• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

demodemo

Smash Ace
distant due date + small tournament + reasonable entry fee + i live so close

sounds good to me for a first tournament, if possible, me and my friend will probably come to this.

grmo can you add me and a friend to the list? Me and my friend were the ones getting ***** at imadh's house a couple of weeks ago lol

ahh omg i gotta go practice lol

Just A Frog

Smash Cadet
There will probably not be cookies. Those are only for big tournaments. It gives us something to look forward to.
Sad frog is sad.

oh, hopefully getting a job at metro, will probably be able help provide food, probably just junk food, but i might be able to bring a pizza to re heat here and there.. the kind that are made in front of you so you can make sure that sketchy guy in the back isnt spitting on it =/

idea

Smash Master
that'd be excellent =D

i can probably get my mom to make cookies at least some of the time. same kind as i had at starfurry 3. ask anyone who tried them, they're really good.

they were all my meals on saturday =P

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Alright so I woke up a couple hours ago in complete agony, took a couple of advils and now can't get any closer to sleep than I was before. Maybe a little. I really hate being sick >_>
distant due date + small tournament + reasonable entry fee + i live so close

sounds good to me for a first tournament, if possible, me and my friend will probably come to this.

grmo can you add me and a friend to the list? Me and my friend were the ones getting ***** at imadh's house a couple of weeks ago lol

ahh omg i gotta go practice lol
oh yeah rofl. alright. that would be cool
yeah im down for this.

food, any of the following is fine for me: burgers, chinese food, chicken, taco, sex, spaghetti for sure..
hmm i guess thats all, notice how i didnt say pizza.. i know most of you guys are tired of pizza.

really anything is fine.
yeah pizza is kind of hags
april 11 sounds good =D
yay andy you're alive!

<3 aAndy
guess i should confirm too, these spots are filling up fast.
alright
Sad frog is sad.

oh, hopefully getting a job at metro, will probably be able help provide food, probably just junk food, but i might be able to bring a pizza to re heat here and there.. the kind that are made in front of you so you can make sure that sketchy guy in the back isnt spitting on it =/
rofl! yeah that would be good. We'll make cookies only if you guys are super-awesome and don't leave a mess. That's something we need to improve on from Smashturbation.
that'd be excellent =D

i can probably get my mom to make cookies at least some of the time. same kind as i had at starfurry 3. ask anyone who tried them, they're really good.

they were all my meals on saturday =P
weeeeeeeeeeeee. that would be good. Anyway, I'm thinking what I'll probably do is make two different things the day before (simple stuff like spaghetti or chili, possibly cookies; maybe sushi if I feel like spending all day making them but that's very unlikely), and that way we can have two designated meal times and we can all go get food (like, lunch + dinner). I think that would work out pretty well. so, for the first one, is everyone alright with like, chili + buns and hot dogs the first day? something like that.

EDIT: Niko, lawlb0t, Raidos: you guys said you would come to these in the Toronto thread, which was before the date was posted. can you guys confirm here?

Grmo

Smash Champion
I'm double posting for some reason. looking back on some other food posts.
or samosas, mini pizzas, sexy *** cookies, and CHILI W/ A BUUUUNN

honestly grmzo your parents are amazing
that's what I was going to do originally. I'll keep it in mind. I'll also pass on the compliment :)
burgers or hot dogs, grilled when it's warmer out. uhh...if you order pizza in large quantities, that can usually work out to about $5 per person. and yeah, more of those cookies.

spaghetti? =D
spaghetti gud. i approve.
guess i should confirm too, these spots are filling up fast.
yeah, surprisingly.

Alright, list of stuffs we can keep in mind for eating so far:
1) Starfurry food ("samosas, mini pizzas, sexy *** cookies, and CHILI W/ A BUUUUNN")
2) Spaghetti
3) Hot dogs/burgers
4) Pizza
5) Cheap Chinese food
6) Tacos
7) Ultimate stew
8) Chicken
9) Frog's amazing pizza
10) Pizza from 241 or something, since they're close and a lot cheaper than most.

