• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Yo to smashboards. And hello Grmo, demo made me make a smashboard account so I did. You can update the list and change 'demodemo's friend' to me '333' <- Significant value.
Anyways, demo asked me to provide a wii with melee at the biweeklies and I'm fine with that.
So Grmo, if you need another set of wii+melee, I'll be more than happy to bring my set on April 4th.:chuckle:
I'm gonna call you "Jackpot."

yeah yeeeeeee diceboyyyyyy
hmm... another nickname for demodemo? How about damedame? lol

Grmo

you and me and marco and one other person

must assemble

and we shall do this irl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_RPZcSZWJo&feature=channel_page
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Also, I'd like to come to this. If I get a spot I'll be confirmed.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
- Pepsi because Coke is balls these days
- Root ****
- Sprite
- ****opia
- **** Water
- Shined ****
- Diet ****?

I think this works out.

DR. ****ING PEPPER OMFG

anything else?
root beer or Dr. ****ing pepper is gg LOL.

caffine all dai.

Sanu

Smash Champion
hags fine, I'll change it, but I'm changing the other tournament name back to starfurry 4.
Wait wut. What did you have it as? Starfurry H >>> Starfurry 4. It sounds more epic that way *pouts*

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Grmo, I might have to leave around 7-8. Let ya know as the date gets closer, but I'll be taking mah cube :ninja:

Also, +1 for Dr. Pepper and Pink Crush!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I need to start playing Melee again. :(

I'm so ****ing out of shape, it's not even funny.

Well, it is. But you know what I mean.

demodemo

Smash Ace
Improving Yoshi's Brawl metagame is long, tiring work. :(
what is this i dont even

jk

but yeah, precisely the reason why me and my friends stopped playing brawl. not just because the game is slow, but the game metagame itself is slow as well. we knew we were getting better, but the difference was just so subtle and unnoticeable that it all felt like wasted effort to us.

meh idk, in melee its a lot more obvious that we were getting better with the AT's and combos. so yea

Santana

Smash Apprentice
what is this i dont even

jk

but yeah, precisely the reason why me and my friends stopped playing brawl. not just because the game is slow, but the game metagame itself is slow as well. we knew we were getting better, but the difference was just so subtle and unnoticeable that it all felt like wasted effort to us.

meh idk, in melee its a lot more obvious that we were getting better with the AT's and combos. so yea
The game is slow, but it's really campy. When people play competitively, the gameplay gets worse. Aside from how true this is, DSF is very entertaining with Snake. He's creative, and creativity is scarce in Brawl.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
LOL wait till you know the history of the brawl Link mains..

they moved to AiB because they got in an agruement with the MODS.

also take a look of this thread makes me laugh.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226854
LOL
The game is slow, but it's really campy. When people play competitively, the gameplay gets worse. Aside from how true this is, DSF is very entertaining with Snake. He's creative, and creativity is scarce in Brawl.
I would say I would go and watch him, but yeah.

Top Bottom