• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
ok thanks.

another question. are the housing numbers in the original post up to date?

I was thinking of doing this in a day trip, but what with the 3-4 hour bus ride and the 2 hour commute to the venue and the drive back i think that would be a bit ridiculous for one day and I wouldn't make it in time for teams.

Would it be possible for someone to house me friday night? I don't really care which house I'm in, so I guess which ever one has more empty space. I'm a chill person, I swear.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm bringing a full melee set up. 13" is the best I can manage lol.
thats good lol i was just checking the OP and im like wow only 11 tvs..
yeah i want this tourney to run smoothly as possible.
more tvs mean more ****.

also i heard soap is bringing a tv too so thats like
plus mine and then peterx's
so we got 15 tvs.

also guys Kio told me hes teaming with his NNR crewmate :)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
^ i believe peterx needs housing ..
What's a peterx?
I'm bringing a full melee set up. 13" is the best I can manage lol.
YAY. Thank you so much :D. I will add your igbog to the list.

We can probably fit a fair bit of TVs in there. By the looks of it, we're going to need a LOT more of Melee than of Brawl, so I'd say another few for each would be ideal. We're allowed to fall short of ideals, though, because things are just like that, but let's aim for stuff! Such as teaching Grmo how to use more inspiring words. You know, stuff that's better than "stuff". Oh, crap. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

anyway yeah, peterx is hous. i will add. wud u all liek sum tea?

EDIT: hi Eric :)

PS. Is it just me, or does Terra not look like me at all? Like srsly, why is her hair so flat? It's like someone slapped a two-dimensional piece of yellow on those eyebrows. I should change that pic to Osaka from Azumanga rofl. I'm sorry, I'll stop that now.

PPS. BOC/Lucy/John, wheretf are you guys?

idea

Smash Master
you could say "items," that usually sounds funny.

"objects"
uhh..."tangibles"...is that a word?
"capsules"
(these are better if you don't think of them in relation to melee, by the way)
occasionally you could substitute one word for another that makes no sense at all. it's interesting but doesn't help with the communication part.

replace nouns, or better yet, verbs, with things like...stun gun. or Very Large Triangle.

k, i think this means it's time for me to sleep.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
you could say "items," that usually sounds funny.

"objects"
uhh..."tangibles"...is that a word?
"capsules"
(these are better if you don't think of them in relation to melee, by the way)
occasionally you could substitute one word for another that makes no sense at all. it's interesting but doesn't help with the communication part.

replace nouns, or better yet, verbs, with things like...stun gun. or Very Large Triangle.

k, i think this means it's time for me to sleep.
I fed my cat lasers and now it's camping me like a tomato

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll probably bring two-three T.V.s and two systems. Whoever has gamecube coaxial adapters, bring them. I have one but I need a second one pl0x.

Also, I need to know some hard facts.

WHO IS BEING HOUSED BY ME? Names please.

The List (Add yourself)
- I.B.
- RaynEX
- Adnanface
- Sylar
- Sako
- Others
If you're not on the list, I am not expecting you. If I'm not expecting you, you will not be let in.

Things to note:

* Housing will be provided for the Friday and Saturday of.
* Do not show up at that door before 7:00 PM. No excuses.
* Bring sleeping bags, I only have couch space for... 6 people.
* Clean up after yourself, don't make a big mess and please try not to be overly loud!
* You will be expected to leave early morning Sunday, preferably before 11-12 PM. No excuses.
* I will not be assisting people in their departures, directions excluded (i.e., drives to bus stations)
* I have a mentally disabled (see: ********) brother. I'll keep him out of the basement, but be warned.
** If you have a problem with gay people, find somewhere else to stay. I don't want to feel uncomfortable under my own roof.

I can house quite a bit of people, so if you have no where to stay... look no further. Just be sure to follow the rules, and lastly, have a good time!

^_~

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Add me to the attendance list.

I should be able to bring a wii + brawl and cube + melee...probably no tv this time.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yes, I know that both NY and Ohio need housing but I'd like names, not groups of people... hence " Names please."

;0

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I'll probably bring two-three T.V.s and two systems. Whoever has gamecube coaxial adapters, bring them. I have one but I need a second one pl0x.

Also, I need to know some hard facts.

WHO IS BEING HOUSED BY ME? Names please.

The List (Add yourself)
- I.B.
- RaynEX
- Adnanface
- Sylar
- Sako
- Others
If you're not on the list, I am not expecting you. If I'm not expecting you, you will not be let in.

Things to note:

* Housing will be provided for the Friday and Saturday of.
* Do not show up at that door before 7:00 PM. No excuses.
* Bring sleeping bags, I only have couch space for... 6 people.
* Clean up after yourself, don't make a big mess and please try not to be overly loud!
* You will be expected to leave early morning Sunday, preferably before 11-12 PM. No excuses.
* I will not be assisting people in their departures, directions excluded (i.e., drives to bus stations)
* I have a mentally disabled (see: ********) brother. I'll keep him out of the basement, but be warned.
** If you have a problem with gay people, find somewhere else to stay. I don't want to feel uncomfortable under my own roof.

I can house quite a bit of people, so if you have no where to stay... look no further. Just be sure to follow the rules, and lastly, have a good time!

^_~
yea add Knee of Justice to your list. and his car..which I think is like 2 or 3 people?
There are four people in my car.

KoJ
TheManaLord
PikaPika!
GameFreak

Thank you very much in advance by the way.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah niko of course, if Percon doesnt come to this we will team and see AznSensation in grand finals ;)

I.B

Smash Lord
Bass: Nah, I don't remember meeting you at P3.

Btw Grmo, can you add Nick and Steve to the list as well?

Top Bottom