• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
i go to york too, and everyone i met who was also out for the strike was like that...generally angry and wishing they could go back to school/feel like it's a waste of time. i always half-agreed to be sympathetic, but really, those three months were great for me =P i stayed at home and watched tons of movies and tv shows, and played video games. i downloaded and watched cowboy bebop in its entirety, and watched 12/13 (hour-long) episodes carl sagan's cosmos, among other things.

then when i went back to class people would keep saying things like, doesn't it feel odd, after being off for so long? but no, it felt as if there had been no break =P

maybe i'm just not doing very much work, if being away from school completely feels the same as having classes. in fact, i know i'm not doing very much work, so i guess that's why.

i can bring one RF adapter doohickey. put it in the first post/remind me closer to the day, please. i can't really write myself notes a month in advance.

apparently the correct spelling is "doohickey"...take out the 'e' and it gets a red underline.

i'm bringing a wii+melee too if i haven't said so already.
oh, wicked. thanks.
Yea, I did see it. I thought I could sneak in :p

Yea, so if someone drops out, I'd be in for sure.
lol, ok. i'll put you on a waiting list or something.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
So the very 1st one is on April 4th? This is it, the only event that I will ever be able to join cuz im off to Uni after. I no Im gona be **** but I gota make an effort to come. Where is the acctual address if I might ask?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
So the very 1st one is on April 4th? This is it, the only event that I will ever be able to join cuz im off to Uni after. I no Im gona be **** but I gota make an effort to come. Where is the acctual address if I might ask?
start playing with us and stuff.

Grmo

Smash Champion
I'm not going to answer your questions. Read the first post please.

EDIT: Alright, I'm sorry, that was kind of mean. Please forgive my impatience. I actually say where the address is. Also, I'm going to have to not let you come to this, because it's full (and I mentioned that too). It would be kind of unfair to come and make friends then disappear, anyway. I simply will not allow it. Anyway, lots of University students or otherwise busy students manage to make it out to events and still work on smash.

Lastly, I and every other TO don't like it when people ignore me and don't read anything I write in the first post, then ask questions that are already answered (like, yes, of course it's on April 4th, do you need to ask?). I don't really mind that much, but in general it's polite not to ask questions you don't need to, because everything is answered in the OP.

Anyway, I'm sorry that you can't come to this one, and I hope you'll find time to come to some in the future.

idea

Smash Master
you still have all of march...someone might host a smashfest between now and grmo's first biweekly.

Grmo

Smash Champion
lol no. Don't worry. Also hopefully the ones after this won't have to limit people as much (like 20 people maybe).

I hope you guys understand that though. My house isn't that big, so I'm really sorry to people who can't come because of this.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I hope the TC dies in a fiery passionate love making session.

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
Well i did read the 1st post, Just missed the who/what/where/when/why part... I wanted to confirm the date, so that means theres going to be one in another 2weeks on the 18th then? All I want is to go to 1 event atleast 1time in my life just to play ppl who r better, because I only have 1 friend who is as good as me, every1 who "thinks" there good at the game ends up quiting and hating Melee after they play me or my friend. There also the same ppl who play WoW Brawl and Cod4 mind you >_<

Three33

Smash Rookie
Yo, 333... NOT demodemo's friend.

Yo to smashboards. And hello Grmo, demo made me make a smashboard account so I did. You can update the list and change 'demodemo's friend' to me '333' <- Significant value.
Anyways, demo asked me to provide a wii with melee at the biweeklies and I'm fine with that.
So Grmo, if you need another set of wii+melee, I'll be more than happy to bring my set on April 4th.:chuckle:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Number of enlightenment, too good. Um, btw I don't even know if Niko, Raidos and Myself are even coming -.- I will try to confirm as soon as possible.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Number of enlightenment, too good. Um, btw I don't even know if Niko, Raidos and Myself are even coming -.- I will try to confirm as soon as possible.
I guess that's three open spots then. Get em while they're hot, lolol.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Well i did read the 1st post, Just missed the who/what/where/when/why part... I wanted to confirm the date, so that means theres going to be one in another 2weeks on the 18th then? All I want is to go to 1 event atleast 1time in my life just to play ppl who r better, because I only have 1 friend who is as good as me, every1 who "thinks" there good at the game ends up quiting and hating Melee after they play me or my friend. There also the same ppl who play WoW Brawl and Cod4 mind you >_<
Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, 3 people aren't confirmed, which means I have to take them off in favour of those who have confirmed, so I'll let you know if there's space.

