• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

idea

Smash Master
some of us like it cause it's fastish and has combos, the lack of which were the subject of most of our complaints about regular brawl.

game and watch is really good =D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ryan posting:
Did anyone find it? If not, Grmo... I lost a precious item of mine in your basement. I would really appreciate it if you looked for it because I 100% KNOW it's there. It's the ring my significant other gave me for our first anniversary... :(
oh yeah, grmo found it literally right after you left. He has it for you to pick up.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol since when do the Melee guys play Brawl+? You guys like it?
Yea Brawl+ is pretty fun. I think as of now I main Squirtle, with MK to fight the G&Ws and other MKs or gay characters.

......really josh, i'm the only like falcon main in the city......

anyways, josh do u have those godly hacks for brawl plus i would like to try out godly falcon :D
Falcon is so stupid. He has so much priority and can combo with nair and knee and you actually can't get out.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh yeah.

Grmo, since this is right by where I live, I'm coming.

I'm picking up Melee Falcon. He's my Melee main now.

But, I'm utter **** lol. My Melee **** skill is slowly coming back, so maybe I'll be ready to compete.

If any of you play Falcon, help and advice would be so ****ing pro. Knee and Dair are too good.

idea

Smash Master
melee falcon is so hard to main X_X

advice: techchase a lot, and don't get edgeguarded in the various simple ways that falcon can get edgeguarded

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
It's both hands actually, which is why you see the brace on alternating arms and I stop playing friendlies halfway through tournaments. I'm really stupid with this stuff though. I honestly should just stop completely. It's just that I go really emo if I don't do anything so I get really stuck. My current solution is a two foot tall stack of books that I'm reading/plan to read, anime, and trying to excercise. I'm already going insane, though. I got freaked out and my dogs ran away from me, then lights started turning off and I was convinced that if I left the dining room, or put my sweater or pants back on, I would get eaten by things.

Feel free to laugh. Crazy people are hilarious.

Desh

Smash Ace
marriiikk
all of your arials are good
tech chase with dair, knee, grab, raptor boost? other arials.
dash dance loots.
dont miss kill oppurtunities.
SPACE WELL.
like combos dont work if you can space well.
learn how to hit with uairs and stuff.
shffl all your aerials consistently.
knee.
falcon punch.
yah.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm not ****ing perky.

Ryan posting:

oh yeah, grmo found it literally right after you left. He has it for you to pick up.
Yes! Thank you for finding it Grmo, I love you so much <3... and wait, he found it right after I left? You mean in the middle of the night? XD Oh, and thanks for hosting! etc. I owe you $3-4 for the fudz.

lol since when do the Melee guys play Brawl+? You guys like it?
Yup, been playing/following it for ages now =D

......really josh, i'm the only like falcon main in the city......

anyways, josh do u have those godly hacks for brawl plus i would like to try out godly falcon :D
Yes, yes I do lololol. You should get an SD card from factory direct though (www.factorydirect.ca), it will make the whole process much easier if you want to mod your wii. I got my 1 gig card for four bucks. Don't order online though, they never send their ****... just go to a store to get one ^-^

Hehehe, im down for this. "Enchanted Light"
This is Melee mainly, btw. You won't find vanilla Brawl at this event.

Edit: I almost forgot, sign me up for the next one ;)

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, sign me up for the next one too.

and...light...like sanuzi said, no regular brawl here. last time we only had one brawl+setup, and it was a free side tournament that only happened cause we had enough time.

though i can see brawl+ featuring more prominently if we can get more setups for it and, more importantly, more space to use in grmo's house.

if not...maybe we could still have brawl+ at my house over summer when my basement will be free to use too.

idea

Smash Master
falcon is soo fun

mine sucks slightly less from last time =D although my basic strategy is still to double jump slowly and hope they approach and make themselves vulnerable. and then not follow up on the combo. but falcon's so cool it sort of works anyway.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm preemptively confirming a good friend of mine. I'll be contacting him very shortly ;D

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I was disappointed to miss the last one, it sounded like a lot of fun. Please confirm me for the upcoming one.

Desh

Smash Ace
i assume im like preconfirmed for everyone
and then once i flop theres an un-occupied spot?
yes?
grmo?
;D
lololol.
i should be able to make the next one .
its in 5 weeks lol,
ALTHOUGH.
I NEED TO FIGURE **** OUT FOR STARFURRY.
AAAHH D:

idea

Smash Master
aww, you don't like it? i like being able to play as brawl characters in a not-too-slow game. and more so, with actual combos.

edit: with g&w i combo aerials into up-b =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
;D

Hey, you almost beat me in one of our matches. It was close!!

Edit: You forgot about Adnanface in your falcon onry results.

idea

Smash Master
O_O ike is not the same. try using fair to jab on people's shield, there's pretty much nothing they can do about it. and you can hit the ground with his aerials and not have to wait till tomorrow for him to move again. i think kirby might be better in brawl+ but hard to tell. fox and falco did seem pretty similar, despite the combos they can do now.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Yes, yes I do lololol. You should get an SD card from factory direct though (www.factorydirect.ca), it will make the whole process much easier if you want to mod your wii. I got my 1 gig card for four bucks. Don't order online though, they never send their ****... just go to a store to get one ^-^
i dont have my wii anymore :p

my falcon strat is NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR NAIR

and then i get hit off the stage and die
i think u all no wat my falcon strat is.......FLASHY FLASHY FLASHY wall jump FLASHY

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm coming to this, if I don't have to go see my mom...

Anyways, I want to play Brawl+ so bad. :[

Grmo

Smash Champion
;D

Hey, you almost beat me in one of our matches. It was close!!

Edit: You forgot about Adnanface in your falcon onry results.
I'M GOING TO **** YOU
O_O ike is not the same. try using fair to jab on people's shield, there's pretty much nothing they can do about it. and you can hit the ground with his aerials and not have to wait till tomorrow for him to move again. i think kirby might be better in brawl+ but hard to tell. fox and falco did seem pretty similar, despite the combos they can do now.
I meant to say they're still boring and irritating.

FINE I'LL LET YOU PEOPLE PLAY BRAWL+

WHILE I GO BE EMO IN THE CORNER

ARE YOU HAPPY?

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
Omni come to my house and play with me.
Yo that'd be awesome, especially since we live pretty close. Let me know if there is a regular time during the week or weekend when you're free and I'll do my best to make it over, or we can just work out the details over MSN (ask Josh or Sylar for my contact). I'm out of town this weekend but next week I'm down for sure.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yo that'd be awesome, especially since we live pretty close. Let me know if there is a regular time during the week or weekend when you're free and I'll do my best to make it over, or we can just work out the details over MSN (ask Josh or Sylar for my contact). I'm out of town this weekend but next week I'm down for sure.
Okies .

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
ohai, kan I haz confermation plz? (Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go...and I can bring a set-up+melee and MAYBE another tv...maybe...we'll see.....)

Grmo

Smash Champion
So for every bi-weekly do we have to re-sign up?
Yeah. It's a little inconvenient, but it prevents people from staying on the list if they have no intention of coming and just wasting a spot.
ohai, kan I haz confermation plz? (Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to go...and I can bring a set-up+melee and MAYBE another tv...maybe...we'll see.....)
That would be awesome. Thanks.

Top Bottom