• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Alright just take my name off the list then, no pools = no turnout = bad tourney.
LMFAO.
someone doesnt know smash history.
grmo is a ****ing legend when it comes to hosting.

Ryan Ford: tyty now im gonna **** you with my fox. my comboset is basically uthrow shine wdback usmash repeat LOL. though im going link in this tourney =D

idea

Smash Master
whenever i'm fox i do the most ridiculous ****. there's some video of me online doing jab dsmash twice, the first time not even as an edgeguard =P but basically i just upthrow and nair, then follow them and try to hit them with anything. i'm always just so grateful fox can properly techchase people =D

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
haha i know i'm just jk around to, this is gonna be me and my friends first tourney you guys go easy on us =)
lol, don't worry.
Ya i won't be making it either. Doesnt look like any brawl turnout
You're not helping the matter.
Well if all you Brawl guys keep dropping out, there wont be any Brawl -.- Just talk to everyone else and get them to go. I heard Grmo tourny is raep, not fail mikey.

You should probably remove NIGRA and add my name. Also, I might need housing, anyone able to?
yeah, I can probably house you/pick you up from wherever.

grmo is a ****ing legend when it comes to hosting.
I dunno about that, but thanks anyway, lol
add me too please :)

oh yeah and how will brackets be seeded?
They'll be seeded first by location, then by overall skill level. We'll need to borrow someone familiar with the brawl scene for that.

As Chester said though, we may be able to do pools depending on things. I hadn't really considered it as a possibility due to all the horror stories, but if people are willing to support us a lot with setups, we may be able to do it.

You just have to realize that it'll mean less time for friendlies and less availability of TVs for them during the tournament.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
seems like most of the ppl who are coming arnt scrubs and have an idea of the tournement scene. Pools usually fail wen u get random scrubs leaving and not saying anything. we all know the importance of pools and we all know that everyone has to do their matchs to get **** done. if niko culd do, Grmo for suuure can do it.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
YAY GRMO =D i will do my very very best to be there. Also anyone going from scarborough area let me know how u are getting there and if ur getting a drive if i can hitch a ride =D if u need to talk to me add me on msn acwilkins7514@hotmail.com

kthxbye

Sanu

Smash Champion
Just putting it out there Grmo, but umm, at Combo Breaker there was more than enough time to have pools for both games ~.^

At least, that's how I felt..

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
So pools or brackets? And what happened to the Over 9000 kitty :*( He was sex. xD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Just putting it out there Grmo, but umm, at Combo Breaker there was more than enough time to have pools for both games ~.^

yea. I personally don't mind if we have pools or not...but if it comes to down people leaving because there aren't pools..

then I'm sure someone would be willing to step up to the plate and organize/keep things moving when it comes to pools.

I know I'd do it. I'd run around screaming hurry the **** up and stop friendlies.

Grmo

Smash Champion
seems like most of the ppl who are coming arnt scrubs and have an idea of the tournement scene. Pools usually fail wen u get random scrubs leaving and not saying anything. we all know the importance of pools and we all know that everyone has to do their matchs to get **** done. if niko culd do, Grmo for suuure can do it.

That's true. I'm still considering it. After all, it's like 5 weeks until the tournament.

yea. I personally don't mind if we have pools or not...but if it comes to down people leaving because there aren't pools..

then I'm sure someone would be willing to step up to the plate and organize/keep things moving when it comes to pools.

I know I'd do it. I'd run around screaming hurry the **** up and stop friendlies.
Yeah, we're gonna have to lol.

So pools or brackets? And what happened to the Over 9000 kitty :*( He was sex. xD
Really weird title now <_<;
What's with the name change?
Uh, a guy we know got really high and started saying a bunch of ******** stuff, and that was one of the things he said. We thought it was hilarious.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
soap im gonna **** you in this tourney using snow and maple syrup.

but yeah im like fully confirmed for this tourney.

also guys.

mm, vs my link bo3?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
grmo add me up their i'm 100% coming....and if possible hold a spot for housing for me doesn't matter which of u guys house me u guys r both awsome :D

SRTM

Smash Ace
oh wow, i'll have to come to this. I'm a maybe for now, but I'll know soon.
I could probably bring my wii also.

Percon

Smash Lord
I would enjoy coming to this. Not sure about ride but I'll try to make this for sure.

I think the Brawl neutrals could be handled a bit better but it could also be much worse so I'm not going to complain.

Grmo

Smash Champion
I would enjoy coming to this. Not sure about ride but I'll try to make this for sure.

I think the Brawl neutrals could be handled a bit better but it could also be much worse so I'm not going to complain.
I don't think I'll be coming with the stage list being the way it is xD.
I'm just trying out a different ruleset that no one else has done before. If everyone hates it, I said I'd change it already.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ Raymond your not recording brawl right? =DD

anyway

im guessing melee sections is gonna have like 4 recording devices =D

imma try to get one =D

Top Bottom