• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

I.B

Smash Lord
all dai

who's down to try and get live stream + commentating up in this biatch?

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying hard to think of something better to say other than "bump".

EDIT: GOD **** MOTHER ****ING ****

Sorry, this is Grmo.

Shil0

Smash Cadet
You have possibly the most uncreative avatar I've ever seen. lol

Oh and this tourny is coming up real soon get hypeeeee

i got the hype:)

i couldnt think of anything to put as my avatar, so i whipped this up in like 10 seconds.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I know i'm unknown but i might be coming for brawl. i came to star fury a couple years back. i know lol brawl. dis will be my first brawl tourney...takes my brawlginity. also whats t3h likeliness of needing a wii or something. if your really short on stock i MIGHT bring a full set up and like my friend and his wii.

edit:if brawl's out i guess not then :'(

Anth0ny

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdD0j6wmMNc

if any canadians knows what this is, i give you props! best show ever.....and im looookin into coming to this, but i jus seen it now, and its kinda short notice -_-....we will see.
looooool come on How I met your mother is obviously aired in Canada :laugh:

Also, after COT4, I'm super happy that Umbreon's ruleset is in effect at this tourney. No fair is banned yay.

idea

Smash Master
You have possibly the most uncreative avatar I've ever seen. lol

Oh and this tourny is coming up real soon get hypeeeee
i like it <_< i think more people should hype themselves in their avatars. imagine signing on and the person responding to you has a picture like "RAYNEX IS THE BEST EVER"...sounds impressive. well, that or horribly irritating. it's a fine line.

edit: stos: alright, i accept =) (mike, if applicable i'll bus with you on the way back. not sure if this change requires a 'sorry' or not. just in case, sorry.)

not sure why i went with orange there.

i know i won't be able to bring a tv - asked before and my mom flatly refused, which she almost never does for anything - but i'll gladly hold down someone else's 2nd tv.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ kyle you down for the ride? also can you bring tv? or are you bussing with someone else?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
alright
alright titans rolling up in this biatch.
we're getting a ride there but not back. well i'll try to.
1. Me + TV & Set up
2. Kyle + Set up
3. Peter + TV & Set up
4. Open Spot - I prefer someone with TV. Im not trying to take peoples spots away im just saying I want maximum tv in this tourney and I know people wont bring TVs if they dont get a ride.

also if anyone can bring extra tvs that would be nice.

alright kyle =D

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
what's up with green greens and corneria being banned in melee singles but not doubles?

Might as well ban FD and put hyrule temple on neutral.

soap

Smash Hero
as long as we got japes its all good

*** those fox stages lol

4% we are taking people to great bay in teams fo sho

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if there is a bus stop near the venue? Due to some crazy Toronto-traffic Johns me and my buds are forced to take the bus there...

Any bus info in general would be helpful.

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ YOU CAN FIND OUT THE BUS ROUTES YOURSELF. As someone who has organized tournaments in the past, I find that the most annoying thing is people who ask for directions/bus routes when there are more than enough online resources that can be used to find out for yourself -_-. You're on the internet, posting on a message board, you're not helpless. With that being said, I'm sure someone else will provide you with the information you need. [/endrant]

I say turn Corneria on and keep Green Greens off. **** that noise!

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ that was terrible, you're terrible.

Sanaria applies too !!

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd put corneria and gg off. It's a really lame stage because matchs on this stage always has a fox pulling gay **** on a lightweight character. It gives too many advantages to Fox, it's gonna be a whorehouse filled with ****** foxes. I don't like japes personally, I'd put it off. my two cents.

soap

Smash Hero
JAB 1 in indiana just banned all those janky stages

and this is a midwest tourney

we are supposed to play everywhere

melee rules are evolving into boring fairness

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I'd put corneria and gg off. It's a really lame stage because matchs on this stage always has a fox pulling gay **** on a lightweight character. It gives too many advantages to Fox, it's gonna be a whorehouse filled with ****** foxes. I don't like japes personally, I'd put it off. my two cents.
If those stages are off, why not ban Brinstar as well as it ***** fastfallers? Stages need random more CP imo, fighting without a little bit of random is gay.

Top Bottom