• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If she's getting married, you only have to compete with her fiancée. As opposed to her being single, which would mean you're competing with all her potential prospects (anywhere between 0 and 27).

Step your game up.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
sorry but cant like come to this...got like mid term math exam, and gotta right the stupid water luu exam thingy on monday and tuesday, :p

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
uh oh, might not be able to make this anymore. I'll let you know asap, Grmo.
HAGS
LOL GRMO you aren't supposed to actually have a sister!

and while i'm here...if i can't get a ride this weekend, how would i go about busing to your place?
lmfao, sorry XD

Anyway, you would get to Square One, taking the 26 or 76 from Islington (76 only on weekdays), then the 9 from Square One, then get off at the graveyard and take the 44 until you see a big sign that says 120. I'll give you a picture in a second.

You can crash here Friday night if you want lol

EDIT:

Get off the bus when you see this, then run like hell.
lol, noooi dont have a sister
and grmos sister is cool iirc.
her boyfriend/fiance is an arborist =D
thats ****ing bad aaass

also, i am unable to attend this even due to friends birthdays and such T.T
HAGS
If she's getting married, you only have to compete with her fiancée. As opposed to her being single, which would mean you're competing with all her potential prospects (anywhere between 0 and 27).

Step your game up.
HAGS
sorry but cant like come to this...got like mid term math exam, and gotta right the stupid water luu exam thingy on monday and tuesday, :p
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS

idea

Smash Master
Everyone is so floppy.

Except Kyle.
yeah. i'm definitely still going to this.

grmo - i have secured a ride on saturday and as such will not be busing up friday night. instead i expect i will do a small amount of work during the day, and spend the rest of it playing fire emblem and perusing the internet.

but i'll take you up on the offer for future biweeklies =)

soap

Smash Hero
We should throw in the dead corpses of the american players we **** this weekend.

and lots and LOTS of sugar. dead people always taste better with sugar.
so these look cool

im kinda high and this post is kinda scary.

if these are biweeklies ill come and hang out sometime this spring

Grmo

Smash Champion
So flop. Update first page Grmo?
I would but I`m writing this on my wii so I`m not gonna bother until later. My friends are using my computers lol
sorry grmo, can't make this one.
HAAAGS ok, hope you make it out next time.
yeah. i'm definitely still going to this.

grmo - i have secured a ride on saturday and as such will not be busing up friday night. instead i expect i will do a small amount of work during the day, and spend the rest of it playing fire emblem and perusing the internet.

but i'll take you up on the offer for future biweeklies =)
k cool

so these look cool

im kinda high and this post is kinda scary.

if these are biweeklies ill come and hang out sometime this spring
omfg kagami. bread factory
I like it when you're floppy.
HAGS

Sanu

Smash Champion
really? you still didn't add me to the list after the multiple flops?
Yeah... didn't you request a spot pages ago?

*checks*

Yup, you did! I'm sure that grmo just missed you or it slipped his mind. If it comes to it, I'll just drop you guys at his place and take off, sounds good? =D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Josh drop by my house on the way to the tournament so I can give you a bunch of toys and crap to deliver to Adnan / Tameka. Tell them that any of the sound-making stuffed animals will need to be washed, as they've collected a lot of dust over the years (how dust outprioritizes sealed rubbermaid boxes I will never understand).

Grmo

Smash Champion
really? you still didn't add me to the list after the multiple flops?
Yeah... didn't you request a spot pages ago?

*checks*

Yup, you did! I'm sure that grmo just missed you or it slipped his mind. If it comes to it, I'll just drop you guys at his place and take off, sounds good? =D
I didn't know you wanted to come anyway, but you're on now. There's still one more spot, actually.

EDIT: Alright, can anyone else bring any of the following things?

1) RF modulator/adaptor thing so the gamecube can be plugged into a TV with coaxial input

2) Gamecube with Melee

3) a copy of the game

this will complete 3 setups. If anyone wants a fourth, they'll need to bring a full setup because I'm not a weirdo who has more than three usable TVs.

idea

Smash Master
lol, i can bring all three as long as someone else supplies a wiimote. wii + melee disc + rf adapter. but if someone else can bring a gamecube that'd make more sense (then i'd just bring the melee disc and rf adapter).

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
man, it would be super sexy time in my pants right now if I were able to go to this, but unfortunately, due to friend's birthday plans, I can't. :( If anything seems to fall through by some giant fluke and that one spot is still open, and it's not like....super duper last minute, then I'll let you know. ktnx

demodemo

Smash Ace
unless you have accounted for it already, my friend (333) is bringing a wii + melee, and he has two wiimotes.

just making sure, i dunno

Top Bottom