I think our options are looking good. Maybe we can just do a poll or something and collect votes on what we want to eat.

We're going to need a few more vegetarian things though, since some people can't eat meat.

Grmo

Smash Champion
...im starting to look forward more to the food than playing smash.. lmfao
Ultimate stew *****es. You can put anything into a stew
Failure to make it out of pools: you are now part of the stew
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

food.

Also the date is going to be April 4th rather than the 11th because Niagara is then and I can't on the 18th. So the first one will be April 4th and the second will be the 25th. After that they'll hopefully be every two weeks.

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, my teacher came to see what i was doing, so i close the window, and he read the title in the task bar, and yeah. lmfao

idea

Smash Master
your teacher is smarter than most =P

draft crews are always good if we have time. and it'll be interesting to do them without all the top gta players there.

demodemo

Smash Ace
I don't want to sound like an idiot but..

what exactly are draft crews? lol

I sort of know what crew battles are and stuff but yeah, i have no idea :x

I.B

Smash Lord
2 crew leaders are picked(usually the 2 best players), then they take turns picking players to be on their crews. Then the 2 crews face eachother.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Lol, my teacher came to see what i was doing, so i close the window, and he read the title in the task bar, and yeah. lmfao
wow. I feel like that's my fault now, but omfg that's hilarious.
your teacher is smarter than most =P

draft crews are always good if we have time. and it'll be interesting to do them without all the top gta players there.
we'll be missing three or so.
I don't want to sound like an idiot but..

what exactly are draft crews? lol

I sort of know what crew battles are and stuff but yeah, i have no idea :x
2 crew leaders are picked(usually the 2 best players), then they take turns picking players to be on their crews. Then the 2 crews face eachother.
yeah, that's basically it, or in the case of a large tournament more crews will be created. So for these things, which no more than 20 people will probably ever be able to come to, we'll just have two crews of 10.
ohh makes sense

**** i need to learn to play another character
nahh, Falcon is fine. So long as it's better than my Mewtwo. Just keep coming to practice with us and we'll teach you some cool sh(t.

EDIT: I forget what I was gonna do.

demodemo

Smash Ace
i do some cool stuff sometimes rarely not really

I did walltech>knee on dreamland after a ganon dive, we were both at 100%+ at our last stocks after a ridiculous comeback. i didn't think it'd actually connect LOL

i masturbated furiously the following night to the memory

Grmo

Smash Champion
oh god, that reminds me of one post a while back...I'll see if I can dig it up.

I don't remember what I did today. The past few hours are clear in my memory, which I spent watching anime.

nevermind I can't find it. I remember what it said but it needs not to be repeated.

also holy ****, we have to record that. I mean your match, not you masturbating. Although the latter would be a good intro for a combo video.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i do some cool stuff sometimes rarely not really

I did walltech>knee on dreamland after a ganon dive, we were both at 100%+ at our last stocks after a ridiculous comeback. i didn't think it'd actually connect LOL

i masturbated furiously the following night to the memory
demo is now my favouritest smasher ever. Nice to meet you im black i mean raynex.

idea

Smash Master
oh god, that reminds me of one post a while back...I'll see if I can dig it up.

I don't remember what I did today. The past few hours are clear in my memory, which I spent watching anime.
me neither, but i was looking through my internet history just now to find something to post in another thread, and i it was reaaaally long for today. so i guess that's what i've been doing.

(york megastrike means this and last week are for exams)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Oh man, my friend at York is telling me all about this super-party in his dorm and he's trying to survive it in his room. apparently people are having loud sex and throwing up everywhere, and faceplanting outside.

idea

Smash Master
lol, sounds fun. most of my time spent at york is either in class or by a window in the main building eating lunch =) or at smash bros club.

tell him to walk around and make a video of it.

