• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

idea

Smash Master
agreed.

havent been to a tourney in forever im lookin forward to this.

thats not a john though, im practicin and playin with my boyz watty+drephiano, ill be ready.

im gonna actually do my money matches this time.

sheik/falco $2

im jus gonna put down rayn, KK, unknown, euro, Stos, Imadh, Idea and Sylar on the list

anyone else wanna get on this holla, im comin in with a paper list KDJ style;)
fun! i almost never do money matches. not sure vs. which character i want though, ask me the day of. maybe one of each...

hehe, i'm glad i'm on that list. that's a good list to be on.

soap

Smash Hero
so looking at the schedule it says free crew battles.

then at 10:00, crew battles. are those real crews?

hopefully i have enough for a crew.

also, kirbykaze, what was the consensus on Fudge Butt Titts 6? too far?

edit- lol nvm, that **** is 11 hours from toronto. its also 8 from me. I dont even know about myself anymore.

whatevs, there is genesis on the horizon.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
or u could bring out that scrubby fox ive been hearing so much about:)
dont worry about that fox, you wont be able ot handle it LOOL
nah that fox was all talk lmfao.
anyways
Link vs. Sheik & Mario vs. Falco. Also I want to record some Link vs. Sheik for match up help and such.

soap

Smash Hero
i chaingrab now too lol, u can blame drephen

he will only do chaingrab dittoes cuz he is getting ready for m2k sheik.

he also explained to me there r no morals in smash.

its totally fair though u will be able to chaingrab my falco with mario lolol

idea

Smash Master
there aren't any morals in real life either =P

not any more than there are in smash

so rather than chaingrab each other's shieks...murder him in his sleep.

then when they find the body go "no johns!!" and everyone will love your sense of humour.

heh. i add a 'u' to that. canada.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i chaingrab now too lol, u can blame drephen

he will only do chaingrab dittoes cuz he is getting ready for m2k sheik.

he also explained to me there r no morals in smash.

its totally fair though u will be able to chaingrab my falco with mario lolol
haha thats fine. I also wanted to face more and more sheiks that chain grabs and execute gayness against Link so im prepared for moar ****

Kyle: im ****in' loving your postsss <3 XD

.Marik

is a social misfit
This Tournament sounds like so much fun. =D

It'll be great for my first Tournament.

idea

Smash Master
In terms of transit directions, there is a GO Station near my house, so if you prearrange with me I can pick you up from there (It's the Meadowvale station, but I'm also close to the Streetsville station). I imagine you'll want to do this if you're far away. You can take a 35 minute express route for $6.45 to the Meadowvale one.

For Toronto, you'll ideally want to get to the Islington station (assuming you're like most of us and don't have money, and want to save on travel), then you'll want to get on the 20, which will take you to Square One, or the 26, which will take you to Burnamthorpe and Mississauga Road, from where you can transfer on to the 44, which will take you right by the venue, and my house like 30 seconds before that.
so what, do you estimate, are the price and travel time differences between these two? cause people in toronto could also use GO transit, their buses go to a bunch of ttc stations. if the extra $6.50 will save me an hour in travel time it might be worth it...although still probably not =P

either way, anyone wanna do one of those with me? assuming no one knows of a free spot in a car.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
so what, do you estimate, are the price and travel time differences between these two? cause people in toronto could also use GO transit, their buses go to a bunch of ttc stations. if the extra $6.50 will save me an hour in travel time it might be worth it...although still probably not =P

either way, anyone wanna do one of those with me? assuming no one knows of a free spot in a car.
i'll go wit u kyle

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

By 'do one of those' do you mean 'travel there together'?
I noticed some people are coming from Toronto, so I'd like to try to travel with some of you. But first...

@grmo: I know how to get to Meadowvale on the GO, that's good. So, as soon as I know I'm coming, I can ask you to meet me there?

Googlemaps isn't helping me find out where Islington station is.
Can you get the addresses so that I can relate the Meadowvale stop to the venue / your place?

unknown522

Some guy
Grmo, you still haven't put marco and I on your housing list.

Assuming that you're full (could be wrong. Correct me if I am), but yeah Josh can I go to your house?

idea

Smash Master
i'll go wit u kyle
k cool. dunno what i'm doing exactly, but probably the complicated cheap route. i've actually never bused to sauga before =P anyone else?

I noticed some people are coming from Toronto, so I'd like to try to travel with some of you. But first...

@grmo: I know how to get to Meadowvale on the GO, that's good. So, as soon as I know I'm coming, I can ask you to meet me there?

Can you get the addresses so that I can relate the Meadowvale stop to the venue / your place?
if you're taking GO transit, i/we likely aren't getting there the same way as you.

according to google and wikipedia, islington station is at islington ave. and bloor st. west. specifically, 3286 bloor st. west.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

It generally does save you an extra hour, plus you don't have to do as much.

I'm pretty sure I already put the adresses up there, including how to bus to my house :)

But for convenience's sake, it's #41, 120 Falconer Drive, and you can take the 44 there. The bus will take a 180 degree turn around the venue property, so it'll stand out. Look for a big building on the other side of a ****ty plaza.
Grmo, you still haven't put marco and I on your housing list.

Assuming that you're full (could be wrong. Correct me if I am), but yeah Josh can I go to your house?
Nah, I completely forgot about that. Edit: you're up now.

Josh: I was thinking we could all just play at my house or something then you could drive some people to your house and the rest can stay here or something, so we can have a mini-tournament just to practice. More people = more epic, and there will be at least 14 of us there so far. What do you think?

unknown522

Some guy
Nah, I completely forgot about that. Edit: you're up now.

Josh: I was thinking we could all just play at my house or something then you could drive some people to your house and the rest can stay here or something, so we can have a mini-tournament just to practice. More people = more epic, and there will be at least 14 of us there so far. What do you think?
Lol, just like at combo breaker

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
aww hopefully we can grab more people.
imma try to get kio.

i wonder if nnr still plays melee.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, bring old people i haven't played yet =D

afro - from the sounds of it GO would be better, and i forgot i like GO buses more than ttc anyway. so i'm leaning toward that, but i'm pretty much fine either way...what about you?

Sanu

Smash Champion
That sounds fine Gaarraaeeemeeeeeaaehehhhhhh

Should be a good one =)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ its okay we'll visit you in the hospital and teach the female sergoens ****.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
hi, k u can add Percon and Pyrnight to the list. I talked to them, they probably will play Melee and Brawl.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hey GRMO, if you don't mind me asking, I was talking to some people on MSN, and they said it was like, a convention center of some sort, like a recreational facility, I guess? They also claimed it was kind of hard to find, so maybe there's more information to help us first-timers find it? Like a room number or something?

It's also across from a plaza, right?

Never mind.

Top Bottom