• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

idea

Smash Master
his snake is cool, but not as cool as ally's...so yeah, you're probably not missing much

edit: cool, this is in 2 weekends =) just around the time i have a bunch of work due. not that that would have stopped me anyway, but it's mostly outlines for future essays.

Sanu

Smash Champion
This is still good to go, right? I'll still be coming but I'll have to leave early to pick up my Grandma from the airport with my family.

Napa

Smash Rookie
Dude im from scarborough and i was wondering if i can come?
I'm probably going to bring about like 5 people. Trust me we won't cause trouble.

idea

Smash Master
Dude im from scarborough and i was wondering if i can come?
I'm probably going to bring about like 5 people. Trust me we won't cause trouble.
he can only have so many people over the first time (parental restrictions) and all the spots are full already. sorry on grmo's behalf. it's explained in the first post actually =P

which reminds me, stos. are you still going to this? cause you said you weren't sure, and if not you should post in time for people to claim the spot.

idea

Smash Master
grmo, i propose you be ready to post here or call people on the day of if some of the listed people don't show up. cause the less regular people might not be able to go, or forget about it, or something...and then david and ryan could claim the spots and not have to miss out.

posting about it here seems the most fair though, keeping it first-come-first-serve.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I feel like such a **** taking up a spot. There are people who are newer to this game and need the practice and training more than I do. : (

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ david no take my spot I promised me and peterx are smashing his house this saturday.

well i dont even know if i can even go to his house now since of family party johns.

btw take me off the list. sorry grmo.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL are you kidding me i feel terrible that me and my friend are taking the spots of the regulars, i feel so invasive :embarrass
its okay.

anyone can take my spot. its beter that taking up a spot and not showing up.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Is there anyone out there that could possibly lend me a good controller for this? Otherwise I'm not entering, lol. I'll show up and hang out though, since I *have* to be in Sauga that day coincidentally :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
josh, i'll bring both of my controllers. stos doesn't seem to like the one i'd be lending you...but maybe your spacies will need tech skill less than his link.....O_O

Napa

Smash Rookie
he can only have so many people over the first time (parental restrictions) and all the spots are full already. sorry on grmo's behalf. it's explained in the first post actually =P

K man.. if you do have future tourneys, try having them in scarborough xP
my friends wanna be part of one but are too lazy to drive near sauga/brampton

thankz bro

idea

Smash Master
lol, k. well, grmo's house is gonna be hosting most of them, but over summer i might be having a few at my house, which is in scarborough. so we'll see. and you could have clicked the "quote" button under my post.

demodemo

Smash Ace
thanks for being such a friendly bunch

@RaynEx why would i ever give up an opportunity to be ***** by the great raynex

i'm gonna try my best not to get last place ye

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

K man.. if you do have future tourneys, try having them in scarborough xP
my friends wanna be part of one but are too lazy to drive near sauga/brampton

thankz bro
hmm come to our smashfests.

theirs a good puplulation of smashers that lives in scarborough.

Sanu

Smash Champion
hmm come to our smashfests.

theirs a good puplulation of smashers that lives in scarborough.
To add to what Stos said, Afro_Chris is supposedly having biweekly tournaments soon... those should be in or around the Scarborough area IIRC ^-^

Santana

Smash Apprentice
There are people who are coming to play the great GrainEX. Don't worry about it.
I dunno about everyone else, but that's why I'm going.

To add to what Stos said, Afro_Chris is supposedly having biweekly tournaments soon... those should be in or around the Scarborough area IIRC ^-^
wut, srs? This mean there's like two biweeklies going and Yorklies. Hella lotta smash :suess:

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

idea

Smash Master
LOL GRMO you aren't supposed to actually have a sister!

and while i'm here...if i can't get a ride this weekend, how would i go about busing to your place?

Desh

Smash Ace
lol, noooi dont have a sister
and grmos sister is cool iirc.
her boyfriend/fiance is an arborist =D
thats ****ing bad aaass

also, i am unable to attend this even due to friends birthdays and such T.T

Top Bottom