• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter 4!!! DISCUSS

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I had some extensive play for the first time the other day...

Balrog makes me not take the game seriously. It's a little better than Brawl to me.

Balrog never deserved to be good. Sagat and Ryu? Bison? I can understand them being good. Balrog shouldn't have even made the cut, IMO.

Dudley forever. CORKSCREW BLOW!
/back to 3rd strike
... did you seriously say that?

Like, seriously.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
wow, you thought BALROG was the dumbest character?! T-Hawk was a MEXICAN Native American... Cammy was a mindless attack doll-thing... Fei-Long was an AWFUL Bruce Lee rip-off... i bet if Balrog were modeled after Peter McNeely or Rocky Marciano, he'd be your favorite... <_<

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
wow, you thought BALROG was the dumbest character?! T-Hawk was a MEXICAN Native American... Cammy was a mindless attack doll-thing... Fei-Long was an AWFUL Bruce Lee rip-off... i bet if Balrog were modeled after Peter McNeely or Rocky Marciano, he'd be your favorite... <_<
I don't know who those people are...

I thought T Hawk and Fei Long was funny. I always hated Cammy. But they all have more personality than Balrog, who just kinda sits there with his mouth open and is like DURRRR

And if we're talking about SF2 (apparently) I didn't hate Balrog as much then, still thought he was the most boring. I hated E Honda in that game...

but in 4, Balrog is really the only thing that makes me feel like Capcom really lost their marbles... or maybe it was the 500 Mega Man sequels that weren't the original or X series...

Regardless, it's still my opinion Balrog is just one of the worst characters ever. Hostility isn't a necessary response. This is almost off topic anyway. At least El Fuerte is awesome.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
balrog gave us "i got paid!"
RIPS OFF SHIRT!!!
"I got PAID!!!"

One of the many catchphrases that is omnipresent in all games, imo.

Anytime somebody lands some **** *** uppercut Balrog outta come out like Dan Fordon and be like "PAID!"

(Dan = the toasty guy from MK)

___

And why the **** does sagat have an overhead. Seriously. Anybody figure this out yet? XD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
its so satisfying to win with viper...

but im still gonna get overall ***** for awhile until i get her down pact

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
well, first off, nobody plays chun-li cause there are characters like Sakura around. I mean lets be real, who wants to play that old hag when they can rock the free new thing in the streets?

And second, im pretty sure alot of people got turned off from chun-li after that movie. I still havent seen it yet (i'll probably wait till it's in the dollar theater now), but lets be real.

Ni-pa!!~~~~

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Sakura has no booty. Im sorry but I cant get with a school girl with no front or back. Chun - Li on the other hand, will make people drop **** intentionally just to ask her to pick it up :D

Sorry Dogy, But I have to side with Marty on this one.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
plus, Sakura looks like a boy, imo. i think Mars sums it up nicely, though.

and, some of us actually like ADULTS, and not children... <_<

Master Raven

Smash Master
Chun Li is ****ing hoooot

But Sakura is pretty cute too, and she isn't really dangerously young.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Whenever I think I'm out of the game I just go read smashboards for a little bit to make myself feel better >_>

Seriously guys get over yourselves and go to some parties or something cgi chicks are not that great o.O

Master Raven

Smash Master
Whenever I think I'm out of the game I just go read smashboards for a little bit to make myself feel better >_>

Seriously guys get over yourselves and go to some parties or something cgi chicks are not that great o.O
So what if they're animated/CGI/whatever?

I love real women too but a good majority of us can't help ourselves to find... not-quite-IRL women to be hot as well.

Laijin

Smash Hero
im pretty much the best sakura/dan in the state.....

$1,000 MM??
wtf. Why have we not played yet?
:[
You should go to gigs this weekend. Hopefully someone will bring SF4.
I've only lost to one dude down here, but thats cause he understands the game a lot more than I do.
We gotta play bro.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Yayuhzz - true, you are.

@OmniOstrich - i love reading posts like yours, lol...i mean, if anyone ACTUALLY talked about choosing fictional characters over a real girl, that would be insanity, and i guarantee NO ONE on here is thinking that. but, if i met a real girl with a figure like Chun-Li, that would be pretty much ideal for me. it's just having fun with hypotheticals, imo.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
****, I really need to add some people to my friends list. I'm sick of beating on Ken's in ranked matches

Add me for some matches, Angrylobster1 is the GT

Top Bottom