I'm really sorry for being a **** to you. I'm not usually like this. It's just recently.
Yo to smashboards. And hello Grmo, demo made me make a smashboard account so I did. You can update the list and change 'demodemo's friend' to me '333' <- Significant value.
Anyways, demo asked me to provide a wii with melee at the biweeklies and I'm fine with that.
So Grmo, if you need another set of wii+melee, I'll be more than happy to bring my set on April 4th.:chuckle:
lol alright, thanks
Alright, unfortunately, people are going to be filling up the list with you unconfirmed.
I coming just for grmzo. I'll bring my guitar too. Mike and I will softly lull you to sleep then **** you afterwards.
I'll show you my epicly sexy guitars.
I guess that's three open spots then. Get em while they're hot, lolol.
Yeah, that looks like it, basically. I'll repost with info as to who else is on the list now.

EDIT: 333 updates. Santana and Moe)2 added to the list. There's one spot left, and I think I remember someone else wanting in that couldn't get there. I looked through everything but I can't find it. I dunno, maybe I'm a ******, but if you were on the waiting list before, can you tell me? It's my fault for not writing them down, I'm sorry.

Alright, aside from business: there will be 8 teams, I imagine. So far:
Josh + Imadh

Does anyone feel like teaming with me?

Grmo

Smash Champion
I think this is the current list of people who don't have teams. I'm assuming demo and 333 will team together. I'd like to get everyone in a team if possible, because it'll make the hot sweaty orgies more efficient. :D

Grmo
Desh
Europhoria
Nightmare
Zephramill
Just a Frog
Idea
RaynEX
Stos
Santana
Moe)2

demodemo

Smash Ace
they didnt drop out, they were just unconfirmed and shouldnt be taking up spots

and yeah i'll be teaming with my friend UNLESS HES TIGHT

idea

Smash Master
computers are really good though. if i could pressure someone with only jabs and powershield on command...

i'd probably still get bored and go for rest combos.

Grmo

Smash Champion
dont team me with someone, im not very good at the game. Im literally a total brawl player that enjoys melee but is **** at it. I can barely beat computers.
lol just team with Matt. He'll probably come since he lives like 10 seconds away. He's not like, terrible, don't worry. He can do all the tricksies and stuff with Luigi. He's a bit obsessive with the wavedash in to d smash but eh whatever. He goes even with my Mewtwo (which is legit lol).

btw how far are you on FE?

Grmo

Smash Champion
You're both wrong lol

Switchblade Matt stopped playing. He said Starfurry 3 was his last tournament. I'm talking about a new Luigi player who I hang out with, and Zephramill goes to school with, and is named Matt.

demodemo

Smash Ace
matthew ting goes to zeph's school lol

ting is a good friend of mine, but i doubt its him since he doesnt play melee and rarely plays barlw anymore

idea

Smash Master
holy **** there's an r there. I honestly did not see that. Ironically, it's Page rofl. no i.
wow, i didn't see that either. i guess "zephramill" is just so much nicer to hear.

probably also that 'mill' is a common word so our brains think we're reading that.

Grmo

Smash Champion
It sounds like a pokemon. Anyway, on to business: there will be two recording setups and I've got a camera so we can record stuffs. rofl, man my basement is small, and everyone will be down there for crew battles and grand finals. it's gonna be like smashturbation all over again.

Top Bottom