• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY H: Cancelled because these are polluting my basement. See thread for detail

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
failure, failure, lose-to-people-you-should-be-able-to-beat-in-tourny, wall jump, steal combos from raynex, flashy, flashy

let the homo begin.

WAT, steal combos from raynex.....wat new combos do u have with falcon, man i've never seen ryanex wall jump to nair to knee before, u have no super special combos with falcon!!!!!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
WAT, steal combos from raynex.....wat new combos do u have with falcon, man i've never seen ryanex wall jump to nair to knee before, u have no super special combos with falcon!!!!!
dude.

you wouldn't even know about the walljump thing if I hadn't told you. lol..

or told anyone in our entire scene. lmao

idea

Smash Master
aren't there 10 people attending already? when there were 13 for last starfurry you seemed more hopeful =P

a cool name: The Last Star Furry

unrelatedly, there's an 80s movies called the last star fighter, in which the main character playing an 80s video game is a key aspect of the plot.

soap

Smash Hero
HOLY HAGS PEOPLE POST IF YOU'RE GONNA COME

THIS NEEDS TO BE BIG. THE CURRENT LIST IS SMALL.

**** IT, YOU GUYS HAVE GOT A SERIOUS RESPONSIBILlTY HERE!
i was planning on coming to this one to hang out and stuff.

I just don't tell people cuz my schedule is shifty, and sometimes I have tests creep up on me cuz i don't believe in checking my syllabus.

what im saying is don't factor me into your decision cuz im flaky. If i show up, it will be like last time and i will just randomly appear.

i just watched the last starfighter again last week. It's a pretty ridiculous movie with really bad graphics. It reminded me of SNL "Space Olympics" rofl.

idea

Smash Master
haha, that sounds good anyway. "wtf, soap is here? did anyone know about this? whatever, cool"

that one thing it does is so busted. spin around shooting in all directions...why didn't they tell him to do that earlier <_<

and it's funny how old it is too. starfox would have given him better training.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
BERNARD STOP MINDGAMING PEOPLE WITH YOUR PICTURE

THEY WANT TO EAT YOUR HAIR

also, gather people for this. If people are coming and I don't know about it, well...I won't know about it, so I'll have to assume no one is coming to this and might have to cancel it...unless people are travelling for it in which case I'll do it no matter what, but...FEEL SOME PRESSURE
It's cool, we have 10 people and it's still many weeks away. +1 cause Ryan always comes in late.

EDIT: I can bring Cube and Melee, however, the TV wasn't used last time, so I don't know if I should still bring it. I wasn't there long enough for Brawl+, so maybe we'll use it for that?

unknown522

Some guy
^ I always come in late? what does that mean?

more like, I always get ignored. I already said I was coming, but am not on the list.

anyways: julian, can I get a ride with you again?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'd probably like Brawl+ or the concept of Brawl+ more if there wasn't a new version every week.

It sort of makes it hard to get attached to a main or a character or even just the game mechanics if they're continually being revamped.

Desh

Smash Ace
dude.

you wouldn't even know about the walljump thing if I hadn't told you. lol..

or told anyone in our entire scene. lmao

i knew about it before people in gta found out x3
check my favourites on youtube lol x3 i knew like a year ago =D

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
****ING HELL EVERYONE IGNORE MY LAST POSTS

I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING IN THE STARFURRY 4 THREAD

EDIT:
I always come in late? what does that mean?

more like, I always get ignored. I already said I was coming, but am not on the list.
Who are you talking to in the first line? I'm wondering because I don't remember saying anything about that.

Anyway, you only said "I'll come to the next one", at the end of another sentence that you posted earlier. I saw that post, but you have to bear in mind that I'm basically a computer when I'm doing this, so I need to see a separate line saying "confirm me for the next one" or something, or else I likely won't really see it.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice

Tru tru... u dont come in late its just... ppl ur with sometimes fail **no one in particular** **rolls eyes** ....
... at least from what i can tell your nvr l8 =D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
i knew about it before people in gta found out x3
check my favourites on youtube lol x3 i knew like a year ago =D
Yeah but you didn't tell anyone about it, or show anyone how to do it, did you? DID YOU1?

Tru tru... u dont come in late its just... ppl ur with sometimes fail **no one in particular** **rolls eyes** ....
... at least from what i can tell your nvr l8 =D
I used to be late but now I'm always on sexy time.

Yea I said it.

I'M PUNCTUAL *****ES.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but you didn't tell anyone about it, or show anyone how to do it, did you? DID YOU1?

I used to be late but now I'm always on sexy time.

Yea I said it.

I'M PUNCTUAL *****ES.
HAHA... we shall see about that in time... actual i can't even talk I'm ALWAYS late now... and I was never like that... but I can use Nyla as an excuse for a few more years so I'm untouchable *****es Muahaha.... **don't ask**

soap

Smash Hero
I'd probably like Brawl+ or the concept of Brawl+ more if there wasn't a new version every week.

It sort of makes it hard to get attached to a main or a character or even just the game mechanics if they're continually being revamped.
wow learn to adapt noob.

lol, id be pissed too if all the frame specific timings and stuff that i practice were changed and rendered useless

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I learn loosely what percentages stuff combos with Meta or whoever I'm playing and then the next patch comes out and everything's completely different.

I learn what percentages his D-smash and U-throw and Up+B can KO at with DI and then next patch they decided KOing at 150 is apparently broken and he needs to KO at 200 instead. Then in the following patch they remove his KO moves entirely so you have to grind them to 250.

Brawl was already slow. Having to grind someone to 250 to KO them is dumb. Especially when most characters have a very small chance of getting inside Meta, it just makes for a very slow, agonizing match. But then again, I suppose it's more fair than Meta gimping you really fast. Still, I really do think most of his nerfs are dumb. Having matches where both people approach and it still comes close to timing out is a sign that something is moving in the wrong direction (this happened a lot against people in the patch I played).

If you want Meta to be worse, make other characters better, better to the point where they contest him being good. Then something exciting might actually happen in Brawl.

Santana

Smash Apprentice

Yea, don't worry, I saw the post, which is why I put +1 cause nobody else noticed you said you were coming.

anyways: Just meet at PMall cause that's right on the way to the Grmo's place of residence.

Desh

Smash Ace
cant come to this one either.
life johns.
i give my spot to someone who needs it.
T_T

one of my bestfriends bands is headlining a show so ima go with my wimminz D:

i need smaasshh.
=[

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Alright. Also, would anyone come if this was this Saturday instead? Starfurry 4 has been moved to May 2nd and my parents don't want to see you guys two weekends in a row (it's not as bad as it sounds lol), so this weekend might work. I'll ask them about it if anyone is interested.

Santana

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Also, would anyone come if this was this Saturday instead? Starfurry 4 has been moved to May 2nd and my parents don't want to see you guys two weekends in a row (it's not as bad as it sounds lol), so this weekend might work. I'll ask them about it if anyone is interested.
I would not come to this if this was Saturday.

No Jones, but school.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Put me down as unsure, possibly confirmed.

I need to pick up my ring anyways <_<;

.Marik

is a social misfit
F*ck.

I can't come to this anymore. Family johns.

I suck at Melee anyways. Maybe in a... year or so? Lol.

Top Bottom