Xelyst

-_-
I'll finally have my car by then sooooo idk I can probably make some of these.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Hey Grmo, I would like to be in this, is there room still? I can bring TV, cube, Melee, card, so basically one setup. I'll be driving out there.

demodemo

Smash Ace
ahh you guys are nice people

raynex nice to meet you, i heard you **** pretty hard

demodemo is the stupidest name ever

my sister goes to york, she's been chilling for like two months in my house, it's ********, all my me time"was was taken away from me

i'm down for the intro

Grmo

Smash Champion
Hey Grmo, I would like to be in this, is there room still? I can bring TV, cube, Melee, card, so basically one setup. I'll be driving out there.
Sorry. I thought you would have seen it on the first page, but I have to limit the first one to 16 people. I'll let you know if anyone drops out. After this one it should be 20 people.
ahh you guys are nice people

raynex nice to meet you, i heard you **** pretty hard

demodemo is the stupidest name ever

my sister goes to york, she's been chilling for like two months in my house, it's ********, all my me time"was was taken away from me

i'm down for the intro
lawl. it would have to be like a silhouette or something.

btw, can anyone else bring a gamecube w/ melee? Also RF Modulators/Adaptors (something to turn composite in to coaxial). I need to buy two of these, so if anyone wants to save me the trouble of buying two and can bring one, let me know. I don't have much money and I'd rather not have to buy two if I can help it.

idea

Smash Master
i go to york too, and everyone i met who was also out for the strike was like that...generally angry and wishing they could go back to school/feel like it's a waste of time. i always half-agreed to be sympathetic, but really, those three months were great for me =P i stayed at home and watched tons of movies and tv shows, and played video games. i downloaded and watched cowboy bebop in its entirety, and watched 12/13 (hour-long) episodes carl sagan's cosmos, among other things.

then when i went back to class people would keep saying things like, doesn't it feel odd, after being off for so long? but no, it felt as if there had been no break =P

maybe i'm just not doing very much work, if being away from school completely feels the same as having classes. in fact, i know i'm not doing very much work, so i guess that's why.

btw, can anyone else bring a gamecube w/ melee? Also RF Modulators/Adaptors (something to turn composite in to coaxial). I need to buy two of these, so if anyone wants to save me the trouble of buying two and can bring one, let me know. I don't have much money and I'd rather not have to buy two if I can help it.
i can bring one RF adapter doohickey. put it in the first post/remind me closer to the day, please. i can't really write myself notes a month in advance.

apparently the correct spelling is "doohickey"...take out the 'e' and it gets a red underline.

i'm bringing a wii+melee too if i haven't said so already.

demodemo

Smash Ace
I'll see if my friend can bring his wii+melee, i don't see a reason why he can't

yeah it sucks for my sister, I know the chilling is good and all, but all the students on strike were basically handicapped badly

their semester is now going to extend into the summer, a time where they should be working and paying off the tuition, sucks

and my sister couldnt work during the strike because it might have ended at any time.

I've been wanting to watch cowboy bebop for a long time now, heard a lot of good things about it. I heard spike was going to be played by KEANU REEVES in the live action adaptation. *inserts mental image of keanu with a fro*

idea

Smash Master
their semester is now going to extend into the summer, a time where they should be working and paying off the tuition, sucks

and my sister couldnt work during the strike because it might have ended at any time.

I've been wanting to watch cowboy bebop for a long time now, heard a lot of good things about it. I heard spike was going to be played by KEANU REEVES in the live action adaptation. *inserts mental image of keanu with a fro*
- true, but it only extends an extra month into the summer. this means students can start working in june. it's not as good as starting in may, but it's also not a huge difference. i hope employers aren't overly picky about that one month difference.

- also true. this is less of a problem if you already have a job - just ask for more shifts. haha, i had one but i quit cause i don't like retail and didn't need the money.

- lol yeah, that'll be interesting. it's good but i wish it was more storyline-based and less episodic. there are a few key episodes that are especially good, though.

Top Bottom