• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
****it KoJ play a character I can team with! Pika plays Jpuff.

Chars I like to team with:

Peach, Jpuff, Samus

Live and save me plx lool

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
do we get to decide which game our tv gets used for if we bring one?
i think so.

when i counted the number of tvs it was posted by like melee'rs but im not sure if we get to choose which game it enters. though im sure that were gonna even it out between melee & brawl and whatever is there.

also for brawlers..
you guys aint buzzin' that much in this thread..
wtf guys.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah I wanna be a commentator.

but KK and Sylar are a must for commentaries

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
How does one get into being a commentator? I might enjoy it. But how do you initiate someone who might suck?
. . . Practice at friendlies?

*~*~*~
also for brawlers..
you guys aint buzzin' that much in this thread..
wtf guys.
I said I was coming.
I haven't been added to the Attendees' list. :'(

You can confirm me. I'll find a way down there.

Also, if it matters, put my name as ZedF. That's my alias for tourneys (now).

So how's housing work? It might help me to be able to turn up somewhere the night before the event, or hang somewhere the night after... is that what housing is?

Oh, and about a week before the 21st, I should be able to say if I can bring a Cube or not.

P.S. Niko, do me a favour: Get some **** sleep that day, lol. ;)
grmo, add me. Brawl. Singles. ZedF.
. . . pweeez?

:091::

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
OK, looks like I found a Greyhound route so it looks like I'm back in. Grmo, do you think you'd be able to pick me up from the Greyhound stop at around here at 9:50 PM on the 20th? That's the stop for the route I'm currently looking at. Stupid thing takes 3 hours because it stops in Toronto for an hour but it's the only available route it appears. I haven't bought the ticket yet because I still need to decide on a return route.

Disregard that, looks like I have a ride for Saturday morning.

hubble

Smash Ace
People from Upstate NY are coming up, doesnt look like theyve posted in the thread so far so I thought I should let you guys know. Probably like 6 people.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
ugh, brawl is looking sad. I went last year, and it was a pretty good venue and turnout.

I might only go for melee. Its 2 minutes away from me, i have to go for something.

Any brawlers wanna MM? My Samus ( i wont counterpick, infinites allowed) $1 a game, always battlefield.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I might not be able to make this anymore. I'm receiving a scholarship award and have to attend a dinner ceremony for it on the Friday right before this... so it depends how early that gets done and if I'll have time to get to this on Saturday morning.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might not be able to make this anymore. I'm receiving a scholarship award and have to attend a dinner ceremony for it on the Friday right before this... so it depends how early that gets done and if I'll have time to get to this on Saturday morning.
Did you tell them Wugwan Breda?

I am sure they would understand.

Top Bottom