back.

melee aint dead it just had a heart attack. its still nowhere near dead.

Vijin

Smash Ace
i now have everlasting hate for you and your boxer
Don't hate on my Rog!:laugh:
You know, after getting my *** beat by you a few weeks ago I actually looked for Vega players so I can learn the matchup and face you again. I was able to beat all of them though, you've got the best vega I've played by far. And plus, we'll get plenty of more games in later anyway.

CHOPS: You train me in melee I train you in SF4 deal? :chuckle:

Top Bottom